The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 21, 2022, 19:48:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Astral Projection In Islam MUST READ on: June 23, 2007, 00:42:09
Hi,

I essentially agree with the last two replies; I don't see why you feel the need to label and limit yourself. Still... have you looked at the mystic Sufi stream of Islam?

seen Here
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Scary experiences on: June 03, 2007, 01:18:24
Hi Rvaiksaar,

Don't be frightened; this is classical stuff and you're doing well. Try to let it ride, above all don't try to 'grab hold' of the experience and posess it as that collapses it. Yeah, I know, easier said than done! The thing is to remember that this isn't demonic, magic, mystical or anything like that. It's just a natural ability that everyone has but most people have 'forgotten' and which our culture denies. Some of us are starting to wake up to the wider reality though and it looks like you're one of them.

My first experience of this stuff manifested as a result of discussing something related on another groupabout four years ago. It seems the discussion triggered something in me. I lay down in the afternoon and was drifting off to sleep when I heard waves of deep white noise pulsing in and out like surf. This was accompanied by a bright white light in the upper centre of my vision, although I seemed to be seeing from behind my head rather than behind my eyes. As well as the light the rest of my vision was filled with a kind of golden rain. At some point I heard the front door open as my wife came home and the experience receded (drat!!!).

I discussed the experience on another group but it was quite some time before I got to understand what it was about. I got the vibes from time to time after that but not often and I have never been able to command the experience.

My first breakout into any kind of travel was at the end of 2005 when I exited and entered the consciousness of a spider. Sounds ghastly but it was actually very beautiful; very clear, still, no thought or ego, kind of like a bright jewel. On another occasion I rose out and met someone whose name seemed somehow to resolve as Steve Whitmore; the name means nothing to me. Since then I have had minor experiences of lifting, arms & legs getting out etc but little in the way of breakouts. Such as there have been have often had impressions too vague to meaningfully describe. I often get the hypnogogic movies or slide shows though and words or names sometimes resolve out. These are very difficult to control although I seem to have passed through into some of the scenes. I think I'm still very much a beginner though.

I seldom get the vibes now. Some people say you mainly get them in the early days and then they tail off or cease to be noticed. Lately many of my dreams or experiences have had the air of learning sessions. A couple of these have had kundalini associations. There was one recently where my cousin was administering something to do with lemons when it resulted in an orgasmic explosion of light and feeling right up my spine. A few weeks later I seemed to be in a classroom type situation. There was an advanced student who I can only describe as seeming to have parts of his body fading in and out of existence as he meditated. When the teacher came to me I again had this explosion up my spine which went on for quite some time. I have never had any kind of kundalini experience while awake. I seem to be being taught something but I'm not sure what, how I'm doing or how to proceed. Perhaps someone can advise?

Regards,
seen Here
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Buddhist Monastery: Fastest Path to Enlightenment? on: May 18, 2007, 00:00:28
Hi,

Stookie is right. Ease up, a little patience. I know how you feel though, I was the same once and it took me the best part of twenty-five years to break through.

Enlightenment isn't something you can find, buy or get from anywhere. You have it, have always had it and can never be without it; you just need to realise it. Also, you already have everything you need in order to realise this. Many people have sought God / Enlightenment and have not found him because the one place it never occurred to them to look was the place they were looking out of.

You probably do need advice from a man who has the insight to talk to those of us raised with a Western conditioning. In my opinion the best man for this is the late Douglas Harding. Please go and buy his 'On Having No Head' and see where that takes you. (Also see http://www.headless.org/).

seen Here
4  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: War in Heaven on: May 12, 2007, 13:35:08
Legend has it that every 666 years the Avenging Angels under Michael thin out the World's Populations, citing Evil as the cause for their vengence, but I would guess that Michael does not much like Human Beings and that he has not been very much impressed by any particular Civilization and he probably supposes that most Religions have not gotten enough of it Right.

There is a story of the Plague wiping out Rome in the 6th Century.  When all seemed hopeless, the Bishop of Rome called together a delegation of survivors and they conducted a procession through the streets carrying an Image of the Blessed Virgin.  Suddenly there was a bright light and they all looked up, and above the Cathedral was the Archangel Michael amidst a blase of Golden Light, and they saw him sheathing his Sword.  From that day the Plague desisted.  There would not be another big Plague until the Black plague... 666 years later.

Curious. The Black Death is supposed to have broken out in Europe in 1347 - as far as anyone can pin a date on these things. Add 666 and you get 2013.

seen Here
Pages: [1]