The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 11:51:43

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
651  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: spontaneous OBE on: March 08, 2013, 03:17:53
Yea, I know a couple of guys from my church who were on psychedelics and came to Christ because of them.  Many would think it a contradiction but that's how they were introduced to the light.  Iv'e had trouble with some other Christians telling me that AP is opposed to the faith. --That you just open yourself up to the realm of evil.  On the surface that would seem to be true considering all the "demonic" type experiences Iv'e had. But in hearing every one's stories I'm finding Jesus' words to be exactly what one learns through OOBEs.  Such as " Perfect love casts out all fear."  and  " I assure you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you can do things like this and much more.  You can even say to this mountain, go throw yourself into the sea and it will happen.  If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." --love replacing fear and the belief (or faith) that you can do or create anything--no limits!!

Mr_coffee, I've also experienced changing pain into pleasure/bliss.  I suffer from migraines and on several occasions I've been able to change the worst splitting headache into an incredible blissful pleasurable feeling.  I achieved this through the same two concepts mentioned above.  Love and a strong belief that this was possible and would happen.

Thanks for sharing your stories!  They are so helpful to me.
652  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: spontaneous OBE on: March 07, 2013, 18:54:30
Ok.  Makes sense.  I'm definitely going to give that a try.  Thank you!
653  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: spontaneous OBE on: March 07, 2013, 09:00:04
Thanks, its all bad.  I will have to try projecting from a dream.  How do you do that anyway?  Is it just a matter of willing yourself to fly and commanding the dream to be what you want it to be?

Mr. Coffee, Wow! You've given me a lot to ponder.  How long did it take you to be able to love the bad entities?  Did you have any "revelations" along the way that helped you to achieve this?  Once when I was in the vibrational state, I was just hanging out praying, when suddenly a big "poof" of love hit me.  It lasted about 10 seconds.  It was so powerful and sudden and just "melted" me.  Is this what people mean by PUL?  (Pure unconditional love energy)  Iv'e heard of people giving it to other beings --bad and good.

As far as asking for big things, once I was in the vibrational state and ready to launch and I said "take me to the place where people go when they die!"  I didn't mean heaven-- I had read that a few people have visited this transitional place where people prepare for their next state of existence--whatever that may be.  Immediately I had a vision of an older man with grey hair.  He said to me "You're not ready."  The vision disappeared and another vision immediately appeared of a woman sitting on her bed wearing only underwear.--naked on top.  It wasn't sexual --I just had the feeling this woman was getting ready for bed. She simply said  "She's not ready."  Then the vision disappeared, the vibrations stopped and that was it.  I guess the common consensus is that I'm not ready! lol.  I'm sure my fear issues lie at the heart of it.

Thanks for the great advice.  I love to hear about how OOBEs have led to spiritual growth in peoples' lives. That's what I'm after.  I believe we're all here to become more loving and compassionate beings.
654  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: spontaneous OBE on: March 06, 2013, 22:03:22
Yes, I've had many OOBEs since my first two.  I've only been in space twice though, and would really love to get there again.  I usually just end up roaming around either my house or other houses.  I had gotten side tracked for a while trying to validate the experiences by having my daughter draw a picture and put it on top of the refrigerator.  Then I go OOB and I tell her what she drew.  Well no luck yet.  I either end up in the wrong house or on the wrong refrigerator.  The one time I got to the right place, there just wasn't enough light for me to be able to see what was on the paper.  Not that I'm giving up but I think i need some new goals.  As for fear, I seem to have a natural level of courage when I'm OOB, but I've had a horrible time with fear in the trance/SP stage before going OOB. About 50% of the time, extremely creepy things happen and that's putting it mildly.  Wish I could skip over SP but it's the only way I know how to go OOB.  It's been a big test for me and still continues to be.  Thanks for the warm welcome and advice, everyone!
655  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / spontaneous OBE on: March 06, 2013, 04:10:50
Hello everyone.  I'm new to the forum.  I had my first OBE about a year ago.  I knew OBEs existed but had no knowledge about how they happen and had never read anything at all about them so it was quite a shock when it spontaneously happened to me.  I got into bed one night and really wasn't tired at all.  I just lay there for a while with my eyes closed.  I remember hearing some strange noises, feeling vibrations, and then there was a feeling of being "sucked away."  It felt as though my body was going one way and my mind another.  Then I began to levitate straight up in the air.  As I was rising I saw the room I was in perfectly.  (It happened to be the living room because I had gone to sleep on the couch.)  As I was rising and looking around the room I was thinking to myself OMG I can't believe this is actually happening!!  I got about 6 feet in the air and then started traveling around the room.  It seemed natural to be able to just float anywhere I wanted to go.  I was pretty excited about what was happening and wanted to share it with someone so I flew into my daughter's room (right through the door) and saw her sleeping in bed.  I then tried to wake her up. --a pretty dumb thing to do in hind sight.  If I'd been successful she'd have been scared to death!  What actually happened was that when I shook her to awaken her, she sat up but it wasn't my daughter's face.  I tried to talk to her but she acted drunk and the things she said didn't make sense.  At that point I felt disappointed because I knew the experience was no longer based in reality.  Then I felt nervous that I should return to my body and so I did.  When I woke up I was astounded at the experience and went to the computer to research OBEs.  Amazing to see all the other people having the same kinds of experiences as I did.

The next morning I had another spontaneous OBE only this time when I separated my vision wasn't clear.  Luckily I had read about this in my research the night before and knew what to do.  I said "perfect clarity!" and I immediately could see perfectly.  This time I swooshed away up into space.  I saw the stars and some beautiful space gasses of some sort.  They were swirls of purple. Then I thought to myself that I shouldn't go out too far.  I could get lost!  So I stopped flying and was then sucked back to earths atmosphere.  I then soared over the tree tops.  I had a panoramic view of mountains and trees that was breath taking.  I've never felt so free in my life and I also felt so humbled and grateful to be having this beautiful experience.

What was interesting was that after these two experiences where everything just happened without me trying, the vibrations would come nightly, but I didn't separate.  I thought, what's going on?  Why aren't I going anywhere?  I finally figured out that if I wanted to go out, I would have to actually try to separate myself.  I learned from my research how to wriggle or roll out.  It was also interesting that about a month before my OBEs started I had been praying rather intensely to God (I'm Christian) every day that I would be closer to him.  Was this the answer to my prayer?  Did someone from the "other side" help me out those first 2 times?  I can't be sure but I tend to think so.  Thanks for listening everyone!  Your posts have been so helpful and inspirational!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27]