The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2021, 04:14:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fluttering eyes and the third eye question? on: March 06, 2015, 00:30:33
It's totally normal, do a research on google about REM (Rapid Eye Movements). It's a normal symptom of the body falling asleep. It means you're deep within yourself and your body fell asleep while you still are awake. Sometimes you can hear yourself snoring too and it feels as if it was someone else because you are disconnected from your body senses. You really are close those are the same mini-dreams I told you about too! Just keep watching them when they happen, practice having them the more you can and it's right after this stage that you phase!! I never phased in an image I was seeing in my inner vision up until now, but you are gonna phase somewhere for sure if you keep on like that! You just gotta let go a little more and stay conscient. Go a little more towards sleep when having the mini dreams and you will phase!
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did you already project with a low awareness? How to overcome it and be aware? on: March 04, 2015, 14:56:32
Thank you for the replies Xanth and Raymond! I already read a big part of your site along with your experiences and I had read these articles you wrote. But as I was reading the second again right now it gave me a little hint, which would be to give importance to my AP's so it brings a basic level of awareness to the experience and give me the chance to raise my awareness afterward. I'm giving them enough importance I think, I have an AP journal and I'm quite active on the forum lately, so with time it will come I hope! Thanks!
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So, what's your age? on: March 04, 2015, 07:35:44
I'm 21 and have been trying to AP since I was 13-14. Made a lot of energy work too. I quit, came back to it, quit again until a month and a half ago. Lately is the first time I gain such a good control over the experience, and this is due to my consistency.
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did you already project with a low awareness? How to overcome it and be aware? on: March 04, 2015, 05:33:10
Yes cool101 I'll try and see!

And I knew these tricks to put all of your awareness in the AP  PlasmaAstralProjection but I really just don't know it goes so fast I don't have the time to think of anything! I probably have to work making it last longer and I'll see after what I can improve. One step at the time I guess.

Interesting thing I watched a video of Robert Bruce in which he explains that at the beginning it's better to make your experiences last from 10 to 20 seconds to remember it all. And i =f your body feels you've been out for too long and you will forget things he pulls you back automatically so you can remember everything. He says it's normal since someone's not used to being out of body. We'll see! If I rely on my experiences I always progress, even if by little steps. But each time is better than the last one or almost, so if it keeps on like that i won't stay blocked at this stage. I don't doubt than in a month I'll be living greater experiences. I have work to do!
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Did you already project with a low awareness? How to overcome it and be aware? on: March 04, 2015, 04:15:14
Hi everyone! I had another AP earlier I'm gonna paste from where I posted it:

Just had another AP if I can say. I was in my bed for the second time trying to AP today (tried a little waking up this morning couldn't do it at all so I won't count 3 times) and I phased in a car it was like an old mustang kind of car. The weirdest thing is I could see myself driving, as if I were in the passenger seat. I wasn't watching the road nor did I see any environment outside the car. We were rolling (me and myself??? lol) and I was looking at me. The ''me'' driving shifted in what would have been the third (if I think about how fast we seemed to be rolling and the fact that ''Driving Me'' shifted upward). It lasted about 5 seconds (a little longer than the last one) and I came back hearing myself snoring. I think I strangled with my saliva and that's what pulled me back. So again there is no memory missing about the experience, I was in my bed, then there, then in my bed. It doesn't feel like ''AP'' since I'm not even aware I'm in my bed trying to AP. I just phase in a scene and play it before coming back to my bed. I have a whole lot of work to do to be able to really experience the astral. A good reason to maybe give it a third try after supper!

Ok so I was wondering have you ever projected without being aware you are in projection? What I'm doing is clearly phasing if you ask me (I use visualisation) but I thought that when you phased you had your waking awareness. The two experiences I had in the last 2 days were without any awareness of what I had done to get there or that I was AP'ing. I know I have to work on it but little tricks wouldn't be bad for me at this stage! I wish I could experience AP's with the same awareness I have now, and I want to make them last longer! Thank you in advance!
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help Needed! on: March 04, 2015, 03:51:58
Read the sticky posts at the top of the forum sections I don't think anybody will feel like explaining the whole process everything have been well explained somewhere on the forum and we all learned by searching. Find your method stick with it and when you have questions about something in particular come and ask it here. The goal is to focus your attention somewhere else than in the physical so find something that works for you.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems with sleep paralysis. on: March 04, 2015, 03:47:24
Here read the whole page it's important info for you: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/a_question_for_the_pros-t45606.0.html
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I might have been close to astral projection? on: March 04, 2015, 03:21:26
Luckily I have done quite a bit of meditation so I know what it's like to move my consciousness to the middle of my head and other places. I'll keep trying. In fact I'm gonna go and try right now.

I like the attitude there haha! That's exactly what's good we can see your motivation! Just had another AP if I can say. I was in my bed for the second time trying to AP today (tried a little waking up this morning couldn't do it at all so I won't count 3 times) and I phased in a car it was like an old mustang kind of car. The weirdest thing is I could see myself driving, as if I were in the passenger seat. I wasn't watching the road nor did I see any environment outside the car. We were rolling (me and myself??? lol) and I was looking at me. The ''me'' driving shifted in what would have been the third (if I think about how fast we seemed to be rolling and the fact that ''Driving Me'' shifted upward). It lasted about 5 seconds (a little longer than the last one) and I came back hearing myself snoring. I think I strangled with my saliva and that's what pulled me back. So again there is no memory missing about the experience, I was in my bed, then there, then in my bed. It doesn't feel like ''AP'' since I'm not even aware I'm in my bed trying to AP. I just phase in a scene and play it before coming back to my bed. I have a whole lot of work to do to be able to really experience the astral. A good reason to maybe give it a third try after supper!
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems with sleep paralysis. on: March 04, 2015, 01:22:01
Isaywhat, yes realising that your fears can't harm you, that you can't be in any kind of real danger should be enough for you to overcome them. Even if you see a representation of your fears tonight, if you know it can't do a single thing to you, it will disappear.You have to not care about it just tell yourself in your head:''All right it's enough go away I'm not scared of any of this at all anymore!''. Use affirmations to state it and be affirmative. Believe what you are thinking.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I might have been close to astral projection? on: March 04, 2015, 01:15:12
You don't have to wait to see patterns in the black behind your eyes. When I put my attention on the black in front of me I can almost instantly see fume patterns, an area that's just a little less black than the other. It really is nothing but it makes me fix my attention, it produces the right consciousness movement. As I kind of watch in front me (I'm just being a little curious, or my physical eyes will try to move) the little paler spots become swirling fume, really almost unnoticeable. But I fix my attention on it. Then I begin seeing flashes of light, as I am not moving my physical eyes. These lights are taking form in my head no need to move the eyes to focus on them. After a while watching them I can begin have images forming in my head and I keep on with the visualisation I let images flow. I use this technique of which Frank spoke to reach further relaxation. It helps me reach the mini-dream stage quicker, but I rely more on visualisation to have an AP. You'll see as you watch those light flashes there will be more and 2 at the time, you can begin to feel dizzy, and feel vibrations or any other thing. Just ignore it, you have to want to go past all that, these sensations are only an obstacle between you and AP if you put your attention on them. Images will begin to form in your head and as you watch them you will feel closer to the scene after each one. Allow yourself to go towards sleep but maintain the images and you won't believe it when you will be back in your body after having phased somewhere. You won't have missed a single moment. One second you're watching those images in your head, lying in your bed (even if you don't think at all about that), and the second after you're standing up somewhere. Just to come back in your bed. And you didn't lose consciousness in the process, you have everything in memory. It's quite impressive! As I said in my other post the only AP I really had like this without missing a single moment was with a low awareness and it only lasted 3 seconds because my physical arm reacted to what I was doing and it pulled me back. I didn't feel a single thing.I was in my bed, then there, then in my bed. Keep working on it!

A little trick to help you not move your eyes: try to put your consciousness back in your head. Your point of consciousness is usually between the eyes but it can move. It allows you to be more disconnected from your physical senses which will neutralize your eyes. And it is the proper consciousness movement to attain a deep state. Practice staying at the center of your head, as if you backed up from your face, inside your head. Then watch the lights they'll come way faster and will stay if you don't move your eyes or get too surprised. Another trick is to look ''past them'' as if you were looking at something behind the light spots. Don't put too much of your attention on them! Good luck!
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Problems with sleep paralysis. on: March 03, 2015, 17:45:17
I think that what's happening to you  is quite interesting!! I'd like to live it myself! Ok what you got to understand is that as long as you will be affraid of what's happening, it's gonna come back. You're absolutely trying to escape that state with all your efforts. You're getting scared and it makes it even worse, so you get more scared and it makes it even worse. What you didn't understand friend, is that all this is coming from YOU. YOU are the one creating all this mess. Your fears are the kickstart of... you fears! What I mean is you had one bad experience once, and because you got affraid you kept that fear and it came back during the next experience. In these states of consciousness, your thoughts will influence EVERYTHING that is happening. If you are affraid, then the experience will become even worse, so it will scare you even more. Which will make what you experience even worse, and that is gonna scare you again even more etc. You are the one creating everything! Nothing can hurt us when our body is sleeping. The only way for something to be able to reach you is if you think it can. You give it the power to ''harm you'' (the only thing that will EVER happen, is you're gonna be scared. Nothing can really harm you at all). Since you are the starting point of all these things, you are the creator, if you create something (your subconscious) and think:''It can harm me'', then you just allowed something to harm you (well you're gonna think it can but the only thing you can go through is fear. That's it). So right now you are being affraid of fear itself. Because it's the only thing that can reach you.

It probably all started the first time you had a sleep paralysis (SP). When in that state, you are really close to OOBE which is an extraordinary experience. But while being so close to it, your mind will begin tricking you with sounds, maybe dark shapes or feelings you're not alone. It can be literally anything. So you had your first SP and you got scared. That is what started it all and you fell in that infinite circle I told you about. If you get scared in SP your mind will show you scary things. If you think of happy things, your mind will show you happy things and it will make you feel so good!! Now you associated SP with bad events, with fear and all. So everytime you will experience it, your mind will create what you are waiting for. If you get in SP and think ''Oh no, it's gonna start again!'', then it is gonna start again. Maybe you should try only accepting what's happening to you. Well there's no maybe here. It is what it is. People are practicing hard everyday to get those SP's which is the starting point to AP and beautiful experiences! And you are having those without even trying! Lucky one! Stop being affraid, accept that you go through this process at night. Stop trying to run away from it you're the one who's making this whole experience a mess!!!!!!!! These shadow forms you talk about are not real, even if you think they are. They're not. The sounds you hear neither. Everything you experience in that state is a creation of your mind. So stop being affraid and take control over the situation. Only you can do it and if you fail then it will be keeping on and on. You should read as much as you can on the forum about SP and OOBE'S so you see it's all a wonderful thing happening to you. Make your fears go away and welcome SP when you go through it. It's a door to a world where NOTHING can harm you unless you let it. I swear to you, all that's happening in SP is a creation of your subconscious, a reflection of your fears. The moment you will understand that and believe it, you will see I was right. Undoubtedly.

I already experienced such things in SP, but I never got scared of anything. I once heard a voice whispering my name. That can be scary! But I understood it was because I was in a deep state of relaxation and I ignored it. In my whole practice over the years never have I been harmed by anything. You are being tested by yourself. Once you get past that, not only will it be over but you will have changed for the best even in your physical life. You'll be stronger and you'll have more self-confidence. Next time such things happen try this: say loudly in your head I accept what's happening, and I want to get further. If you hear something, answer to it in your head, as if it was a friend making that noise. Be friendly with your fears, it's the best way to overcome them. Feel love for the shady forms you see. Ask them to come closer because you want to hug them or whatever. It's gonna make them become so ridiculous you will want to laugh about it when it's done. But you really have to understand what I'm telling you, and you got to feel it for real. Be friendly with all that's occuring, instead of wanting to run away get closer to it. It's part of you, see it as so. What is in front of you in these times is... you! These shady forms are you! Everything is you in SP! You are everything. Instead of wanting to escape, go towards it. And I can swear, without the single little doubt, that all that will disappear to give place to wonderful experiences if you are willing to work for it. Good luck hope it    helps!

Edit: PlasmaAstralProjection, he doesn't need at all to go see a psychiatrist it won't help at all!. I read so much stories about people experiencing exactly this, and I know how they got past it. He's not crazy at all, I already went through similar things (not as scary as that because I just wasn't scared) and they went away. Once I heard footsteps on the floor above me, I heard someone knocking in the patio door and knocking hard on the walls, I used to wake up when it happened. But there's this one time when I heard someone walk and knock hard on the wall, I told it in my head:''Wait for me, I'm soon gonna be leaving my body to come and see you!''. It didn't happen ever since. It scared me a little to talk to it, since I thought it would be like inviting it. I was affraid of getting an answer. But there was nothing. It could happen again, but I would totally ignore it because it would keep me from getting further in my practice. Medication wouldn't help here, there is no medication that can affect your consciousness.
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 03, 2015, 09:11:49
I'm following this other topic too and for sure it will greatly increase your chances since you will get a better control over everything. The more you do it, the less things surprise you. So you can go past these things towards AP (ex: vibrations, sounds, mental images etc.). The best trick I could give you for where you are at now: don't wait for nothing to happen. When you feel something just don't think about it. Even if it's pretty exciting and you think it's nice and everything put it aside and put ALL your focus (without forcing it) onto your visualisation or whatever you're doing. You'll have all the time you want to take notes after your session and think about it. If you begin thinking about it while it's happening it will stop the process. I repeat the most important part that helped me: don't wait for nothing to happen! Not until you are able to reach the separation point. After you can apply an intent to get out but if you wait for something to happen it's gonna kill it. And remember it's easier to get out when you don't feel anything because when you do it brings your attention towards your physical body. The hardest part is to ignore the sensations. Good luck!
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 03, 2015, 05:47:39
Thanks for the link it's awesome!! Up in the favorites it goes!
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 03, 2015, 05:45:26
Ok I'll check that thanks!!!! In the next days I'll be attempting to succeed at phasing and having a higher degree of awareness than in my last AP. And I have to make them last longer! Good luck in your practice (the simple fact of saying that motivates me that's why I did so haha).

For sure keep on trying and keep me posted! I was doing 2-3 tries per day for a month and a half before succeeding (I had stopped 2 years ago I think, and it's been years since I tried for the first time). But to give you an idea it was the time it took ME while really trying hard and taking notes on everything that happened. I analysed every detail that occured during my practice and it led me to where I am now. Practice is the only way to do it, and sometimes (as it happened for me in the last weeks) you will stumble at the same stages, thinking you just can't go further. But each time you will take little steps forward, it can be so little it's frustrating. But keep on doing it, the simple fact of doing it is gonna make you improve. And by reading your notes you will be able to see the huge improvement between the weeks, even if you don't feel like it while doing it. Keep it up the harder you try the better you get!
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 03, 2015, 03:48:28
I'm reading it and I found this don't know if you read it I'll put it here so you can have a look keep reading he talks about the eyes upward.

No, I'm not saying that at all. You do not "need" anything to project. Any physically and
mentally normal person already has everything they need in order to project.
You see, these days people are suffering Astral Information Overload. Problem is,
commercialism is taking over; books need to be sold, pages of information need to be created,
and so forth. Marketing works because, in essence, it fools you into thinking you "need" some
"thing" in order to be a better person, say, or to make your life more secure, or whatever.
Advertisements play on fear and greed and all kinds of circumstances and emotions so you'll
keep buying and buying and buying......
But don't get me wrong, I do realise where you are coming from. I just want to make clear the
big mistake I see people making, time and again, is they think they need some "technique" in
order to project. No, the act of projection is a totally NATURAL event.
However, what you DO need (or at least what most of us seem to need) is relaxation coupled
with a little meta-physical imagery. So as to kick-start the process of bringing ourselves to the
mental point where projection WILL happen (NOTE: The key word to remember here is "little").
Have you ever noticed that the sexiest pictures of women, the pictures that really stimulate the
most, tend to be the ones where they are NOT fully naked? That's because they tantalise the
mind and stimulate it into developing elements of creative fantasy in order to "fill the gaps".
Which, in turn, can very quickly stimulate an erection.
So the million-dollar question is: How can we "tantalise the mind" into stimulating projection?
Okay, the first thing we need to do is to simply relax. Not relax in any particular way necessarily.
No, all you need is to simply do nothing more than just lie down on your back and relax... what
could be more natural than that?
But what has happened is, the marketing-boys have latched onto this and have provided us with
an amazing plethora of so-called "techniques"... "Buy my latest Power Technique... No, buy my
Super-Power Technique... Hey, over hear, I've got a Super-Power Technique that doubles as a
10-Minute blah, blah, blah, Technique all rolled into one... No, listen to me, I've got the latest
Advanced Super-Duper Power Two-Minute Projection Blaster... and if that fails, next week
comes the very latest Projection BlasterII that's guaranteed to relax & project more than any
other, or your money back!"
And so it goes on, ad nauseum.
I was flipping through Astral Dynamics yesterday when I came across a section where problems
had occured from using the Rope Technique. One person ended up with a pile of rope on the
floor; another kept hitting the ceiling, and so forth. What these people have done is to develop
(or perhaps they already did have) brilliant powers of creative visualisation. But that is all they
have done.
Alright, maybe having such an attuned creative power will come in handy in their physical life.
Especially if they are a designer of some kind. But it is not at all necessary for Astral Projection.
In fact, I maintain that it can quite possibly interfere with the entire projection process.
Projection occurs when you shift your focal point of awarenes from behind your physical eyes
and move it upwards to the point I described in a previous post to this thread. That is really all
you need to do.
Your focal point of awareness is simply the part of your brain that gives you the five physical
senses of smell, touch, taste, hearing and eyesight. Plus, it allows you to think about things and to
remember events.
Right, so inside the front part of your brain, about where I told you to imagine the red dot, is a
portion of the brain that has the ability to see the Astral region(s). Imagine that the Astral regions
are the VHF FM waveband (in the UK it's 88 to 108 megahertz) and that the portion of the brain
I'm telling you about is an FM radio. But also imagine that this radio has no loudspeaker - just a
headphone outlet.
So now imagine a situation where the radio is switched-on and tuned to a station; and you are
standing next to the radio wearing a pair of headphones. But the headphones are not plugged in.
In other words, the radio is receiving and playing a signal; and you are standing there with
everything you need to hear it; but you can't actually hear anything... until... you do the simple
act of plugging in the headphones and bingo! Instantly you hear the station.
In the physical body, your focal point of awareness are the headphones. The part of the brain that
connects to the Astral is the switched-on radio. When you shift your focal point of awareness
upwards... you plug in the headphones.
It really is that simple.
So just lie back, relax, and imagine making that connection by using a little meta-physical
imagery. You can climb an imaginary rope, or imagine putting your sense of physical awareness
in an elevator, or anything like that will do. The simpler and the plainer it is the better.
Also, and this is HIGHLY EFFECTIVE, let your eyes roll back so they are looking upwards.
You see, this is SO HIGHLY EFFECTIVE because your focal point of awareness, when you are
awake, tends to follow the eyes. Point the eyes up, and your focal point of awareness goes...
At first, you may experience stress in the eye muscles. So relax them until the strained feeling
goes away and try again. Try to concentrate on not physically holding the eyes up. Just let them
roll back naturally. Which they WILL do after just a little practise.
You know when you are doing it right, because there will come an instant when suddenly you
thought you heard something; or maybe you thought you detected some kind of shadow or
movement. At which point the eyes will try to look. Which will have the effect of immediately
halting the process. So you will have to start again. This may happen quite a number of times at
first, but at least you will know you are on the right track!
So please, as a little experiment, put aside all thoughts of using any kind of technique. Simply lie
back, gently relax, and let your eyes roll back and imagine your awareness drifting upwards. It is
important that you take things very slowly, and handle your mind very gently. It is rather like if
you were physically handling a new-born baby. Think of the protective gentleness you would
feel towards that tiny new-born soul. Now imagine the same thing, but in mental terms.
Please always bear in mind: YOU CANNOT "MAKE" PROJECTION HAPPEN!!!
Successful projection is all about creating the right circumstances where you simply let it
happen. Understand that conscious-exit projection is a gentle and graceful process. The slightest
hint of any kind of mental harshness totally scuppers the whole thing!
Yours,
Frank
2552 Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! /
Deep physical relaxation?? on: April 01, 2002, 14:39:40
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 03, 2015, 03:05:03
Yes thank you I saw Xanth's link and I had already read it but I'm reading it again!
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Astral Projection frome the waking state!!! Well need your opinion... on: March 03, 2015, 03:02:47
Good to know! Thanks!
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 02, 2015, 16:44:44
Happy to help!

And thank you Xanth for the document I already read it (think it was a sticky topic) but I am gonna read it again since everytime I get further in my practice and read something I had read I understand it in another way.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 02, 2015, 06:18:25
And it's not where he talks about the eyes uppward phenomenon. It's more about his vision of OOBE's, the Non-Physical Reality and phasing.  Excellent read really.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 02, 2015, 06:15:29
Pretty good read, here it is:
http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Astral Projection frome the waking state!!! Well need your opinion... on: March 02, 2015, 06:14:19
Thanks! Just allow yourself to go towards the sleep state. Keep watchin the scenes in your head and keep on going inward, release your attention more and more but don't forget to maintain the scenes. Don't create them, let them flow. You will see many scenes and then it will get clearer, and each scene will get more detailed and you will begin feeling closer to it. From watching the scene to playing in the scene that's how it feels like. You really are close that's for sure! What will happen as you practice is that you will begin losing track of what you were doing, you'll ''wake up'' from these minidreams without ever having slept. You won't be able to remember the mini-dream, and you will think you have fallen asleep. But you are getting closer. After that practice on staying more and more conscious in these mini-dreams, practice with the scenes in your head too, it's part of the same process. The scenes before the mini-dreams are now way more detailed and clearer than they were when I began experiencing them. Keep us posted please I'd like to read your experiences and if I can help don't hesitate to pm me! Good luck
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Astral Projection frome the waking state!!! Well need your opinion... on: March 02, 2015, 05:10:38
Thank you very much for the answer Xanth! I'll keep working on it until I experience Astral awareness and can reach the state as often as I want. My goal is to be able to do it at will everyday if I want to. And I think I'm on the right track- well I hope! I'll keep you guys posted!

Edit (you answered while I was writing):
That's interesting Kzaal, I don't think I could do that! I'm in my bed, eyes closed when I'm practicing. Thanks for the answer!!!
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 02, 2015, 05:01:52
Just read it. To answer your question I think that yes I'm proficient at astral projecting and I understood today that I succeeded before without knowing I was in AP. But today is the first time I really got the feeling of an OOBE. Let's say today is the day I finally understood how to take control of the phenomenon. Here's the link to the post:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/first_astral_projection_frome_the_waking_state_well_need_your_opinion-t45629.0.html

Take a look you'll understand what I mean by I was AP'ing without knowing it.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward? on: March 02, 2015, 04:29:03
My pleasure! I just posted something in the same section you posted this topic and it's gonna answer your question go read it if you feel like it I would appreciate it! I'm gonna go eat and will be coming back to read your link after supper's ready haha!
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / First Astral Projection frome the waking state!!! Well need your opinion... on: March 02, 2015, 04:26:35
Ok guys so I think I just succeeded in having my first astral projection from the waking state. I'll explain: I posted there's about 2 weeks about the mini dreams I get when I'm deep enough within myself. I begin to dream in my meditation if you will, I forget I'm trying to AP and I really am living the scene. Once I come back to my physical body I can't remember much, only seconds before I came back. Well it was before today. I can never remember when I was in my bed before getting there. Well again, it was before today.

While getting deeper and releasing my focus, allowing my mind to go towards the sleep state, I begin to see scenes in my inner vision. The more I get detached towards the physical, the more the scenes are getting reallistic and detailed, as if I was there but not totally. As if I'm watching it on a tv let's say. I am not there but I can see it. Where I am standing watching the tv is the physical, and what's going on inside the tv is the astral plane (or dream plane or whatever you wanna call it- I really adopted Xanth's vision on labels and now I don't know how to call things hahaha). It's exactly like visualising but it gets more detailed and everything. And then I get a little deeper while watching the scenes and then I'm in a ''dream''. That's how it's happening.

Earlier today at 4 o'clock I went in my bed to do an AP session. I got deep enough to see the scenes, and I'm getting better and better each time at maintaining them in my inner vision, without influencing them. I can, but it makes me stay awake and I don't get there. So I let things flow and I just watch. Then after a while I was in a place that really looked like the garage of the house in which I was working today with a friend (demolition job). All day long I had to fill bins with wood, floor pieces etc. I was getting downstairs with the bins and then was passing through the garage to go outside where the container was. To put all the wood equal in the container I was picking the pieces up and throwing them in it. So the garage in which I was represented the one I worked in today. The ''dream'' or AP (I don't know) lasted about 3 seconds. I was throwing a piece of wood like I was doing all day long in the garage door which was closed and that's it. When I threw the wooden piece my physical right arms twitched and I came back to my body. I realized what had just happened, and there was no forgetting about how I got there, I was suddenly there, but then I didn't remember I was trying to AP, I didn't know I had succeeded (did I?) and it ended. I didn't have my waking consciousness, I didn't know how I got there (nor did I think about it) it only happened. And then I was back. So after realising I tried a couple of times again (usually I can go back plenty times) but I was probably overthinking and decided to stop, I probably wouldn't be able to go back. Even if I didn't have my waking consciousness it definitely was something. I was here and then I was there. I didn't feel a single thing, no vibration, no energetic feeling, there was no noise, nothing. So I finally succeeded to phase somewhere. I would describe it more like the vision people have of a lucid dream, and I wasn't that lucid at all. But it happened from the waking state. It reinforces what Xanth is saying about labels. If we see it like some see it, I phased (well I really did). But I didn't have the same consciousness level people are talking about during AP's. Even if it was the same process as the one before an AP. Could someone tell me if it is what people are talking about when saying ''astral projection''?

I strongly advise you to read Xanth's thesis on labels. I begin to really understand what he's talking about when he says it's all the same. I think I did AP, I only lacked of consciousness during it. So I think lucid dreams and AP'S are all the same. It's only a question of getting the twist in being conscious. I'd like your opinion on this Xanth please! It didn't feel like I thought it would feel getting there but I'm still happy of my progress! And now I am sure I can go back at will, since I'm now really good at getting to the mini-dream state. Deepen your consciousness just a little while staying awake when you are there, and you will phase. If that's what I did!

It took me about half an hour to get to the mini dream stage, and 40 minutes to phase. I began the session at quarter to 4, and ended it at 4h38.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5