The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2021, 20:32:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Old WSJ article about TMI? on: May 26, 2021, 07:32:49
https://www.wsj.com/news/archive/years
The above link at wsj only goes back to December 1997

https://web.archive.org/web/19960601000000*/wsj.com
The above link at archive.org only goes back to December 1996

Also tried google but best I got was the link to wsj archive at wsj.com
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sshhhhhhhh on: November 06, 2020, 08:30:10
I'm a bit of a lurker!
3  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: random "cards" for remote viewing on: July 13, 2020, 01:51:57
Be interesting to setup a website for this and actually have a computer setup somewhere so people can try to look =/. I thought a closet would be a good spot but not sure I want the world knowing my address. This next version is basically the same thing but has a few extra features to support remote viewing of a printed page like a layout that fits on 1 page, the time the html page was loaded and "blank cards" that show the layout before the random cards are shown.

To automatically print the page after 1 minute you need to be using chrome with the command line switch "--kiosk-printing" and have the code on this html page where it says "window.print()" un-commented. There are probably other ways of doing this but thats an easy way and it allows someone doing their own remote viewing to print out  a page without having had a chance to also look at it until they choose to (they have a minute from the time the page is loaded before the cards display and print).

I thought printing was a nice touch just incase computer displays are hard to see.
Code:
<html>
<!--
Name: cards.html
Author: Smertrios
Purpose: something random to look at (appears after 60 seconds)
Date: July 3, 2020

Revision: July 4, 2020
background color is black
text color is white
every cards border is the same color but chosen randomly (red, green, blue)
each cards background is a random color (red, green blue)
each cards character is a random character (character codes 32-126)

Revision: July 5, 2020
card layout is 12x6 to match print preview (on my computer)

Revision: July 7, 2020
using a div to preserve layout when window is resized

Revision: July 12, 2020
displays the time the page was loaded and "blank cards" for 60 seconds
-->
<script>
var character=["&nbsp;","!","\"","#","$","%","&amp;","'","(",")","*","+",",","-",".","/","0","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9",":",";","&lt;","=","&gt;","?","@","A","B","C","D","E","F","G","H","I","J","K","L","M","N","O","P","Q","R","S","T","U","V","W","X","Y","Z","[","\\","]","^","_","`","a","b","c","d","e","f","g","h","i","j","k","l","m","n","o","p","q","r","s","t","u","v","w","x","y","z","{","|","}","~"];
var color=["red","green","blue"];
</script>
<body>
<div style="padding:.5em;color:white;background-color:black;display:inline-block;width:59.3em">
<div id="timer">00</div>
<div id="cards"></div>
<!-- display "blank" cards -->
<script>
var fragment="";
for(var i=0;i<72;i++){
if(i%12==0){
fragment+="<br>";
}
//fragment+="<div class=\"card\"><span class=\"cardcontent\">?</span></div>";
fragment+="<div class=\"card\">"+(i+1)+"<br><span class=\"cardcontent\">?</span></div>";
}
cards.innerHTML=fragment;
</script>
</div>
<!-- timer -->
<script>
var start_date=new Date();
var start_time=start_date.getTime();
setInterval(function(){
var date=new Date();
var temp=Math.floor((date.getTime()-start_time)/1000);
var elapsed_time=temp;
var day=Math.floor(temp/86400);temp=temp%86400;
var hour=Math.floor(temp/3600);temp=temp%3600;
var min=Math.floor(temp/60);temp=temp%60
var sec=temp;
var time=""
if(elapsed_time>=86400)time+=day+":";
if(elapsed_time>=3600)if(hour<10)time+="0"+hour+":";else time+=hour+":";
if(elapsed_time>=60)if(min<10)time+="0"+min+":";else time+=min+":";
if(elapsed_time>=0)if(sec<10)time+="0"+sec;else time+=sec;
timer.innerHTML=time+" - "+start_date;
},1000);
</script>
<!-- cards -->
<style>
.card {
display:inline-block;
width:3em;
height:5em;
color:white;
border-color:white;
border-style:solid;
border-width:.2em;
border-radius:.5em;
margin:0em 0em .5em .5em;
padding:.5em;
background-color:gray;
}
.cardcontent {
font-size:3em;
font-family:"lucida console";
}
</style>
<script>
setTimeout(function(){
var fragment="";
var counter=0
var card_border_color=color[Math.floor(Math.random()*color.length)];
var addcard=function(){
counter++;
var card_color=color[Math.floor(Math.random()*color.length)];
var card_value=character[Math.floor(Math.random()*character.length)];
fragment+="<div class=\"card\" style=\"border-color:"+card_border_color+";background-color:"+card_color+"\">"+counter+"<br><span class=\"cardcontent\">"+card_value+"</span></div>";
}
for(var i=0;i<72;i++){
if(i%12==0){
fragment+="<br>";
}
addcard();
}
/* wait 5 seconds after display then print... test with print preview first!!!
setTimeout(function(){
window.print(); // Note: use chromes --kiosk-printing option to avoid the print dialog
},5000);
//*/
},60000);
</script>
</body>
</html>
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: July 03, 2020, 20:34:11
html script for "random cards"

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/random_quotcardsquot_for_remote_viewing-t47929.0.html
5  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / random "cards" for remote viewing on: July 03, 2020, 20:32:38
after 60 seconds your screen fills with cards that show an index number and a random character.
Code:
<html>
<!--
Name: cards.html
Purpose: something random to look at (appears after 60 seconds)
Date: July 3, 2020

Revision: July 4, 2020
background color is black
text color is white
every cards border is the same color but chosen randomly (red, green, blue)
each cards background is a random color (red, green blue)
each cards character is a random character (character codes 32-126)
-->
<script>
var character=["&nbsp;","!","\"","#","$","%","&amp;","'","(",")","*","+",",","-",".","/","0","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9",":",";","&lt;","=","&gt;","?","@","A","B","C","D","E","F","G","H","I","J","K","L","M","N","O","P","Q","R","S","T","U","V","W","X","Y","Z","[","\\","]","^","_","`","a","b","c","d","e","f","g","h","i","j","k","l","m","n","o","p","q","r","s","t","u","v","w","x","y","z","{","|","}","~"];
var color=["red","green","blue"];
</script>
<body style="color:white;background-color:black">
<div id="timer">00</div>
<div id="cards"></div>
<!-- timer -->
<script>
var date=new Date();
var start_time=date.getTime();
setInterval(function(){
var date=new Date();
var temp=Math.floor((date.getTime()-start_time)/1000);
var elapsed_time=temp;
var day=Math.floor(temp/86400);temp=temp%86400;
var hour=Math.floor(temp/3600);temp=temp%3600;
var sec=temp;
var time=""
if(elapsed_time>=86400)time+=day+":";
if(elapsed_time>=3600)if(hour<10)time+="0"+hour+":";else time+=hour+":";
if(elapsed_time>=60)if(min<10)time+="0"+min+":";else time+=min+":";
if(elapsed_time>=0)if(sec<10)time+="0"+sec;else time+=sec;
timer.innerHTML=time;
},1000);
</script>
<!-- cards -->
<style>
.card {
display:inline-block;
width:3em;
height:5em;
color:white;
border-color:gray;
border-width:.2em;
border-radius:.5em;
background-color:yellow;
margin:.5em 0em 0em .5em;
padding:.5em;
}
.cardcontent {
font-size:3em;
font-family:"lucida console";
}
</style>
<script>
setTimeout(function(){
var fragment="";
var counter=0
var card_border_color=color[Math.floor(Math.random()*color.length)];
var addcard=function(){
counter++;
var card_color=color[Math.floor(Math.random()*color.length)];
var card_value=character[Math.floor(Math.random()*character.length)];
fragment+="<div class=\"card\" style=\"border-color:"+card_border_color+";background-color:"+card_color+"\">"+counter+"<br><span class=\"cardcontent\">"+card_value+"</span></div>";
}
for(var i=0;i<999;i++){
addcard();
}
},60000);
</script>
</body>
</html>
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: July 03, 2020, 00:10:31
I made a hypertext page to display random "cards" 1 minute after I load the page so that I would have time to get into bed and project with the idea being that I would be able to look at my monitor and possibly remember some of the cards. That was 2 years ago and I no longer have the script (have not had a good projection yet either but I try)
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I am looking for seasoned explorers : recreating Monroe type explorations on: September 24, 2019, 14:02:12
Tip for bbc hyperlinks... https://www.bbcode.org/examples/?id=9
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / May have found a somewhat different way to astral project! on: July 16, 2019, 01:58:40
I have an html script I have been using that has 3 dots (its posted in the writers corner sub-forum). Staring at the black dot has the following effects on me...

• 15-30 seconds - I see a visual thing often described as a "white flame" around the block dot
  • 2-4 minutes - I start to see a yellowish green shape the size of my computer screen (but hollow in the middle) pulsing towards me (its 3 dimensional, it literally looks like its coming at me).
  • 2+ minutes - I can see faint lines in the whiteness of the screen
  • 8+ minutes - the lines are more intense but by no means easy to see and as always any slight shift in my gaze they "erase" but usually they come back quickly
  • 12-15+ minutes - the lines are easier to see and sometimes I see movement and can make out what they are
  • 20+ minutes - sometimes I see greenish yellow spots on the lines

Been playing with that off and on for a couple weeks and have found out I do not need the big red and blue circle just the black dot so my script now has the drawing code for the big circles commented out..

Now the best part... 2 days ago before bed I decided to stare at the dot for 10 minutes then I immediately hit the sack and tried to see things with my eyes closed but as usual I saw nothing. That was upsetting but then... I saw something and it was like the lines I could see when staring at the dot but well defined I could make it out clearly right before I passed out and woke up paralyzed. Thing is even tho I could feel my body unable to move there was a sensation that I was moving my astral body =) unfortunately as soon as I started to "get out" I woke up.

The better experience came last night when I tried it again. 10 minutes of staring at the dot before bed then I woke up like before but this time I thought about trying to float up and it worked. I floated up but my feet got stuck in my real feet and instantly I was in a dream instead of my bedroom. The dream is kind of messed up... I was holding the kid from pet cemetary trying not to get bit by him while walking out onto a snow covered field where I saw trees and a conspicuous barbed wire fence with chucky from childs play next to something he killed. He stares at the kid and starts running from me towards a tree when I tell him he can have this kid. Chucky was surprised I would help him but he walks towards me. I am trying to toss this kid over the barbed wire fence to chucky and everything goes dark and I woke up. I thought about staring at the dot again but being tired got the better of me. It was cool knowing how real astral projection is... the first few seconds of being awake I was not sure If I was yet because reality felt just as real (but reality was alot more detailed).

NOTE: when staring at the dot being tired helps with seeing the lines

NOTE: this is my first OOBE even tho it lasted maybe 2 seconds when I tried to float =) I have had other experiences but this is the first time it was my whole body (almost my whole body)
9  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / 3 circles and a dot! Third eye exercise? on: June 29, 2019, 21:55:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3FDTC6zFc

and some HTML for essentially the same thing except there is a timer. I have not tried this with the timer yet so it may be too distracting but I want a way to know how long its taking me to see some of the visuals...

Code:
<html>
<!--
Name: 3rdeye01.html
Purpose: replacement for a youtube video
Date: June 29, 2019

Source video (not mine):
Title: Third Eye / Ajna Chakra Activation Visual Exercise
Publisher: GoldenAgeAscension
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3FDTC6zFc
-->
<style>
.centered{
position:absolute;
top:50%;
left:50%;
transform:translate(-50%,-50%);}
.border{
border-width:thin;
border-color:gray;}
.timertext{
color:gray;
transform:translate(-50%,100%);}
</style>
<body style="background-color:white">
<svg
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
class="centered"
width="600"
height="200"
viewbox="0 0 3 1">
<circle cx=".5" cy=".5" r=".5" fill="red"/>
<rect x="0" y=".33" width="1" height=".34" fill="white"/>
<circle cx="1.5" cy=".5" r=".05" fill="black"/>
<circle cx="2.5" cy=".5" r=".5" fill="blue"/>
<rect x="2.33" y="0" width=".34" height="1" fill="white"/>
</svg>
<div id="timer"
class="centered timertext">
00:00
</div>
<script>
var count=0;
setInterval(function(){
count++;
var temp=count
//var hour=Math.floor(temp/3600);temp=temp%3600;
var sec=temp;
var time=""
//if(hour<10)time+="0"+hour+":";else time+=hour+":";
if(min<10)time+="0"+min+":";else time+=min+":";
if(sec<10)time+="0"+sec;else time+=sec;
timer.innerHTML=time;
},1000);
</script>
</body>
</html>

FYI: I left some comments about my experience with this in the youtube post and have read some of the others... it seems the poster and some of the other users were crosseyed... I was not crosseyed while doing this.
10  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: I can't view website using google chrome on: June 23, 2019, 21:37:56
I cleared browsing data and the site seems to be working from a normal chrome browser window
11  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / I can't view website using google chrome on: June 23, 2019, 18:18:43
I can't view astralpulse with windows10 google chrome. I can check for unread posts but for the last 2 days all I get when trying to view *any* other webpage I get sent a SMF .php file. I just tried a google chrom incognito window and I have no problem viewing the website. I can also login and view astralpulse with microsoft edge. The php file looks like some core definitions maybe a config file...
Code:
<?php
/**********************************************************************************
* index.php                                                                       *
***********************************************************************************
* SMF: Simple Machines Forum                                                      *
* Open-Source Project Inspired by Zef Hemel (zef@zefhemel.com)                    *
* =============================================================================== *
* Software Version:           SMF 1.1.21                                          *
* Software by:                Simple Machines (http://www.simplemachines.org)     *
* Copyright 2006-2009 by:     Simple Machines LLC (http://www.simplemachines.org) *
*           2001-2006 by:     Lewis Media (http://www.lewismedia.com)             *
* Support, News, Updates at:  http://www.simplemachines.org                       *
***********************************************************************************
* This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under   *
* the terms of the provided license as published by Simple Machines LLC.          *
*                                                                                 *
* This program is distributed in the hope that it is and will be useful, but      *
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES; without even any implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY    *
* or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.                                            *
*                                                                                 *
* See the "license.txt" file for details of the Simple Machines license.          *
* The latest version can always be found at http://www.simplemachines.org.        *
**********************************************************************************/

/* This, as you have probably guessed, is the crux on which SMF functions.
Everything should start here, so all the setup and security is done
properly.  The most interesting part of this file is the action array in
the smf_main() function.  It is formatted as so:

'action-in-url' => array('Source-File.php', 'FunctionToCall'),

Then, you can access the FunctionToCall() function from Source-File.php
with the URL index.php?action=action-in-url.  Relatively simple, no?
*/

$forum_version 'SMF 1.1.21';

// Get everything started up...
define('SMF'1);
@
set_magic_quotes_runtime(0);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
$time_start microtime();

// Make sure some things simply do not exist.
foreach (array('db_character_set') as $variable)
if (isset($GLOBALS[$variable]))
unset($GLOBALS[$variable], $GLOBALS[$variable]);

// Load the settings...
require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/Settings.php');

// And important includes.
require_once($sourcedir '/QueryString.php');
require_once(
$sourcedir '/Subs.php');
require_once(
$sourcedir '/Subs-Seo4SMF.php');
require_once(
$sourcedir '/Errors.php');
require_once(
$sourcedir '/Load.php');
require_once(
$sourcedir '/Security.php');
if (
file_exists($sourcedir '/LoadAds.php'))
require_once($sourcedir '/LoadAds.php');

// Using an old version of PHP?
if (@version_compare(PHP_VERSION'4.2.3') != 1)
require_once($sourcedir '/Subs-Compat.php');

// If $maintenance is set specifically to 2, then we're upgrading or something.
if (!empty($maintenance) && $maintenance == 2)
db_fatal_error();

// Connect to the MySQL database.
if (empty($db_persist))
$db_connection = @mysql_connect($db_server$db_user$db_passwd);
else
$db_connection = @mysql_pconnect($db_server$db_user$db_passwd);

// Show an error if the connection couldn't be made.
if (!$db_connection || !@mysql_select_db($db_name$db_connection))
db_fatal_error();

// Load the settings from the settings table, and perform operations like optimizing.
reloadSettings();
// Clean the request variables, add slashes, etc.
cleanRequest();
$context = array();

// Seed the random generator?
if (empty($modSettings['rand_seed']) || mt_rand(1250) == 69)
smf_seed_generator();

// Determine if this is using WAP, WAP2, or imode.  Technically, we should check that wap comes before application/xhtml or text/html, but this doesn't work in practice as much as it should.
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT']) && strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT'], 'application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml') !== false)
$_REQUEST['wap2'] = 1;
elseif (isset(
$_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT']) && strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT'], 'text/vnd.wap.wml') !== false)
{
if (strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'DoCoMo/') !== false || strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'portalmmm/') !== false)
$_REQUEST['imode'] = 1;
else
$_REQUEST['wap'] = 1;
}

if (!
defined('WIRELESS'))
define('WIRELESS', isset($_REQUEST['wap']) || isset($_REQUEST['wap2']) || isset($_REQUEST['imode']));

// Some settings and headers are different for wireless protocols.
if (WIRELESS)
{
define('WIRELESS_PROTOCOL', isset($_REQUEST['wap']) ? 'wap' : (isset($_REQUEST['wap2']) ? 'wap2' : (isset($_REQUEST['imode']) ? 'imode' '')));

// Some cellphones can't handle output compression...
$modSettings['enableCompressedOutput'] = '0';
// !!! Do we want these hard coded?
$modSettings['defaultMaxMessages'] = 5;
$modSettings['defaultMaxTopics'] = 9;

// Wireless protocol header.
if (WIRELESS_PROTOCOL == 'wap')
header('Content-Type: text/vnd.wap.wml');
}

// Check if compressed output is enabled, supported, and not already being done.
if (!empty($modSettings['enableCompressedOutput']) && !headers_sent() && ob_get_length() == 0)
{
// If zlib is being used, turn off output compression.
if (@ini_get('zlib.output_compression') == '1' || @ini_get('output_handler') == 'ob_gzhandler' || @version_compare(PHP_VERSION'4.2.0') == -1)
$modSettings['enableCompressedOutput'] = '0';
else
ob_start('ob_gzhandler');
}
// This makes it so headers can be sent!
if (empty($modSettings['enableCompressedOutput']))
ob_start();

// Emit some headers for some modicum of protection against nasties.
if (!headers_sent())
{
// Future versions will make some of this configurable. This is primarily a 'safe' configuration for most cases for now.
header('X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN');
header('X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block');
header('X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff');
}

// Register an error handler.
set_error_handler('error_handler');

// Start the session. (assuming it hasn't already been.)
loadSession();

// What function shall we execute? (done like this for memory's sake.)
call_user_func(smf_main());

// Call obExit specially; we're coming from the main area ;).
obExit(nullnulltrue);

// The main controlling function.
function smf_main()
{
global $modSettings$settings$user_info$board$topic$maintenance$sourcedir;

// Special case: session keep-alive.
if (isset($_GET['action']) && $_GET['action'] == 'keepalive')
die;

// Load the user's cookie (or set as guest) and load their settings.
loadUserSettings();

// Load the current board's information.
loadBoard();

// Load the current theme.  (note that ?theme=1 will also work, may be used for guest theming.)
loadTheme();

// Check if the user should be disallowed access.
is_not_banned();

// Load the current user's permissions.
loadPermissions();
// Load all the ads up
if (function_exists("loadAds"))
loadAds();

// Do some logging, unless this is an attachment, avatar, theme option or XML feed.
if (empty($_REQUEST['action']) || !in_array($_REQUEST['action'], array('dlattach''jsoption''.xml')))
{
// Log this user as online.
writeLog();

// Track forum statistics and hits...?
if (!empty($modSettings['hitStats']))
trackStats(array('hits' => '+'));
}

// Is the forum in maintenance mode? (doesn't apply to administrators.)
if (!empty($maintenance) && !allowedTo('admin_forum'))
{
// You can only login.... otherwise, you're getting the "maintenance mode" display.
if (isset($_REQUEST['action']) && ($_REQUEST['action'] == 'login2' || $_REQUEST['action'] == 'logout'))
{
require_once($sourcedir '/LogInOut.php');
return $_REQUEST['action'] == 'login2' 'Login2' 'Logout';
}
// Don't even try it, sonny.
else
{
require_once($sourcedir '/Subs-Auth.php');
return 'InMaintenance';
}
}
// If guest access is off, a guest can only do one of the very few following actions.
elseif (empty($modSettings['allow_guestAccess']) && $user_info['is_guest'] && (!isset($_REQUEST['action']) || !in_array($_REQUEST['action'], array('coppa''login''login2''register''register2''reminder''activate''smstats''help''verificationcode'))))
{
require_once($sourcedir '/Subs-Auth.php');
return 'KickGuest';
}
elseif (empty($_REQUEST['action']))
{
// Action and board are both empty... BoardIndex!
if (empty($board) && empty($topic))
{
require_once($sourcedir '/BoardIndex.php');
return 'BoardIndex';
}
// Topic is empty, and action is empty.... MessageIndex!
elseif (empty($topic))
{
require_once($sourcedir '/MessageIndex.php');
return 'MessageIndex';
}
// Board is not empty... topic is not empty... action is empty.. Display!
else
{
require_once($sourcedir '/Display.php');
return 'Display';
}
}

// Here's the monstrous $_REQUEST['action'] array - $_REQUEST['action'] => array($file, $function).
$actionArray = array(
'activate' => array('Register.php''Activate'),
'admin' => array('Admin.php''Admin'),
'announce' => array('Post.php''AnnounceTopic'),
'ban' => array('ManageBans.php''Ban'),
'boardrecount' => array('Admin.php''AdminBoardRecount'),
'buddy' => array('Subs-Members.php''BuddyListToggle'),
'calendar' => array('Calendar.php''CalendarMain'),
'cleanperms' => array('Admin.php''CleanupPermissions'),
'collapse' => array('Subs-Boards.php''CollapseCategory'),
'convertentities' => array('Admin.php''ConvertEntities'),
'convertutf8' => array('Admin.php''ConvertUtf8'),
'coppa' => array('Register.php''CoppaForm'),
'deletemsg' => array('RemoveTopic.php''DeleteMessage'),
'detailedversion' => array('Admin.php''VersionDetail'),
'display' => array('Display.php''Display'),
'dlattach' => array('Display.php''Download'),
'dumpdb' => array('DumpDatabase.php''DumpDatabase2'),
'editpoll' => array('Poll.php''EditPoll'),
'editpoll2' => array('Poll.php''EditPoll2'),
'featuresettings' => array('ModSettings.php''ModifyFeatureSettings'),
'featuresettings2' => array('ModSettings.php''ModifyFeatureSettings2'),
'findmember' => array('Subs-Auth.php''JSMembers'),
'help' => array('Help.php''ShowHelp'),
'helpadmin' => array('Help.php''ShowAdminHelp'),
'im' => array('PersonalMessage.php''MessageMain'),
'jsoption' => array('Themes.php''SetJavaScript'),
'jsmodify' => array('Post.php''JavaScriptModify'),
'lock' => array('LockTopic.php''LockTopic'),
'lockVoting' => array('Poll.php''LockVoting'),
'login' => array('LogInOut.php''Login'),
'login2' => array('LogInOut.php''Login2'),
'logout' => array('LogInOut.php''Logout'),
'maintain' => array('Admin.php''Maintenance'),
'manageattachments' => array('ManageAttachments.php''ManageAttachments'),
'manageboards' => array('ManageBoards.php''ManageBoards'),
'managecalendar' => array('ManageCalendar.php''ManageCalendar'),
'managesearch' => array('ManageSearch.php''ManageSearch'),
'markasread' => array('Subs-Boards.php''MarkRead'),
'membergroups' => array('ManageMembergroups.php''ModifyMembergroups'),
'mergetopics' => array('SplitTopics.php''MergeTopics'),
'mlist' => array('Memberlist.php''Memberlist'),
'modifycat' => array('ManageBoards.php''ModifyCat'),
'modifykarma' => array('Karma.php''ModifyKarma'),
'modlog' => array('Modlog.php''ViewModlog'),
'movetopic' => array('MoveTopic.php''MoveTopic'),
'movetopic2' => array('MoveTopic.php''MoveTopic2'),
'news' => array('ManageNews.php''ManageNews'),
'notify' => array('Notify.php''Notify'),
'notifyboard' => array('Notify.php''BoardNotify'),
'optimizetables' => array('Admin.php''OptimizeTables'),
'packageget' => array('PackageGet.php''PackageGet'),
'packages' => array('Packages.php''Packages'),
'permissions' => array('ManagePermissions.php''ModifyPermissions'),
'pgdownload' => array('PackageGet.php''PackageGet'),
'pm' => array('PersonalMessage.php''MessageMain'),
'post' => array('Post.php''Post'),
'post2' => array('Post.php''Post2'),
'postsettings' => array('ManagePosts.php''ManagePostSettings'),
'printpage' => array('Printpage.php''PrintTopic'),
'profile' => array('Profile.php''ModifyProfile'),
'profile2' => array('Profile.php''ModifyProfile2'),
'quotefast' => array('Post.php''QuoteFast'),
'quickmod' => array('Subs-Boards.php''QuickModeration'),
'quickmod2' => array('Subs-Boards.php''QuickModeration2'),
'recent' => array('Recent.php''RecentPosts'),
'regcenter' => array('ManageRegistration.php''RegCenter'),
'register' => array('Register.php''Register'),
'register2' => array('Register.php''Register2'),
'reminder' => array('Reminder.php''RemindMe'),
'removetopic2' => array('RemoveTopic.php''RemoveTopic2'),
'removeoldtopics2' => array('RemoveTopic.php''RemoveOldTopics2'),
'removepoll' => array('Poll.php''RemovePoll'),
'repairboards' => array('RepairBoards.php''RepairBoards'),
'reporttm' => array('SendTopic.php''ReportToModerator'),
'reports' => array('Reports.php''ReportsMain'),
'requestmembers' => array('Subs-Auth.php''RequestMembers'),
'search' => array('Search.php''PlushSearch1'),
'search2' => array('Search.php''PlushSearch2'),
'sendtopic' => array('SendTopic.php''SendTopic'),
'serversettings' => array('ManageServer.php''ModifySettings'),
'serversettings2' => array('ManageServer.php''ModifySettings2'),
'smileys' => array('ManageSmileys.php''ManageSmileys'),
'smstats' => array('Stats.php''SMStats'),
'spellcheck' => array('Subs-Post.php''SpellCheck'),
'splittopics' => array('SplitTopics.php''SplitTopics'),
'stats' => array('Stats.php''DisplayStats'),
'sticky' => array('LockTopic.php''Sticky'),
'theme' => array('Themes.php''ThemesMain'),
'trackip' => array('Profile.php''trackIP'),
'admod' => array('Ads.php''Ads'),
'about:mozilla' => array('Karma.php''BookOfUnknown'),
'about:unknown' => array('Karma.php''BookOfUnknown'),
'unread' => array('Recent.php''UnreadTopics'),
'unreadreplies' => array('Recent.php''UnreadTopics'),
'viewErrorLog' => array('ManageErrors.php''ViewErrorLog'),
'viewmembers' => array('ManageMembers.php''ViewMembers'),
'viewprofile' => array('Profile.php''ModifyProfile'),
'verificationcode' => array('Register.php''VerificationCode'),
'vote' => array('Poll.php''Vote'),
'viewquery' => array('ViewQuery.php''ViewQuery'),
'who' => array('Who.php''Who'),
'.xml' => array('News.php''ShowXmlFeed'),

'seo4smfadmin' => array('Seo4SMFAdmin.php''Seo4SMFAdmin'),

'seo4smfadminsave' => array('Seo4SMFAdmin.php''Seo4SMFAdminSave'),
'seo4smfadminsavexml' => array('Seo4SMFAdmin.php''Seo4SMFAdminSaveXML'),
'seo4smfsitemaps' => array('Seo4SMFSitemaps.php''Seo4SMFSitemaps'),

);

// Get the function and file to include - if it's not there, do the board index.
if (!isset($_REQUEST['action']) || !isset($actionArray[$_REQUEST['action']]))
{
// Catch the action with the theme?
if (!empty($settings['catch_action']))
{
require_once($sourcedir '/Themes.php');
return 'WrapAction';
}

// Fall through to the board index then...
require_once($sourcedir '/BoardIndex.php');
return 'BoardIndex';
}

// Otherwise, it was set - so let's go to that action.
require_once($sourcedir '/' $actionArray[$_REQUEST['action']][0]);
return $actionArray[$_REQUEST['action']][1];
}

?>

<?php
?>

12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 07, 2018, 00:33:42
changing the .wav to .mp3 and the audio/wav to audio/mpeg for both files should do it
Code:
<audio id="testing" controls src="testing.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 06, 2018, 19:21:31
Maybe there is a place for "code" on the forums? I gave writing a script to wait 4 hours then play an audio file over and over every 20 minutes a hack. It works but its not very refined like an experienced programmer would write its more something I would use myself (maybe).

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--
Date: November 5, 2018
Purpose: javascript for delays and sound files. this script
(after editing) will wait 4 hours then start playing an audio
file every 20 minutes. check the comments for information on
how to edit.

Note: its more complicated than it looks because of "policies"
which are basically hidden rules secretely imposed on new
scripters to make life more difficult by forcing the scripter
to search for reasons why the "simple" script they have typed
in is not working.

For instance I had to add a start button so there would be
"interaction with the page" before playing a sound file and how
the element reference returned by getElementById was defined
at the "global" level before it could be used in a function.

Rumor has it that "one does not simply play... an audio file"

How to use this script?

create a directory with this file saved as test.html and 2 other
audio files named testing.wav and audio1.wav. When you open
test.html in your browser and click the start button it will
play testing.wav to show that audio is working and then start
playing audio1.wav every 20 minutes (after a 4 hour delay *and*
after this file has had the delays I used for testing changed)
-->
<html>
<body>

<button onclick="fn0()" type="button">Start</button> Reload page to "STOP"<br>

<h1 id="timer">Time: 0:0:0</h1>

<!-- define the audio -->
testing.wav<br>
<audio id="testing" controls src="testing.wav" type="audio/wav"></audio><br>
<script>var testing=document.getElementById('testing');</script>
audio1.wav<br>
<audio id="audio1" controls src="audio1.wav" type="audio/wav"></audio><br>
<script>var audio1=document.getElementById('audio1');</script>

<!-- some "helper" vars and routines -->
<script>
var counter;
var hours=function(t){return t*minutes(60);}
var minutes=function(t){return t*seconds(60);}
var seconds=function(t){return t*1000;}
</script>

<script>
var fn0=function(){
counter=0;
// change to hours(4) for 4 hour delay before running fn1()
setTimeout(fn1,seconds(5));
counter++;
document.body.innerHTML+=counter+" initial 4 hour delay started<br>"
// make sure audio is working by playing a "test" sound
testing.play();
counter++;
document.body.innerHTML+=counter+" playing \"testing\" sound file<br>";
// START TIMER
setInterval(onTimer,1000);
}
</script>

<script>
var fn1=function(){
setTimeout(fn2,0);
counter++;
document.body.innerHTML+=counter+" initial 4 hour delay finished<br>"
}
</script>

<script>
var fn2=function(){
// change to minutes(20) for a 20 minute delay before running fn2() again
setTimeout(fn2,seconds(5));
audio1.play();
counter++;
document.body.innerHTML+=counter+" playing \"audio1\" every 20 minutes<br>"
}
</script>

<script>
var Timer=0;
var onTimer=function()
{
Timer+=1;
var temp=Timer;
var hours=Math.floor(temp/3600);
temp-=hours*3600;
var minutes=Math.floor(temp/60);
temp-=minutes*60;
var seconds=temp;
var ele=document.querySelector('#timer');
ele.innerHTML='Time: '+hours+':'+minutes+':'+seconds;
}
</script>
</body>
</html>
14  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / javascript to play an audio file every 20 minutes... after initial 4 hour delay on: November 05, 2018, 17:11:35
Maybe this counts as "writing"... saw in another thread someone was looking to play an audio file every 20 minutes after an initial 4 hour delay. This was my attempt at it...

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--
Date: November 5, 2018
Purpose: javascript for delays and sound files. this script
(after editing) will wait 4 hours then start playing an audio
file every 20 minutes. check the comments for information on
how to edit.

Note: its more complicated than it looks because of "policies"
which are basically hidden rules secretely imposed on new
scripters to make life more difficult by forcing the scripter
to search for reasons why the "simple" script they have typed
in is not working.

For instance I had to add a start button so there would be
"interaction with the page" before playing a sound file and how
the element reference returned by getElementById was defined
at the "global" level before it could be used in a function.

Rumor has it that "one does not simply play... an audio file"

How to use this script?

create a directory with this file saved as test.html and 2 other
audio files named testing.wav and audio1.wav. When you open
test.html in your browser and click the start button it will
play testing.wav to show that audio is working and then start
playing audio1.wav every 20 minutes (after a 4 hour delay *and*
after this file has had the delays I used for testing changed)
-->
<html>
<body>

<button onclick="fn0()" type="button">Start</button> Reload page to "STOP"<br>

<h1 id="timer">Time: 0:0:0</h1>

<audio id="testing" controls>
<source src="testing.wav" type="audio/wav">
</audio>

<audio id="audio1" controls>
<source src="audio1.wav" type="audio/wav">
</audio><br>

<script>
var counter=0;

var hours=function(t){return t*minutes(60);}
var minutes=function(t){return t*seconds(60);}
var seconds=function(t){return t*1000;}

var testing=document.getElementById("testing");
var fn0=function(){
// change to hours(4) for 4 hour delay
setTimeout(fn1,seconds(5));
counter++;
document.body.innerHTML+=counter+" initial 4 hour delay started<br>"
// make sure audio is working by playing a "test" sound
testing.play();
counter++;
document.body.innerHTML+=counter+" playing \"testing\" sound file<br>";
// START TIMER
setInterval(onTimer,1000);
}

var fn1=function(){
setTimeout(fn2,0);
counter++;
document.body.innerHTML+=counter+" initial 4 hour delay finished<br>"
}

var audio1=document.getElementById("audio1");
var fn2=function(){
// change to minutes(20) for a 20 minute delay
setTimeout(fn2,seconds(5));
audio1.play();
counter++;
document.body.innerHTML+=counter+" playing \"audio1\" every 20 minutes<br>"
}

var Timer=0;
var onTimer=function()
{
Timer+=1;
var temp=Timer;
var hours=Math.floor(temp/3600);
temp-=hours*3600;
var minutes=Math.floor(temp/60);
temp-=minutes*60;
var seconds=temp;
var ele=document.querySelector('#timer');
ele.innerHTML='Time: '+hours+':'+minutes+':'+seconds;
}
</script>
</body>
</html>

Do you think coding subforum would have a place here?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: November 05, 2018, 04:30:52
I bet you could use javascript to get this done... I do not know about apps
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going into area 51 via akashic records on: September 11, 2018, 19:47:24
Be careful with this.  Rumor has it they have magnetic machines that can trap your astral body keeping you there and making your physical body  go into a coma

So... in theory... if someone were to spy at area 51 we could learn how to make machines that can help us stay in the phase?
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis (Training with aluminium foil under heavy glass jar) on: August 25, 2018, 07:51:15
Aluminum is not magnetic but it is para-magnetic which means magnetic fields moving through it can impart a force on it... maybe its bio-magnetism? Can you move the foil without moving your hand?
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / frustration! Try try try but I only get close to having an OBE? on: July 31, 2018, 11:25:32
Without fail in fact almost instantly when I lay down I can get the ringing in my ears and change the tone and/or intensity if I concentrate. In fact I can get to that "stage" without laying down anytime I want... I have tried dozens of times to OBE and this is what usually happens...

lay down, get vision changes, then darkness, then flashes of light out of the corners of my eye then nothing again

or

lay down, get vision changes, then darkness, then *maybe* vibrations followed by a more brightly lit but still plain view

or

lay down, get vision changes, then darkness, then vibrations followed by what I would call *very* quick dreams that either start out looking kind of like line art or soon fade into line art then I get blackness again...

or (only 2 times so far)

lay down, get vision changes, then darkness, then vibrations followed by movement of "my body" that I can feel. One time I put something on and felt it just like I would if I was awake. Then I wake up and its over...

or

lay down, fall asleep completely without any lucidity and I'm back up in 4-6 hours =(

frustration... takes anywhere from 13 minutes to over an hour (typically 40ish minutes) to do any of this and I do not seem to be advancing. I am trying! Have even been using melatonin during the day to get drowsy... When I joined 4 weeks ago it was right after watching a youtube video on AP and having what I think was *almost* an OBE that same night. Try as I might I can not get close to what happened and all I did that first time was "see through my eye lids" and move my "spirit body arm" accidently (I say accident because I didn't realize right away that I was "asleep"). It let me know that OBE is possible tho that is important so I do have that knowledge!

EDIT: Just re-read the first part of my post and it doesn't sound too awful at first but you have to realize I am laying there for 40 minutes to feel a few seconds of vibrations followed by a few seconds of something cool... BLAH =) I will keep trying but it would be nice to get at least a few minutes of the "cool part" where something I want is happening.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello from Smertrios! on: July 05, 2018, 01:26:56
A few days ago I watched a video about astral projection and that night I think I came very very close to doing it. Thats when I used google to search for forums that are geared towards astral projection and found this website. I've been looking at some of the sticky topics and it didn't take long to find out that watching videos about astral projection before going to sleep is a good way to increase my chances of projecting =). There are other things that I have read here that describe experiences about lucid dreaming that match some of what I have experienced myself.

In anycase that is how I arrived here... hello to everyone here!

ALSO: I've created a lua server page script that runs using MakoServer to try and help keep myself awake. Basically it does 2 things. After 60 seconds it fills the screen with "cards" that are randomly generated that I can use to help proove that I projected by comparing what I saw when projecting to what I see after I wake up. And after 60 seconds without input from either a mouse click or keypress it starts speaking text messages using the espeak program I have installed until I give it input. The intent is to keep me awake while trying to "sleep" by forcing me to provide key presses or mouse clicks at least every 60 seconds.
Pages: [1]