The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 13:02:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The ''Phasing State of Mind'' on: May 14, 2015, 03:24:08
My pleasure! And I never tried nor wished to get in ''RTZ'' it doesn't attract me for now.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The ''Phasing State of Mind'' on: May 12, 2015, 08:16:29
Thanks!!
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Attempted Astral Projection just right now on: May 11, 2015, 07:54:45
Personnally I think it was still an AP. To be able to see what you describe means you had phased if you ask me. If you get in another environment than the one that is your bedroom, then you're experiencing another reality. That monster on the wall wasn't in the ''physical'' reality, so you experienced something else. Which means your awareness was turned towards the ''astral reality''. Congratulations on your achievements!
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Future prediction experiment. on: May 11, 2015, 07:48:55
I'd like to be in! If I understand well Szaxx will think about his nickname and a scene together to link them and we've got to concentrate on his nickname to try and see what scene is presented to us?

I went back to working that's why I don't come often on the forum lately but I'll do my best to have at least 3 sessions. I'll wait for Szaxx to tell us he has linked the target to his nickname.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The ''Phasing State of Mind'' on: May 11, 2015, 07:36:28
I don't know if anybody noticed, but for me it's always the same. I lie down and relax my mind. I do some countdowns to deepen my state, sometimes I'll watch the phosphenes in my inner vision or listen to the sound I hear. When I get to a deep state I get to see those images that form in my head. Scenes that get more and more vivid and realistic. As if I was there looking at the scene. It can be static or dynamic:

Static: Images are formed in my head and I can influence the theme by willing it. I love landscapes so that's what I see the most. As I get closer to sleep, the images get brighter and clearer. They come into flashes and I can see them for 2-3 seconds. If the images stays longer than that then I have phased.

Dynamic: Scenes are created in my head, I can also influence them as I want. Sometimes I'll start creating scenes by purpose, sometimes they'll be totally created by my subconscious and presented to me. As I get towards sleep I become more of a spectator. It means the scenes need less of my conscious will to maintain themselves. When the scene is playing without me influencing anything for a couple of seconds, then I have phased.

I noticed the same pattern in both these ways I have to phase. There's a switch that occurs at a certain point of the process. That's the one I called only for the purpose of this post the ''Phasing State of Mind''. Phasing in my case requires a special state of mind, one that is really close to sleep. The phasing will occur inside ten seconds from the point where my whole awareness is focused on an image or a scene. So it means that to successfully AP I've got to completely stop my thoughts, my emotions, and just passively look at what's presented to me. It's the same point where I fall asleep usually but the difference is my body has long fell asleep and I consciously followed the whole process.

My question is: Have you guys noticed the same thing? And people that project to what is identified as the ''Real Time Zone'' along with all the exit feelings, does it happen in the same conditions?

Thanks for sharing!
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My OBE attempts... And a few questions! :) on: May 11, 2015, 07:03:42
Stop waiting for something to happen. After your first success you probably are thinking about what's coming up, and you're maybe getting excited without noticing it. In order to get to the right state of mind you've got to let go your thoughts completely. You allow your awareness to drift towards sleep, without ever allowing yourself to completely fall asleep. When I see that I'm too awake to get into the trance state, I kind of allow myself to go to sleep. I trick my mind into thinking I wanna fall asleep, I bring up the feeling of well being you get when closing your eyes in a time you are totally exhausted. But I keep on staying awake by looking at the mental images I see. It makes me stay awake without creating a thought in my head. I passively watch the scenes that are presented to me and my mind totally stops to think about a single thing. I get 100% immerged in the images or scenes I see then I have succesfully phased. The trick that works the best to greatly deepen the state in which I am when I try to phase is to count from 50 to 0. I can repeat it 2-3 times in a row if needed. It brings up huge results and makes your mind focus on a single thing. Keep on trying the hardest part is done you only got to refine what you learned good work!!!
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: was this an OBE? on: May 10, 2015, 04:06:08
Looks like a phase to me. When you interiorize your awareness, you can (like Frank teaches it) ''watch'' the light patterns behind your eyelids. If you keep on gently focusing on them as you go towards sleep, you start seeing ''stars'' everywhere, little white dots in your inner vision. There may be flashes too, different colors, scenery etc. I guess the way I practiced phasing made it easier for me to see images, scenes at that stage. They eventually become extremely beautiful and vivid, clear in my mind. As if I was there. This is the starting point of what is called phasing. I'd say you put your attention towards the light patterns behind your closed eyes, and it interiorized your awareness. You went closer towards sleep, but you kept your focus on the ''stars'' you saw. They eventually became more vivid, in a 3D manner. And then you phased in that universe you had in front of your eyes. When I phase, I just ''appear'' in a scene I had in my head (action of phasing). Because I FOCUS on that scene. In a way, awareness (you, your mental being) moves in the direction it is focused on. So if you (your awareness) focus on the ''stars'' you see, you phase in a reality similar to the one you were focusing on. And then your mind creates a scenario you can't control yet because it takes practice (I still can't neither). So in my opinion, you succeeded in phasing and had a wonderful experience. You are the one who really knows what kind of experience you had. But I have absolutely no doubt on the nature of this one. Congratulations!
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Are we shifting dimensions when astal projecting and when we get the Holy Spirit on: April 08, 2015, 23:15:42
You are close to be phasing if you ask me! I also feel like going into dream awareness when I AP. It is caused by the release of your awareness towards the physical, and slowly it gets directed towards the non-physical. You'll begin seeing scenarios in your head, seeing random images pop-out and you'll end up having mini-dreams. These are AP, you're in the non-physical. You have to practice becoming aware once you are in the non-physical. At first you'll probably wake up realizing you were out and then you will succeed in gaining awareness in the NP but you will wake up at that same moment. I have not got past that point, but I'm working on it. It's a long road and you have to keep practicing because it's worth the time! Last week I was by a beautiful river, alongside of which grew a big forest. There were rocks in the water that caused swirls and foam and there was a strong current. It was a sunny day as I haven't seen in a while since winter just ended. It was awesome, as much realistic as anything I have seen in my life. I really was there, but when i realised I was in the NP and that I actually was trying to AP at first, it made me come back. Even if I don't have a total control over the experience (and it took me years to succeed experiencing it for the first time which is recently), I enjoy what I am able to experience for now. Even if I can't phase that day or it's been a week since I had a phasing experience, I feel good while meditating and I get used to deepening my mental states. It's always gonna pay later on. Keep on going you are close, really! Let go your awareness, go towards the sleep state furthermore, the closer you can without falling asleep! You'll get those mini-dreams soon enough and these are your door to what is called phasing, a direct projection in the NP without getting the singlest sensation. At first you won't be able to remember what you were dreaming of, but as you advance in your practice it will come back and you'll gain control of the whole thing! Good luck!
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anybody first learned to do spontaneous OBE's before conscious OBE's? on: April 07, 2015, 08:51:43
One day or another by trying you'll figure out the whole process. After you get it once from the waking state it's easier to do. It took me a long time before I understood everything I was doing wrong even if the answers were always there. Keep on trying and you'll succeed for sure!
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Another (I)?? on: March 24, 2015, 20:00:48
Yes it was an AP, you phased to be more precised. When I do so I don't get exit symptoms neither, I'm in my bed, then I am somewhere in a whole new environment. It always ends by me being conscious in my body again. No entry symptoms neither, I don't feel the singlest thing. I have many sensations during the whole process towards the trance state as I like to call it, but I don't get the vibes anymore. I watch these inner images that occur when you are deep enough, and by doing that when I get closer to sleep I suddenly am there doing something. Never lasted more than 10 seconds up until now, but I'm working on it. At the end of this phase I just take conscious in my bed, AS IF I just had woke up. But I know I haven't slept a second. I can't really help you for the flying part, except by telling you it would help to have this goal in your mind before projecting. Practice to do it and with time supposedly you'll become better at it. And you can't just analyse all you live in AP as another reality, don't forget your mind can create whatever it wants. Maybe it was your higher-self trying to make you understand something, maybe it was because of a movie you watched or a book you read, a feeling you had that day or whatever. Try to analyse if there was something that you could rely to one of your physical experiences. This might get you closer to an answer!
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of effect of practicing astral projection. on: March 11, 2015, 08:39:16
My pleasure!
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spiritual Awakening Confusion on: March 11, 2015, 05:14:01
I can relate to this. Sometimes when I begin thinking about everything pertaining to OBE, why we are here, what I experienced and what it means, thinking about how it changed my perception of life, I get headaches. And I sometimes begin to feel nervous of overthinking. Everything gets into place by itself, no need to get sick about it.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 11, 2015, 04:42:06
For sure I'll clarify with pleasure! Closing the inner eyes is hard to get the first time but once done, you will be able to easily do it again. The hardest part of this whole technique is getting to the initial state and you already got it. So just to make sure you know, these inner eyes don't exist. It's to help you get the feel of the mental action you're gonna perform. So you imagine you have inner eyes, which see everything your brain sees when you have your eyes closed (light patterns, flashes, visualisations, etc) and you try to get the feel of closing them. A trick I can give you is try to feel as if you were closing your physical eyes, but without forcing. And you really gotta start from the middle of your head, the initial state or it won't work. Imagine how it would feel to close your eyes a second time, even if they're closed. You will feel as if you're curled up inside of yourself, like you got into a foetal position. It makes you concentrate towards your ''inner space''. Closing these inner eyes makes you put aside ANY thought, image, or whatever that could come to your mind for the whole time you maintain the feeling. After stopping this mental movement (it will be hard maintaining it at the beginning), you will be way deeper within yourself than you were before doing it. Your mind will be far from the physical but as with any other technique, if you think about your body, you get surprised over a sensation or whatever you encounter, you will come back to the point in the middle of your head. It feels as if you zoom in on your inner space, and you zoom out to the point in the middle of your head. It will happen for sure at the beginning unless you are already advanced in meditation enough to be able to maintain your ''position'' within yourself. Don't allow yourself to give attention to all your thoughts. By moving as deep as that inside of you, you will begin to feel a distance between you and your thoughts. As if somebody else were thinking them for you. You are not the source of these thoughts and images, and that state of mind really helps you noticing it. Let's say your watching tv. Your thoughts are going on inside the tv and you're really close to it so it appears as if it was right in front of you, the tv is your whole visual field, your reality. When you go deep within yourself, you step away from the tv. So you feel more and more space getting between you and the tv (your thoughts). You can still watch them, but it will feel as if they're far and they're easy to ignore. But if you let yourself put attention on them, even the slightest bit, and you are deep, it will catch you like a storm. You'll get caught in your thoughts and will probably fall asleep or come back to the initial state. Getting the twist will be a little challenge at the begining but once you did it 5 times you really mastered the technique, it really is simple in fact. The hardest part is understanding what to do in order to feel what I'm talking about because you never felt it, like closing your inner eyes. After you closed your inner eyes, you will have to maintain your focus. Because it will want to go back to the middle of your head since it's not used to being there. That's what I meant by stabilise your awareness. Make sure you can stay there without going back up to the point of your head. Take the time to observe how it feels being as deep as you are to be able to do it again afterward before deepening (closing your inner eyes) again. Then when you are ready just keep on like that! Have fun!  smiley
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 11, 2015, 03:31:40
For sure it is, it's called phasing, it's the exact same principle than what I do. The only difference is you are watching the light flashes to put your attention far from the physical, and I am watching my scenarios that play in my head.  Really happy to see it helps, good luck with your practice Sean!
40  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 10, 2015, 08:36:53
Sounds nice and you gotta be very deep for sure. I think that by interiorising your consciousness as explained in the article, you might get close to that goal and you will experiment many interesting things. One interesting thing: try to count from 50 to 0 and visualise precisely something in your head. You won't be able to do it unless you make your consciousness point go in the middle of your head, it is the starting point of his method, what is called the initial state. At this point you will be able to have two things on your mind at the exact same time, giving them the exact same importance. Which means you don't focus on one more than the other, the two are equally clear in your mind. This is where you feel like being in the middle of your head. From there you deepen, by reproducing the feeling of closing your inner eyes. Not your physical eyes, imagine you have eyes that see the black behind your eyes. These eyes see the light flashes behind your eyelids, they see the images occuring in your inner vision. Feel as if you were closing a second pair of eyes, it will make you go deeper instantly. That is what is called ''Affinement de la Conscience''. I wouldn't know how to say it in english, maybe ''Refinement of the Consciousness''... By going deeper, you release some of your awareness each time, going deeper within you. Closer to sleep. The interiorisation of the consciousness makes you feel dizzy, as if you were caught in a mental whirlwind. You stop and stabilise your point of consciousness. You are now less aware of your spatial environment (your bedroom) and your body. It REALLY removes the attention from the physical. You will begin feeling as you go deeper, being somewhere within you. I already felt at hips level, as if I were there but not in the same ''plan''. It's really hard to explain, it made me believe Frank Kepple's theory, that our consciousness exists somewhere else, not in the physical. I could feel as if I were at hip level, inside me, but in a much bigger place than my body could have been. As if there is a dimension overlaying the physical and my consciousness was on this other ''plane'', but it in the physical it would have been at hip level inside me. Whatever I'll stop with my thoughts and analysis of the experience. So you will end up being deep within you, feeling as if you were in a much bigger place. You end up being a little dot of consciousness, the point of a needle in a sea kind of feeling. If you were physically like you feel you are in these moments, you would be in a room in which you couldn't see the walls even if there were some and you were looking straight in their direction. The mental movement of closing your inner eyes makes you put a barrier in front of all your thoughts. Once you did it once, stabilise your new inner position, take the time to get used to being that deep, and when you can maintain it without coming back up to the middle of your head, make the action of closing your inner eyes again. Do it all again until you project or you reach a deep state perfect for meditation (well I think one of meditation's goal is to reach such a deep state). When you feel like you can't deepen your consciousness anymore, you can try coming back to your physical eyes instantly and opening yourself to your spatial feeling (the feeling of being in your bedroom). You will feel a swirling sensation and the vibrations will kick in. I never succeded to get out that way myself but I did reach the vibrations many times. Since you are so deep within yourself, opening yourself to your spatial feeling (noticing your physical environment, thinking about where your tv is, where you are situated in the room, how big it is etc-that is spatial feeling) will make you feel all of the above sensations. Or you can choose to deepen your consciousness until you end up in astral projection. The other way is said to bring you to RTZ. You can decide to meditate and stay as deep as you are. When you get really deep you feel sooooo good it's crazy. I don't know how to explain but you feel really good, better than you ever felt. It's a sensation of well-being, emotionnally, mentally, and physically. It's all up to you to see it by yourself!  smiley

At the beginning you probably won't be able to go really deep (you say you do meditate, it will be of a great help) or maybe you already did it when meditating without noticing and it will be easier. By practicing it you get really good and you end up like a sharp point of awareness. I say sharp because you really gotta maintain firmly your awareness so you don't drift towards parasite thoughts and sleep. The deeper you get, the harder it becomes maintaining your awareness. Do not put your attention on the mental images too much, keep focused on the technique. That is a short version of what he explains in the article with my own thoughts. It's definitely worth the try, even for meditation purpose! It was my meditation technique which I am not using anymore (I now love to use visualisation to be in beautiful places and relax while interacting with the environment). Enjoy!
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 10, 2015, 04:34:11
Yes as I say it is the best way I think of learning how to focus your consciousness far from the physical. It makes you get the feel of it and you get to go really deep inside. Once I couyld make this point of consciousness out of my body within a range of one foot around my body. I could exteriorise my consciousness, I was outside my body while being inside it's hard to explain really. Let's say my center of perception was outside my body and I could make it move around it within a range of one foot from any body part. My thoughts, my feelings all came from there, I was there. Practicing what he explains in this article brings you to advanced meditation experiementations and leads to OOBE. Tell me the parts you don't understand I'll translate them for you. If enough people showed interest in it I could translate the whole text...
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A good side of efect of practing astral projection. on: March 08, 2015, 17:11:23
Yes I have an excellent article on this consciousness movement towards inside of our head. From that point you can let go and get deeper within yourself. It is the natural movement that our mind does when going to sleep. I'll give you the link of the article it's in french though I don't know if you can understand it if you have questions on something you don't understand I'll be happy to help. It's an excellent read and the best way I've seen to deepen the consciousness. It makes you really control it, and you can go deep in yourself faster. It's also a technique in itself, without being one. You can project just by doing this in its entirety. Well that's the technique's goal. When you talk about putting your consciousness in the middle of your head, that's the first step of the whole process. Here it is:
http://astralsight.celeonet.fr/temp/Affinement%20de%20la%20conscience%20(2009).pdf

Article from Kalonek of Astralsight.com
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Value of conscious projection vs other on: March 07, 2015, 16:38:54
And I understood it the good way PlasmaAstralProjection don't worry. Yes I would like it more being fully aware, but I'm really happy with the results I got for now and it makes me wanna work harder! Non-physical is non-physical, it is nice and impressive to experience it!
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anybody first learned to do spontaneous OBE's before conscious OBE's? on: March 07, 2015, 04:40:45
At the beginning I couldn't get far neither, it only comes with practice...
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Will power with mental tension while trying to astral project? on: March 07, 2015, 00:30:58
Hahaha Xanth always has an answer to make you realise something. No you shouldn't be tensed while doing it. Not at all and yes it's what's gonna keep you from getting out. Get closer to the sleep state, instead of trying something, try just letting go. That's how I do I let go, I gently put my will towards my goal: phasing. As the visualisations become clearer, I let my consciousness sink. And as I do so visualisations get clearer and it keeps on like that until I have phased. Allow yourself to relax and go towards sleep. Allow yourself to feel the fatigue, and to realise how good you feel when you let it come to you. Stay conscious, but go towards sleep. Don't force anything, it's the best way of stopping everything!!
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Value of conscious projection vs other on: March 07, 2015, 00:25:03
I think the experience remains the same. But doing it while being awake offers a little plus in my opinion since you don't have to go to sleep to experience it. You can lay down at any moment of the day and have an AP in no time. Be it induced from the waking state or not, an AP is an AP. But it makes me feel a little more in control to know I can induce it from the waking state, even if it's only in my head.
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Getting a little more control- 4 AP's in a session, phased to desired location on: March 07, 2015, 00:20:10
Thanks!
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Getting a little more control- 4 AP's in a session, phased to desired location on: March 06, 2015, 19:44:29
I succeeded this morning in having 4 AP's back to back. It was long this morning, many parasite thoughts as I call them (those thoughts, your inner dialogue that prevents you from going deeper within yourself). I had almost to struggle to get to the good state of mind. I almost stopped before having a single experience.

The first one: I was at the entrance of a parking, on a street that is my friend's. The street was different, but I knew it was that one. A woman in the fifties, short curled hairs and wearing glasses was driving her car out of her parking. It was an old eighties car. As she was driving around me to leave the parking on her left, she was looking at me, windows down.

Second one: This one is pretty interesting, because I was aiming to end up in my kitchen. I was doing visualisations of my kitchen, willing to be there. And minutes after I'm walking in there, looking at the floor before my feet as it cracks under them. It was short, but I was willing to be there and I got there! A little step further!

Third one: Again, I visualised sitting on the couch of the living room. Minutes after I was playing with my dog at almost the same place I visualised on the couch. I was in the same position, sitting towards the same wall in front of which I was sitting in my visualisation.

Fourth one: I am on my Harley-Davidson, in a forest. There's 2 or 3 kids on the bike with me and they're thrown in the air as I roll over tree roots.They are grappling each other so we don't lose anyone while they're laughing of amusement. We're fleeing a place behind us in the forest for whatever reason, and I feel we're being chased. It was a nice scene I liked the environment and the feeling of it.

I realise that if I wanna phase somewhere in particular, I gotta imagine myself right in the position I would be if I were there. Imagining the whole room in all its angles doesn't work as much as visualising exactly what you would see standing there. All these experiences were still without much awareness, and they lasted about 5 seconds before I was back in my bed. But I can bring a little more of my waking consciousness in those scenes. And I really don't lose it now, I remember everything , being in my bed, there, and back in my bed. I understand the consciousness movement needed to phase and seem to gain a little more control over it each time, even if I don't have that much control. It still doesn't feel like total AP's to me for awareness reasons, but I'm having quite some fun in having them. The last one was nice! If i make the count, I had 6 AP's of this sort this week, in like 5 days. That's good! I love thinkin about it afterward, I end up thinking about the astral all day long, dreaming about what I'll be able to do when I get better at it! I really enjoy it! When I control all this a little more I will probably post all the process I come by before phasing using visualisations. It's gonna be a ''how to'' like one I would have liked to have before succeeding (even if there are plenty excellent one in the stickies). Maybe it's gonna help people that are already close to phasing like PlasmaAstralProjection and that's what I hope! I want people to be able to do the same and share they're experiences and discoveries with me and others!

Could a mod tell me, would it be possible to create an experience journal place on the forum? It would be so nice we wouldn't have to create a website for people to read our experiences. It's really motivating, I remember I had a big journal on AstralSight forums. It was my favorite part of the forum so I would love having the same here!

So everybody have a nice day, I wish you good luck in your practice, Soki.
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Edgar cayce master of astral projection on: March 06, 2015, 19:05:13
Really interesting!!!
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did you already project with a low awareness? How to overcome it and be aware? on: March 06, 2015, 00:33:39
Thanls for the advices!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5