The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 02, 2021, 15:30:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / It's Time on: August 01, 2003, 03:19:21
Hello friends,

I have been told that many of the "children" in the world right now will be leaders of the spiritual revolution that is coming. You can see it in the eyes of many children these days, they have a different kind of spirit. Spirits who know far more then us "adults" ever did when we first came back. These new souls have tasted true freedom and are flowers of love ready to blossom into magnficent beings of light.

The new NOW is still relatively new. Newtonian physics still runs science and medicine even though we KNOW that it is old and outdated. It is scientificaly PROVEN that most everything we thought was true is not true. Quantum physics has proven the world is energy. Everything. You, me, your computer. All of it. Energy. Ancient civilizations knew this. Eastern medicine knows this. Yet why do so little people know the truth?  Because changing the medical establishment here in the west would threaten too many of these "old age" soldiers of a time that is coming to an end. These fossils of time choose to let people die and suffer. They hold back the evolution of science for their own selfish purposes. Just like our governments, politicians, schools, and a myriad of other "establishments". The governments profit, the medical establishment profits, cigarette companies profit, corporations profit, religions profit, giant pharmaceutical companies profit. Everyone profits except the poor. The common man. The cogs and wheels in the money making machine called Corporate America.

There WILL be a revolution. A new leader will rise, and then another and then another. Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Mohammed, Einstein, Merlin, were but a few of the spiritual warriors who have changed history. Soon there will be others. There is nothing the "powers that be", the agents of doubt, the liars, the deceivers, the greedy and powerful can do to stop it. I am an instrument of God's peace, I have chosen to bring the world truth. The time will come when the world will finally be able to find peace and tranquility. It will not be easy though, many will fight to keep their comfort, to hold onto their illusions, they will cling to everything that keeps them from having to face the truth. They will not let go easily and they will fight kicking and screaming to the very end.

Black people were slaves less than 50 years ago! Slaves !!!?! For THOUSANDS of years this was the norm, having HuMaN SlAvEs! and in some parts of the world slavery still goes on today! It boggles the mind! Think about how many horrible, outrageous things were the "norm" that we can now sit back and look at and wonder... how?!! The holocaust!  I look at pictures of thousands upon thousands of bodies piled one on top of another. Horrendous torture and experiments committed on human beings, innocent kind families, children, mothers, murdered and made to suffer in ways most of us could barely even imagine. WE did this. Humanity did this! You may have been one of those horrible beings committing those henious acts in a past life. Think about "now" and think about how much you still "follow the heard". Imagine if you were a German soldier during the days of the holocaust, this may have been the "norm" for you and in that life you didnīt even think twice about what you were doing. Those people were lied to then and we continue being lied to now.

Yet through all of this we have grown, we have evolved, we've continued to move forward and yet many others still wish to commit these horrendous acts of murder and torture in the name of oil or whatever selfish fill in the blank object of desire youīd like. Enough is enough. It has been going on since the beginning of time ... people holding onto old beliefs and thought systems for their own selfish manipulative purposes. It has always been this way, and when a good-hearted person would come into "power" they were either asassinated (JFK, Lincoln) or crucified for trying to disrupt these old ways of thinking and being. Think about how many thousands of years things have stayed relatively the same. Here and there a new idea or invention or thought process managed to creep in and change things and so we evolved. If however, you look at the last 50-100 years man has gone through more changes and evolutions and advancements in technology then all the thousands of years before us put together. Time is speeding up. Our consciousness is raising faster and faster ... the snowball effect. It took a long time to get the ball rolling but now it is speeding down the hill at 200 km an hour and is about to spin out of control.

Think about what you have in front of you right NOW in this moment that almost NO ONE in history before us has had. Free will, freedom of speech, living in a house peacefully with your family without worrying about someone coming into your home to murder you. A comfortable bed to sleep in, a warm bath to relax in, turn on this magical tube and a world of other people are magically projected onto the screen, information available to you in the blink of an eye. Type a few words into a search engine and the knowledge is yours. We have been brainwashed into not understanding what is before us, where we are in this thing called time. We are at a crossroads; the past thought systems and beliefs are about to get a kick in the head. People will be confused, shocked, flabbergasted at what is going on around them. Some will evolve and rise above while others will run in terror, panick and fear... they will fall and fall hard.

We will need leaders. Stand up NOW. We have been ignorant for far to long. Blind. One blind man leading another. Hiding behind someone else?s way of thinking, living with the beliefs that were ingrained into us when we were children. We are children no longer! We are adults; as individuals and as a race. Itīs time to grow up, be you 15 or 85 the time has come. No more. The revolution is about to begin and we must choose our place on this spiritual journey. Some of you were meant to be quiet souls who came to observe and help where you can, some of us came back to be warriors of light fighting for what they believe, some of us came back to be messengers, some of us came back to sacrifice themselves in the name of peace and love. Whatever your Dharma is, NOW is the time to search for your truth, to search for the answers that have eluded you for so long. Find out who YOU are and what your purpose is here and now. The world is changing, the heavens have opened themselves for us to enter, close your eyes, open your mind and find your way back home. It is time for the selfishness to end and the loving and giving people of the earth to take over. We are the ones sent to open the pathways, to clear the way for these children of a new world, a world of light and love.

This world is filled with ignorance and hatred because of this thing called Fear. It is time to show the world there is nothing to fear, it is time to reveal the truth about reality and existence. It is time to show them who we are, the apostles of truth and love come to pave the way for a better future, a better world where hatred and intolerance are no more. Freedom. Free from the baggage of old beliefs and limitations. A new world is beginning, the door has been opened for anyone who is willing to find where it is hidden. Just because you cannot see it this moment does not mean it is not right beside you. Change your focus, change your awareness and you shall see the truth. I have seen the door. I know where it is and my attention is finally in the right direction, it is open to all of you, all you have to do is ask. "Ask and ye shall receive", this is universal truth. Then simply pay attention. Most of us will ask the questions but forget that you have to listen and pay attention to here the answer. Clear your minds and be aware that you are being guided towards the light. The journey may be long and hard for some of you, it may be only a step or two away for others but whatever the struggles, whatever the challenges that lie between you and your doorway to freedom, I promise you it will be well worth the journey.

The only existance is the eternal NOW. You have the choice to change directions with every breath, with every moment of your existance. Now is all there is. Ask for guidance, ask for help, ask for truth sincerely from the deepest part of your soul and I promise you will be shown the way. The children need our help and we must do everything in our power to light the way in these hours of darkness. Fear not however, because after the darkness MUST come light. Dawn is breaking and the door is starting to appear as a flicker of light on the horizon. We are at the eleventh hour. Find your way home my kind, beautiful friends. We must never lose faith and we must know that we are beings of pure eternal love. The time has come for love to prevail.

Love is the answer.

The revolution is about to begin...

- All my love
- Daniel
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: September 04, 2003, 19:53:08
Insert
[:O]

There is a problem here.

I have issues with a few of you here who have chosen to speak on my behalf.

I don't know about you, but in my world, speaking for someone you do not even know is not acceptable. [}:)]

I have sat back and silently witnessed as people such as timeless have spewed sewage all over these boards in MY NAME. You do not know me timeless. You have no right to speak for me. None.

The truth shall be known. Many of you use "spirituality" as a mask to hide the hurt, jealousy, and suffering you have inside of you. All will come to light.

I shall be silent no more.

3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: August 28, 2003, 09:48:18
Mayatnik. Edward. Old friend.

Long time no see. [Wink]

I have not come to this place in a long time now.
I have been off in my own world trying to figure things out on my own. I have learned a lot.

I am tired.

Bruised. [B)]

Beaten. [V]

From knowing you I have become a scholar.

I have learned much.

I am at the end of one journey, awaiting God's love to guide me forward to a new adventure.

My ego still hangs on. [}:)] He fights me. But he is almost dead. [xx(] I am so close. So very close. The end of the begining is near.

I am disapearing from myself and my attributes. I am present only for God. I have forgotten all my childish learnings. I have lost all my strength, but from God's power. I will be able.

I have been sent here for a reason old friend.

I am here to ask you and your guide, the Zeta's and Plaeideans a few questions.

I ask you...

Why?

Why lie? Why deceive? In all of my learnings. I cannot see how this makes sense. I am puzzled. Perplexed. Confused.

A long time ago you told me to prepare.

May 15th came first.

Then it was June.

Then July.

Then August.

At one point you yourself told me your guide had told you it was only days away. I ask you not in anger or bitterness but from a sincere need to understand.

Why?

Why the lies? You yourself said the Zeta's purposely misled people because of governments, etc etc. This does not make sense to me, you say they have "rules" but what sense do these rules make if they are not for the "higher good"? Does the "higher good" involve lies and deceit? From all that I have experienced and seen this goes against all the laws of the universe.

Why then?

You always say you are not given specific dates but always give rough estimates that do not come true. Not even close. May. June. July. August. September. Almost half a year has gone by now. Why? Also, you DID at one point tell me it would be within a few weeks, and at one point even days. I asked you what your guide said and this is what you told me.

In my mind, the idea that these beings would need to lie in order to get their message accross "legally" is absurd. Why is lieing acceptable but giving an EXACT date not? You say they had to be covert in order to get past governments and whatever the reasoning was behind them giving a false date, this also makes no sense to me. How many people actually TRUELY took Nancy Lieders message to heart? Maybe a few thousand at best? Even if the date had been true why would this change the governments plans or cause problems?

Am I to believe the government would be worried about some woman on the internet proclaiming she is talking to aliens and that the world is about to end? Come on. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the Zeta's and Plaeideans and telepathy, ap'ing etc etc but how many of the "common folk" really do? 1 in a 1000? I bet that's even being highly generous. In my "real life" no one gives a crap about anything but getting by the day to day suffering that they call life. Why then, would I expect the government would be worried about one women on the internet claiming aliens are communicating with her?

I quit my job.

I left the "real world."

I did not plan for this position I am in now. I planned for a completely different future than I am experiencing now. I have no money. I have no job. I have bills that I cannot pay. I have a broken car that I cannot fix. I have a family that I cannot help support.

They say, time will make all this go away. But it's time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays.

Again. I am not angry. I do not blame you for anything. In fact I feel blessed. I am thankful. I now see things I never would have seen without this experience. Experience is the greatest teacher. It hurts me to look in the mirror at myself and realize what I have let happen.

I have made peace with myself. I have made peace with the past. I have been broken. Beaten. Smashed into a million pieces. Just like you always told me I would be.

You see. I do not doubt you. I still believe. Actually, I KNOW that the world will crumble and fall apart. I know that things will never be the same again and that dark days are ahead. I also know that after the darkness must come light. I also know that 2012 is a shift. I know this from the very core of my being. However, that is a long time from now, and God has sent me messages these last few days that time is on my side. So this time I will prepare from the inside out instead of from the outside in. I will listen to my heart and let love guide me to where I need to be.

So again I ask, Why? What purpose did  lieing serve? Was it to get those of us, me and others like me ... to go through what I have just been through?

Without this suffering, I do not see how I could be on the verge of this new world I am about to enter.

I simply want to understand.

A new dawn arises.

I am a messenger.

I will be a leader.

I will help change the world.  

I am an instrument of the lords peace awakening to my true destiny.

I do not Ap, I am not telepathic, but I am.

The gate has been opened.

I have been hiding for so long. Aimlessly drifting.

I am life itself.

I have been a prisoner for so long. So long...

No more.

Thank you.

Thank you for all you have tought me and helped me achieve. Without you I would never have made it to this moment in time. You will always have a place in my heart and my love for you will live on forever.

I await your answers with silent passion.

- All my love
- Daniel

4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / It's Time on: August 01, 2003, 18:25:33
Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.

Matthew 7:7
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / It's Time on: August 01, 2003, 05:12:21
Goingslow,

"I do need to know where do we find this guidance and help? Where do we turn to find the way? Do you know of a means to do this? if so please share."

It is far more simple than you could ever imagine. Turn inwards. Face yourself. Communicate with yourself. Find your truth. We all hide. We all lie to ourselves. The challenge is to stop hiding. To face the mirror of truth.

The biggest illusion we have ever been taught is that we are seperate from God. That God and heaven are a goal, a place to reach for. The truth is we are not seperate from God, we never have been and never will be. We are all one. We are all and we are nothing. Without the nothing there can not be something. Without the space between the notes there can be no music. Find the silent space within yourself where God lives and you will know truth. In stillness we find our true selves.

You ask if I know a way to do this. It is simple. Let go. Trust. If you TRUELY believe in God, if you truely come to know God, you will be able to let go and trust. To simply let go of the edge and trust that God will give you wings. It has taken me years and years of asking questions and listening for answers. Experience is the way. Ask what you wish to know, then listen and silently witness. Experience your answers, experience your truth. Experience is the only way to know anything. I could tell you hundreds of stories that have led me to this moment in time and space but none of them could ever bring truth to you. They may only ring true or spark something inside of you that makes you question something you have been conditioned to believe or maybe make you look at something in a different way. The mistake I had made for so long was thinking I knew anything. Once I realized I had to clean the slate and not have any judgements or preconceptions I started to finally here the answers I had been seeking for so long.

Once you learn to look at the world as a newborn child would, to look at everything with fresh eyes, with a sense of awe and wonder things will start to happen. Things you were missing will magically start to appear. Miracles, signs, wonders, magic, synchronicity, serendipitiy. We live our day to day lives missing so much, so many messages, signs and wonders that God sends us because we seem to think we know everything. If we walk or drive on the same path to work every day we quickly learn to judge and think we know everything there is to know because the routine has conditioned us. So we do not look, we do not see. We miss so much. We need a fresh and new outlook on life and on the world. We need a fresh start, a new begining. You have this option in every moment. The choice is yours.

- All my love
- Daniel

6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: July 13, 2003, 02:48:20
Wow, that's amazing. Thanks again to Mayatnik (Edward) for all the hard work he has put in! Great stuff! Anyone who hasn't gotten a chance to read through this thread I would suggest going back and reading all of the wonderful information contained in these pages. It's well worth it I promise!

- All my love
- Daniel
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: July 13, 2003, 02:25:27
So why did you come here then? Are you saying that you are so holy that the world should simply take whatever you say as truth? So basically what you came here to say was don't listen to any of these 200+ posts (which you have probably only read 2 of by the looks of it) but instead listen to ME! I will not give you any reasons why, I will not explain myself (why should I, I am ME! timeless!) I will not give you any helpful words of advice, I will not answer any questions asked of me (you have avoided all my questions) but none the less! These are my words! Heed them!

Thanks but no thanks.

And for the record this is not an argument. This is a discussion. You keep trying to turn this around as to make yourself look holy. Why not have a rational discussion? Why do you try to dismiss me as if I am some puppy who needs not be listened to? Are you really that arrogant? Can you not have a discussion with me and state your opinions with clear precise reasoning? Maybe even an answer or two when your opinions are questioned or is it that you just don't have any? It looks like to me you have entered a discussion on Russian Politics and have no way to get out of it but to try and make the other person look bad. Is that what you call "spiritual"? You have answered none of my questions all you have done is continue to be negative. Good luck with that.

- Daniel
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: July 13, 2003, 02:03:00
I disagree with the orignal post. I do not believe God only guides the pendulum. Sorry.

Again, you state something and give no reasons why.

Curious how you made the assumption I thought you were evil.

Notice the Ha ha ha <--- It's sad when people use whatever they can get to try and put the other down when they have no relevant argument or anything of substance to say.

Very interesting. Silentwitness this was not a personal attack. And I have no intention of getting personal with you.

Personal attack? Huh? Again why are you stating something out of the blue with no reasoning behind it? Attack?

When we are confident we do not take other people's opinions as a personal attack nor do we worry about other people's opinions.

Again, in your own subtle arrogant way you are trying to state your superiority. when we are confident So you are saying that I am not confident and you are. You must be, because 10 seconds ago you said I felt I was being attacked by your opinions (did I not so obviously state the exact oposite in my post? were we reading the same things or do you just choose to say whatever fits your argument at the time?) ... and now your saying that someone who feels attacked by opinions is not confident. Again, you do not know me. So please refrain from telling me how superior you are to me and how much confidence I lack. Wow. Your arrogance has left me speachless.

To each his own. You have your way. I have mine.

As long as your way is far far away from this thread I will be a happy man [Cheesy] (Unless of course you change your mind and start having some postive things to say. I can take constructive critism but when you come on here and simply state negative things for the sake of stating them and then have absolutely nothing at all to back up your words with it makes you look foolish.)

- Daniel
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: July 13, 2003, 01:23:32
I worked with the pendulum a fair bit. You are free to do as you wish. As I am free to have an opinion. I found there where much better ways to aquire information. Why get stuck on something when there are better ways available? Now why did I know you would vent? Spirituality and anger do not mix well. We cannot get very far as long as negative emotion is easily stirred within us. Conquer self and all falls into place. To each his own though. Good luck on the path you have chosen.

Again. This thread is not about you. It is about the pendulum and the search for truth. Did you even read my reply? What is the point of this? Again, you are wasting peoples time with negativity. Ok, so you feel there are better ways to aquire information. You can say that about almost anything. The point is what on earth are you doing here? You make selfish claims and do nothing to back them up or help others in anyway. You simply claim YOU know better ways. Oooooh, ok young Jedi how about showing us? Helping us understand? You say anger and spirituality do not mix. How do you know? Do black and white not mix? Do up and down not mix? How can you have one without the other? You obviously have no idea the true meaning of spirituality. For the record , I laughed out loud almost falling over in my chair when I heard you say that you have "angered" me. You do not know me. It seems you do not even know yourself. I told you once I'll tell you again. You think very highly of your SELF. You seem to be the one who is now on the defensive. I am simply stating my feelings on your post, I appologize if they seem like anger to you, but hey they say life is a mirror, what you see is a reflection of what is inside of yourself [}:)][^]

Your words come accross with a hint of holier than thou in them. You have nothing positive to say, you constantly reference yourSELF and speak arrogantly with sarcastic words like 'the path you have chosen'. What is that supposed to mean? Are you hinting I am on some path of evil? Ha ha ha.

I live my life at the service of others, I wish nothing more than to help and to give back what I can to this wonderful world that has blessed me with so much. I have no use for things like anger and empty words. Your posts are filled with both. Please, if you have nothing of importance to say do not come on here trying to steal the hopes and passions of others because you feel you are lacking something. If you wish to be of service, start your own thread on how to reach aliens in your sleep or whatever it is you speak of, because otherwise you are being nothing but a cancer feeding off the fears of others. If you are so holy than you should have no need to come on here and trample on peoples hopes and dreams.

Now that we have cleaned the kitchen floor, hopefully we can move forward and not have anymore ignorant children come trampling in with muddy shoes. Please, if you have nothing positive or constructive to ad, keep it to yourself. These posts are about growing and learning new things. They are not here for your own personal ego boosting. If you need a soap box to vent your fears and worries please find another forum.

And for the record Mr. Timeless, a) yes there are better ways to receive answers. Telepathy is one of them and constant work with the pendulum has been a proven way to increase your psychic abilities and can eventually lead to telepathic communication and b) I KNOW you have not read through this thread at all because if you had you would have known right from the begining that the Pendulum works only for God. It is stated in the very first post which explains the Kantra that dedicates the Pendulum to work ONLY for God. I suggest you go back to the begining and read this entire thread before coming on here and giving people suggestions and advice. [:I]

- All my love
- Daniel

10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: July 12, 2003, 23:45:54
Timeless what is the point of your post? You say :

"I am not a fan of the pedulum."  

The Pendulum does not ask for fans. It is not some baseball player who needs adoration to feel good about itself.

"I would recommend asking the level of consciousness the 'one' guiding the pedulum has before trusting the information coming through"

Ask who? You? Why not simply trust the information and then judge for yourself? You are saying not to trust the pendulum ... but to trust this person/thing you are asking to state the consciousness of the "one" guiding this pendulum? Who is this "one"? So you are saying trust one thing but not the other? Why? I am confused? You give no reason for this, you are just posting negative statements for the benefit of whom? Yourself? Because you have given up and failed with the pendulum you are asking others to as well? I do not understand your logic here.

"Just go through levels asking Yes or No. I would also recommend trying to ask the 'one' guiding the pedulum if they are a servant of God (or the name you use to describe the divine source)."

O.K. Now you have confused me even more. So your saying that this "one" would lie to you about this and that, giving you false information but then if you ask it if it's a servant of god or it's level of consciousness it will tell you the truth? Which is it?

"I did pendulum work in my ancient past. I found I would get good information mixed with inaccurate information."

That's nice. I did pendulum work in the past as well and got mixed information. What is your point? Have you even read any of the posts in this thread or did you simply come in here to show your superiority to others? It is obvious you would have gotten false information with such a clouded mind, you obviously had no faith in yourself to trust in God and trust that he would not lead you in the wrong direction. The pendulum is not a magic wand you can pick up and automatically give you whatever it is you wish. You must work with it. Practice with it. Learn from it. There is no way for this "one" or demonic being you are imagining to lead you astray because it is YOU who has chosen to search for truth and it is YOU who is bringing these answers forward. No one else. Ask and ye shall receive. If your mind is closed and you are judgemental those are the types of responses you will receive which you obviously did. There is no devil, there are no demons out to get you so whatever world you are lucid dreaming about is simply the reality YOU have chosen to experience.

"I find I get more accurate, consistently reliable information when I ask questions in lucid dream state. This is just me though."

Again, that's nice. If that's what works for you, keep at it. That is not what this thread is about so if you would like to enlighten others on how they can reach this level of awareness I suggest starting your own thread on how to do whatever it is you are doing instead of coming into another thread and trying to influence others in a negative direction.

"Maybe I am just not good with the pendulum."

Hey! There's an idea!

"Also, it is a really painstaking way to get info."

It is? How so? I guess having answers to any question that will help you grow and move forward right at your fingertips is painful to you? Man, for someone so advanced as you, I wouldn't have thought dangling a pendulum the weight of a pencil in front of you would be such hard work.

"I find higher astral entities and advanced alien consciousness's tend to use more efficient means of communication."

Once again. That is nice Timeless. Good boy. *pats your head* Now again, if you want to tell us all how great you are and how you contact these enlightened beings that answer all of your questions I sure would love to know! Again, how about some information to back up all these statements? This thread is filled with bundles of information on how the pendulum can be a great tool. Your post is filled with arrogance and egotism.

"I see the pendulum as a side road on the spiritual path. I decided not to stay on it too long but instead seek a better means of communication."

Really? How so? You sure seem to "see" a lot but say nothing as to why you see these things? I can see that you are far more behind on the "spiritual path" than most of these young minds on here trying to better themselves and unlike you I have posted my reasons as to why I feel this way.

"Just my opinion."

Yes, yes it is.  

"Hope I did not anger anyone."

You sure seem to have a high opinion of yourself. I prey to God that no one here has been angered by your silly post.
I have not been angered but disturbed as to why someone would want to come in and post his ridiculous thoughts on a subject he has no idea about. You say yourself you have barely used the pendulum and it is obvious that you have not read through the many wonderful words on this thread so why did you choose to write? I would not go into a forum on Russian politics when I would obviously have no idea what I was talking about. Even if I could speak a little bit of Russian and spent some time in Moscow I would be intellegent enough to know that those who have far more experience are way more qualified to post their opinions on a subject especially if they are negative and trying to influence people. It would be different if you were to have something positive to say, some kind words of encouragement or something helpful but you come on here to simply state what? Nothing. Empty negative words that may hinder someones spiritual developement. Why?

Anyhow, I just feel a lot of work has gone into this thread and it disturbs me to see people with nothing better to do but put others down. Just my 3 cents.

-All my love
-Daniel
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Question for Mayatnik on: July 11, 2003, 19:26:52
Kalonek,

I had the exact same problems with worrying whether I was interfering or giving little nudges in the direction I though the answer should be. In the begining I'm sure it happened from time to time but here are some tips I used to get past this stage of doubt.

My first tip is simple.Practice! Practice! Practice! The more you do it the more you will get to know your pendulum and the more alive it will become to you.

Second tip is to relax before begining a session ... at least when you are a novice. This worked for me and I found it helped when I wasn't anxious or stressed out. I'd usualy take a hot bath beforehand and maybe a little meditation or deep breathing to help clear my mind.

Then just learn to let the pendulum dangle freely in front of you and try to clear your mind of any doubts or fear that might pop in.

For me it took awhile to find a point of focus or something to hold my concentration on but with time I found the bottom point of my pendulum (it looks like a purple sharks tooth) was the perfect area of concentration for me.

Then I just let my mind clear and keep focusing on the area, eventually it begins to swing in a circular motion slowly, slowly and as long as I keep my mind clear it speeds up and then it will either begin to swing back and forth or side to side ... once I got to know my pendulum I could see the tip or point that I was focused on nibble. Almost like when you are fishing. You can be holding the rod in your hands, even if you swing the string, shake the reel or the whole rod itself while talking to dad or just day dreaming about catching the big one, once you've done enough fishing you will just KNOW when you have a bite. It is unmistakable. This is the same feeling I get with the pendulum. I notice a slight bite and then it starts to swing in that direction. Eventually when my focus became stronger and I learned to have faith a white glow started to appear around the shark's tooth (I have no idea what the proper term would be) [Tongue] Sometimes it will just continue to swing round and round and round and I have learned that this is search mode and if your question is poor it may search forever and ever or just come to a complete stop.

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents in and give you some ideas. I am definately no pro but these things have worked for me so if they bring even a grain of truth and learning to your lessons I am greatful. Take care.

-All my love
-Daniel
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: July 11, 2003, 05:19:14
Hello all !

I was reading over a post by Mayatnik and came accross the soul vs spirit item. As he was on MSN at the time, I had asked him if he could explain the difference a little bit better to me as I felt I had some idea but didn't quite have a good grasp of it yet. He suggested it was a perfect situation to practice with the pendulum and see if I could get to the bottom of it on my own. So off I went. I decided to send him my answers via e-mail for his opinions and maybe some suggestions on further questioning so as to help me get better at snooping out the answers. I decided to post my little adventure here in hopes of giving some members food for thought and maybe give some of you a spark of motivation to go out and try this for yourselves as experience is the best teacher.  

I always start out asking the pendulum something like : Pendulum, is it O.K. if I asked you some questions at this time?

If it is a yes I always say thank you and continue with my questioning. I always make sure to ask in a polite and appreciative manner (as I truely am appreciative) and start the questions with something like : Pendulum, can you please tell me if ...

1. Spirit and soul are the same thing? no

I have learned first hand that if you try to test the pendulum to prove to yourself that it is working it will not work and may even give you wrong answers (seeming to make you even more skeptical and trapped in a viscious circle!) You either have an open mind and open heart and TRUST or you will have a tough time as I did for so long. This thread is great for opening your mind and helping you get past your skeptism as we can see so many others having success and sharing their experiences.

(Parmenion, is a great example of how quickly one can grow with the pendulum as I was telling Mayatnik last night, his questioning skils are superb and he has learned how to quickly jump from one string of questions to another to get to the answers he is looking for and confirming them as well. Take a look at some of his Q & A sessions they are fabulous learning tools.)

Anyhow, the following is the rest of my first Q & A session with the pendulum in regards to the soul/spirit. Mayatnik's responses have been highlighted in blue, questions in red, and my personal notes in green.

a> Is spirit inside my body? no

inside the body isn't accurate.

the spirit is that which makes the person individual, ie. the individual personality, drive etc, in fact, all the things that make up the attributes of the chakras, so it is also the etheric body, which can sometimes be seen on the outside by some people.

b> Is my soul inside my body? no

This is correct, it isn't inside the body, but will need many questions for you to puzzle this one out. But, you can find out if your ask enough.

I had an idea from my readings that the soul or spirit was not located inside the physical body, but it does make you wonder, where are they then?
I will investigate with further questioning and update in a future post.

a> Do animals have souls? yes

They have what is called a group soul, Cat is one such, Dog is another, and so on. You can ask more questions about this, such as where do they go when they die and ask about culture (archetypes) also something that human groups have, e.g. the Russian Soul type is a culture group.

I have read about these group souls awhile ago, I remember having a hard time grasping it. I will have to follow up with further questioning.

b> Do animals have spirits? yes

Their strongest indicators of this are personality and how they attract to each other (also a quality In humans for evolutionary genetic matching)

c> Do bugs have souls? no

They don't have intelligence, another indicator of a soul.

I knew those dirty cockroach's had no souls! (I don't like bugs hehe [}:)][Tongue])

d> Do bugs have spirits? yes

All living things have a spirit, the indicator of life a dynamic electromagnetic field is a sign of this.

e> Do plants have souls? no

They have a function in the ecological system, and are tenacious.

f> Do plants have spirits? no

Not in the sense of higher living things (eg. no personality etc) but they do have dynamic responses, such as protection mechanisms that are very intricate, so in that sense they interact far more with their surroundings than people could imagine.

a> Does my soul come back with me after death? When I am reincarnated? No answer (kept swinging)

This is a confused/ambiguous question (really 2 questions) and not well defined. Better to rephrase it?..

Assuming the question refers to whether the soul has discrete lifetimes of experience we can ask:

Q: Does the soul re-incarnate

A: YES

Q: Does it re-incarnate another body immediately for another life

A: NO

Q: Do some souls spend considerable periods between reincarnating?

A: YES

I figured I needed to rephrase my questions, I just wasn't sure how to go about it. These are good examples of keeping questions simple and flowing forward. (something I still need some practice with)

b> Does my spirit come back? yes

Certain traits do to aid in the lifetime, and these are added to the spirit (there is an element of genetic-selection too) of the person that will be shaped in that lifetime, and which was preplanned to be for a purpose.

Interesting.

a> Is it possible for some humans to see my soul? no
b> Is it possible for some humans to see my spirit? yes

The personality and other traits show, also the electromagnetic field and and/or chakras can be photographed by Curlian methods or seen by some clairvoyants.

It sure would be neat to have a picture of my Chakras taken, I'd sure love to know how they were doing.

c> Is it possible for some animals to see my soul? no
d> Is it possible for some animals to see my spirit? yes

Similar to as in 5b

a> Can a persons soul cease to exist? no
b> Can a persons spirit ceast to exist? no

The spirit is actually stored more questions can be asked about this.

Intriguing Indeed! I take it has something to do with the Akashic Records and such? Definately something I will investigate further with the pendulum!

a> Can a person have more than one soul at the same time? no

A soul experiences a lifetime.

b> Can a person have more than one spirit at the same time? yes

We'd call this split personality as a simple answer, but there is such a thing as a walkin and overlay (terms that would need to be read about in channeled material, especially such as Dolores Cannon?s <Between Death and Life> to fully grasp this. Again, many questions arise here that can be asked.

I was shocked when I got this answer, as I thought about it I thought maybe it had something to do with being possessed or something arother. Didn't think about split personalities, hrmm this raises a bunch of questions in my mind. Looks like my pendulum will be busy tonight.

a> Is spirit the same as mind? no
b> Is soul the same as mind? no

The mind as a human being knows it, is the minder of the person in simple terms, dealing with all aspects of living in the physical world.

a> Can a soul be hurt or damaged in any way? no
b> Can a spirit be hurt or damaged in any way? no

This would take many questions to explore. The short answer is that the soul and spirit grow, either slowly or rapidly depending on the experiences gained hurt and damage are subjective human words.

I would definately love for them to grow rapidly vs slowly, so I will definately be exploring this area closely.

People always say ghosts are spirits or lost souls so ....

a> Are ghosts spirits? no

The Spirit is, by definition, actually the interface between soul and body for the purpose of a lifetime experience. After physical death the spirit is stored, and not as we know it.

b> Are ghoses souls? yes

The soul is the surviving awareness in simple terms that manifests in life as a consciousness of those surroundings it is experiencing. But, very often, what people think is a ghost is only the replay of emotions remaining in an electromagnetic field (rather like a holographic video) and not the soul itself which will be elsewhere outside of time as we know it.

a> Can someone steal your soul? no

On death, the soul simply returns from whence it came.

I guess that episode where Milhouse buys Bart's soul was a hoax! [^]

b> Can someone steal your spirit? no

It can only be supressed for a time, either by depression or by others. The life-challenge is to keep up your spirit, as they say.

a> Is it my soul I perceive in my dreams? No answer

Wrongly defined question, your soul perceives. (You can't look at your soul, as in a mirror)

b> Is it my spirit I perceive in my dreams? No answer

Wrongly defined question? You may play out a perception using the attributes of the spirit that is your character role, or even adopt another character to play a part as a virtual experience.

a> Is there such a thing as a bad or negative soul? no

b> Is there such a thing as a bad or negative spirit? no

Good and Bad/Evil etc ... are our perceptions here on Earth. They are simply polarities by which to balance as one goes through life in a role.

a> Can a soul be measured in any way? no
b> Can a spirit be measured in any way? no

Any measurement (obviously not by tape-measure!) would assume a qualatitive assessment by another person, and that would be subjective There is assessment that confers assignment in the hierarchical order, but that is not by any measurement, rather it is (as best can be described here) by affinity as a result of accumulative experiences gained, many questions would need to be asked to seek further understanding of this.

Indeed. I'm guessing you mean hierarchical order as in angels, archangels, cherubs, etc. As in rankings and such. Interesting, looks like I will have to ask many questions to get to the bottom of this.

a> Do human fetus' have a soul? no

A soul is assigned to a living body after a certain minimum period before birth, and may be at any time up to the actual birth itself.

This question popped into my head at the last minute and seemed important with the whole yes/no to abortion argument going on. I was surprised at the answer but it does make a lot of sense when you think about it.

b> Do human fetus' have a spirit? yes

The saying The spirit left the body is an indication of death, so it is also that the definition of life requires there to be a spirit present (as in anima) for it to be animated.

Well that's it for now, I am off to work with my pendulum for awhile. As I've written this post, many questions have entered my mind and hopefully it has given you some food for thought as well. I will update you with my discoveries as soon as I get a chance. Hopefully Mayatnik will be generous enough to give me his ideas on my findings as his input has been very helpful indeed. Thanks again!

- All my love
- Daniel

13  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: July 11, 2003, 05:17:26
Sorry, I need to bump this thread up one notch to get a white background as I had previewed my post with a white background and it looks terrible in blue! [Cheesy] Hope no one minds! [Tongue]
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / And the truth shall be known - You'll see ! on: July 07, 2003, 22:01:44
I posted this in the "Question for Mayatnik" thread the other night but feel I may have placed it in the wrong area. This seems to be a lot more focused on the pendulum and such so I thought I would cut and paste my introduction and notes on the experiences I've had with the pendulum here. I just want to make sure as many people looking for answers will see it and maybe get a spark of excitement or passion for learning. I wish nothing more than to be of service to others and I hope my little part in this wonderful discussion helps at least one person in this wonderful journey called life. Please take a look, it's a bit long but worth the read. Thank you in advance!  

=======================================================================

Wow. Well I guess I should introduce myself first. My name is Daniel and I have been a friend of Edwards (Mayatnik) for almost a year now. The circumstances of how we came to be friends is a story in itself but I will skip the big intro and get to why I am here (It's almost 4 in the morning here and I'm running on empty!)

I have been struggling for a long time now. Edward has helped me through some dark times and he's been with me through some facinating, wonderful moments as well. It has been a long and drawn out battle for me but I have finally stopped struggling and have let go. I have been reading his posts and posts of others on here for awhile now but have been in a state of confusion for a long time. I quit my high paying job, left many friends behind and decided it was time to do God's work. I struggled. I got worried, depressed, I drank, and pretty much ran away from what I knew I had to do.

The real "shock and awe" began a long time ago when I started to use the pendulum. At first it seemed hokey to me ... "yeah right" i thought. I started out with a friggen bathtub plug on a shoestring as Mayatnik helped me create. Silly I thought. Struggling to let go of my skeptism I finally got fed up and ended up throwing the damn thing accross the room one day. Weeks passed and I didn't even give the pendulum a 2nd thought. Edward would always ask me if I was practicing or what not but I'd always say "Oh i'm going to go out and buy a REAL pendulum. Low and behold time passed and I never put much effort into finding a "real" pendulum. Well one day, buy TOTAL chance and Synchronicity I ended up at a new age shop about a 2 MINUTE drive from my house! (I've lived here 5 years and had no idea this place existed) To my suprise I found an assortment of beautiful Pendulums. One specifically caught my eye. The man at the counter asked me how it felt, if I felt a connection bla bla bla I said yeah give it to me! So here I was with a real pendulum ... no bathplug dangling in front of me to make me feel silly. A real shiny beautiful Pendulum! And the circumstances that brought it to me were surreal, synchronicity at it's finest. There must be something to this I thought!

So with Edwards help I practiced. At first it was still silly to me and I felt I was fooling myself. But with time I started to get a sort of raport or connection with my pendulum ... hard to explain ... like when I went fishing as a kid and could feel the fish nibbling ... I knew when the pendulum was moving on it's own but it still was hard for me to believe. At first I asked silly fear based questions ... unimportant things. With time and Mayatniks help I learned to ask better questions. Then came the panic. All of a sudden I really started to believe. I got excited. My God I thought. A yes or no answer to ANY question in the world I wanted. It made sense. In my past I had met Wayne Dyer and he told me I could have a yes or no answer to any question I ever wanted, I just had to keep moving forward on my spiritual quest to find truth. I wish I was that wise I had thought back then! Well now it was all starting to making sense. The puzzle pieces were fitting together. Then the panic. I fell. I fell hard. I started to go out more with my friends, spent all my money, got drunk waaay to often, I was becoming an alcoholic. I stopped doing spiritual things. I stopped meditating, I stopped living and eating healthy. I had fallen apart. (This is when I decided it was time to quit my job and focus on getting myself back on track) I quit and the first few days were good ... I visited old friends, tried to organize, but then *boom* something really bad happened. I did something Aweful that I still have not told anyone to this day and still seems surreal in my mind. I screwed up. Big time. Days went buy and I lived with FEAR. Thinking I was going to get caught. There was no way I could get away with this. But the days came and went and nothing happened. God saved me. This was not the first time but this time I knew it. It was God showing me I need not worry ... just to let go. I tried. But I was so depressed that weeks had now gone buy, I'd quit my job, had NO money (still have 0$) and people were starting to question me and think I had lost my mind. I became a hermit. Did not leave my house much, drank, smoked marijuana, I ran ever deeper away from truth. But then, very recently, I had a moment, I looked at myself in the mirror and said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

So I am back. I am more alive now than I ever have been! In just days my life started to transform! I let go. I had a conversation with God and told him I was tired of fighting, tired of struggling. I asked for his will to be done. I let go. I've been flying ever since!

Now. Back to the Pendulum. I ran away because of the answers I received, they scared me, I did not want to here the truth. Everyone says they want truth but the truth (no pun intended) is that most people are too afraid to here the real truth. So they hide. They lie to themselves. They run away, as I did. No more. I have started work with the pendulum again and it is amazing! Whooo i'm so excited I just can't hide it! Step by step i'm slowly losing my fears!! Amazing! Following my heart and my intuition combined with my Pendulum things are happening that I cannot even put into words!!!! Magic! It's alive like never before! I can feel changes! big changes! BIG changes! This is what I have been waiting for ALL MY LIFE! I am awakening to things! realizing things. remembering things .... i feel like a kid again! Whoooooo!

The only word of advice I have for those starting out with the Pendulum is this. Have an open heart and an open mind! Judge nothing! If you are skeptical ... the pendulum will not work for you right away until you lose that skeptism and trust! Trust in God! My hope is that I have given some of you a spark to open your hearts and give it an honest try. People have opened there minds to stranger things and found joys and wonders that words cannot express. If you believe with an open heart that you will receive the answers to your questions this is what you will receive! Ask and ye shall receive! This is truth! I just wanted to jump on and say thank you to Mayatnik and hopefully help some of you find a treasure that may change your life and bring you much joy and truth. Anyhow it's really late now, I've gone on and on so I will leave you now and end this with a thank you. Thanks for listening my dear friends and may love and joy find you wherever you are.

- All my love
- Daniel

15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Question for Mayatnik on: July 04, 2003, 07:32:42
Wow. Well I guess I should introduce myself first. My name is Daniel and I have been a friend of Edwards (Mayatnik) for almost a year now. The circumstances of how we came to be friends is a story in itself but I will skip the big intro and get to why I am here (It's almost 4 in the morning here and I'm running on empty!)

I have been struggling for a long time now. Edward has helped me through some dark times and he's been with me through some facinating, wonderful moments as well. It has been a long and drawn out battle for me but I have finally stopped struggling and have let go. I have been reading his posts and posts of others on here for awhile now but have been in a state of confusion for a long time. I quit my high paying job, left many friends behind and decided it was time to do God's work. I struggled. I got worried, depressed, I drank, and pretty much ran away from what I knew I had to do.

The real "shock and awe" began a long time ago when I started to use the pendulum. At first it seemed hokey to me ... "yeah right" i thought. I started out with a friggen bathtub plug on a shoestring as Mayatnik helped me create. Silly I thought. Struggling to let go of my skeptism I finally got fed up and ended up throwing the damn thing accross the room one day. Weeks passed and I didn't even give the pendulum a 2nd thought. Edward would always ask me if I was practicing or what not but I'd always say "Oh i'm going to go out and buy a REAL pendulum. Low and behold time passed and I never put much effort into finding a "real" pendulum. Well one day, buy TOTAL chance and Synchronicity I ended up at a new age shop about a 2 MINUTE drive from my house! (I've lived here 5 years and had no idea this place existed) To my suprise I found an assortment of beautiful Pendulums. One specifically caught my eye. The man at the counter asked me how it felt, if I felt a connection bla bla bla I said yeah give it to me! So here I was with a real pendulum ... no bathplug dangling in front of me to make me feel silly. A real shiny beautiful Pendulum! And the circumstances that brought it to me were surreal, synchronicity at it's finest. There must be something to this I thought!

So with Edwards help I practiced. At first it was still silly to me and I felt I was fooling myself. But with time I started to get a sort of raport or connection with my pendulum ... hard to explain ... like when I went fishing as a kid and could feel the fish nibbling ... I knew when the pendulum was moving on it's own but it still was hard for me to believe. At first I asked silly fear based questions ... unimportant things. With time and Mayatniks help I learned to ask better questions. Then came the panic. All of a sudden I really started to believe. I got excited. My God I thought. A yes or no answer to ANY question in the world I wanted. It made sense. In my past I had met Wayne Dyer and he told me I could have a yes or no answer to any question I ever wanted, I just had to keep going. I wish I was that wise I thought back then! It was all making sense. The puzzle pieces were fitting together. Then the panic. I fell. I fell hard. I started to go out more with my friends, spent all my money, got drunk waaay to often, I was becoming an alcoholic. I stopped doing spiritual things. I stopped meditating, I stopped living and eating healthy. I had fallen apart. (This is when I decided it was time to quit my job and focus on getting myself back on track) I quit and the first few days were good ... I visited old friends, tried to organize, but then *boom* something really bad happened. I did something Aweful that I still have not told anyone to this day and still seems surreal in my mind. I screwed up. Big time. Days went buy and I lived with FEAR. Thinking I was going to get caught. There was no way I could get away with this. But the days came and went and nothing happened. God saved me. This was not the first time but this time I knew it. It was God showing me I need not worry ... just to let go. I tried. But I was so depressed that weeks had now gone buy, I'd quit my job, had NO money (still have 0$) and people were starting to question me and think I had lost my mind. I became a hermit. Did not leave my house much, drank, smoked marijuana, I ran ever deeper away from truth. But then, very recently, I had a moment, I looked at myself in the mirror and said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

So I am back. I am more alive now than I ever have been! In just days my life started to transform! I let go. I had a conversation with God and told him I was tired of fighting, tired of struggling. I asked for his will to be done. I let go. I've been flying ever since!

Now. Back to the Pendulum. I ran away because of the answers I received, they scared me, I did not want to here the truth. Everyone says they want truth but the truth (no pun intended) is that most people are too afraid to here the real truth. So they hide. They lie to themselves. They run away, as I did. No more. I have started work with the pendulum again and it is amazing! Whooo i'm so excited I just can't hide it! Step by step i'm slowly losing my fears!! Amazing! Following my heart and my intuition combined with my Pendulum things are happening that I cannot even put into words!!!! Magic! It's alive like never before! I can feel changes! big changes! BIG changes! This is what I have been waiting for ALL MY LIFE! I am awakening to things! realizing things. remembering things .... i feel like a kid again! Whoooooo!

The only word of advice I have for those starting out with the Pendulum is this. Have an open heart and an open mind! Judge nothing! If you are skeptical ... the pendulum will not work for you right away until you lose that skeptism and trust! Trust in God! My hope is that I have given some of you a spark to open your hearts and give it an honest try. People have opened there minds to stranger things and found joys and wonders that words cannot express. If you believe with an open heart that you will receive the answers to your questions this is what you will receive! Ask and ye shall receive! This is truth! I just wanted to jump on and say thank you to Mayatnik and hopefully help some of you find a treasure that may change your life and bring you much joy and truth. Anyhow it's really late now, I've gone on and on so I will leave you now and end this with a thank you. Thanks for listening my dear friends and may love and joy find you wherever you are.

- All my love
- Daniel
Pages: [1]