The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 06, 2021, 20:07:41

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank you all. Thoughts... on: November 27, 2012, 03:38:08
Often the most interesting people in the world are the ones who are diverted off their primary paths, you'll be fine and your ability to express yourself honestly will probably help, best of luck friend.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Imprints? on: November 27, 2012, 03:33:14
Well there certainly seems to be a lot said on this subject, but I don't know that it needs to be complicated. Could simply be that you were accessing the memory which was in that particular location. In my experience memory is a large part of how energy and the energetic universe is perceived and if it impacted you that strongly maybe there is something to be said for you paying more attention to energy, even if only in a playful way. Anyhow just a thought, either way thanks for sharing the experience.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Silver Cord on: November 27, 2012, 03:28:22
I guess I tend to see beliefs like this as metaphors that express the links between the bodies via the center of awareness. Belief or no belief I suppose the question is whether or not utilizing the visualization of the silver cord is effective for you personally if it is it may be worth looking for, though I don't think I'd go too far down the Dogma route.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: A quick way to improve dream recall on: November 27, 2012, 03:21:24
The technique that has worked best for me, although it can be a bit strange, is stilling the mind and paying attention as you fall asleep. Sometimes this can take a while but if you can really keep your mind still it can have some pretty staggering results and you can go from full consciousness to dreaming without missing a beat. Good luck!
5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Energy in my hands? on: November 15, 2012, 22:27:49
Well I have to give a head nod to sparks outright because I think that's good advice. The only thing I would add is something my teachers have taught me: namely that we are mistaken in thinking we have two hands. Energetically we have one and in the center of our "hand" is a seed of sorts which occupy's the same space as the sea of awareness or body center. In tai Chi I believe its called Tan T'ien, so when we move the hands we move them as one, both one with each other and one with our center. In this way we empower the energetic action of motion and express our sentience through the "Hands" this can be very effective when learning to "see" energy with the hands and can also help with creating greater relaxation and health. But some of this seer training can be a little tricky to describe so if you have any questions ask away. Hope I was helpful smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everybody! on: November 15, 2012, 22:07:28
Hey Nimsay,
The first thing I would look at is whether or not you find yourself centered during these episodes, my guess would be probably not, but if you find yourself panicking it's usually a sign, amongst many others, that you've pulled your center into your head instead of letting it rest below the navel. If you find its difficult to get back into your center yourself then try having your boyfriend embody his physicality as best he can and then touch your center. If he can do this properly he may be able to cue you back into your own center. But I have to say that it does sound like what you're experiencing is probably a combination of energetic awakening and astral travel, but the experience of suddenly not being restricted by your body can be disorienting to say the least, I've been there myself. In short if I were you I'd use my breath to relax when this begins to happen and then just pay attention, but if it frightens you remember you can always tell it to stop. Good luck hope this leads you somewhere fun!
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hellos all around on: November 15, 2012, 21:57:14
Just wanted to take a chance to introduce myself before getting into the meat of the discussions on here, looking forward to getting to know some people! Oh not sure if it shows this but I'm theenergeticseer.
Pages: [1]