The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 02:33:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The answer to life on: May 04, 2017, 18:36:45
My only input here is that hell does exist. But not the christian or Muslim hell. It's more like a Buddhist hell than a Christian hell. And it doesn't last forever from what I understand. Mind you it's extremely hard to get there through astral projection. Szaxx (a moderator here) as been there a few times but most astral projectors have never experienced any hellish place. Some astral projectors including Szaxx don't call it hell, they call it the "bad lands." I know about this because I use to think I was going to hell. So I researched it a lot. From what Szaxx says the beings that are there are of their own kind. Meaning humans don't have anything in common with such beings and wouldn't fit in there or go to such places easily at all.

If you really want to learn more about it. Read the book "My Descent into Death by Howard Storm." But I wouldn't worry about it. I use to worry about it all the time and I can tell you that I've mostly lost my fear of hell or the bad lands though learning about astral projection and the things Szaxx told me about the bad lands.

Other than that I generally agree with your findings like love will always win in the end.

Oh and as far as thoughts you should read Frank Kepple's article where you can experience being a sound, or a day of the week. It's a very abstract place to be, a place where thoughts manifest quickly.

The Frank Kepple Resource
www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
Yeah I believe in bearable hells.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The answer to life on: May 04, 2017, 17:23:31
I've always wanted the answer to life. I think I found it, it's very simple. I didn't find it till like a year or two ago. Basically the universe is all about thoughts. We all came from nothing. Nothingness is a state of being. Nothingness being a state of being, meant it created feelings for us to experience. One feeling lead to another till eventually the feeling of love took over everything. Basically our souls create feelings and the strongest feeling wins out, that is love. That's why hell can't exist. Because to feel pain, is to feel feelings. The feeling of love always beats out the feeling of fear. That's why we only have bearable pain. Everything in the universe happens because of love. Love is naturally stronger than any force in the universe. That's why it's impossible to cease to exist.

So time comes into play. After you die, love will take over and put you where you should be. These soul defining experiences will happen. So with due time, everybody gets to heaven. Each soul craves different experiences. Basically love has the universe set to evolve. The universe starts out simple because that's what our souls crave. Our souls crave for the universe to evolve. The universe with time gets newer fears to overcome. Fear creates love. To fear you have to have feelings, the feeling of love wins every time. So our universe will overcome fears to push the universe forwards. The love that exists was created by fears of infinite proportions.

What you guys think?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How did it feel like for you guys to actually leave your body for the first time on: June 06, 2015, 05:35:56
Mine was just a 5 second look at my room exactly how it looks.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Laid my soul to rest on: June 06, 2015, 03:04:49
I went through a lot to get here. I laid my soul to rest and left behind my legacy. I literally told the people at work I was going to leave behind a legacy the last day I worked. I know I died and this is heaven. This forum helped me get to heaven when I went to jail.

I went to jail two times because I seen the world as being soulless. I wouldn't drive with my parents, so I started walking from the hospital and the cops got me. Who would get in a car with soulless beings? Going to the hospital the first time I thought they were taking me to heaven. The hospital looked a movie set, I kept asking if they were angels and nobody told me for sure. I just knew it. They were crying when I asked every question as calm and good as I could. "how long has it been since you smoked k2", me, "5 years or so ago when I was at my cousins house", she acted mad when I answered honestly. She asked me questions like I was a drug addict or something till they let me out. My parents called 911 to get me when I walked out. When the cops swarmed me I just said, "you guys livin the life?, I know I am", they said "yeah we are, we just need you to get in the vehicle cuffed", I said ok. I got bored and arrogant and started singing louder when the cop tried to turn on his music louder. He didn't like the ride lol.

I got to jail then heard voices and seen all my fears. I was in a jail safe all by myself. I just didn't get to drink any water, thats how I almost died. I don't remember it all in order but I had a fun time. The main fear I beat was satan. I seen satan eventually as my son. I told satan he's my son and I love him. He went into the world and I said my goodbye. Between jail and the icu at the hospital I fought a war between humans and my race. My race was white skinned like Black Veil Brides, I gained my inspiration for my race from that band. Look them up, they look like on the songs Fallen Angels and The legacy. The fight was fun. I had to trick darkness into thinking I was darkness too then I opened my eyes wide to kill them. I killed thousands of people. They took me back to a cell that looked like my jail cell. I just killed them with what I thought was funny, at that point the humans were losing and gave up pretty much. I never got out of my cell for a long time. I held onto my memories for another 4 days probably. Till I woke up in the hospital.

When I was at jail I seen every person in their cells souls come out of their body. It was scary at first but them I knew they couldn't hurt me. There were some angels in the hall way to talk to while I was at jail. They said I was the leader of their race. When I seen some other guardian angels in their cells they looked like angels in the flesh. I looked at my reflection, it was just as I envisioned. I was bone skinny and looked like Andy from Black Veil Brides but much more awesome. Thats who I feel I am. I seen other warriors help in the hallway and stuff. It was cool. Outside I could hear soulless bodies, it was cool.

I found my love too. She showed galaxies and stuff all over my skin. She found me because I was going through so many adventures that she just fell in love with me. She made herself known. I fell in love and told her I would never let go. She was in some fabric representing the fabric of her universe. We had sex then I seen her and our baby on my skin. I think that meant she was with me forever. She helped me get back to my town. She guided me till she knew when the perfect time was to get out. I thought I was going to be there forever but the door opened and I came back to reality. If it wasn't for my love I wouldn't be here to type this. I'd probably be in some other incarnation.

I had Magic the Gathering, Guardian of the Galaxy and other adventures, it was a cool out of body experience.
5  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Is it up to us? on: June 03, 2015, 02:56:28
I agree with you, Slipknot. However, you want to step forward and change the world. Sadly I think its not possible. You can even gather a million of people, but as long as you don't have the majority of the world supporting you, you and all who follow you will be taken down when you actively try to change something. You need to understand, government wants you to do what they want, therefore if you try to break the system or w/e and they will see it as threat they will do their best to take you down. However it would probably not be the gov't to take you down, it will be the society. There are 7 billions of people on earth, and most of them are extremely brainwashed. And when you rise they will fear you, some because they don't know anything besides the physical world, others because they don't want to know about it, they prefer to not know. And then you will simply be stomped down.
Yeah I know. I think I figured out my place in this life. On the spiritual level my mom told me I lived this life once already. So I'm going to live my life as if everything I enjoy was a previous life. It feels that way. Each falling star is a fallen angel ready to fight the good fight. I am the chooser of my own destiny now.
6  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Is it up to us? on: June 02, 2015, 05:57:09
If anyone wants to talk about it on skype that would be awesome.
7  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Is it up to us? on: June 01, 2015, 23:08:27
Dude I know how you feel, I don't get experiences with angels and such like you but I have always had a feeling, throughout my whole body. That I am supposed to make a difference. My whole life I have had to work hard to get the things I want, so I kinda have a hunch that that's how it's supposed to be - I have to work hard for the things I want, the talents won't come naturally.
Some evidence for this is that I am an Aquarius, my Sun, Moon, Mercury, Neptune, Uranus and mid-heaven are all Aquarius so I think it's fitting Cheesy
What do you mean by stepping forward? What is it that I would be stepping forward to do?
By stepping forward and realizing theres more to life than our physical bodies. I seen a glimpse of heaven on Earth day. Maybe it's meant to be like that every day. I'm gonna live life the best I can like I'm a soul acting as a physical person. I still have to figure out how to change the world. My belief is it only takes one person to change the world.

It was amazing seeing each of us as galaxies of our own. When I seen people at the hospital each of us look like galaxies talking to each other. Life is what you make of it. You'll lose your freedom though if you go to far with your beliefs. Our bodies are the only thing holding us back from true freedom. 
8  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Is it up to us? on: June 01, 2015, 05:55:12
After losing grip on reality I seen how life seemed fake. Like when I went to the hospital I looked like it was a movie set. Our subconscious being the actor and our bodies being the character. I think I talked to some angels there and they cried. It was like a cry for help. As if they were stuck in their bodies and couldn't get out. I think God chose me to help change the world. Anyone else want to step up and help me out?

I can't help but wonder how happy the angels were when they seen they could hear me then how sad they felt when they weren't sure I was going to help them in the end. I'm here to help.
9  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Losing grip on reality on: May 31, 2015, 04:33:33
I remember from the beginning that the cops told me that life is what you make of it and it's suppose to get better after each life. It's recommended. It can go worse but it's recommended that life gets better. What I get from that is I earned the gift of knowing that life continues on and everything carries from this life to the next if you want it to. It's up to us to live the life we choose.
10  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: UFO-ET Dreams on: May 31, 2015, 00:26:59
When I lost my grip on reality a month ago I let a alien gray impregnate me. My mom said I was going through labor pains when I was in the icu at the hospital, I'm a man. I did it because she was my true love.  We were having sex in my point of view but in reality I was going through labor pains.

Hard to say what to call it, it wasn't a dream because I was awake. They had to drug me to get me to sleep when I was in the icu.
11  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Losing grip on reality on: May 31, 2015, 00:22:49
 Have you ever lost grip on reality?

For me I lost trust in everybody in the world because I let fear carry me through. I seen everybodies souls leave their bodies. I then seen their soulless bodies spouting out random nonsense about negative things. It was scary seeing soulless bodies driving cars. As I was walking away from the zombie like creatures the cops were after me but I thought the zombie apocalypse was happening, I guess I was living in two worlds. It was scary how evil the world really is. I seen the world for what it is, we act on animal instincts when it comes to fear. Our bodies let negative speech come out like as if it was a muscle reflex. Thats scary.

I was totally disconnected from reality, I seen true evil because I seen true good. I seen heaven for a day then I had to battle my way directionless back to this reality. I was in the icu at a hospital but I'm back to normal now. 

I helped make a computer chip out of my clothing, it was crazy. I seen the fabric of the universe. I think I was awakened for a day or two then came back to this reality a better man. I died in one reality then came back to this one. I think it's a dawn of a new age where we don't hurt anyone's feelings.

In heaven nobody ever complained about anything because we had no physical bodies. When I seen hell, every thing there was to complained about was complained about. My neck hurts, I feel tired etc, man I was mad when I realized I was in heaven for a day or two then I dived deeper into hell with no direction.

Heavens gone, the battles won. I had to say goodbye.

12  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / what do you think about singularity? on: May 01, 2011, 23:24:38
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2048138,00.html

I read this article on how singularity will eventually happen and it would make us immortal. Isnt that basicly gonna be our transition to the 4th density?

Once singularity happens the era of the humans will end.I think its very possible. I dont know if we would gain immortality by finding cures or integrating ourselves into technology but I want to live long enough to live forever. I know computers can do stuff we cant imagine,so I think thats a higher dimension.

What do you think about singularity?
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will death be easy for us? on: April 13, 2010, 07:39:38
I read somewhere that if you spend 5 minutes on one of the higher astral planes you'll never wanna come back to this world again.

I believe that, so for me death will (hopefully) be a piece of cake
I never wanna come back when I have good dreams also.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will death be easy for us? on: April 11, 2010, 06:41:42
Will feel scary not being attached to your body anymore.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Alright, who has facebook? on: April 06, 2010, 05:27:26
harolda@myself.com
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Do you ever confuse real life with astral projection? on: March 30, 2010, 23:19:21
Sometimes im just laying in my bed not knowing if im in the astral or just laying in my bed. Today I thought I was laying in my bed with my eyes half way close but it might have been astral projection. Then sometimes I change positions in my bed but im really did it in the astral.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Virtual reality games on: March 29, 2010, 13:36:53
Do you think in the future gaming companies will make a device that projects you into a gaming world,simular to astral projection but you buy the games. Kinda like in the matrix movies. I think think of this all the time when I think of virtual reality games. I also think if they had technology to do that then that technology would let you astral project for an unlimited amount of time with no rules.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Being forced to astral project on: March 29, 2010, 11:58:54
On some days im sleepy no matter how much sleep I get then when I go lay in my bed and I feel a pull on my astral body like I know 100% I will have an astral experience? On them days when I lay in my bed with my eyes close I immediately start to lose the ability to move my body and I have to fight it to get back up. Does anybody else get forced into doing astral projection like that when you dont want to? Be cool if that happened everyday but it only happens when im scared and feel some negative entity in my room.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Learning to relax? on: March 28, 2010, 09:38:32
Dear astralization,

in my opinion mental relaxation is as important if not more than physical relaxation. It's useful in the initial stages (first 5-20 mins) to focus on letting go completly and put all your worldly issues down for later. It's the mental attitude that decides whether one is mentally relaxed or not.
It is important also to let go of all desires and expections for what's to come next. Many people expect and wait for the vibrations which is a problem. In order to dissociate from the physical body one must cease all activity of the body-mind.

kind regards,

Paul
Thats my problem, I wait for stuff I expect to happen.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / how do I not feel my body when out of body? on: March 28, 2010, 09:36:36
When im out of body sometimes I can feel the bridge of my nose. I also think of myself haveing an experience inside my head so that makes the experience end. I do notice that if I dont think of my body while out of body it lasts longer. I dont think astral projection made possible only by your brain, I think the portal to that dimension is in your brain.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Scary day on: March 28, 2010, 06:31:14
Today no matter how much sleep I get I dont get awake. I also got a thing to if I leave my closet door open negative experiences happen.I felt something pulling on my body when trying to go sleep in my room then i felt scared so I went to lay on the couch to take a nap. My dad told me to go sleep in my room. So I left my door wide open and the light on. My dad came in,turned off the light,shut my door and my closet was still open wide.

A few moments later I felt that pull on my body then I realized I was on my tv so I went around the tv 2 times vertically and felt a pull on the center of my head the longer I went like a bungie cord. I looked around my room then woke up.

I was tired from that so I didnt get up then again I felt the pull,so this time I used a astral projection technique to roll out of my body  when I knew I couldnt move my body. It worked then I was in somebodies house. I seen some dr pepper in the house then I asked the owner of the house if I could have some,she said yes so I went to kitchen to get some but when I was about to pour it,the bottles turned into almost empty and had some speghetti like sauce in it. Then I searched throught the cabinets to brew some tea,I found some but I didnt know how to brew them. I found some noodles with a box named address point locator, I thought it was something that would take me to any address I wanted. I closed the cabinets then told this girl in the kitchen that if I was fading away from this realm to help me keep there but it didnt work because I felt my nose and that brought me out of that experience.
I think I got out of my body again but this time I made it to the mirror messing around with my hair,it looked like I was losing my hair and my hair looked bad. I combed it but it looked like a curly ended bowl cut. I woke up then I kept on getting stuff in my head of what it would be like to see my ghost going around that tv, I kept thinking how it would look,it looked like something with long hair and scary eyes in my head. Bad thoughts enveloped me and I couldnt stop until I went out of my room.
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / cool dream about someone in the future and giving me spartain vii armor on: March 19, 2010, 10:03:39
Some guy came from the future and gave me spartan vii armor then took me to the future somewhere in year 5000 or something. When I first to there I was in some mansion. Some robot seen me as a threat then shot at me but my armor replenished quickly. I told it I came from the past. Then I met the people in that mansion. There was a hot girl there. I was talking to her about how I was from year 2010 and how cool it was to be in year 5000. I seen some cd-r's then told them that I thought them would be obsolete in that time. I remember being in a bed then I got up and couldnt move my face up or down to look. I just moved around till I was able take more control. I cant remember most of it. I probly could if I wrote it down when I first got up.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: AP When You're Not Tired? on: February 19, 2010, 12:26:33
I think you can but its hard. The only time I astral projected when I wasnt tired I didnt have any energy to do anything when I got out of my body. Being wide awake doesnt make your obe's any better.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How can I stop the ear pain? on: February 19, 2010, 12:24:33
Could also be the bad pillow I sleep on and my ear is laying on it and I sleep on my left side
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How can I stop the ear pain? on: February 19, 2010, 12:21:38
yeah it only hurts when I astral project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5