The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 14:50:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Crock in trouble ! on: January 28, 2008, 01:42:07
Warning:

Read the tekst before looking at the picture, THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED !!!

At times nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a
certain justice manifested within that cruelty. The crocodile, one of the
oldest and ultimate predators, normally considered the "apex predator", can
still fall victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible due to
the tight knit social structure and "survival of the pack mentality" bred
into the canines.. See the remarkable photograph attached, courtesy of Nature
Magazine. Note that the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the croc' preventing
it from breathing, while another dog has a hold on the tail to keep it from
thrashing. The third dog attacks the soft underbelly of the croc'. Not for the squeamish!

Picture: http://rapidshare.com/files/87082225/crock.bmp
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / quick sugjestion on: August 24, 2005, 05:54:51
ph@s3d just do a search, this topic has been brought up already.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are you normal ? on: August 01, 2005, 03:24:48
happypuppy thanks for the explanation.

Would you happen to know a few interesting psychology forums and sites ?

I thought of a yellow hammer btw.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are you normal ? on: July 19, 2005, 03:46:39
http://www.berowra.net/normal.htm

Well when you do it post your results. Just don't skip ahead you will finish it in a minute.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / 1 in 3 Americans believe in GHOSTS? on: July 15, 2005, 00:23:50
Heh Nay maybe you should first  need to know the definition of older  Cheesy

To me the old person is the one who lost most of the will to live this physical life Smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ATTENTION EVERYONE, and Above Top Secret Members here, ... on: June 29, 2005, 06:42:57
I think the government started controlling my actions through dreams since I read this tread...  

Must kill anyone who can project .... !!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  evil   rolleyes

They ARE watching us !!!! wink
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Sleeping on my back! on: June 28, 2005, 04:41:04
You can sleep anyway you want to.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Shorthand on: June 26, 2005, 16:18:29
Or why not try a voice recorder of some kind ?

Later it will be much easier to write it down the way you like it.
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Emotional control being immoral!?!! on: June 21, 2005, 19:00:56
Heh and lets not get started on "morals".

Every society has different morals.

For example here where I grew up you couldn't find legal software in the hole country if it had to be paid for. (well 99 % was illegal anyways).

You think that anyone here considered that immoral ?
We just laughed our asses off for the people whom actually bought the software.

In some developed state where one original Windows doesn't cost two months of work, the story is different of course.

Morals are not universal, they are learned.

And James I agree with you with what you said.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / at F10, having difficulty going past. on: June 20, 2005, 04:08:47
Also if you practice too much and you became discouraged because of no results, take a few days off, give your mind some time to not think about it.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Can it be dangerous? on: June 19, 2005, 22:57:16
It is true the Internet is a major plus for anyone whom does not abuse it.

I got my first computer at age 15 and as any other teenager did abuse it.
My grades felt that the most.

About a year later I got the Internet connection, and my grades were the one that have felt the strongest consequence of that.
Of course all I did back then was chat.

But I can say that now I am extremely thankful that I have Internet connection, because now I use it most for my education (usually not related to school - like this forum, books that  I can't get in the town etc.).
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Focus 5? on: June 15, 2005, 09:47:15
Frank, you say that you should look into yourself, because you are not traveling anywhere, just having a different focus.

How come that your physical self can became in dangered if you are doing just traveling inside you ?

I'm sorry if this is a silly question,  but I would really like to understand.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral In Motion? on: June 11, 2005, 04:06:39
I don't think that  CherryBomb is driving !!!

That is a question from a passenger seat point of view right ?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / HELP!!! AAAAHH my stupid computer..!! on: June 10, 2005, 02:29:23
It may be overheating. Check the cpu temperature in BIOS.

It may be that the hard drive is failing.

But first of all try system restore, and if that doesn't work reinstall windows.
There is no need to go to the shop before that.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / brainwave generator focus 10 presets on: June 08, 2005, 22:40:43
AstralSailor I would be able to help you out... Check your PM.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / brainwave generator focus 10 presets on: June 08, 2005, 22:18:41
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Thoughts about thoughts on: June 06, 2005, 00:33:58
I agree with you fully, this is something that I have been thinking about in the last few weeks.

Excellent post.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / brainwave generator focus 10 presets on: June 05, 2005, 23:56:32
I can only point you to the brainwave generator preset page:

http://www.bwgen.com/presets.htm
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Slam! Bang! on: May 23, 2005, 04:43:14
This happens to me from time to time.

It feels like I'm falling down from my bed and then I instantly wake up.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / False Awakenings on: May 23, 2005, 04:31:50
This is an interesting subject, so I'll  bump it Smiley

I had a false awakening a three weeks back.

I got up to write my dreams as usual ... and when I finished... surprise, surprise, I woke up for real (at least I hope so:)).
But I was not conscious that it was a dream, I thought I was awake.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Adrian book on: April 13, 2005, 01:12:11
No way to order it for me either Sad.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / INK BLOT TEST on: March 30, 2005, 21:36:21
Your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Abouth writing your dreams... on: March 29, 2005, 22:00:57
Thanks for your input guys, it was very helpful.
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Abouth writing your dreams... on: March 25, 2005, 12:59:57
I would like your input in this.

Should I write down dreams that are obvious manifestations of my desires.

I had a dream in which I had two dogs (instead of one), and that was it, I was living normally like I do now, the only difference was another dog. Of course I would love to have another one, but my parents won't let me.

Should I write down dreams like that too, or just the strange ones, and how do they help ?
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I'm in a different body than I was years ago on: March 17, 2005, 18:06:45
All you can do in your life is ask more and more questions.

Nothing is really for certain.
Pages: [1] 2 3