The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2021, 03:17:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Had an astral projection my second night on: February 06, 2015, 04:32:54
Congratulations!! I've begin trying to AP there's about 7-8 years. I was too young and I didn't understand as well as I can today what I was doing. I never had a conscious exit up to this day, but experimenting helped me a loooooot to learn how to play with my consciousness. Now I know the feeling of this and the feeling of that, and everytime I try I get to the same point. So when I will succeed, I will the day after and the week after beacuse I will have learned progressively how to bring my consciousness to the good point. That's what dpk38 means by time has its pros and it's totally true. It doesn't mean you won't be able to do it again! I wish you good luck for it! But take the time to learn to feel your consciousness, to feel where you're situated within yourself. You will learn how to do it at will. Congrats again, good continuation, I envy you!
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Need guidance on: February 06, 2015, 04:14:48
Hi, even if I did not succeed in projecting up to this day I'll try to give you a bit of advice since I read many people talking about it. First, this entity was probably created by you. It is a manifestation of your fears and emotions, and seeing the way you're talking about how you feel lately I think it may be linked. It was probably a test, your everyday fears taking shape in your projection. The fact it was powerful as you say is probably because your emotions are also. The problems you have are taking form in your consciousness, and your mind creates something to show it to you. Try to give love to the ''entity'' next time. See it as a part of yourself, feel love when looking at him. For sure it will transorm into a way better experience. And it's a wonderful way to find answers to your problems. Many people say AP is a great way of getting answers on ourselves, getting tips to go forward in life. You should try again, put your fears in the back of your mind and face them. You'll only get stronger, and it's gonna show in your physical life too. You will notice. Nothing can hurt us, we are stronger than anything outside of us. By that I mean nobody else possesses the power to reach to us, to harm us if we do not let them. The moment you realise and you decide nothing is a danger to you, in any kind of possible way, then this what it's gonna be. This is what we are. Next time maybe your fears and emotions will take another form. It could be a totally different one. Try to accept it as a part of you. Tell to what's in front of you when you get there that you only want to solve the problems. You want to feel good. You want to be happy. See what happens next.

I hope it will help a little! And I hope things will get better for you! Don't forget my friend life is a series of obstacles and the reason we are here is we have to overcome them. Stay strong and good luck with everything!!!
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hypnogogic commonalities wanted. on: February 06, 2015, 03:49:43
Sorry if it has been often discussed, believe me I tried to read the more posts on the forum possible before asking this. The informations I found don't make me get the missing piece. I'm not sure how close I am to leaving, this is the first thing I'm trying to determine. I always get these automatic limbs movements called hypnic jerks, and people told me after they read my experiences that I was really close. But I rarely get the vibrations, so I wanna know what tells me I'm at the right spot even if I don't feel anything special. I'm sure even if I don't get the vibrations I'm always really close to it since my mind drifts off and I come back to focus afterward. I get the disstorted limbs feeling, like my arm is bent. The other day my whole body turned to a 90 degree angled on its side, and came back to its position in less than a second. Last week I got pushed back in my body and I even felt my back hitting the sofa as if I was out of phase and got out of focus. But I wasn't even aware I was out before getting pushed back. There's a little something that I need to find in order to put it all together!

Thank you again for the people who took the time to read me, and thank you very much people who will answer. Anyone who has a bit of an idea to help me is welcomed!
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hypnogogic commonalities wanted. on: February 06, 2015, 03:37:30
Hi Zecora, I found it really interesting reading you. I'm searching throughout the forum posts of people explaining their sensations and tips for when leaving the body because I'm blocked close to that stage. I wanted to know if you could help me a little. When I try to see these light patterns in my inner vision I get to see flashes, swirls etc. I even saw a little rainbow, but never could I tell I really saw colors, it was too dim. The buzzing sound or sometimes the hiss is really easy to hear and I can make it become stronger to a limit, but after a while the light patterns will start to go. And I end up by seeing almost nothing particular. Is there a reason for that you think? And the question I really wanted to ask you: could you tell me when you reach the state from which you know you will project, do you change something in your procedure or does it stay exactly the same? By that I mean do you keep on focusing on the light patterns and the sound without thinking to anything else? And if you don't experience the vibrations while getting out, what are the symptoms that tell you it's gonna happen in the next seconds?

I'm really close to getting out, I can get to the vibrations and even force them to come by goin from a deep inner focus of my consciousness to the black of my eyes. It makes me feel dizzy and I feel like million of energy insects are walking on and inside my limbs. This is where I always tell myself: Ok, now's the time! But I always end up making the vibrations go and I never figured how to get past them even if I read many posts of people explaining how to do so. Thus here I am, searching everywhere on the forum and on the net explanations that can help me get the right state of mind. I practice minimum 2 times a day, but usually it's 3 and even 4 sometimes. I'm so close I can't wait to succeed, but there's still a missing piece. Thank you in advance for your help, which I swear will be truly appreciated.

Have a good evening everyone, Soki.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hypnogogic commonalities wanted. on: February 03, 2015, 07:48:10
Usually I lay down in my bed, so I get closer to the sleep state than when I'm on the sofa. At first I do a bit of conscient breathing, feeling the air flowing through my nostrils. Then I count up to 50 and go downward to 0. If I feel like I can still get deeper I do it again. Then I just stay conscient, I'm getting used to just letting my consciousness sink in my ''inner-space''. When I get to the trance state, it feels as if I am at hips level, inside me. As if I was in a HUGE place, and I'm really small, if it was room you couldn't see any wall. At first the room is as small as my bedroom, and as I go deeper within myself the room gets bigger and my point of consciousness gets smaller. At this point, I dont'feel my body anymore. If I '' go up'' a little, I come back to my head, as if it's the only existing part of my body. But I let my consciousness sink again, what makes me forget even my head. If I want to, I can make my consciousness move into the body, I can be in my arms if you will. Weird feeling. That's the stage in wich the visualisations come in play. If I want the process to go faster I'll think about a scenario and ''make it play'' in my inner vision. But usually I wait for the images to come by themselves, without me creating them. I mean I can see all kind of stuff, from a monkey face screaming at me to a scene where I see people wandering around to their occupations, or myself on my motorcycle or doing whatever thing my mind feels like. But I just wait for the scenario to come by itself, I don't think about it before it starts, I'm just passively watching. Sometimes I'm gonna concentrate and try to feel the floor, touch things around of me to put my whole attention into the scene. When these visualisations begin appearing, that's the time I begin having Hypnic Jerks (these movements your body do by itself. This week my whole body made a 90 degree rotation to the side, as if I was rolling out. But I know my physical body didn't move. I get sometimes pushed back in my body, and it's always when I'm really deep into my visualisation. I'm not aware of it before it happens, the whole movement always lasts less than a second. I can hear the noise it makes much clearer than when I'm awake, as if nothing else existed but this sound. Someties my physical body moves too). I can hear people kinda walking on the floor above my room. I can hear something knocking on a wall, and I already heard someone whispering my name, and I remember it being my father's voice even if I don't live with him. My consciousness drifts away and come backby itself at this stage. I'm really close to having an OOBE, but there's a little something missing. I have to relax a little more, and let my consciousness sink a little more and I think it'll be it. Think I gotta try and maintain my visualisations a little longer and forget about those Hypnic Jerks.

So:
1- Conscient breathing
2- Count to 50 and back to 0
3- I forget the body, only exist in my head
4- I feel like I'm existing in a bigger place, I feel small (energetic feelings, noises etc)
5- Scenarios and hypnic jerks (see my post named astral limbs movement for more details about the state)

This is where I'm at. I also experienced being able to put my consciousness outside my body, approximately to 1 foot far from it, anywhere around it. I had many more experiences, the ones above being my usual symptoms. Hope it helps!
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Limbs Movements on: February 03, 2015, 01:47:20
I tried to roll out of bed and stopped the motion when I realized I was doing it physically. If I keep the idea of trying to move to get out, I can't go deep enough for it to be efficient. I know that after one time i'll understand the missing part in my process but until then the only thing I can do is keep on trying!
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Limbs Movements on: February 02, 2015, 23:45:57
Thanks for the link Szaxx gonna go read right away!

And for Lucidityman, when I get to feel my arms moving or anything it pulls me back up, I'm not in the same state I was seconds before. I gotta find a way to just deepen the state a little, stay focused and keep on going just a little. I tried moving my arms or anything but if I tried my physical arm moved... I'll try to experiment a little with this trick just to see! Thank you for the motivation, I'll definitely try to jump off the bridge!! I'm about to go for a little session soafter I finish reading the the posts at the link Szaxx sent me we'll see what I can do to further the state I get in! Thanks again everyone!

P.S. Lucidityman, could you tell me what's the feeling of moving your second body's arms? Do you just go and act as if you were doing it physically, or you think of the action and what it would feel like, then since you are so deep in trance your thought provokes the action?
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Limbs Movements on: January 29, 2015, 22:39:00
Thank you for the answers! I found the name of these movements since then: Hypnic Jerks. I had no clue to find this name so I tried putting describing words on google and after a while found it. And skeptic, it's exactly what I'm trying to do I understood the key was relaxing and getting closer to sleep. I try getting deeper but I can't go past this stage for now. This morning my arms moved from my side to on my belly, crossed. And this time it was physical, my arms were really on my belly. It's said that it's because the physical body reaches the energy body's emplacement. Sometimes one goes towards the other when they were at first split beacause of the deep state the practitionner is in. I awlways bring back my consciousness to my body when i feel these movements, I'll try going a little farther knowing how close I am!
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection when tired on: January 27, 2015, 10:26:14
My pleasure!
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection when tired on: January 26, 2015, 22:28:50
It's good to be a little tired so you get more easily and faster in the good state of mind, but when I'm too tired I usually fall asleep. Since you were born your mind goes to sleep with your body at night, so when you practice at night your mind is more likely to go to sleep. It's a natural habit that's hard to break, here's the reason why people say you'd better practice at day-time, in the morning, and somewhere else than in your bed. That way you're setting a specific moment in the day to practice, and your mind won't associate you laying down there on your couch or chair and itself falling asleep. When you get more used to the feeling of your body being asleep while you're still awake, you can begin practicing at night if you wish and see if you can reach the same states you reach when you do it during the day. When I'm not too tired I can have good results, but never as good as during the day. Good luck!
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Limbs Movements on: January 26, 2015, 21:04:09
Hi everyone, I would like to get some help from people who might know what I'm gonna talk about here. When trying to project, I can get in a deep state enough to totally forget my body and spatial location. When I do so, each and everytime i get to feel my limbs moving really fast and going back to their position. It's happening in not even a second. It can be my foot, my hand, my head or even my whole body. For example, my arms can raise straight up in the air and then fall back to it's place and sometimes i hear the noise it would make if it was my physical arm that moved but it isn't. The sound is clearer, as if I was hearing it louder. Sometimes there's no sound that goes with the movement. Yesterday i even felt pushed back in my body and I felt my back slam the couch where I was sitting. As if I was out of my body but got pushed back in it. It's happening more often as i keep on practicing, but I can't get to control the state in which my consciousness is. I've been told I can take control of this, but when I try i can't get to move. I try to go deeper within myself, and try again but the only times i feel a limb moving is when I'm in a visualisation and then I forget what i'm trying to do. So i feel the movement but my consciousness is pulled back up and i'm back in a not-so-deep state in which I'm unable to control anything.

I would really like it if someone could help me out, help me understand how to get in control of my astral body to get out of my physical one. I feel that I'm really close but there's a little piece missing. I've been doing somme researches on this state of consciousness but there is not much to read about this phenomenon. Thank you!

By the way, I'm and old member of Astralsight forums, a french forum about OOBE's and energetic work. It's a little hard for me to write everything in english and my Astral Projection journal is written in french so I have to translate to tell you about my experiences but I will try to get a little more involved with this forum which I think is great and I could see there's a lot of experienced members with pretty good knowledge. Have a nice day everybody!
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi! I am new! on: May 16, 2009, 15:39:38
I work on astral projections and lucid dreams, so I have created an account. I am also on astralsight.com since 2 years. My name is Alex and I am from Montreal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]