The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:41:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spoke with 3 dead children! on: April 30, 2013, 23:02:32
Maybe they dont know where to go?I dont know,I hope i see them again and ask them  smiley
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Spoke with 3 dead children! on: April 30, 2013, 09:54:03
I dont have time to write all the details of my dream,till the moment I saw this kids walk trough the fence,trough our yard and trough the next fence,and that reminded me of a pattern in my dreams(I've seen kids walk like ghost trough our fence before) and I called after them.To my surprise the came back!They were cute kids 1 boy and 2 girls,around 10 years old,smiling,red cheeks,never would have thought them ghosts.I asked for their names-first girl called herself Harry and the second Mussolini or Mussulina,maybe those were niknames,I dont remember what the boy said.As we spoke I tried to touch them and my hand went trough them,but second slower attempt was successful-I asked them how they died and Harry told me how her mother slapped her so hard she fell down a staircase and died.I dont remember the other 2 stories.I asked them if they can walk trough walls,and they confirmed,then asked that if I can see them does this make me medium and they confirmed.Later my focus collapsed and I woke up and wrote down fast the two names not to forget them.It looked like the RTZ all objects were 1 to 1 with reality counterparts.this was touching I wont forget it!  smiley
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I could do everything with matter! on: April 16, 2013, 16:20:30
I cant imagine a thing when i panic Cheesy
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I could do everything with matter! on: April 16, 2013, 10:14:52
It was a great experience!Earlier I was lurking around Xants forum covertly (As I expected no spam there! Cheesy ) and i found out a get lost in your breathing method I decided to use-and I did get lost-Suddenly I found myself in my other grandams house,like in most of my false awakenings.I awlays wake up there.I stood up and looked at my hands,all was normal but the way my body felt was diffrent,so i pushed my palm against the wall and it started to melt!Like time on the materials had reversed,the concrete got wet and soft,and I was able to dig it away,I even found the lightswitch cable that in reality exist!I enterded the next room,my hands covered in wet concrete,and saw few of my brothers pals,and I decided to show them what I can Cheesy I took a knife,and broke of part of it,just like it was made of bubble gum!They watched in astonishment,and then i took all of the parts,queezed them and recreated the knife like new!Then I lost it and woke up in my other grandmas house,in their bed.Moment later my whole field of wiew was blocked by a scanner of some sort,and it said - "Human -1 Alien -1" I realized I was paralized partly and then something almost invisible,anly its foggy outline fell next to me on the bed,on my felt arm and pushed me down so heavily that i couldnt move!I shouted at my grandfather that was standing near the table and he got me out of the paralizys(i was still in a false awakening)I finally woke up at 6 am with huge headache lol Cheesy
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Terorised by poltergeist in my False Awakenings! on: April 14, 2013, 22:19:27
Lightsaber?Just my thing Cheesy
Edit -  I think she is yet another one that speaks out of her imagination,just like those books where the autor talks about some magician Don Huan or something  grin
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Terorised by poltergeist in my False Awakenings! on: April 14, 2013, 21:31:48
yeah great! Cheesy No worries anymore Cheesy I am currently tryin out the SSILD method and it gives promising results - 3 interesting nights in 3 attempts!I even didnt realise that I had a false awakening and i was still practising SSILD!I didnt realize I had fallen asleep! grin
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: LDing for Idiots -- Senses Initiated Lucid Dream (SSILD) on: April 14, 2013, 21:09:40
It seems to be quite effective - 3 days in a row I get some experience few lucid dreams and last night i was cycling only to find out that I was not in my bed but in my grandmas house!Cycling while I dream!Or maybe cycling in false awakening!Imagine that lol!
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Terorised by poltergeist in my False Awakenings! on: April 14, 2013, 12:59:46
Just reading through Franks posts and came across this gem. I like the perspective. Don't bring those things backto the physical.

There is one aspect to beware of, however, and that is: people who release uncontrolled "demons" on the Astral, soon end up having those very same entities controlling them - on the Physical.
-"Frank"

Cheers,
Contenteo
Whoa you mean We can materialize them hear in the physical? Cheesy
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Do you feel a "pop" in your brain secnds before you get out? on: April 13, 2013, 10:20:07
I've noticed that before I get a chance to leave there is a pop  or a wave in my head-So far I've experienced only waves,but last night I felt and heard a pop a bit behind my forehead,but I didnt  manage to get out.So far all my attempts at willful exit are unsuccessful
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Terorised by poltergeist in my False Awakenings! on: April 12, 2013, 22:25:17
True Cheesy Funy cuz doors i find open wont close-they slam open again with the same force Cheesy
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Terorised by poltergeist in my False Awakenings! on: April 12, 2013, 20:27:18
I read this as you're opening doors which your subconscious mind doesn't want you to.
Funny,those are just the doors between rooms in my home Cheesy
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Terorised by poltergeist in my False Awakenings! on: April 12, 2013, 11:25:19
Hey guys!It's been a dry spell for a while,but this weak i had two lucid dreams that later turned in false awakenings.so far so good,but in this FA's whenever I try to open a door,or close an opened door,the doors slam with such power that when they happen to hit me they an throw me on my back!I feel the impact,but i see nothing.This morning again the doors where on the slamming mood,I even watched one door move on its own open close open close and a kitten was watching it in terror,following specific spot at the lower end of the door.Later on i discovered I can also move them doors telekinetikly,but they retained their aggresive actions when touched.Funny stuff and it begins to repeat!Anyone experienced that or similar?
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Robert Bruce Two Tubes Merkaba Technique on: April 11, 2013, 18:18:53
Sounds fun!I'll be tryin this tonight!
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I almost have an OBE? on: February 22, 2013, 12:26:09
When I see flashing light (fireplace,monitor) I can see letters in my own language but i never managed to experiment on reading it  shocked
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Guess it all comes to natural gift... on: February 21, 2013, 11:35:25
Some success thin morning!One FA and few near separations!I guess I will go on with the alarm clock!
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is it fate? on: February 21, 2013, 09:51:51
If everybody act like that the world would be so much better place!
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Is it fate? on: February 20, 2013, 22:02:51
What a day!A guy caught up with me and gave me back my 10 bucks I have just dropped!I thanked him and went on,and later we found purse with 15 bucks!Like 15 Minutes later!I took it and kept it in my hand so someone can recognize it and 5 Minutes later a girl came running and said Can I have that please?Too much coincidences Cheesy But I am happy and feel so great!
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Guess it all comes to natural gift... on: February 20, 2013, 11:03:26
There is such a thing as trying too hard.

That's a good idea, take a break, but don't be surprised though if you awaken in a involuntary/spontaneous OBE.  smiley

All of my obes so far have been spontaneous Cheesy
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Guess it all comes to natural gift... on: February 20, 2013, 09:32:17
Simo,
Never look at others 'signposts'.
It's particular to them. I've done this since my memories began. Never had the vibrations until ONE occasion after 10 years then again once 38 years later. I could run to the moon easier than forcing an inducement.
The sleep paralysis is another expected signpost. Yeah, never been stuck ever and thats a looong time.
If I was waiting for either to occur, I'd be on a one way trip at the end of my physical existance.
It's possible something simple is missed or probably overdone. To test the latter, take a two week break from anything related to an attempt.
These are wise words. After this time a detailed description of your attempts will certainly help.
PM if you wish for privacy.
That's if your break isn't mysteriously productive. wink
I might take a break,that might be what i need who knows?I am trying many stuff -observviong darkness behind my eyelids,listening for the sound of ringigng in my ears,I imagine myself walking around the house...The alarm clock method...basicly it's that.So far no results..  undecided
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Could not pass through glass on: February 19, 2013, 21:38:04
Glass is funny stuff!I always use it to check if I am out or FA. When I touch it it always melts around my han and then when i release it it recovers it's shape!:D
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Guess it all comes to natural gift... on: February 19, 2013, 21:21:36
okay why when I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night I am not paralyzed?  huh
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Guess it all comes to natural gift... on: February 19, 2013, 14:21:47
I dont want to wait that long  wow There is so much I want to see and try Cheesy
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Guess it all comes to natural gift... on: February 19, 2013, 13:43:28
Can you be more specific on that mind programing?
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Guess it all comes to natural gift... on: February 19, 2013, 10:25:11
As much as I hato to say it I guess it's true.So far I tried so many thing almost every evening night morning phasing alarm clock etc...Nothing ever worked.All of my obes were when I realized I was dreaming or in false awakening.One must have it like a gift or talent,like Monroe did - Lie down and voala vibrations and gets out. cry
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Alarm clock method worked! on: February 14, 2013, 20:02:42
I've got a questions though - is it sufficient just to wake up turn of the alarm and try to doze off again or I must get up and  move a bit?Cuz I am unable to replicate the results although i am always waking up some 10 minutes before the  4 am alarm
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19