The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:56:39

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Validation thread! on: October 13, 2012, 17:24:00
Hi spacewrangler, well expressed and also now you`re spooking me! I too have had the exact same light switch problem. In LDs (or APs or whatever they are) I am unable to operate light switches. I can flick the switch, but nothing happens.  At best I get a dim glow from the filament, just as you described. This started happening to me when I was very young, maybe 9 or 10 years old and before I started having LDs. Occasionally when I was a kid I would have `strange` dreams in which I was walking around my house. The atmosphere was eerie and I had difficulty moving, like wading through a thick fog. When I tried to turn the hall light on it would glow dimly. In these `fog dreams` I could never get a light to turn on. A few years later I discovered I had the identical problem with LDs. I have read accounts from others who have had the same light switch problems. So either there is more reality to these things than just subconscious ramblings, or else we are all wired that way, as you say.
I know what you mean!Dimly lit house,like it's about to rain outside,no one in your home,and you feel desperate to get some light,but lightswitches don't work,or the lire in the bulb glows faintly,or the bulb flickers,I try to tighten it...I always have a flashlight next to my bed,and it is present in the FA as well.most of the time it works,sometimes dim,once I even hit it in the wall few times,I could feel the metal,and the recoil from the impact...I do find my phone too,but it's screen is also dim,and I use the flashlight to See the screen...I did turn on the camera in on FA and trough it I saw foggy shapes like people moving in my room!
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures on: October 12, 2012, 15:36:09

This is me being awesome :'D
Totaly cute silwer Smiley
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Please help, friend has not returned from astral world. on: October 11, 2012, 14:52:33
Maybe a Dementor sucked out his soul?
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Please help, friend has not returned from astral world. on: October 11, 2012, 11:11:35
Point 3 is not possible i think!you see the lack of experience might prevent you from getting out,not from getting back.If he lacks experience he should be back seconds after he got out
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Strange night on: October 11, 2012, 10:09:50
I can distinguish false awakenings by the fact that lightswitches don't work my phone isn't lighting up its screen,my flashlight works sometimes but very dim.As for the rubbing hands together I dunno what is the secret behind it,but once I do it I get strange sensations,and the dream turns to obe!
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Strange night on: October 10, 2012, 11:43:29
Hi guys!Once again I had one of these false awakenings night,2 of them if I remember right!I was trying to roll out before falling asleep.I woke up,and I tried to turn on the lights,no avail-not a single switch did anything,and I realized I am in false awakening.First thing as always started rubbing my hands together,but it didn't help,I couldn't get my awareness higher!I woke up i another false one,but it lasted really short,and the next time I woke it was for real.I am wondering why couldn't I turn it in to an astral projection,despite the fact I knew what was happening? huh
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Obe after Obe! on: October 07, 2012, 21:16:01
Hey Simo. I have had a goal to visit somebody on almost every OBE I have had and I have had no luck. I think it really does boil down to intention and belief. I will often wish to visit somebody and I end up just standing there. Then I try flying there if the person is close enough and I know where the coordinates are... etc. By the time I get close to there I am already off doing other things. You really have to keep alert. If you find out the trick let me know!
Once I managet to get in a village near me by intent!It was very interesting!A glowing line started to move infron of me,like a office scaner light,and after it the location changed!When the line reached the horizon there was nothing left of the old place!
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Obe after Obe! on: October 07, 2012, 08:59:00
Tanks everybody!I have flown before,just cant do it every time!As for visiting poeple,I get pulled at some random directions and nothing.maybe my will is not enough? undecided
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I need someones help on the waking OBE method! on: October 06, 2012, 14:04:24
From what I've read and what I experienced last night once you wake up all you need to do is not to move  smiley sleep paralysis takes place if you are lucky  smiley
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Obe after Obe! on: October 06, 2012, 13:18:31
Hey Fellas!I want to share what I experienced last night!I didn't quite believe most people that used to write about 4 5 or more obes in quick succession until last night!I was reading Harry Potter ebook on my phone till 1.40 AM and fell asleep,but woke up suddenly at 4.30 AM maybe because my grandma had to take a trip  around that time and I went to wish her good luck,and took a headache pill cuz my head was beginning to ache.So I went back to bed and I presume I fell asleep,only to find myself in our yard,looking at the sky which was filled with sky lanterns,thousants of them flying on groups,leaving smoke trails.It was curious sight,as I didn't know why are they so many,unaware of any big  celebration or something.I went around the house and I saw a boy and a girl,walking trough our neighbours yard fence like it wasn't there!Then they walked trough various objects in our yard,and passed near me so I could see in great detail how they went trough a bush like it wasn't solid!That was the drop that made me realize I was out of my body!First idea I got was to visit a facebook friend from IOWA as it is our mutual endeavour,to visit each other while out!I willed myself "i want to find Dee,in Burlington IOWA!I got pulled left then right,then nothing happened!I tried again but nothing!I tried to fly but I could only jump high,so i guess my awareness was insufficient.Then I woke up in my bed,but unable to turn on the lights!Second later I was hit by the quickest sleep paralysis ever!Like seconds later I was fighting to stay awake or to move my hand!I dint know why i fought it,knowing it's a good thing!I wanted to turn on the light so badly.Band I am out again but for few moments.Back in my bed.The light didn't work my phone was working but I am paralyzed again.my eyes are closing I begin too loose sense of my body.Woke up again to see my relatives around me talking random stuff,I get paralyzed again but they dint see that.And 4 or 5 times - False awakening that leads to sleep paralysis!I am gonna put my alarm clock to 4 30 am this night too!How fun was that!
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Nice One! on: September 29, 2012, 11:10:18
Thanks everybody!I hope that someday every dream will be distinguishable and used well!  wink
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Nice One! on: September 29, 2012, 08:45:54
I did not answer the phone,but the ringing ruined my concentration  cheesy
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Nice One! on: September 28, 2012, 22:38:03
Thanks LIonhearth!The part with rubbing the hand I never quite understood,but It doe the trick always!I wish I could do it always,but not anytime I manage to question reality  cheesy many times I see Titanic size of a ship to sail     
in a sidewalk wide river,i see people carrying trains with bare hands...I don't do dream journal,but I do remember my dreams,and I See that mot of my obes are from withing a dream( I attempt a technique when I realize I dream) nothing else really worked for me!  wink
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A Nice One! on: September 28, 2012, 22:16:23
I find my self walking on a long road,with huge backpack.The backpack swings from side to side so hard that makes my body move a bit with it.Suddenly I reach the border to a neighbour country,and I see a border official callin people that wish to go on forward.I felt weak and heavy,so I took few steps back - why would I want to pass the border?To which country?How did I get here?I dont remember where I came from and how,I don't know where I am going?Suddenly it started to make sense!I walked around the beautiful city,looking around,and decided to pinch my finger as hard as I can!I felt the touch,but no pain,and I knew now,that I am dreaming!So now what?I started to think about all techniques I've read about,and began to rub my hands against each other.Standard sensation,seconds later vibrations and noises and I began to fly upwards!Then!MY phone rings!in my dream!I fell down all failed,and second later I woke up ticked that I was that close!And guess what?Seconds later my real phone rung!Precognitive dream maybe?Anyway it was cool and fun! wink
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Who perfected it?AP? on: September 14, 2012, 15:09:48
I am really interested-has any of you guys and girls on the pulse managed to get soo god as to be able to AP every time he/she wants? smiley
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Banged my soul's head hard against the wall while re-entering my body. on: September 14, 2012, 15:03:53
Once I was sitting in my bed,looking at a knife on the table,and i was imagining it flying towards me(Telekinesis experiments)and suddenly something hit me in the face,and I hit the back of my head in the wall behind!
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ertheric Projection: How dangerous is it? on: September 14, 2012, 12:05:26
Now that you mention it once I had a dream in which and indian shot me in the leg with a dart and when I woke up the plase was red and painful Cheesy
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE failing for you? on: September 11, 2012, 19:28:00
i am getting really frustrated lately...All that time I am trying differeent techniques and still no success..all of my obes were accidental,while taking a nap... undecided
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The mirror! on: September 11, 2012, 12:12:14
Hi,
I use them occasionally. Turn the glass to water and know where you're going. 100% success rate.
I know that,it's funny - I touch a glass and it melts,but when i remove my hand it reconstructs back to it's original form!
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The mirror! on: September 10, 2012, 20:04:08
I saw a mirror once.Then I remembered that that they are supposedly portals or something so I tried go in.When I was half inside,suddenly I got thrown back with great power,and the mirror shattered!But I did see myself in the mirror,looking normal  smiley
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Presumably I got help from a guide!!! on: September 05, 2012, 21:05:45
Good stuff Simo! All very good OBE indicators. Keep up the good work!
Yes the binaural beat was the best of all!It was rhythmic with the speed I imagined the energy moving up and down,but then the speed changed,and more tones got in...very interesting sensations!
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Presumably I got help from a guide!!! on: September 05, 2012, 07:39:24
I was close this night but I couldnt make it out...My biggest problem is  the separation...Otherwise this exercise makes you feel very strange moving sensations.I even began hearing some strange binaural beat sound,very rich and interesting!
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Presumably I got help from a guide!!! on: September 04, 2012, 21:23:54
Good luck!I am about to do it myself!
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Presumably I got help from a guide!!! on: September 04, 2012, 19:59:19
So last night I got in bed and thought " I want to get help by a guide" and fell asleep moments later!(It takes me an hour to fall asleep normally)SO I woke up in my uncles room,in the bed(only me in it)and I got the strange Idea to imagine energy moving from my head to my feet back and forth and so on,and moments later I got some awareness and got out of body.I don't remember much,but I got back and then out again using this "technique".as I watched TVA few hours ago I attempted this and soon I felt the energy waves moving trough my legs!No doubt I will try this tonight!Maybe a guide heard my plea for help and gave me information! shocked
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Time Travel on: September 03, 2012, 11:17:46
Last night I woke up in my grandmas house and it all looked strange.I asked my uncle what ear is it,and he asked me if I am mad or something,but then he told me it was 1984 I began to loose my awareness and woke up shortly.so I say it's possible!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19