The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 18:41:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
126  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 11:11 on: January 04, 2006, 20:47:04
Quote from: Astral Projection
Quote from: TheDarkChakra
Did you people notice?

Sorlac  Posted: Today at 11:11 pm

that's in you time zone  cool
in mine, he posted at 6:11 am.. Wink

Hehe kewl. It may be a message to me too
127  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / 3rd Eye Side Effects? on: January 04, 2006, 04:51:48
Worry when they do. This topic is very useful http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19014
128  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling... An amazing tool on: January 04, 2006, 04:48:00
I also post my thanks for I had some of my questions answered too
129  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 11:11 on: January 04, 2006, 04:45:11
Did you people notice?

Sorlac  Posted: Today at 11:11 pm
130  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / 3rd Eye Side Effects? on: January 04, 2006, 00:11:39
Learn to control it. close it at will and surpress your powers when you need to so you wont attract ghosts,negs, or something even stronger.
131  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / 3rd Eye Side Effects? on: January 03, 2006, 04:33:05
Yes I heard you can close it and open it at will. Reiki heals people.
132  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / emotional pain converts to physical on: January 03, 2006, 03:58:06
I never get emotional
133  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 03, 2006, 01:30:04
Kewl thanks everyone! I am going to schedule my attunements soon too
134  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / 3rd Eye Side Effects? on: January 03, 2006, 01:28:10
baodur, a dbz fan? kewl
135  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling... An amazing tool on: January 03, 2006, 01:25:48
Quote from: Covelo
Good Questions to start out the next round.  I'm still working on the translation into written words for the rest of the answers.  I should have it all finished and posted for you guys by tomorrow.

You have to translate Covelo?

dingo
3) Is it possible to switch your awareness to another universe and see what it's like to live there?

I think its called remote viewing.

I'm trying to answer some questions too
136  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 02, 2006, 21:32:24
Quote from: Jaco

What's lactic acid?

I am asking because I got an awesome idea. I thought if I do all the required sets for the day on a certain muscle then heal it for a few hours or so and then work on it again it will greatly increase the speed of muscle building because I will be able to workout more and heal it faster.

Well, you know when you work on your muscles really hard, the next day your muscles hurt. They hurt when you are trying to move around. Well they hurt because of lactic acid. When you are working out, your muscles need oxygen. When they don't get enough oxygen they switch to anaerobic metabolism to keep on working. The product of that anaerobic metabolism is lactic acid. Like I wrote before it causes the muscles pains the next day.
About your idea to workout then heal, workout again and heal... I don't know if its going to work, because basically all growth and regeneration in our physical body occurs when we are sleeping. I do not know if reiki can substitute sleep, and all what is taking place during that state.  smiley
Don't overwork yourself, it's not healthy. Don't work too much on your muscles without giving them opportunity to regenerate. smiley
Regards
J.

Well there's natural healing and there's reiki healing which I think just greatly boosts your own healing by 100s-10000s times greater I think. If it can boost healing I think it would be able to increase muscle growth as well. Lets see... regeneration is the repair which regrows the cells and gaining bigger muscle is just muscles growing.. I think muscle growth is the same as muscle repair. Overwork is not my motto but increased growth is.

Ok here's the question, if I get my attunements, I know my chakra circulation will greatly increase, so will I be able to heal myself and others?

Will attunements work for a person like me? Because subliminal messages, hypnosis, and brainwave generator doesn't work or works poorly at best for me, probably because I am a stressful person which cannot be healthy for a teen. Do attunements work at all times and at full effects?
137  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 02, 2006, 18:40:22
Quote from: Jaco
can reiki be used to heal muscle damage faster after a workout and make it stronger faster to be able to attend the gym more?

Yeah, it can. But the wise thing to do is not to overwork yourself at the gym smiley And you can remove lactic acid from your muscles by just moving your limbs. It's painful a bit, sometimes even a lot grin but its faster smiley
Of course you can use reiki to heal contusions. It might fasten the self healing process, but then lay of the gym for a while wink

What's lactic acid?

I am asking because I got an awesome idea. I thought if I do all the required sets for the day on a certain muscle then heal it for a few hours or so and then work on it again it will greatly increase the speed of muscle building because I will be able to workout more and heal it faster.
138  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / 3rd Eye Side Effects? on: January 02, 2006, 04:09:17
I heard when you're doing chakra work your body cannot stay completely calm and does twitch.
139  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / 3rd Eye Side Effects? on: January 02, 2006, 03:38:54
Ah! My first migraine was really bad after doing a lot of aura sight and pumping chi into my pineal gland. What I do now is after my third eye practice I use a a "brainwave generator" to balance of all my chakras to prevent migraines. I recommend you use it too. Even though I am not done opening my third eye.
140  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: January 02, 2006, 03:07:23
After 2 minutes of reading http://www.xehupatl.com site, I feel this is a very good and trustworthy website.

But I have a question about reiki to reiki users, can reiki be used to heal muscle damage faster after a workout and make it stronger faster to be able to attend the gym more?
141  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling... An amazing tool on: January 01, 2006, 00:05:11
Oh! Shuringi reminded me about these kind of questions because I have some.
Do alliens or any other non earthly beings exist?
Will WWIII happen like nostradamus and john titor mentioned?
What's up with the triangle of Bermuda?
Any prophecies of Nostradamus to come true?
142  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling... An amazing tool on: December 31, 2005, 05:50:01
Quote from: Spinny
Thanks Covelo
It makes a lot of sense to things I was thinking
And what Jesus said.

No problem at all, my friend.  They really encourage us to practice manifesting like this, as they say it is so close to being a regular ability for us and is easily within our reach.  One object they have suggested we practice manifesting is a cube or chunk of ice.  This way it is something that is quite useful and a basic compound, as well it being cold and wet... which would be preliminary signs that we're on the right track for the manifestation.  They say to practice manifesting it right in the palm of your hand.

Happy manifesting... smiley

I have a question about that. Is manifesting a cupp of water with water and cold ice in it suposed to come instantly or through time? If it's something as simple as that then it should be instantly.

I think that when you're first starting out you may take a while before you have mastered manifesting like this, but after you have mastered it... it should be a more instantaneous event.  That isn't to say that you just might get it right the first time though.

Oh I see. If those spiritual entities Covelo's friend been channeling explained how to manifest then my theory of instantaneous manifestation is keep repeating in present tense what u have and it will appear our of nowhere for you. Is it materializing out of nowhere or something will happen to me to gain it? Because right now every night I do the techniques to manifest something really big that I need and I guess extra training wont interrupt me much.
143  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / A dream about my manifesting desire on: December 30, 2005, 21:03:15
Umm I'm still confused though, sorry. I think you're trying to encourage me to daydream? But I'm talking about a dream I had the night I was sleeping. I posted to ask what this could mean that I dreamt that I entered the martial arts dojo. The SLEEPING DREAM not daydream!

EDIT: Of cource being able to go to martial arts school isnt that great of a goal but it means a lot to me. I've been waiting to find a dojo for years, and perhaps I MANIFESTED if into my life by thinking about it enough I was able to find it but now to be able to attend such a high priced trainnign school.
144  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling... An amazing tool on: December 30, 2005, 05:04:34
Quote from: Spinny
Thanks Covelo
It makes a lot of sense to things I was thinking
And what Jesus said.

No problem at all, my friend.  They really encourage us to practice manifesting like this, as they say it is so close to being a regular ability for us and is easily within our reach.  One object they have suggested we practice manifesting is a cube or chunk of ice.  This way it is something that is quite useful and a basic compound, as well it being cold and wet... which would be preliminary signs that we're on the right track for the manifestation.  They say to practice manifesting it right in the palm of your hand.

Happy manifesting... smiley

I have a question about that. Is manifesting a cupp of water with water and cold ice in it suposed to come instantly or through time? If it's something as simple as that then it should be instantly.
145  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / A dream about my manifesting desire on: December 30, 2005, 03:56:42
No... Not daydream... a sleeping dream... I meant a sleeping dream.
146  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling... An amazing tool on: December 29, 2005, 01:35:51
oops nvm
147  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / A dream about my manifesting desire on: December 27, 2005, 22:59:19
To those who know manifesting
I've been trying to manifest to get into this martial arts school because it's very expensive and I want to get in there for free. What I've been doing is, everyday in the morning, after I wake up, and at night before I go to sleep I say "I am in the process of mastering yee's hung gar kung fu" (that's the name of the style) and last night I had a dream about it! That I got in as a new guy and that I am training there for the 1st time. It was kinda weird too. Weird training and I was very nervous when I was there(as I always am by my nature). What do you guys think about me dreaming about my manifestation?
148  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / How do you balance chakras to have a perfect mind and body? on: December 27, 2005, 22:49:01
But hey, bones are numb, how do I get any feeling to flow there?
149  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / What happens when your third eye is opening? on: December 26, 2005, 20:28:25
stamboe:

So basically I will pump my energy into the top of my head(to stimulate crown chakra) and at the back of he lower neck where it connects to the spine(to balance throat chakra) to balance out those chakras with the brow chakra?
150  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / How do you balance chakras to have a perfect mind and body? on: December 24, 2005, 19:57:44
There probably are safe shortcuts but we dont know them yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9