The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 26, 2021, 02:30:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Express Yourself Poem on: January 31, 2006, 22:23:43
Hey, thanks! Smiley You have a nice day also. (although now it's 0:20am here already)
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Express Yourself Poem on: January 29, 2006, 21:37:00
The song in the background, with a little part of it looping is Cinematic Orchestra - Channel 1 Suite. Recognized it and thought I'd share. A lot great music from them.

The poem and the whole flash was pretty nice... Don't know what to comment about it though.
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Love on: January 28, 2006, 22:54:39
Quote from: Heather B.
Sure, I've definitely felt love during astral projections.  

Quite a few times, I've seen deceased loved ones: my fiance, my grandmother, my unborn son.  And recently I had an experience with what I consider an aspect of God in human form.  Not only did I feel pure emotional love--stronger and more palpable than I've ever felt while in the physical world--but I was able to feel them "physically" as well--they all had very solid, tangible bodies.  I could embrace them, kiss them.

I've been to some beautiful places that I've loved too... I've seen a beautiful, radiant silver and gold city and countryside that I could only imagine to be Heaven.  I've walked with my fiance in a charming old city.  I've been to Astal Pulse Island--I went inside the pyramid and found this corridor that had beautiful stained glass windows.

My experiences have helped me feel more love and appreciation overall--for the universe, for our planet, for God, for everyone around me (be they human, spirit, animal, or plant)... and for myself.

For me, astral projection is all about love.

:hearts:

Thanks. Your post is very inspiring. Smiley
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Indigo Children on: January 19, 2006, 21:25:00
But I wanted to be extra-special! :(
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Bright peices of light on: January 19, 2006, 20:49:55
I've had the sparkles too, but I don't think they are related to any spiritual stuff. (at least in my case) I had just ran alot, and gotten swetty etc. when I started to see these bright thingies moving in random directions in my vision. This was before I had hardly had any thought on spiritual things etc.
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Almost there! on: January 09, 2006, 20:41:03
Alright Stookie, thanks.

I feel the same way - even if I don't OBE, there are still so many other benefits.
Even though I haven't even had an OBE yet, I agree on this. And even if the progress might be slow and all, it's an exciting journey! :)
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Almost there! on: January 09, 2006, 12:13:05
Congratulations on your progress, Eloquence. Smiley

I'm not sure, but I think I'm in the same point as you are, although not quite. My dream recall has improved significally also, and I just a couple nights ago I reached a state where I felt I was swinging in my bed.

Now this is something I'd like someone to give me information about if possible; I was lying in bed, doing some relaxation excercises, almost fell asleep, but just I snapped back to being aware again. Now I felt my heart beating really fast, I felt my body shaking. I guess these sound somewhat like vibrations, but I don't think they were, because when I felt my body shaking, it really felt like my physical body. And to addon to this, I think I felt my bed really clearly.

But this is the thing that ponders me: I felt this strange thing, I could move my hand by thinking about the position I wanted it to be in, but it moved to that position really slowly, and it somewhat felt like my physical hand. Still, it was strange.

At this state my body was pretty numb, but I could move my physical body without really any trouble..

I hope my post makes some sense, I don't have much time to write right now. Thanks in advance for any replys!
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Semi Lucid Dream on: January 03, 2006, 00:04:03
Quote from: mrpete
I was in the Settlers 3 world for one night years ago in a deam lol :p

I like the mood of the Settlers world. Especially in Settlers 2. Would be great to have a dream located in there. :D
84  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / I only get lucid in nightmares on: November 22, 2005, 12:26:03
I had my first lucid dream in a long time(many years) just last night. It started off as a normal, vivid dream, then it got into a nightmare, where I felt real horror a few seconds. I think the horror converted into a monster, which I saw looking at me from a house.
I think it was then I gained lucidity. The lucidity lasted only a small time, and I wasn't really too much in control, but it still was lucidity! I went flying to escape from the monster, then I tried to examin a texture from a rooftop I was near to. I think that's where I lost lucidity.

Still I'm very happy I had this experience, it really shows the techniques I used suited for me.

First I started off with the reality checks. After a week or so I started to remember my dreams. (hadn't remember my dreams almost at all for a long time too before this) After I started even faintly remembering my dreams, I really tried to remember every morning what had happened in my dream. I think just trying to think your dreams have the same effect as keeping a dream diary.

Anyways, I don't know what I'm trying to say here. Just happy I had a lucid! Smiley

And yeah I guess why I started writing this is that yah, I too had the lucid starting off from a nightmare.
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / InvisibleLight Astral Projection On-Line Chat Room on: November 12, 2005, 18:14:13
Please read my post again, the voice of silence. Smiley (or maybe I misunderstood you, can't say)
You need no clients installed, if you just use the webchat @  http://webchat.xs4all.nl/cgi-bin/ircnet/irc.cgi. Go there with your browser, instert your nickname and type #astralpulse for channel.

Also, I haven't heard of any security issues with IRC. If you really feel unsecure about using it, I'd say webchat would be the most secure way. (though I haven't heard of really any security issues with clients like mIRC either) Been using IRC for some years now, and never seen or heard of anyone who'd been hacked through IRC.

Of course I can't be certain, but well, I feel I'm very secure while on IRC.
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / InvisibleLight Astral Projection On-Line Chat Room on: November 12, 2005, 14:10:39
Well, I'm still keeping up the #astralpulse channels on IRCnet and QuakeNet, so feel free to join there if you wish.

The easiest way to join in, is going to http://webchat.xs4all.nl/cgi-bin/ircnet/irc.cgi. Insert your nickname, and to the channel insert #astralpulse. (without the dot Wink)

You can also get some IRC-client to join. mIRC is a good option, so check out  http://www.mirc.com/ for more info.

Don't wonder if you see my nick there (SpeaK), and I won't answer you. It's just my computer online. If I do answer, that means I'm really online.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My return from TMI: Gateway Voyage on: November 09, 2005, 19:28:13
I enjoyed reading your post very much! Thanks for sharing this. Really inspiring.
88  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / First Lucid Dream! on: November 01, 2005, 18:43:15
Heh. Congratulations! :) Don't know what else to say really. A lucid would be nice for me too, I haven't had one in ages! :p
89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / AP Chat? on: October 27, 2005, 15:25:19
I don't think there's a need for a server dedicated only to AP. Feel free to come to #astralpulse @ quakenet or ircnet. We can keep the channels up on both servers, but if the other one gets more users, then let's concentrate on that one. (so we can get everyone to the same place)

Instructions on how to get on the servers can be found at:

http://www.ircnet.com/
http://www.quakenet.org/

Any problems getting on IRC, just ask. (you can PM me if you like, or ask your question here)
90  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Helloes on: October 26, 2005, 16:10:36
Thanks for the welcomes. Smiley

And Hannah b, can't thinking and experiencing work simultaneously?
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Age on: October 25, 2005, 13:09:50
17 years here.
92  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Helloes on: October 24, 2005, 23:14:17
Hello everyone. I'm from Finland, I'm 17 years old and my real name is Jesse. Just call me SpeaK though, I've been using the nick 9-10years already. Tongue

Ah well. I came here because I've always wondered about the nature of reality, the universe and time. Astral projection seems interesting, and I hope it might provide some answers, and maybe some mind peace. Smiley

I don't really believe in god. I think myself as an agnostic. (if I've understood the term properly) So, I don't really deny god, but don't believe it either until i get some hard proof.
Even now, I'm not sure how much I believe in astral projection. I think the mind is a powerful thing, and I think you can fool yourself into believing many things without them really happening.

BUT, that doesn't mean I'm not eager to find out. I really hope astral projection is true. I guess it just takes time, work and lots of concentration, right?

Alright, that's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys, and to chatting with you. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]