The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 27, 2022, 06:34:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale on: October 28, 2008, 13:57:13
aha. like this one: http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.htmlgrin

What about scenes from the movie: The Beach?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Prayer on: May 25, 2005, 08:56:10
It's an interesting question.

I think that it is stronger when you say a prayer in the Astral, but maybe it effects more on the Astral, too...

If you know, what I am saying.

Gergo
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How long for your first? on: May 25, 2005, 08:50:08
I had my first after 8 months, and I practiced almost daily until that time.

But the first was 100% fully conscious (not from a lucid dream but from relaxation) and unforgettable.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Good news to "old members" on: May 05, 2005, 14:04:21
Hi all!

To everyone who likes nostalgy:

astralforum is back from the grave! Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Now we have TWO great sites for all infos about these esoteric stuff...

Bests,
Gergo
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Invisible hands/arms on: March 08, 2005, 10:01:13
I had the same experience. I had my hand melt away.

It is normal (I've red in Bruce Goldberg's book), because you feel your astral body, like the physical, but it is invisivble for you. Sometimes your conscious mind can create it for a short time (like I did), but not for long.

The second was sleep paralysis, and that is a good sign...

Bests:

Gergo
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Pulse Island Weekend on: March 07, 2005, 13:02:25
Bad luck, I was tired like hell, so no AP, even no dreams... angry

I will prepare for the next 'date'.

Bests:

Gergo
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Looking to arrange a meeting with someone on API on: March 04, 2005, 15:29:32
You speak like in the army... Cheesy
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Pulse Island Weekend on: March 04, 2005, 15:26:42
I'll do my best!

I will print out the picture of the API. I want to try the go-into-the-picture-to-generate-the-surround...

If I will successful, then I will be the man with 'a red rose'. This is what is used to have in a 'first time meeting after e-mails without pictures'?

cheesy

I wish we could meet...

Bests:
Gergo
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Free Holosync® alternative available for download on: March 02, 2005, 08:20:25
visitfaraz:
You can use winamp to generate wavs from mp3.
You just only need to switch the output to disk.

Press Ctrl+P to get the Preferences dialog box. Select Output, and select the disk writer plugin.

You can set the destination, where the wavs will be copied.

Winamp will generate wavs from the playlist currently showing.

Now you can burn the wav files with nero (they will be tracks)

Don't forget to swith back the output...

Bests:

Gergo
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Technique of the String on: March 01, 2005, 16:04:07
HEHE is this a multi-language topic? If so, then:

örölök, hogy sokan vannak ezen a fórumon és mindenki normális.

remélem hogy előbb-utóbb mindenki akkor projektál, amikor csak akar!

Legjobbakat:

Gergő
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Motivation on: March 01, 2005, 15:56:52
Motivation? Let's see a few:

To visit places you've never been (and will never see in the physical)

To go back time and see the history (told & untold)

To go forward in time

To meet your gone beloved ones

To meet spiritual guides

To get closer to enlightment

These are the first X what are in my mind in 5 secs.

U chuz 1!
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Darn AutoPilot!!!!! on: March 01, 2005, 15:49:25
Hi folks.

ASunnieSpirit: I have the same side-effects, so I can understand your problem.

How often can you project? I had a breakout a week ago, so I can project every night now.
I think that I need more rest (sleep) to have more clear aps, because I had less but clear projections before the "breakout".
My first was crystal clear and if I think about it I have the hair standing on my arm  Tongue !!!

Maybe it will only work for me, but it's worth a try...

So try to sleep more, and don't forget the affirmations.

Bests:

Gergo
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Argh on: December 22, 2004, 08:29:00
About vibrations.
I think that you stick on this state because you think that 'vibrations must come to project'. I think that this is false.

I don't always have vibrations, but I still can project. It is a side effect that can or can not exists.

But here is a more exact definiton:

Search with google for this: don degracia. Locate his homepage, and read the 'More about the trance state' article.

This was the article that opened my eyes. It will be very useful for you and for everybody!

Have success!

Bests.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Hypnopompic Method (easy) on: December 21, 2004, 10:51:06
Thanx, I'm fine. My bike has been repaired.

But more in PM, because we'll be banned out from here Smiley

By the way, I've red this method in Don deGracia's book.

Actually, he says that APing is much more successful if it's been practiced before waking up, not before sleeping.

That was the main point for me.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / 1 v.simple question on: December 21, 2004, 10:24:52
It is not stupid.
Answers:

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Cheesy

While you project, you see,hear,touch,smell and taste like in the physical world.
When you wake up in the morning after a successful projection, you will remember it like normal post-day happenings.

So what is the difference? Only the dimension.

And it changes your life? 100%!
I am a software developer, and projecting has opened my eyes to spiritual things. It is very useful.
I started to have premonitions.

I started to love/like/understand people more...

It is worth the work. (It took me 8 months)
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Argh on: December 21, 2004, 10:16:38
Potatis: try to stand up, like you normally do! Not thinking about the physical body means when you walk or stand or sit, you are not listening on it just do it.
When I feel vibrations all over my body (not always) there is a point (you said before, too) when you know that you can separate. At this point, I move from my body. And I move only with my astral body.

So, if you are in that state just move.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Hypnopompic Method (easy) on: December 20, 2004, 11:19:46
Hi, Mattoid!

It would be pleasure if everybody could be HERE from astralforum.

I am glad to see you here.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My very first OBE!! on: June 08, 2004, 08:47:41
Hi All!

Rakon: have you ever heard about cyropractic? (with direct translation from my language is BoneSmith)

I am sure that a cyropractic man can cure your back.

I had the same problem and now it is off.

The 'Bonesmith' puts your bones back to its original place with painless small pushes and torsions.

It is worth a try.

oh! and congrats for your experience.

And I know where is Croatia, it is near to my country, Hungary. You have a very nice country with it's beach and persons.(and that zzz-zzz sound bug)[Smiley]
Pages: [1]