The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 27, 2022, 06:28:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Are earplugs a deterrant? on: March 14, 2002, 15:28:39
I sleep with a VERY loud snorer. When I use earplugs, I don't recall any dreams at all. Would using earplugs make it harder to get out of body? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where are you all from? on: September 01, 2003, 21:02:23
Milwaukee Wi in the USA here. Actually I think I only needed to say MILWAUKK-right?!
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What is your Blood type? on: September 01, 2003, 20:55:04
I think it's a good question.
I'm B- (found out when I got pregnant).

I also think that left handed people or ampidextrous(sp?) people might be more inclined to psychic development than righties.
 (I was born left handed but they raised me to use my right.)
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Meeting people on salvia! on: December 10, 2002, 15:00:48
My sister & I were trying to meet astrally every night for a while. We decided on New York as the place to meet when we would go to bed at night.  Well finally one night we DID meet but it was at her house.  We weren't using salvia or anything-maybe we should have.

5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Childhood dreams hinting at future OBEs on: December 05, 2002, 16:52:18
I remember dreaming (or OOBing) when I was about 5 or 6 years old. Once I was standing in the living room & I held my arms out & started to rise, next thing I know, I'm flying down our street above the sidewalk.
Another time I was driving my dad's car around the block.
I've had other dreams too where I was falling & then I'd wake up.

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / hemi-sync downloads! on: December 02, 2002, 21:31:55
thanks elway, I'm off to tell my son so he can download some for me.

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / meet me at stone henge on: December 02, 2002, 21:21:54
Lysear this is a great idea, I'll be concentrating on Stonehenge every night now, hopefully alot of us will get there.
& thanks Synapse for the link with the pics-I think that should help us to visualize it.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE, PPL You Must Read THIS ! ! ! ! on: November 22, 2002, 16:04:46
Oh Dani I'm so happy for you,I hope you'll be able to keep doing it-don't stay home from schol for it though.

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / gotu kola made me astral projection on: November 11, 2002, 13:00:19
quote:
Originally posted by weagle:
How I know I was going lucid to obe I was actually acting out my seperation from my body, ie was trying to seperate like for example my last lucid to obe I was lying on my bed as I would then I started to lean over and fall off my bed but my astral me ended up falling out then I saw myself on the bed.  The other time I knew I was on my bed I just standed up but my leg was stuck a bit so I said to myself loosen and I loosened then I couldn't see then I said I

I was having an OBE one time and I couldn't fly very good, my hands were stuck behind me as if I had on real tight jeans & my hands were in the back pockets & couldn't be pulled out.  When I came out of it, I realized the problem-I was laying face up with my arms under my back-I had layed down that way cause my arms were cold.

10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Used Monroe CD's sale/exchange? on: November 11, 2002, 12:52:43
Oh I don't like to fill the board up with personal messages but Donna, there's no hurry, whenever you have time is fine with me.

I was using my son's CD player for these CDs. Well yesterday I bought one for myself, I got the Sony with the Streetwise headset, anyway I put one of the CDs in it & my son showed me what all the buttons are & I adjusted the volume & had it all set up, put it on the bed & when I went to go to bed, there's DH listening to it-now he doesn't beleive in all this stuff but when the Cd was almost done, he gave it to me, I asked if he was dreaming & he said yeah, I asked if he was flying or falling in the dream & he said he was falling, I told him it was an OBE, I don't know if he believes it or not but I'll have to get my son to try it now.

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / gotu kola made me astral projection on: November 08, 2002, 12:25:41
I plan on ordering some from http://www.VitaminShoppe.com
I'm gonna try the liquid variety. Brand: Nature's Answer
Item # : BB-1082    Inv # : 1085983
1 oz $6.59
I believe I can get you all a $10.00 coupon good on your first order with them. When I place an order, a page comes up & says Refer A Friend. I can put peoples' emails in the boxes & they all get a $10.00 coupon emailed to them good off their 1st purchase. (that's how it USED to be anyway). (I think I also get $10.00 to spend after they spend theirs). Anyway, if you want me to put your email address in for the $10.00 let me know, just post your email here, PM me or email me. (shipping there is $4.95) (I don't think they ship outside the US)
I don't know if you can use the coupon towards shipping or not.  VS has alot of Gotu Kola products, tablets too.

12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Used Monroe CD's sale/exchange? on: November 08, 2002, 12:09:57
I got out this AM.  I've been listening to 1 of the 2 CD's from Donna every night when I go to bed. I don't know if I go OOB or if I just fall asleep but I'm awake the whole time the guy is talking & then right at 'that' moment, I either fall asleep or go OOB but I don't remember dreaming or anything the next day.

Well yeasterday I got the CD from themadness. I listened to it while I was making supper so I would know what to expect, then I listened to it in bed at night & it was the same thing in the AM as with Donna's.

So I'm thinking, I'll listen to it in the AM. DH's in the shower, I'm laying in bed waiting for him to get done, I listen to the CD from themadness & I don't remember hearing the whole thing of what the guy says but 45 minutes later when the bathroom door opens to wake me up, I'm laying there recalling this:  I was outside jumping higher & higher, I see some people who want me to stop & do something for them & I say no because this is really important to me (I normally stop everything I'm doing to help others out), I jump real high & feel myself falling backwards, I'm thinking to myself I hope I don't end up breaking my bones & ending up in a hospital, next thing I know I'm in a hospital, on a gurney in a hallway, 1 nurse is trying to put headphones on me & I'm wondering if it's a meditation CD she wants me to listen to, there's another nurse doing something with my lower body,  they both leave, I get off the gurney, stumble into the nearest room & lay on the bed, then I wake up from it all & I'm laying in my own bed.

SO, I think the clue here might be to set your alarm clock for 45 minutes before you normally get up, and listen to one of the CD's then.
Also, I felt really refreshed & relaxed like they say you should, It's such a wonderful feeling.
Thanks Donna & themadness &everybody else here. If it wasn't for this forum this might never have happened.

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / anyone get phsyical proof? on: November 08, 2002, 11:42:38
I've done RVing with 2 of my sisters & with a woman I only knew from online.  The woman I never met-I saw her standing next to a HUGE dresser with a white dress with paint splotches of different colors on it. When I emailed her & told her what I saw-she confirmed she has a dress like that & a really big dresser in her room. She was getting ready to go out for the evening.
With my sisters, one day I would RV one of them, the next day they would RV me & we would compare notes. One of them can even remote SMELL-I help a jar of peanut butter one day & I opened it & smelled it. When she emailed me to tell me what she saw, she saw something spinning(the jar opening) & she smelled somethng sweet like cookies baking. That's exactly what I was thinking when I was smelling-peanut butter cookies-so I don't know if she was inside my body smelling or what.
I would love to RV all of you here but it does take time & I would never do it unless the other person asked me to.
When I do it, I go into the darkest, quietest place I can find (a closet) & stand there & concentrate on the person. Those of you who've never done it should give it a try-it's so easy.

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / gotu kola made me astral projection on: November 05, 2002, 17:47:47
WOW Thanks you guys!  I can't tolerate caffeine & I read somewhere that Gotu Kola has caffeine in it-NOT TRUE-I just did a search on yahoo. This page has some good info on it  http://www.kcweb.com/herb/gotu.htm
Now I;m off to see if I can find a vegan form of it.

15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Someone just walked over my grave.... on: November 01, 2002, 22:46:03
Yeah I've heard that when you get a big cold shudder-a chill up & down your spine (I get them all the time) that it's a ghost going through you. I wonder if when we're OOB & we go through a live human if WE make them shudder like the ghosts do?

And Fred that's just totally disgusting, how can you pee on someone you like? You should be crapping on all the people you hate instead.

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Brainwave Generator software (BWGEN) on: October 29, 2002, 18:41:31
Just want to say THANK YOU  EVEYBODY.  So I'm not the only hyper person here nor the only one strapped for cash.  Since I busted my computer 2 times when I tried to download something (I swear it wasn't my fault)  I let my son do the downloading now. I can hardly wait for him to do it. I'm so excited.  And please keep posting all your progresses.

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Used Monroe CD's sale/exchange? on: October 25, 2002, 22:57:02
Here's a site with a download of holo-sync. It plays for about a 1/2 hour & the guy talks through most of it but he's quiet during the last 5 minutes or so. Hopefully it'll give us sort of an idea on these sounds.  www.centerpointe.com

18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ten thousand bottles of beer on the wall on: October 24, 2002, 22:43:36
Shoot-I'm a day late & a beer short. I was gonna have a Vegan beer-one made without animal products to clarify it-Grolsch. Guess I'll have to drink alone-again.

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Used Monroe CD's sale/exchange? on: October 24, 2002, 22:32:57
Thank you Donna, that's very nice of you. My son has a CD burner & he could burn CDs for whoever doesn't have their own burner. Shall we borrow Donna's CD's?  If so, how much shall we pay her?
If my son is going to burn, is everything he needs to know in these posts?  I just buy the CD's-he's the one that burns them.

20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Used Monroe CD's sale/exchange? on: October 23, 2002, 20:36:27
Thanks Adrian,. I think that's great, gonna have to check it out when I have more time.
In the meantime I found this site with a downloadable demo (I also ordered the free sample CD from them, just have to pay shipping).
http://www.synchronicity.org/New_Visitors/Online_Demo.aspx

And found this site with some downloadable meditation music. http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Meditation_Music/
(they have a whole slew of meditation music to download, just go to the main page & type meditation in the search box)

I don't know how good these musics will be for what we want to accomplish.

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Used Monroe CD's sale/exchange? on: October 23, 2002, 16:28:39
quote:
Originally posted by Frank:
I imagine a younger person more into the technology could, once they got the basic rundown from the Wave 1 CD, could easily create their own CD complete with sound effects, etc. Which I am sure would be equally effective.

Which makes me wonder if other CDs for deep meditation would work as well? Here's one:
http://www.brainsync.com/titles/deepmeditate.asp

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Used Monroe CD's sale/exchange? on: October 23, 2002, 15:14:23
Yes this sounds like a great idea & like Tom said-some of us are capable of making copies (for our own use) so the CDs could go around pretty quick. Although the file sharing that Fredhedd mentioned seems a quicker & cheaper way. So there are 4 of us so far who want to do this? I know I'm last on the list. I've been working in my organic garden all summer & haven't been here since last year after reading Bruce's book.  
Also I don't have my paypal account anymore but I do have a C2it account-works like paypal. Or I can write a personal check, I'm in the US. OR, I could send you a WebCertificate for the amount-a WC works like a MasterCard that you can use online anywhere MC is accepted.
http://www.C2it.com
http://www.webcertificate.com

23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How many of you are vegetarians? on: April 10, 2002, 20:27:25
I'm a vegan (no animal products at all) & a raw foodist(80-90%raw).  Diet for A New America IS a really good book, as is Mad Cowboy by Howard Lyman, rancher turned vegetarian. He tells how cows (& other animals) are fed their own pee & poop as well as the P&P from other animals along with a whole bunch of other nasty tidbits.
If you people want to save money eating healthy, you might want to try sprouts, there're alot of different ones & you can get them online or at your health food store. Another way to save money is to see if you have a co-op nearby to shop at.

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fasting on: March 29, 2002, 20:31:15
Qui-Gon Jinn, I think this is a great topic. Being vegan (I consume no animal products or by-products) & trying to be a raw foodist, I didn't think a fast would do me any good. After reading all these posts, I godda give it a try too. Thanks for posting.

25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Anyone ever experienced their past life in an OBE? on: March 19, 2002, 23:09:43
I had a dream a long time ago that I was watching myself on a TV. Funny thing was, the person (me) on TV was a man-he was climbing a mountain. I'm a female (& can't remember how young I was at the time). But I KNEW that the mountain climbing man was ME!
Then a couple years ago I read a book by (or about) Edgar Cayce where he said that if you dream about yourself as a different person, that's you in one of your previous lives. That's how I came to believe in reincarnation.

Pages: [1] 2