The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 06, 2021, 19:42:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Controlling Lucid Dreams on: December 06, 2012, 18:03:29
So for some reason in the last couple of months I began Lucid Dreaming like never before. I never Lucid dreamed until a few months ago and when that started every few weeks or so I have a Lucid Dream. Anyway I have little control in the dreams and am wondering how can I improve that? I also seem to wake up quickly but today I had a longer than usual LD but can no longer remember it. How do I improve that too?
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Brainwave Entrainment website and spiritual experiences on: November 15, 2012, 22:42:43
Anyway I bought their Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming sessions. I believe bwe helps with those and that I-Doser has got them right. If they won't work it might be because of me or because of I-Doser software.

[EDIT]Maybe I shouldn't have bought those AP sessions as I bought the book with the CD that has them: Mastering Astral Projection by Robert Bruce
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Brainwave Entrainment website and spiritual experiences on: November 15, 2012, 05:01:56
Is doing Astral Projection through Brainwave Entrainment a good idea?
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projecting on Brainwave Entrainment on: November 14, 2012, 22:48:12
I found this website "I Doser Software" and it says its brainwave entrainment for astral projection is intense. What do you think about projecting through brainwave entrainment?
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Brainwave Entrainment website and spiritual experiences on: November 14, 2012, 22:46:10
Am I allowed to post a website? I'm not sure so I won't post the link but I will say its title "I Doser Software". Check it out and tell me what you think. I'm interested in some drug effects and Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection and more. In fact I'm interested in a lot there. I am not sure if it will work or if that's a legitimate website but looks like it so far.
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Doubts about the Metaphysics. Please help on: October 20, 2012, 19:38:31
What bothers me is that I am a truth-seeker and that if I don't have any evidence then none of this is true and I shouldn't be doing this.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lucid Dreaming vs Astral Projection on: October 20, 2012, 19:33:43
I don't get it. Are they one and the same or are they different? From the Internet I gathered some people believe they are the same while others do not. From the quantity and quality of what people have said it looks like it is leaning to both are not the same. I want to know if AP is just a dream or is it a real experience? That will prove that consciousness can escape the body and perhaps survive death. Perhaps there is a soul. But if its not real and is a dream then all those are not true.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection Real Time Zone? on: October 15, 2012, 18:23:49
So I have a question about this. Now correct me if I'm wrong about the following:
-Astral Projection is in a real world(not a dream)
-You cannot see the real world when you projected
-The closest to the real world is Real Time Zone but its not the same

I wanted to Astral Project in order to know whether consciousness survives death but if RTZ is not the real world, how can I test it? I want to test it by taking out a random card out of the pack, not looking at it, APing and seeing that card. If it matches then AP is real and in real world. But if RTZ is not like the real world then how can I know my consciousness left my body and its not a hallucination?
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Doubts about the Metaphysics. Please help on: October 03, 2012, 22:20:27
I have a problem. I strongly believe in God and the Metaphysics. And i believe my experiences and other things are evidences for those. But Atheists are not impressed and still do not believe me. And they use logic and reason to explain why those are not proof of those. And part of me agrees with that. But another part tells me god does exist. So I have conflicting feelings that torture me. I don't like to not believe in God nor the Metaphysics. Yet at the same time it makes some sense to me. Its perhaps mind vs heart. Its like in my mind I agree there should be evidence and in my heart I feel there is but I can't access it! I mean can someone here give me evidence of anything metaphysical? Especially scientific evidence. Because nothing I give to Atheists impresses them. For example I give the Astrology but they link me to Derren Brown debunking of Astrology on Youtube. They believe Astrology is Cold Reading where most personality traits would fit most people most of the time. I believe in Astrology but have my doubts. I see that they are too fitting. I mean you can't compare the personality of an Aries or Scorpio for example to that of a Capricorn or Taurus. They're just too different! It is too accurate to be most people most of the time. But like I said I have my doubts. Another thing is Astral Projection. I had two skeptics who experienced Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection say that AP is nothing but an LD. How can you tell the difference? What if AP is just you dreaming you left your body? And everything is a dream world and not the real world? How can you test it? Then there's Near-Death Experiences. Skeptics say they're nothing but mind tricks from the brain or something like that. But what they can't explain yet is how consciousness survived when the brain had no activity as in the case of Pam Reynolds. But I'm sure they'd come up with something. And there's other things too. This is giving me a lot of anxiety. Is there any scientific evidence proving anything Metaphysical? I would really like to see it to renew my beliefs.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Law of attraction VS Colorado mass shooting on: September 19, 2012, 00:50:27
Yes I believe they all attracted the shooting
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I had a Lucid Dream? on: September 14, 2012, 20:56:16
Cool thanks! I forgot that lucid dreaming is also astral projecting. This was my first lucid dream. Well I think I had one or two before but woke u right after I noticed I was in a dream. And bite my lips not gums I meant!
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / I had a Lucid Dream? on: September 14, 2012, 11:24:13
Okay this is all I can remember. I couldn't fall asleep tonight for hours but when I did this happened. I constantly have dreams about being in high school. I dreamed I was in high school. For some reason in that dream then I thought "What if I'm dreaming?". Then I thought it was impossible since I was so awake. But I decided to bite my gums anyway. I didn't feel pain so I realized I was dreaming. I was like "Cool!". I almost woke so I tried staying focused. I go out of my school and try to fly. I couldn't do it at first but then I did it. I wanted to do more things but I woke up. Well I didn't but somehow my consciousness went from a lucid dream to a regular dream. Is that normal? Because the next thing I dreamed was me going on my laptop like right now and writing this. In that dream for some reason I had really good memory unlike in real life. That is all I can remember. It feels just like a dream! I thought lucid dreaming was more real like and has a better memory of it. Do you think I had a lucid dream?
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I will try Salvia and Binaural Beats to induce an OBE on: March 10, 2012, 01:20:24
Yeah I have been having some Lucid Dreams. I had the desire so suddenly I started having LDs. Had at least 3 the last 30 days. I realize something is off and realize I am in my dream so I take control but it only lasts a few seconds and I wake up. Would be really cool to have a longer LD then convert it into an Astral Projection.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I will try Salvia and Binaural Beats to induce an OBE on: March 06, 2012, 20:38:26
Hello. Sorry for not being here for a little while. I forgot and I was busy. I swallowed Salvia 10x from that packet. Nothing happened. A week later received Salvia 20x and smoked it. Nothing happened. This time I will try smoking the full packet from a bigger pipe. Before I only used a small spoon pipe. I must say I am scared of what Salvia will do to me so I don't smoke it with as much initiation as i could. I am afraid of AP too. Maybe I should AP naturally with using relaxation, mindfulness and projection techniques instead?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I almost had an Astral Projection? on: February 25, 2012, 11:57:59
But what was that energy? Why was I shaking? And was I close to projecting that time?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I will try Salvia and Binaural Beats to induce an OBE on: February 25, 2012, 02:25:35
I am not sure if this is "forcing". But I am desperate for a quick projection. I am seeking answers and want to conquer my fear of death. I believe if I practice using these 2 ways together I can AP asap.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I will try Salvia and Binaural Beats to induce an OBE on: February 24, 2012, 23:12:03
So somehow, after over 5 years, I got into AP again. And I heard certain herbs can induce OBE. One thing led to another and I decided to do it. I bought Salvia from Salvia Dragon website and they give you a free CD to AP. So I will try to AP after I swallow Salvia and put on the CD.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I almost had an Astral Projection? on: February 24, 2012, 22:18:39
So 6 years ago I tried Astral Projecting using Binaural Beats. The most intense experience was when when I was using them beats while meditating, I was thinking myself leaving my body and I was really shaking and had intense energy going through me. Now I have depression and when that energy was going through me I didn't have it anymore. But eventually it left me through sexual ways and I no longer shook nor felt that energy anymore. Did I almost have an AP? How close was I? Why did I lose it out? Should I have continued practicing it?
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling God!! on: September 26, 2007, 03:14:22
I believe MustardSeed is having a conversation with God. It's saddening me that he didn't help me when I asked him before...
20  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Correct usage of Chakra on: December 09, 2006, 06:05:01
Use The Law of Attraction
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can A Schizo Go Astral? on: December 04, 2006, 01:51:09
I don't think schizo is a demonic attack. I think it has to do with having chakras 6 and 7 excessive. I realy think its only the sixth chakra that causes that. I once meditated so much and worked on my sixth chakra so much that I had obsessive thoughts. It's ocd without the compulsion. I am still working on recovery
22  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Theoretical event. Psychic powers exit the underground. on: November 16, 2006, 03:00:34
Actually after we all learn to ap we will all become enlightened. There won't be a need for money therefor no more theft. You will be so enlightened that you won't care who spys on you if they do and they wont care what you do. There wont be a single religion but one spirituality. No one will want to hurt anyone anymore so there wont be anymore deaths. We will continue to live here but as much much better people.
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling... An amazing tool on: November 14, 2006, 03:39:58
So, anything new you wish to share with us?

I am also waiting every day for any reports from Covelo.
24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Skepticism on: November 09, 2006, 04:28:55
We used to not allow the ki-ball talk a couple years ago.. because impressionable youngsters think they really could shoot stuff out like the cartoons and I'm sorry..that just is not reality.

Thank you. That's the authentic example to prove my point.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Skepticism on: November 08, 2006, 20:58:42
I have not met anyone as open minded as me. You guys think you are special because you are on this forum? I bet 90% of you reading this are just as skeptical as anyone as but got here through other means than open mindedness. I once started a new thread about the possibility of dragonball z stuff being real (make real energy balls, super human transformation) and of over a dozen different people who posted there, only 3 were not against me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9