The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 05, 2023, 01:49:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I'm Back! Remember Me? on: May 07, 2004, 17:31:16
I've been away from the forum for a few months now, and I realised how great it is and how great all the people here are after I talked with Inguma today, so I decided to come back.  I have been doing extensive research on many topics, including end days, illuminatti, chemtrails, the Ark of the Covenant, and bible codes, which I would love to share with you all, when I write it all up.  But for now, would anyone care to tell me any major changes or additions to the site that I should know about, and anyone that hasn't met me or doesn't remember me can post to just say hi.  [|)] Thanks a lot!

~Shawn
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / *Exodus 2006* on: August 19, 2003, 00:25:37
http://www.exodus2006.com
It's primarially some Rastaman saying to run to Ethiopea, wich i'm not sure about.  BUT, The bible codes he uses are fantastic, they are just more proof and dates of what I am investigating about this confusing 2012 contraversy(sp?).  People seem to only read individual thoeries and say they are right or wrong dead on, but I think that most of these people are right, in small bits.  This man on Exodus 2006 is the most right I have seen yet.  Just something to raise you brows at for a while.
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Real feelings in my dreams (help) on: August 15, 2003, 17:24:56
Ok, I didn't know whereto put this really  so ....
Lately i've been having some strange dreams, Ive been asking myself during the day, "Am I dreaming?" etc.. etc... Cause someone told me if I do it enough I will start dreaming lucidly.  Buuuuuuttttt rather than lucid dreaming, my dreams have started to take on feeling, rather than just irrational images like normal, I can feel things, like  the two best examples one was I was being tickled, and felt it, and was laughing so hard and quirming just like in real life. Last night, I had a dream where I had all these pets, and a bunch of them started dying and this overwhelming sadness came over me, like horrible painful saddness, and I started bawling and crying like if my parents died or something.  And when I woke up right after that I felt my eyes, and there were real tears.  They are getting more real by the day.  Is this good?  Cause I just want to get lucid as a first step to projection, am I on the path or what?  Danka!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Dreaming in the real time zone? on: March 31, 2003, 12:52:27
A while ago, even before I knew about the Astral or ANY of this, I had a dream I was on my old road I used to live on, then I walked around and it went into a normal dream, but it was REALLY vivid, much more than normal.  And just friday I walked down that road, I had forgotten all about the dream but as soon as I took a left onto it and looked down it WHAM! It hit me, It was EXACTLY the same, to the house, tree, everything.  And The other night I dreampt I was on my roof and could make noises, I could hear, normally I don't hear things in my dreeams, I was standing on my roof, right next to the window I was sleeping by stomping and distinctly remember the noise.  There are 2 old dreams I remember to be the most vivid I have ever had, and one was of a beautiful house, like an old ranch with a garden on top of a mountain in a feild and all around was nothing but the canopy of lower mountains.  And I talked to this girl.  When I was there it was like it was pure joy. The other dream, might not have even been on earth! I was in a forest again and saw a bright multicolored ufo. Yes UFO.  And there was a giant multicolored house, I allways dream in color but this was really colorful.  And I remember someone telling me about the UFO as it flew above the forest slowly away from the giant house, I say Giant I mean like 10x bigger than any mansion.  I dunno, could I be remembreing real time projections where I didnt know I was dreaming? But In 2 of them someone was talking to me? If this was the case who were they, But the girl was distinct, not something I imagined, It's starnge.  Inexplicable.  thoughts?
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Well on: March 28, 2003, 12:32:20
Yes, I agree, but It is mainly the bashing and people posting "ALL YOU ARE CRAZY" or "How could anyone beleive this you retards", Stuff like that, everyone has opinions, but people think this is  just another board, I REALLY see it as a place that could be one of the many starting points to save the world, I mean look at whats being taught, IN LENGTH, and people still think it's a joke.  But rather than yelling at them, lets help them! If we see that going on, dont retaliate in the same way, do the opposite, opposites attract.

~Shawn
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Mothman! on: March 13, 2003, 18:59:59
READ ALL OF THE TEXT IN THE LINK BEFORE POSTING!!!!!
http://astralvoyage.com/projection/mothman.html

What do you thinkorama?[|)][?]
7  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Who knows how to remember past lives? on: March 07, 2003, 22:36:57
As the title says I am interested in remembering who and/or what I have been in the past.  I have intuitive guesses, mostly based on just what I like and want to be.  Anyone with experience  care to share?
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Agharta, Hollow Earth, and the Subterranian cities on: March 04, 2003, 13:55:38

Of course. This drawing Is really dramatized and a lot of imagination went into it, but hey....
Has anyone read up on this sunbject?  I have, there area lot of theories like the survivors of the Atlantis, Lemuria, and Mu escaped underground long ago because they didn't want anymore violence and found the inner earth.  Also it's said that Hitler escaped through the south pole.  And hitler got his ideas from a race of blonde haired blue eyed people there that their symbol was swasikas.  It is proven Hitler thought the earth was hollow, and had lots of mining expeditions so it's possible he saw these peaceful people and got the wrong idea... maybe.. I dunno
A lot can be found here:  http://www.paranormal.about.com go to hollow earth on the side tab.  Lots of stuff on OBE too.

Most people say that it's impossibel because of the earthquake P and S waves, but search onhere and it shows how it works.  AND MAKES MORE SENSE THAN THE P AND S WAVES.
hehe

Dont just skim over it and say i'm crazy, I thought so at first... But the more info you read, the more evidenc there is.  Until it seems kinda silly to think otherwise.
9  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Seeing Auras/ KI ball (help) on: March 04, 2003, 12:40:25
If you wear glasses for distance would that mess up your aura vision, cause i tried with them off, I shouldnt need it looking 4 feet ahead, but if I stare for a while at anything my vision goes blurry and doubles and i have to closee my eyes and refocus.  So I start to see a haze around it a little, then my eyes wigout and I have to start over, again and again and again and again till I give up out of frustration.  I can only look at it as a normal image for like 10 seconds!!1 [xx(]

Secondly, I'm pretty sure I have made 2 KI balls, I started to look at my fingers and my eyes went blurry again while doing the energy gathering but I let it, then they went back and I saw small white flames coming out of the middle of the top of my cupped hands, like a chimney, but no ball or anything, just there, maybe it was because I was looking there because the second time, I saw it, but much less and wasnt sure, so I moved my eyes to the side of my hands and saw some there for a split second before I lost it and I FELT PRESSURE PUSHING MY HANDS APART!! This is all super new to me I thought some guy was just really creative and used it in a cartoon.  Did I make one?  Or what?

[Smiley]

THANKS~
~Shawn
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Meditation at DMV on: March 03, 2003, 12:59:06
Well, I went downtown to DMV to take my lerners test for the 3rd time, I studied about an hour in the car, then went inside and I had to wait well over an hour.  So, I sat there, closed my eyes, breath awareness, and meditated, I lost track of where I was and went on all sorts of roaller coatsers and tunnels, I found a really strange and hard way to meditate, I pretended like i was in a tunnel and a power ful force was making me fall, like gravity and a little more, I only had knifes in my hands and had to use them to climb up, I kept fallin gat climbing up, then when I ogt to the top I went through a white tunnel and was in a beatutiful cartoon, I opened my eyes and it was like I had been asleep, I felt SO awake, and good and one with everything, I was super calm and happy, and ACED my test!!!! Meditation helps you do a lot, I found that out, and will use it on all sorts of tesxt and things now!!!!
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Physchic attackers. Who are they? on: February 26, 2003, 18:23:35
Sorry to get off topic but, everyone seems to talk about having an "Attacker" and most are people.. I don't understand. Do these people know you? Some say they don't and they live far away... Do they just pick people at random? They must be extremely powerful magicians, if they really can do all these things, they would be the most powerful I have heard of, controlling thoughts, desires, actions, knowing you, what you think, your family, making you sick and hurt. How? And most of all why would they do this? Why not use it to help people..... It doesnt make sense to me..
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Silly Me on: February 26, 2003, 13:49:25
Sorry to be a copy cat Parmenion but you inspired me to ask. [^]

Well, where exactly can I go to learn the basics of Energy Development, and then to use theTelekinesis you know Aerokenisis, Pyrokenisis, Aquakenisis, Terrakenisis.  Thanks in advance. DING!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / HELP - Signature Pictures? HOW? on: February 24, 2003, 23:27:21
Well.  I see some people with Pictures in their signatures.... Everything I tried wouldnt work!  Is there some special code I need?  Or what?  I mean I looked over everything... Any help would be SUPER appreciated! [Smiley]
 THANKS IN ADVANCE!

~Shawn
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Theories on Predesination on: February 21, 2003, 18:39:22
Lots of people beleive in predestination, but this is ... ahhh! how?  I mean if we have a free will we can't be allready determined.  Grrrrr I think... MAYBE, It's like a play, the main plot is expected, but every step is never the same, sometimes someone messes up a little, sometimes someone forgets their line!  And sometimes the stage burns down.  Or maybe I have no clue.  Any more ideas?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Knights and your sword on: February 04, 2003, 22:12:47
I know this isn't an experience but I really like the subject, and was wondering if anyone has a sword, if so tell about how you got it.  And if you went through a deremony, it's name, all the details.  And if you know of someone else (besides Robert) post em. [Cheesy]

THANKS!

~Shawn
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Sleeping w/ eyes open on: January 23, 2003, 19:12:42
I know this sounds kinda odd but I normally sleep with my eyes partially open, allways have. Its cause i have less "slack" skin around my eyes so its more comfortable to have them kinda open. ANYWAYS I often find myself with my eyes open when i meditate and it's hard to concentrate when i have to regulate my eyes as well as my mind.  And if i turn off the lights it really doesn't help in the day. And at night if  i do i would just fall asleep..... Thoughts/suggestions?
17  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Help my parents? on: January 15, 2003, 16:41:11
Lately i've been doing very very bad in school, and I know this doesn't sound like a big deal and I don't nkow how you all could help but I thought i'd try... This is making my mom feel like she's a faulire and my dad is just super ticked and yelling at me.  I did't realise it was effecting them this much at all until recently.  Now I am trying but it is so far I dont know if I can catch up enough to make them not wiggout at me.  I'm not asking for mysake.  I want them to be happy, they don't desreve to be constanly calling school and tutors and woorrying and being mad at me. Anything to calm my dad down or make my mom happier would be appreciated.... I am in way to far over my head... I figured out killing my self would just make it worse, so i'm working on it now, gung-ho.  But it seems like as hard as I study I just do worse and become lazier and do less homework.. I mean it's not like I don't care..... What's wrong with me. It's like someone is holding me back I WANT TO do good and try but i can't.  Please help my parents. Pray for them, or whatever you do. ANYTHING. thank you.  This might be why I can't project also i'm allways so worried about this...[V]Insert
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Knights on: January 15, 2003, 16:16:49
I know Robert Bruce is one.... But can anyone become one, once they have enough experience and are "pure" enough.  Or is it kind of like, "they used to be" in a past life.  So can anyone or only some?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I can't project..... on: January 13, 2003, 18:21:52
Is something wrong with me? I can make myself deeply relaxed and I can feel myself kind of swirling around and "falling" but as soon as it seems like im about to project up and out my heart throbs and i come back down.. The best way to desribe it is my physical body won't let my astral out and when it tries it pulls it back...... What do I do?!?!?! and it would be better if you IMed on ShawnMcCaffrey on AIM.  Or e-mailed me ShawnMcCaffrey@aol.com.......

And I have been wanting to talk to Robert Bruce for sometime now.... I hope you are reading this and will talk to me about this and the astral knights, something I am deeply amazed with! please. anyone!!! (but esecially Robert, HELP!!!! [^])Insert
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Water Babies on: May 11, 2004, 14:04:46
I was born in Virgo and prefer the forest.  I love GREEN.  I mean water and swimming is cool, but the forest is for me.  Same with flowers.  [^]  Do you think what you were born under really has an effect on your personality?  Ive never done much Astrology research.  Has anyone else?  I mean all I have read is that Virgos are full of questios and want everything to go acording to a plan, and I freak out if someone does something that we didn't plan on.  I'm kinda anal about it.  So maybe it is true, because I also read that Virgo have the best imagination, and I would say I am a pretty good artist, I want to go into concept art.  

SHawn[Tongue]
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I'm Back! Remember Me? on: May 11, 2004, 02:26:35
Nay, your avatar looks really familiar, but i saw it witht hte dragons flying around a dark castle not outside, o well, I am thinking I may write a short "book" more like booklet, on t he subject i noted above, maybe a few pages on each and post them all here for you boys and girls to enjoy.  And just about the demons of 2012 thing, I dont understand why all you guys think there is a demon war going on?  The demons are the things in mankind that has brought 2012 upon us, the demons that brings destruction on themselves is us.  No war with anything other than society itself.  But I assure you, 2012 will be the beginning of a new age, but dont think it starts then Smiley look to 2006 for that.  More later when I write all my details.
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / *Exodus 2006* on: August 19, 2003, 16:24:30
Hmmm, I do hope your right, but I allways look at all those "prrophecies" people have about each year as a new one unfolds and nothing ever happens, however, this 2012 thing, whatever it may be, has been going on so long and most of the predictions are made up, i know, they mostly deal with the same things.  Even the Mayan calendar stops, at 2012.  There has to be something.  And this exodus page says that the reason we are getting these bible codes so late is that only the people who really look into this stuff will know what will happen, and will be ready so soon.  I don't know.  But it gives me a small case of the jibblies.[Tongue]  But yea Timeless, that is reassuring, but I do think that your seeings are one of the futures there could be, just like you said.  Not the only one.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are these guides you always talk about? on: August 19, 2003, 02:00:32
I know a fellow pulser was my guide for allmost a year, he got my life turned around, grades up, felt better, no drugs, feel great.  But now it seems I am on my own, and I would like to meet the real thing as well.  I admit, it is rather interesting.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ****Astral IMAGES**** on: August 18, 2003, 17:51:21
Hey, Some of you may know Wildbank, he used to post here a lot, when I did and way before, but he is a great painter and has a section on his site called visionaries and it is no doubt inspired by his obe in some way. I suggest everyone check it out, hhe does fantastic work.
http://www.wildbank.com/p190.htm

here is a sample:
25  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Feeling strange august 2003 on: August 18, 2003, 16:38:46
I know what you mean by saying preparing for something big coming up, I too have been advancing spiritually, like me deciding to come back to this board now, and meditating again, and I too feel depressed more, and my heart is beating faster, but it has been for months, it has just started again, I think we all know something is coming, duh, just not when, I think something minor, and not really that important will happen this month, but it will be the beginnning of a stream, that's my thoughts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8