The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 22, 2021, 15:55:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / world lines travel on: November 10, 2004, 16:46:13
G'Day hadeka, try this site http://www.johntitor.com/   Cool
I came across a reference to this site wile I was reading NEXUS. had a good look through, amazing stuff.  shocked
let us know what you think.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Free Holosync® alternative available for download on: November 07, 2004, 16:52:43
Thanks gnomad, I have already downloaded the "boxed Nirvana" awhile ago. listened to it once, and it was good. Is abyss better? and is it also in bwgen format ?  Cheesy  (I'm very time poor at the moment  cry )

Aljaz123 thanks for your concern. Cheesy  But on other forums and around the traps others are saying that because they use Holosync they find other programs easer (eg. Genius Mind from Learning Strategies).
I also think that Holosync is generic as in it only takes you deeper into delta, helps rewire the brain to cope with this. For astral projection you don't need to goto delta. As I'm so time poor I have no choice but to take it slow  Cheesy

Thanks heaps
              snic
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The US Presidential Elections. on: November 02, 2004, 16:35:39
I find it interesting that we have elections at all. the government no longer represents the people, The government is there to pass laws to protect big business. take a look at the laws that have been passed in the last 10 to 20 years. Is free trade "free". Why do they privatize government assets and utilities.
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Free Holosync® alternative available for download on: November 02, 2004, 14:31:21
G,Day all. Just tried the link to download the file, but no go. Is it still available ?
I use holosink (Level 1) expansive yes but you can pay in installments. I also have BwGen. not a lot of info on how to do your own, but the presets are good. And also other users post their presets on the own forum.
But I regress. rolleyes Can someone post an updated link to this file please.
 thanks. wink
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / G'day mate on: November 01, 2004, 01:04:59
Just a quick hello to all. looking forward to getting yo know you all. I'll be floating around for awhile wink  to get familiar with the topics. it has grown so big since i was last hear. shocked
Pages: 1 [2]