The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 03:32:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 185
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Really Happens When You AP? on: August 19, 2021, 18:09:21
I'm with EV, at 5 years old the exit sequence was as real as eating chocolate. I'd decide to go to the woods at the rear of the house only because it was forbidden in the physical as you'd expect. I'd stay awake in mind while allowing the body to fall asleep. I'd be waiting for the safety of a golden glow that filled my room and only then I instinctively knew it was safe to go. Floating upwards I'd see my brother sometimes above his sleeping body glowing a fluorescent blue colour and I'd float through the window and land on the floor or float above it. Travelling a hundred yards or so I'd go into the trees.
Several times trying different areas I'd find things and tell my parents in the morning. A den of sorts gave my father the instinct to take me to my room and point out where this den was which I did.
Later he'd take a visit to this location and find exactly what I'd seen. Another occasion I was floating above the trees during a thunderstorm and lightning split the top of a tree. I reported this in the morning and my father picked me up so I could see through the window this tree with the exact damage I watched occur. I couldn't see through the windows as I was far too small.
These were an exit from the body in all respects of how it may appear. At 5 years old the innocence was pure and nobody ever mentioned anything about nocturnal adventures of this type. This was in the 60's and it had to kept a secret as the religious indoctrination was very high and I understood this. I thought everyone could do this for another 4 years or so.
At 9 I entered the astral world, this was a massive step forward. No leaving the body at all, I went to sleep and wanted an adventure with a theme in mind and most often this occurred. The tests followed this which is another topic on the Pulse.
After finishing most of these things started to accelerate at great speed. I was asked by a NP mentor what I'd like to know. I answered news about thing that will occur. I was shortly granted this. I had many clairvoyant experiences which the details became clear with succession. I was asked again about my experiences and wanted more info. This started a new phase of experiences. I was nearly a teenager and these experiences started to become so real that I was amazed at the clarity and detail. After a year or so experimenting with these experiences something changed. I was in the physical world as precise as if standing there. All over the world I travelled and saw many things. One day out of the blue it turned, I could go where the desire took me and now I could get inside people's minds. I was them while connected, words fail me to describe it. I knew everyone they knew, families, pets and everything. This was amazing.
Then it turned again. I watched the news about an aircraft crashing and wanted news like this. My desire was answered.
Imagine being at this advanced level and only around 13 years old. Sounds great so far, then the first of many experiences started. Inside the aircraft I'd choose a person and enter their mind. Unlike before, this time was the start of hell for me.
I'd get inside and then the aircraft would fail. The fear these poor souls had was indescribable. I tried to exit. No way out. I was totally immersed, trapped and had to stay with the person until the crash. The emotional strain was immense and I'd come so far from the woods in less than a decade.
These continued for decades and eventually I found a way out. This only worked up to where the persons fear was normal. After this point there's no escape.
Although these experiences are real, the exact same in the physical in detail, they were through time and no exit was made. You simply wake up like in a normal dream and if nothing changed in the the first minute or so I'd be safe.
I visited saturn at 9 years old which was exactly as the voyager probe sent back pictures decades later. I've also travelled back in time to see the sphinx and the climate there supported beautiful trees and strange plants with a bustling community.
Is it real like exiting the body?
Only when you're in the kindergarten. Once you leave the RTZ and progress there's no bodily exit. You are there from a dream state or you can phase to a location you choose.
Enough for now...
2  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Let's Work Some Magic on: August 18, 2021, 13:30:40
I'm lucky, the heart is so large it's covered the sky and it appears to be broken. It's crying at the moment lol.
It may be rain though...
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: August 13, 2021, 15:13:17
Alex, try me, You have posted some high level achievement data that only can be obtained through experience. You do give the general feel of  someone in central Europe and this is very prominent. I can see what you may have achieved and there's a few holes at the moment.
I'm a natural and have a vast experiential knowledge on the other side of the veil. If I can snatch a personality trait from you I'd be able to tell you things about you that there's no way anyone would know.
At present you are looking for someone advanced who you feel you can talk to and make you feel at ease. The emotional side within you is feeling at present like a pan of boiling water. It can be used or left alone. I hope you can read between the lines and you'll see more of why I asked the previous questions.
My hope is you are a class 1 projector as you have what it takes. I can guide you through the developement holes I've seen but this is totally up to you. I work from anyone's replies and have supplied some interesting data that there's no way anyone could have guessed. This involved future events and was 100% accurate.
It's your call.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: August 11, 2021, 13:40:51
Alex,
Can you give us a detailed experience you've had where the physics of our world are different?
One where it was so different it would help me assess your level of development. I'm looking for higher levels of awareness and how your thoughts were challenged.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: July 25, 2021, 22:13:53
Alex do you find there's an overlap with some of these experience types. The copy of physical world (RYZ) is precise if you are really there but a dream with its tiny differences can be hard to distinguish don't you think?
Can you tell me about what's occurred in a long experience you've had? The ones where you are on a kinda mission. These are a pointer to your NP directive and give me some understanding on what you're likely to meet up with. The challenges you would have had to overcome and what you did to win.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 25, 2021, 14:53:31
That sounds to me like the "scheduling" of a upcoming Retrieval. You were being "forewarned" that your services were going to be needed soon. I have had similar experiences. Yet, I never confirmed that the event was going to occur. Some have been car crashes, fires, things like that and because those events happen thousands upon thousands of times a day here in the physical, it's hard, almost impossible confirm exactly which one it was. I don't need any confirmation though. All I need is to know that a Soul was helped when they needed it most. Those "traumatic" transitions many times will lead to a Soul being stuck here, in need of a Retrieval.

At this time the exact details of where the event was to take place were unintelligible. I knew like the previous times that this will occur exactly as I had experienced. I did go back to the scene later and there was a few lingerers in a kind of stupor. Typically ignorant of my presence but reliving the experience. I somehow knew what I had to do to take them from their loops and can recall them awakening at the edge of the wetland on a hump of sharp grass after I dragged them from the wreckage. Most of them were sat near the tail of the aircraft.
The main issue was that I couldn't understand why I was the chosen one. Why me as a young lad? These incidents continued for decades and every one was a perfect replica of my experience. These all occurred in THIS physical reality and I was powerless to prevent them. The authorities were a complete waste of time, a young lad letting them know of an impending disaster wasn't enough for them to remove their heads from their backsides and prevent the death and carnage. They blamed me for them and made threats so I discontinued all communications and waited in silence for the 6th day. Time and time again hundreds of people died.
A blessing or a curse?
The NP works in mysterious ways, be careful what you ask for.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: July 24, 2021, 06:03:10
Your English is quite good and understandable and I guess you've been speaking it for quite a few years.
The IP address means nothing. I can be in England and then Australia within a few seconds. VPN technology is used by AI bots to deter system analysis for security capture. Things have indeed progressed in this field of technology.
Your experience seems a little mixed up and your use of English is changeable semantically.
It was a little confusing in trying to work out the context and chronological order of why the NP would provide such a broken experience.
You said you've been projecting for around 30 years which is great stuff, I couldn't work out why it read similarly to a 13 years old boys imagination in its contextual make-up. The NP does work in mysterious ways.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: July 23, 2021, 22:00:51
Hey Alex
How long have you been projecting and if you don't mind answering where are you from?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 23, 2021, 21:51:54
All these are nice experiences, how about  being 'inside' someone else's body then another then another until there's hardly anyone left. Feeling their thoughts and knowing their families as if they were your own. Sounds cool, it was at first, total connection, you become each person at an incredible level of awareness. You feel their emotions too, this is where the scenario changes drastically.
Connected to a Brazilian woman sat on an aircraft flying home, I wondered why I'm being given total access to her life. She was returning to her 4 years old son who she'd missed so much being away. Thoughts of the surprise she'd get when waking him up in the morning a few hours later. This emotion I have never felt before. It was so powerful. Leaving the other passengers for now I decided to keep this connection.
 Then a loud thump appeared and shook the aircraft violently, next came being smashed around as the lights went out, losing your sense of direction, the deafening noise of metal being ripped apart, I'll never forget those deafening screams. The stench of the bog and a paraffin smell burning into her nose and eyes too. The fear from this woman was too much. I couldn't end this connection. Pieces of the aircraft and more likely people's bodies being slammed into everthing. Then a short deafening silence, screams started again then slowly faded. Voices everywhere then bang I got out. I don't know if she survived.

I've never shared a portion of one of these experiences. I had so many, all deadly, six days before the event.
These clairvoyant experiences are something I brought back from the NP.
This one was around Christmas in 1972. It wasn't my first, just an early one.
I've left out a lot of details as I'm not too sure if my memory would have mixed a few of these up. This one had a massive emotional impact on me as you'd expect but it was the one that proved the six day wait had begun for all successive experiences.
I have learned to switch this off but it still keeps trying to invade me.

Different from the expected feedback I guess.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: December 27, 2020, 17:08:17
Hi All.
Here is part of a reply from a recent PM on attaining the knowledge of being in the correct frame of mind. Previously posted I used wallpaper as an example. We know it's there but it gets ignored.
Try to be the character in the test imagining everything  as your ONLY form of existence.

A test.
 Imagine you are in the cockpit of a fighter jet, feel the tightness of the pressure suit, hear that screaming noise of the jets afterburner, the weight of the helmet and see the visors head-up display targetting the warhead you've been dispatched to intercept. The massive gravity shifts on your body and the pressure suits reaction to this.
Your split second change from zero G to 4 G and the suits crushing sensation on your legs and lower body. Your head weight increasing and decreasing with every move you make. You mind is totally fixed on the target and failure isn't an option. You're seeing the warhead on the target screen in the heads-up display and it's nearing the centre, setting up the perfect position for the green go reticule to appear, you see it and deploy the interceptor missile. You pull up fast and feel 7 G for a second, engines screaming at full thrust, you're crushed by the suit, you squeeze every muscle you have to combat the KO from the G lock. A bright flash and mission successful. Your headset voice over requests a return to the carrier...
Test over.

Now ask yourself, during this created scenario were you living the experience or were you watching the words, aware the screen displaying them is an electronic wonder...
If you lived this experience, you can easily create your own. If it didn't create a visual scene then hard work is required. The pictures created from the text above are nothing to do with the eyes, they are from your imaginitive perception and this can bring forth a recollection the exact same as if you have ever flown a fighter in that situation.
I made it up in a split second and this abilty helps when in creative mode. The NP will set this up based on your thoughts but you'll need to stay with it and you'll project within the time you took to read that visual clip above.

This IS what your mind needs to concentrate on. Forget the eyes or am I doing it  correctly. These thought are destructive and a good stopper no matter how deep you sre in the process.
The blackness, especially the 3D feeling is where you initiate a scene like the above fighter pilot test. Do this snd you'll be out there in seconds. So many get so close and don't initiate a scene. They wait and know they are waiting for the NP to manifest something. This is already happening, right in your face. YOU are waiting and the NP IS manifesting this 'waiting' on your behalf.
You know through training when the body is so far out of the mind when the blackness starts its mini dreams etc. Your turn to creatively initiate a scene is here, at this point. Get creative and you can be anywhere within your imagination.
The above visual creation had no ties to anything or anyone. It was an instant thought, I was attempting to show that the events contained within the words lead you to an environment outside of the physical. You are awake reading this, you are fully aware in the primary state of this physical world. You are using materials that have real physical properties.
Though these powerfully grounded to this physical realm items, you still detached and became that fighter pilot, a few seconds ago you were being crushed by a pressure suit. You felt how tight it was over your lower body. Imagination and the power to reconstruct a scene from words is something we all can do. That ' yes destroyed the warhead' you felt from reading is the interaction that the NP provides. I never wrote a single word on that feeling but I'm sure you felt it.
Have a think on this and you'll answer a massive bunch of questions in no time at all.

Yeah, I'm back...
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Recall Muscle : Making it Back with the Data on: October 31, 2020, 20:59:48
Hi All,
Making it back with the data is everyone's dream. I have experimented with this long ago and found that if I re-enact the experience at the first 'times up', I can attain amazing recall. I tried the typical staying grounded to the scene in which basically there's a doorway back for you while you're staying within the confines of the experience. This is taxing for our memory and the return has low recall. The reason I found was the almost instantaneous return takes you from an environment where your intent on remaining is key. This takes priority as the  active manifestation is to remain at the scene which you always recall once returned.
The first call is noticeably clear and its at this point where you remember everything, this is very easy whilst in the NP as many of you will know. To re-enact your experience at exit programmes your mind to manifest this action. It may seem like it's unsuccessful once you return but we must remember that upon awakening it's hardly likely we could prove Einstein's theory at this moment lol.
The recall comes via triggers during the next few days and if you make notes you can organise these snippets in chronological order. This exercise will trigger more memories and 80%+ is achievable.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New Jericho (Large Scale Retrieval) on: October 24, 2020, 04:18:16
I'm fine, thank you for asking. I have seen this and can say the wire thing will be. It may not be crystal clear yet but it should make sense if you can be cryptically observant.
I started reading the experience again for a min or two and it's almost like being there again.
The grass is still clear in my mind and the wall mentioned at the beginning is on the right between me and the city.
Crazy clarity, wow it must be getting on for 40 years now.
Reading the replies is fun too. Yours was based on what I 'read' from you, we have communicated on this since. These admissions are a personal thing and can be kept that way. If you put them into perspective and learn the lesson then you'll understand what I'm saying. To remove that smoky cloudiness all you need to do is accept the issue at hand and learn where to make improvements. Then the mental torture you're experiencing should be pushed aside. Lessons can be hard, this makes the exam easier to complete. Once done you've achieved the goal and the lessons become a memory.
What's the greenish crystals things I see. They are possibly attached to something shiny like silver in bands.
Gems that reflect you?
I also feel a kind of frustration. Tiredness is very similar though.
Still connected I find.
You can send a PM so we keep this topic on target.
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Intensified Learning on: October 24, 2020, 03:18:56
A little knowledge is more than a  (possibly) dangerous thing. It shows a willingness and desire to learn. The commitment is there and the boundary is to be pushed a little too far at times. Experience is earned and like respect it carries a high price at times. Pushing boundaries is the same, there's been many times where I deliberately chose the path of a nightmare for an experience and didn't obtain full awareness until things became far to emotionally negative. I still went back and challenged this inner hell many times. I had nobody to obtain aid from and the internet was years away in time. It didn't kill me, it made me stronger. The process was somewhat unpleasant, a few repeats and an amazing clarity which definitely improved my recall. Achieving faster results and total emotional control came after the nocturnal madness exercises ended. Looking back, I think the NP itself was guiding me. After the Badlands I was prepared for anything.
 If you follow the masters word, your learning is made easy. Confucius knew a thing or two about this lol.
I did it the hard way, (still do)!!!
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Recall Muscle : Making it Back with the Data on: October 24, 2020, 01:39:45
This post is very indicative of the physical world after a 'higher level experience', (words fail).
That pure love we access is exquisite then the return to this primary existence is almost heartbreaking. Tears of joy in this lifetime are so limited by comparison yet they themselves are like hope and desires being met. Those experiences where you never want to return, the bliss, the pure love must be experienced. Their meaning is the big question. Future engagement, perhaps, I hope so. Mundane this world is by comparison, yet it holds its own rewards. We'll find these out when we return home from this experience.

15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Rock on: October 24, 2020, 01:20:50
Nice experience, you were given security without question and saw your progress it appears. The orb is uncharted energy and may indicate an adventure beyond that already experienced. It's unlikely an image of inner strengths, it doesn't fit simply as that. Keep doing what you've been doing and it should unfurl into new boundaries.
If you've asked for something specific that you'd like to experience it may be on the cards.
Did you feel anything new or receive a message? It will be subtle and may click in a few days time during those mundane tasks we all do.
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Intensified Learning on: October 24, 2020, 00:54:08
If we use a similarity that's easy on the thinking we could look at a children's cartoon. I propose to use Peppa pig as there's a great representative of expanded ego there. Look at Daddy Pig, yep seriously, he claims to be a ' bit of an expert' and takes the plunge without ado. Most often these actions fail miserably yet it gets corrected by the writers as our little ones do need to respect professionalism in an understandable manner.
One episode entailed a simple task of hanging a picture before mummy pig returned from her trip outside. A great deal of trouble occurred involving a extra view of outside lol.
This is how so many wannabe practitioners plough ahead with the art of projection and resultantly become full of dismay. After a while their piqued interest waxes and they look deeper into the experienced. This is similar to college, you learn a little and become overconfident as the base knowledge is taught and the pitfalls only become known if you think you're 'a bit of an expert'. For the older generation, how many of you read the manual that came with the video player?...
It takes more than you think to be adept and this will take time. The same applies to life in general, riding a cycle, driving a car, starting a business... The list grows.
To project successfully it helps to read the manual or become involved in the discussions. It makes no difference to those here willing to aid anyone whether advanced or better, a complete beginner. PM's are great for more personal questions but some of these will be better in the public domain. You are not alone in the learning and its better to simply ask a question even if it doesn't make sense.
Hopefully this topic will expand.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Weird idea for an experiment on: March 10, 2020, 23:00:41
You have a voice recorder on your phone I'd guess. This can be used as an EVP device. The NP can manipulate recordings but it takes time. This is also true with photography. There's been instances where a picture was viewed instantly and later miniature faces appeared.
If you set up a strong intent for extras on your recordings of any type, give them a while before viewing or listening.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: March 09, 2020, 02:19:44
Thinking back, the one aspect of that experience that's now clear is that although it seemed pointless at that time, upon reflection, it taught me to become embedded in the scene. Phasing in 100% is a must have condition else you'll not progress and retrievals, for example, would never have been possible. Grounding is the modern term and so many practitioners know that a single thought outside of the experience will be detrimental. By concentrating on spinning all of those plates, knowing that all of them had to be spinning was the goal to achieve or it'd be failure. There's no time to think of the body or even a desire to, there was no other existence outside of that experience, the level of concentration zoned out everything but that task. This depth was then attainable with ease.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tests, Quests and Challenges on: March 03, 2020, 18:49:24
Those spinning plates lessons or tests were out of place at that time. They did however lead on to the next chain of learning namely environmental control. There was several experiences which fit this learning curve, all for taking control and all were very difficult requiring several attempts. The recall for some is still tiny compared to other early experiences.
The end result was indeed tested, the NP mentors or whatever sent me on a long and difficult journey which they knew I'd not fail to do. This lasted a couple of years and I learned many things along the way.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: February 11, 2020, 18:29:31
I have often been in my car at a shopping centre as the girls dissappear into their 'looking around for whatever' shopping trip. By parking in a quieter corner I know I'll not be disturbed too much and have simply relaxed and let go of this physical existence. The noises around are the last thing to go and once this has occurred I nowadays let the NP create a scene for me. Within a min or two I'm immersed into whatever is presented. This takes a few seconds once the noises are gone and there's no mini dreams now. It's a silky smooth ride as long as you've no emotional ties scraping within your mind. Letting go of the physical means total conscious self awareness and the mindset of never having more than a dream of being here. This 'physical world, meh' mindset detaches you perfectly.
It's far easier if a little tired and your body wants to relax. If you're ready for that afternoon nap, take advantage if safe to do so.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: February 06, 2020, 21:47:28
Hi,
You should try 1 hour less sleep every night for a while. You'll find things move faster and you can also create your own scenes and it's easy to jump in. Once proficient things can move forwards really smoothly. Once you're comfy it takes less than 5 mins to be in otherwhere.
22  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tying Up Loose Ends on: January 23, 2020, 18:36:02
The more aware we become the stranger things get. A closed minded person wouldn't think of those otherwhere entities wanting to communicate with us in the physical. It takes a lot of energy to do this and we are very energetic once tuned in to the NP. The Scholes project is a perfect example of our excessive energy being put to good use. It's great reading stories of mediums being able to bring forth deceased ones who are giving specific info to those here wanting some form of communication. On the other hand, we ourselves radiate this energy and it can be utilised by the NP. If we only knew how to generate the exact requirements then more of these communications would ensue. This is where you feel a presence usually in a new place to you. This can be tuned into but fear typically grabs hold of us and in an instant we close off the energy. This stops it all and resultantly we feel safe again. The unknown is inspiring naturally but fear of it is ready to defend us switching off ties. As these energetic moments are rare its difficult to get a feel of what's changed and then reinstate it energetically. This would be an interesting project for anyone sensitive to these 'strange knowings' and would make a very good topic.
The next time anyone gets this feeling that there's more than the eye can see, perhaps stopping and concentrating on this whatever, may reveal more than the feeling.
It's easy to miss the apples when looking for oranges, they are both fruit and looking with a wider horizon does reveal far more.
23  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tying Up Loose Ends on: January 22, 2020, 18:55:02
Interesting dilemma we have here. If you want to start to see and feel thi gs of this nature you need to no open and know how to connect.
Our mindset generally, is not set to accept things outside of what we are taught. We are all here discussing things that the mainstream indoctrination precedes with para...
If nature was a non-entity we'd not be here so let's all totally ignore the norm and then we can become.
Initial connections are displayed as orbs that seemingly appear from the ether, swirl around and then dissappear. I'm sure by now that a few of us have seen these and do t understand why. The typical orb we all see is the one dropping as we pass through an open doorway. Thlypically these are a blue/grey colour the size of a golf all when large. Others can be seen too, orange is the next colour, what these are is a mystery as most who see them don't care. On occasion when relaxing and before an attempt at others here connections, orbs are present in many colours and sizes. I find most are very small but their intensity is inspiring. I at one time wasn't sure if its an hallucinogenic counterpart of deep meditation. This was dismissed one night as my cat watched this brilliantly lit orb glowing it's golden light as it passed from one wall into another. The cat sniffed the wall at the exact spot the orb entered.
Nature is real and this para prefix is a man made disruptor of the truth.
To gain access to nature you first need to accept it which has already been proved by you partaking on this topic.
The thoughts and more importantly your feelings you have are paramount to being successful. You need to start knowing in your heart you will be successful and picture in your minds eye connections with and try to project the feelings you'd have when successful. This is how you send info into future for an NP receptor to comprehend your intent. Without this projection you'll not be successful. Wondering on what it'd be like is key to your desires and if strong enough it can create a connection as spontaneous projections get created in this same way for some people.
Start by deep relaxation and a future desire to meet or observe your goal entity. Concentrate on what you can give energetically to aid the connection and allow them to use your energy for this purpose. You can feel the connection occurring in a way thats unique to you and you'll simply know its started. Whatever form this takes you need to stay in focus and expand it keeping the supply steady as can be done. Emotions may be noted as there's a whole bunch of them not present in the physical world but you accept them as part of the connection. Initially this will take some getting used to but fear nothing. You are more protected here than you can believe. The emotions are your way of communication at first as these can't lie so be accepting and desiring any form of physical world interaction.
You may see orbs if practiced or perhaps a lady in a flowing silk dress drifting across a country road to suddenly dissappear.
Thoughts and questions...
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Non verbal communication on: January 08, 2020, 18:42:44
Hi All,
This is where you stop scratching your heads and simply reflect on past experiences. There will have been a few experiences with you not actually talking. In these you just know what the message is in an instant and its 100% accurate. This is telepathy and its the norm for communicating in some areas of conscious exploration.
Each non verbal experience is a lesson in which you'll start to recognise a 'feel' to everything. This is who or whatever you are in connection with signature. Simply it's a radio station for that one channel of communication.
You will soon enough if not already have been told to get an object from somewhere and bring it to a place requested. You feel the object from the explanation and know exactly what it is.
An example, 'get me my clock' is asked by an NP entity.
You know its in the store with hundreds of others but a kind of instinct kicks in and you know you've picked the right one. It's that easy in the NP you don't realise it. The same job in the physical would require an explanation of details and maybe a receipt.
THIS tuning once perfected can be used in the physical to a greatly reduced effect but you can gain info from people thousands of miles away without ever physically meeting them. You feel their character and tune in on this.
Ev and nameless will agree, strangely lol.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EMF/RF on: January 07, 2020, 04:17:00
Microwave ovens heat water at 10GHZ, phones are around 2.5 or 5GHZ and harmonics are greatly reduced but still present.
If you tape your phone to your body so it can't move and go to a weak reception area you may feel heat after a while if you are using a music or better an online video player. A reddish skin discolouration may be present too. This takes a few mins to occur and it feels like a burning sensation if you're sensitive.
Plug in a headset and test this, the readings will be interesting to see. Remember, these fit into your ear and are very close to your brain.
Look into cancer cases around cell phone towers. You may find an increased level of cases here.
Any kind of EMF will interact at different levels and energy levels increase with frequency. X rays are an example of the top end and we all know about the safety protection used in hospitals etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 185