The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 02, 2021, 04:07:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Early Success? on: February 22, 2005, 22:22:29
Congratulations on your first obe. Your off to a great start.

Thanks for the idea Selski, I've been keeping a dream journal and I'll start writing OBE entries in there (once I get a get a second obe).
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Was I close to AP ? on: February 22, 2005, 22:19:34
I have add very similiar experiences. I get the vibrations something, I don't know how to make them come, but dang they feel good. Some morning I'll feel the vibrations 3 times or this morning where I did not feel them at all.
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / I am SecretMessenger on: February 22, 2005, 04:12:02
Hello welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy it here.
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hey on: February 22, 2005, 04:11:07
Hello, I'm just saying hello, too.

Welcome to the forum.
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / What am I besides confused? on: February 22, 2005, 04:10:26
Whoa, don't suck my energy lol.

Welcome to the forums.

I don't think it is possible to be an empath and a pychic vampire, but who knows?
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi Everyone on: February 22, 2005, 04:09:04
Hello, welcome to the forum.

I hope you found that book beneficial.
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where do you all get your avatars? on: February 22, 2005, 03:40:39
Hmm. I found a nice avatar and I enjoy it. Thanks for the link again everyone!
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Sleep Paralysis on: February 22, 2005, 03:37:22
Hmm, I don't know what the cause is.

But if you want to astral project, it is the holy grail. I read it on a link somewhere.

It is very easy to project when one has sleep paralysis.
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Why astral project? on: February 22, 2005, 03:36:01
Astral Projecting causes side-effects that make you more spiritual. Just my beleive anyways.

And also, I'm a adventurer.
85  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Ringing in ears and an interesting few days. on: February 22, 2005, 03:34:41
I've been more spiritual this month and I heard a lot more buzzing than normal. I don't hear ringing much.

Did you ever hear of binaural beats? Maybe you are producing them on your own.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / So Close!!! on: February 22, 2005, 03:32:36
Even if you don't project, you have to admit those projections feel amazing.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / someone walked on me on: February 21, 2005, 21:40:11
In my first obe, it felt like my real body moving too, but I knew it wasn't because of the intense vibrations I felt before seperation.

During your first obe it is very hard to see as Selski confirmed.

How long did you stay out of body? My first one was less than a minute.
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / DREAMS? on: February 21, 2005, 21:37:47
Hmm, I had the same question. You should read this thread. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17469
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE While Standing on: February 21, 2005, 21:35:59
Lol, sometimes I'll go into a deep trance randomly when relaxed. When that happens I most likely forget everything including my name and who my parents are.
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Was this an obe? on: February 21, 2005, 02:56:57
Hmmm, so how do you distinguish real OBE"s from fake one's?

Yes, I'll try moving the vibrations up and down. I'll also try to keep my OBE's less than a minute so I can remember them, for now.

Also, will my sight get better? It is very hard to see like I said, but it felt different than dreaming.

I don't know if I could use the rub technique. I didn't try to move my astral body around or travel and I didn't attempt to move my arms.

What if my astral arms won't move?

Thanks for the advice,
Hopefull this post may also help other confused rookies.
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Synchrodestiny on: February 20, 2005, 21:16:12
Hello, welcome.

I notice conicidences all the time. Such as my birthday is on the 13th, and I see that number a lot more than others.

RTCovenant
92  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Newbie on: February 20, 2005, 19:08:47
I hope you enjoy this forum and the book.

RTCovenant
93  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / I have awoken to my dreams on: February 20, 2005, 19:00:57
Hey thanks for link,
and welcome to the site.

RTCovenant
94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / new on: February 20, 2005, 18:59:28
I would just read around through people's posts and the links above. It will give you the general idea about what you should do in certain situations.

RTCovenant
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Newbie on: February 20, 2005, 18:58:16
Hey welcome to the forums.

Make sure you let us now how useful those books are (for those like me who did not read them). LOL

Good Luck,
RTCovenant
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi to everyone on: February 20, 2005, 18:57:25
Hey welcome to the site.

I hope you find it beneficial.

RTCovenant
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Quest for seperation... on: February 20, 2005, 18:55:50
Hey, welcome man.

I hope you find this site and our advice valuable.

Enjoy your stay,
RTCovenant
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Why clothing? Why aren't we all naked? on: February 20, 2005, 18:47:36
Another reason people wear close to prolong the effects of aging.

15. Women wear bras so their breasts don't become part of their stomach.

16. Men wear underwear so their scrotum does not turn into a bungie jump.
99  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Electro-Magnetic Jewelry on: February 20, 2005, 18:36:43
Tyciol is trying to get those rings for free.

Look at the link he gave you
http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=tyciol

His name is in it and he gets a free ring if a certain number of people click his link.

We should help out him by clicking that link so he can get it for free. Then he can tell us if it works or not. Thanks Tyciol.

http://www.alexchiu.com/eternallife/wholesale.htm

The link above explains the whole thing, if 80 people click Tyciol's link he gets a free one.

Your pretty clever Tyciol, let me know what you think about the product though once you get it.  (Its the least you could do since we are helping you get it for free.)
100  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Pope on: February 20, 2005, 18:03:01
This pope was the first non-italian pope in like 400 years I think. He is from Poland and I beleive his mom was a holocaust survivor?

I do not too much about him, but he is liberal on some issues and conservative on others. He is against abortion and the war on Iraq.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6