The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 03:20:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Gnostic Gospels on: August 30, 2004, 17:22:20
Recently I began reading the Gospel of Nicademus. While conversing with some of my Protestant friends I found out that this Gospel, as well as many others, are not in the Protestant Bible (The copy that I am reading is from an old Catholic Bible that had been passed down through my family for a while, though I myself am not Catholic).

Through the internet and other means I researched this and found that the Gospel of Nicademus was part of what is commonly and collectively known as the Gnostic Gospels.

I ask that anyone who has knowledge about these Gnostic Gospels pertaining to their origin or content as well as the reason(s) for their exclusion from the canon please post what they know so that we may have an open and constructive discussion for those like myself who are interested in these missing texts.

Best to all,
-Talon
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Chat for AOL Users on: March 12, 2004, 20:00:50
A chat will be held for all AOL Users between the hours of 5 and 6 PM EST for forum members and all others who wish to share and discuss astral experiences.

Please don't bombard the chatroom with "can you help me?" questions, as a chat for such things will be set up at a later date (soon).

The chat is Life - OutOfBodyExperiences
Thank you.

-Talon

PS Please identify yourselves as forum users when you enter the chat if you dont mind. Thank you.
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Zeta, Reptilian, etc. on: February 23, 2004, 14:29:02
I realize I most likely could have eventually found the answer to my question by searching the forums and I appologize but I am very short on time. Would you please be kind enough to tell me exactly what the zeta, reptilians, pleidian (sp?) and all of that stuff exactly is. I'm sorry for not seaching first, but I only have a few minutes per day to be on this site. Thanks in advance.

-Talon
4  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Gnostic Gospels on: August 30, 2004, 18:43:02
Thanks for your responce Shinobi. I'm not really sure how old the Bible I'm reading out of is. My grandmother said it was given to our family by the Church a long time ago. Thats all that I know. I'll look into those threads when I get another chance to do some reading.

-Talon
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / OBE in Dreams? on: August 02, 2004, 19:43:22
I've had three experiences with the exact same thing. I can't really offer you any answers, but I thought it might be nice to know you're not alone in this.
6  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / The Power of Now on: May 03, 2004, 13:53:36
My mother recently bought that book. She's almost finished with it, and has really enjoyed it. I look forward to reading it when she's done.
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Riddle me this!? on: April 27, 2004, 14:04:11
Some grammar and spelling skills would have been very helpful in trying to decipher that mess.

The only thing you can do to "see" energy would be to seriously develop your brow chakra, as you've already discovered. I say "see" because ch'i exists outside the visible light spectrum and therefore cannot be seen by the human sense of sight, and certainly not by any of the other four.

Read the New Energy Ways articles under the training section of the main website (www.astralpulse.com). It should contain all the information you need to develope your thrid-eye. I should warn you though that if the rest of your energy-body is not sufficiently developed you run a high risk of having many side effects occur as a result of opening your third eye too quickly.

I hope I've helped you some, good luck in all future endeavors.
   -Talon

8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Demon War on: March 15, 2004, 00:28:05
Here is a piece from a conversation I had with one of my friends that I feel adequately sums up our beliefs on the 'demon war' issue.

DeusExMachina213:  Read this and attempt to come up with a good response. I'll post it and say it was from you, but I didn't want to post the opinion of me alone, when this issue involves you and the others as well.

DeusExMachina213:  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11002

WarriorOfLight X:  I would just say that according to the Bible, the Anti-christ will rule the earth in the end times.  When he rules it, there will be a lot of demonic forces that will be terrorizing and influencing humanity.  Even after that, God will loose some Fallen Angels and armies of demonic beasts (the locust/man/lion monsters of the book of Revelation) and they will kill and torture a lot of (I think 1/3) mankind.  Also, after all of the destruction and darkness that will plague the Earth, there will be a great battle, Armageddon.  In this battle, Christ and his warriors will battle against the people of Earth, the Antichrist, demons, and Satan himself.  But, anyway, you can change this in any way you want, and you don't have to credit me...plus, this is just from a Christian perspective, the majority of people on that forum probably aren't Christian...

WarriorOfLight X:    Also, this kind of demon war isn't really the same as a lot of people on forums and websites believe in (I've noticed a lot of them think that demons will just appear and start blowing things up and killing people randomly and that a bunch of great Ki warriors will have to fight against them).  This is just from the Bible, not from a bunch of websites.

WarriorOfLight X:  And you can add whatever you want to that, or take away whatever

DeusExMachina213:  True, thanks. I'm going to post it just like you wrote, only with fair warning that those who don't support Christian beliefs shouldn't even bother reading it. Thanks.

WarriorOfLight X:  Ok.  No prob man, anytime.

I'd appriciate not getting bashed for this, as thats the common responce to my opinion on things.
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Warning: The demon war is coming near on: March 14, 2004, 15:01:34
Very interesting. Finally, someone with an educated view on history decides to show his face.
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Warning: The demon war is coming near on: March 07, 2004, 16:28:08

quote:
It's better to be skeptical yet open-minded and prepared. Just don't let it consume your life.

Exactly.
11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / how can i use spirit energy? on: March 05, 2004, 14:30:02
Now... I'm not the biggest expert out there, but... correct me if I'm wrong.. Spirit Energy, Ki, Chi, Qi, Prana, Bioenergy, Psi... are ALL the same thing.

If you're truely intersted in learning to use spiritual energy (which is known as 'ki' if you're Japanese) it would beoe unbelievably helpful to study and practice NEW.

Don't listen to Dark_Phoenix.

I could be wrong about all this, and if so, someone tell me and I'll appologize.

I hope I don't offend you by this, D-P.
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Warning: The demon war is coming near on: March 04, 2004, 22:27:57
quote:
Why should now of all times be the end?

I see your point as well, but rather than dwell on that question, I ask myself: Is there anymore evidence that it isn't the end than that it is? Many have stated that these theories of the End Times that we have created are merely motivational tools. Perhaps that is all that they are, however, although I have used my "personal theory" as a strong source of motivation, I do honestly believe that there is a strong possibility in "the end" occuring.

The point is, whether any of the appocalyptic theories are correct or not, they have all served a purpose. Whether or not they have effected you personally may not matter, but they have helped someone somewhere to better themselves. They have given cause to some of those who feel lost in this world.

As always, thats just my 2

-Talon[|)]
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anybody else feel like "something" is up? on: March 04, 2004, 14:18:28
Although I've never really been very sensitive to things of paranormal nature, I have felt that there are some very significant changes in store for mankind. Whether its the end of the world or not, I feel that something big IS going to happen within the next 10 years.

Thats my 2[|)]
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Zeta, Reptilian, etc. on: February 24, 2004, 14:23:24
Yes very interesting. I'm interested in hearing what your sources are, all of you. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to sound like I don't believe you, I'm just very interested in knowing the sources for all this information.
15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy Questions? on: February 20, 2004, 14:03:53
[V] Seems like just another dbzer site to me, although I will say that it does have some useful information. It would be far more benificial to read about the NEW rather than read what that site has to say about 'training'.

Hopefully I haven't offended anyone by this post.
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Warning: The demon war is coming near on: February 18, 2004, 14:25:19
Fascinating. And here I was beginning to believe that I was the onlyone here who believed in any sort of demonic war. Wow, I don't feel so alone anymore, LoL. Personally I too believe that the prophetic events described in the bible (those related to the 'tribulation' we are to face) will soon begin to be fulfilled. I believe that within the next year or so we will begin to see drastic changes spiritually. Also, I believe that there will be drastic changes in the physical world too, specifically relating to governmental issues and things of that nature.

Hm, just thought I'd throw my 2 in with the rest.
Pages: [1]