The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 19:57:10

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / martial arts question on: March 22, 2004, 01:26:55
Hi Everyone! I have a question on martial arts. I used to take tai qan do (sorry if I misspelled it),, but it didn't seem very beneficial to me. also, I was very yung, and I didn't have much patience. Anyways, what I want to know is, is there a specific form of martial arts that deals more directly with the development and manipulation of energy and the energy body?

Thanks,
Michael
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Empathic moment? on: January 28, 2004, 02:14:25
Hi all! Today in school, I think I had an empathic moment. I was standing by the cafeteria, and a fight broke out near me. What I felt was like a mallet hit me in the chest repeatedly. Afterwords, I felt drained as though I had used a lot of energy for something, so I atributed that to the moment withth the fight. Am I right? Could it have been  a moment where I experienced empathy?

Thanks,
Michael
3  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Kundulini Reiki, hasn't really workdd for me? on: July 25, 2003, 03:49:04
Hi everyone! Just like the title says, Kundulini Reiki hasn't really worked for me. I was attuned last August to the third level. Nobody has noticed a difference when I have used it on them. Any suggestions?

Michael
4  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Healing for my mom on: July 25, 2003, 03:43:05
Hi everyone! I need your help. My mom has been retired for a year, and she stresses out over the little things in life. We've tried to calm her down, but nothing works. She gets no sleep, she works way too hard, even though she is retired, and frankly, nobody wants to be around her. I'd appreciate any help.

Michael
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Asking for help. on: February 23, 2003, 22:22:55
Hey everyone!!! I'm doing a paper on ESP and psychics in warfare for my English class. Part of it is trying to prove that ESP is real. I'd greatly appreciate someone who has experience with telepathy helping me out with a simple experiment. You know, the card one. If anyone is interested, PM me, or if you have aol or aim, my sns are drums61999 or frndrms.

thanks a bunch!
Michael
6  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / How do I know if I've created a psi ball? on: January 15, 2003, 14:33:40
Hi Everyone!! I'm usre it's been asked before, but how do I know if I've created a psi ball? What I get is my hands repel each other, not strongly. I can expand or srhrnk the feeling to a y size, but it doesn't stick together, and I can't drop it or anything.

Thanks for your imput,
Michael
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / energy raising and being ticklish on: January 09, 2003, 23:49:14
Hi Everyone!!!!! I've been noticing this for the past month or so, but I seem to be more ticklish than before. Could this be due to the energy body being more sensative and it directly effecting the nervous system?

Michael

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can't get past the vibes on: November 11, 2002, 01:04:45
Hi Everyone!!!!! I'm having probs getting past, or even into a good vibe state. I can get it lmost all the time in my legs, but only once have I ever gotten vibes all over, and that was one time when I woke up with them. I've never got to the paralisys, however it's spelled, sorry about that. What should I do?

Michael

9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Talking to animals? on: November 11, 2002, 00:36:17
Hi Everyone!!! How does one go on having telapathic conversations with animals? If you can tune to them, can they communicate with each other inter species? How do you make the connection?

thanks for your replies,
Michael

10  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / My friend Meg on: November 03, 2002, 23:17:05
Hi Everyone!! I have a friend, Meg, who is bipolar. She's very unhappy, and I've tried everything o try and help her. I'd appreciate any prayers and/or healing energy you could send to her. i'm sorry, I don't ahave a picture of her.

Thanks for all your help,
Michael

11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Meditation again on: November 03, 2002, 16:41:24
Hi Everyone!!! I know I've already posted a question on meditaion, but it was a long time ago, and I need to clear things up a little. I don't know how to meditate. I'm blind, so staring at a candle flame or something like that won't work. Is there anything I can do?

Michael

12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Quartz and me on: November 03, 2002, 16:19:29
Hi Everyone!!!! I recently bought two quartz crystals, and I was wondering what kinds of things I could do with them? They cost me $3 per crystal so if I donI'd appreciate anything that can allow the crystals to be reused if it's possible.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Needing advice? on: October 28, 2002, 00:21:55
HI everyone!!! I would greatly appreciate your advice as to what I should do. I'm at the point now where Ifeel it is time to decide which path to go down. I can either follow my upbringing as a Lutran, or I can continue and take the full plunge into finding out what so many of you have already discovered. What should I do? I have some religion fears from before, and I don't know how to get rid of them if I continue here. Any advice would be appreciated.

Michael

14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ok, now what? on: October 22, 2002, 01:02:51
Hi Everyone!!! I've been working with psy balls lately, and I have made some. I can feel them, but I can't move them, or do anything cool with them. Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / telepathy and Empathy? on: October 01, 2002, 01:51:50
Hi Everyone! I'm curious about telepathy and empathy? First telepathy. How do you know you are sensing other peoples' thoughts? Do you hear a voice, like on Tv, or is it just thoughts? For Empathy, is it the same thing only with enhanced emotions radiating from that person, or do you read the thoughts on that too?

Thanks!
Michael

16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / SHB on: September 17, 2002, 21:56:57
Hi! I was wondering, is spontaneous human combustion energy related? Like an overload or something? It's just something that occurred to me today.

Michael

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Finally some progress!!!! on: August 26, 2002, 20:55:39
Hi guys!! A few nights ago I woke up, and my whole body was vibrating more than ever before. Before, it was only in my legs, very mild, and only for about 10 seconds or so. This time, it was for about 30 seconds, and my whole body was vibrating a lot!! The problem is I don't know what I was doing before hand (dreaming about, thinking about before I fell asleep, etc). Anyways, it's good to know I broke my dry spell!

Michael

18  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / my old user name on: August 21, 2002, 22:39:59
Hi Everyone. My old user name was drums61999, but it would say I was logged in, but I couldn't do anything. My user name and password fields were still there. I deleted all my cookies, and I cleared my history. Is there any way of getting my old user name back?

Michael

19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Teleporting on: March 15, 2004, 22:41:20
Hello everyone! I believe teleportation is possible. I believe, however, that it can't be mastered. You will make mistakes in the beginning, and It would be easier for you to teleport across the galaxy than to teleport somewhere on Earth. There is much more likelyhood that you will end up somewhere off this planet. Also, as I said abuv, I don't believe you can travel to the astral in your physical body temporarily. You may be able to phase your body there permanently, but that would take years of dedication and practice. Plus, you wouldn't be able to come back to live in the physical.

That's all just me.
Michael
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Teleporting on: March 11, 2004, 01:46:05
Hello everyone! I don't think it would be possible to teleport your physical body to the astral. For one, The vibration rate is higher than that of the physical, and your physical body wouldn't be able to handle it. If you did try it, your physical body would probably either move up in vibration to an astral body, or you would die from the shock. Also, Unless we had a reference to measure space fabric in the physical, who knows where you'd end up. You could try and teleport down the block, but you may end up in the next galaxy somewhere.

Just my thoughts,
Michael
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / How did I end up on THIS planet? Wooh buddy. on: January 30, 2004, 01:12:36
Hi everyone! Here's my two sense. A web site with information is ascension2000.com. It's a good read even if you don't believe what the author is claiming. There is an e-book called, "Wanderer Awakening, Edgar Case Returns." There are also some free texts on science and the nature of the universe that are quite unique. I hope it hellps.

Michael
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Somethin VERY different !!!!!!! on: November 02, 2003, 16:48:38
Hi Everyone! I just have one question. Why our planet? What about other third density planets that can sustaine life? Do they get into wars with extra terrestrials, or were they genetically engenered as well? I've just been wondering about that for some time now, and I don't mean anything offensive.

Thanks,
Michael
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telekinesis on: July 23, 2003, 02:44:55
Hi everyone! I have two things I have done to achieve tk:
1: I levatated a piece of paper by making a psi ball which was programed not to go thru solid objects.
2: I have pictured a line of energy coming out of my hands, and by this method, I have, many times successfully pushed a bowling ball from it's proper course into the gutter so that I could win.

Hope this helps,
Michael
24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Are you getting this too ? on: July 21, 2003, 20:57:20
Hi everyone! Acording to many sources, The mayan calendar's abrupt end represents a high energetic serge resulting from the alinement of the sun with the direct center of the galaxy. This type of thing happens every 25000 years, and there are three 25000 year cycles before an ascension. Increased energy is already streaming into Earth, but several sources seem to coincide with the theory that a large energy serge will happen this year. this is all stuff I've read, and I have no personal experience with divination of any kind, so we will see what happens in time!

Michael
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Are you getting this too ? on: July 20, 2003, 23:46:57
Hi Everyone! Has anyone here ever heard of David Wilcock? He is a channeler for the ET group Ra who is of the sixth density. He has a web site that many of you would probably find very interesting. It contains many articles on upcoming events, as well as books on the strucure of the universe and why these upcoming events will take place. The address is ascension2000.com. Sorry, I don't know how to paste a link.

Michael
Pages: [1] 2 3