The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 03, 2023, 10:53:16

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
101  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / NEGS in the physcial plane... on: March 21, 2002, 05:13:55
Think of it like this, a being with that much energy/strength would rarely waste its time to screw around with a lowly human, unless they have a reason to.  They really don't care what we do...we're not worth their time.  

Jason

102  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / A self-introduction/question concerning Dark Elves on: March 21, 2002, 05:12:20
Oh you little monkeys....

Here is my take on it.  First, get rid of those quaint little good/evil labels, with humans its all "shades of grey" especially when working with post-conventional moral reasoning.  To keep things simple there are two main forces at work within our little universe.  Order and Chaos.  Humans are creatures working within 'Order', we like our laws, places, positions, gov't, tra la la.  The idea of 'destructive' energies and lack for a better word, 'anarchy' rarely fit within our mainstream way of thinking.  With Chaos, everything is its opposite, but "not" (it gets more confusing)...and Chaos creatures are just a pleasure to work with *sarcasm*.  These two models (especially Order with humans) set boundaries for us, showing us what brings us pleasure and pain, at least from a behaviorist perspective...I dunno, who really knows?

Night,
Jason

103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Rope Technique on: March 19, 2002, 02:38:23
Hey

Oh I guess my terminology differs, as does everyones...here, I'll explain the best I can.  Circles refer to your live(s), all the knowledge, experience, etc. is stored in that circle and they chain themselves together to create, well...you.  Some people have different structures (depending on function, how they work through time, etc).  Some are a single chain, others are a chain link fence *grin*  Most creatures are confined within the 'great circle/wheel/time' what have you.  But few are able to exist OUTSIDE of it, or INSIDE of it, and have the ability to move freely affecting whatever part they so desire/ordered to, etc.  For a physical idea, take a bracelet or something circluar and just realize most exist within the wheel others outside....that's all.

Jason

104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Rope Technique on: March 17, 2002, 06:39:20
Well actually...*grin*

I have never encountered an individual being literally taken over, but here are some others I have observed - individuals being trapped within energy structures either created by another human/entity, having their energy drained/stolen, being locked out by a sentinent being (long story, sad though), etc...etc...etc.

As for the 'time jumping', yes it is possible and it is very very very rare and extremely taxing on the soul.  When I refer to time jumping I mean having the ability/being created to move around ANY period of existance, even before 'the breaking'/creation.  *scary*  If this IS true, watch out...many things would *literally* kill to access your circles.  Later!

Jason

105  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Techs. to defend against spiritual attackers on: March 15, 2002, 09:07:58
Howdy,

I haven't had a lot of time to actually post anything, because of that annoying little thing called "life".  Like WW, I rarely use any constructs (outside of my blade), but I find with certain creatures different strategies must be used.  Things such as astral leeches, pit feind hordes, veneratur'ia, t'taria, shadowmorphs, shadowen, kl'enia..  kar'davians..  etc.. etc.. etc..I use a combo of energy structures/blade (to more directly direct energy), you really need to show some caution.  In a few days I'll write a few of my battle techs/suggestions.  It'd be interesting if you did too WW.

Night
Jason

106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Pillow or no? on: March 13, 2002, 04:06:02
I find it MUCH easier to achieve trance/OOBE without the use of a pillow.  That is just my preference, I get too distracted/uncomfortable and it is one less thing to worry about.  Your body is also in a 'flatter' more natural position, but experiment and see what works for you.

107  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Im Scared on: March 13, 2002, 04:03:03
Hey everyone!

It was probably my post that you read, I moved far too quickly because I just naturally assumed I could, for various reasons I won't go into.  Currently, my energy has returned it is much stronger and controlled, although I learned an excellent lesson in patience and slowing down a bit...I'm sure I didn't seriously damage/stunt my growth as my guardians would never allow that, which is probably why they 'intervened' the way they did.  *shrug* Just go at a comfortable pace and be gentle to your body.

Jason

108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / significance of green eyes and other odd things on: March 05, 2002, 22:15:48
I have a question for everyone.

Have you ever encountered just an eye, or a pair of eyes, just there.  No physical/astral/body, just the eye.  They are either green or blue, very old...and they feel funny?  If so, can you give me details?  Thanks!

Jason

109  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / A self-introduction/question concerning Dark Elves on: March 04, 2002, 18:45:12
Goku22,

You have hit upon me point, exactly.  Very well stated.  The human concepts of good and evil are so horribly limited that we refuse to believe that other structures exist.  Take angles for example, in my experience, they are not always happy "cheery" singing cherubs, the last time I encountered a certain deity he was covered in blood holding his beautiful blazing blade (alliteration, you like it? Smiley.  Angels can be immensely destructive...some are even created for that SOLE purpose.  So take everything in stride and try to keep an open mind...anyway, this is my last post on the subject.

Later

110  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / A self-introduction/question concerning Dark Elves on: March 02, 2002, 21:25:24
Again, I disagree.  I've known some very kind-hearted helpful dark practioners, and it does creat a lot of confusion and contradiction, just remember that humans have access to the full range of emotions.  Seeking the 'light', is your own decision, and everyone should respect that.  I just hope everyone realizes that neither branch is superior, merely different...even if one is not generally accepted in the mainstream public.  As for Aziel *grin* that is merely a suggestion, just respect his space like any other entity, and there will not be a problem.

Jason

111  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / N.E.W versus.Reiki on: March 02, 2002, 20:38:06
I completely agree.

112  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Another question. on: March 02, 2002, 20:36:17
Hahaha, *wipes tear*

Yeah, it's fun.

Later  Smiley

113  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Marijuana - Once in a lifetime ... on: March 02, 2002, 20:33:55
*Still laughing*

Well, if you really want to do it go for it, I mean no one is going to really stop you...but just consider this.  1) It creates lop-sided training, the only real way to get consistent results is to TRAIN and practice like the rest of us, ya big cheater hehe.  2) You may be tempted, in the future, to use weed to achieve that state just because it is so easy.  Be careful of that.  It's your decision...have fun, and if you see/do something that scares the crap out of you...well...heh, "told ya so".

Later,
Jason Smiley

114  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / A self-introduction/question concerning Dark Elves on: March 02, 2002, 20:23:03
Violet,

As for people being "disconnected" from the Source, I have to seriously disagree with you.  I know a handful of very learned, educated, and practicing individuals that have abused their power greatly, sure the energy folds back in on them, but they aren't "cut off" not at all.  Both sources of energy light/dark based have their own beauty, and uses.  Remember true transformation comes from the darkness, to know oneself at the darkest levels is not for the "light-hearted" (heh, sorry bad pun), as it is changing your entire thought/human structure.  IN FACT, I believe that working with the darker energies is one of the most difficult tasks known to man...and I *also* have to disagree with peoples comments on "Demons".  Not lower parasite creatures, but actual "Demons", and their heirarchy.  They are amazing creatures, access to a multitude of knowledge, and can become very effective guides.  The reasons humans have such a difficult history with these creatures is because we attempt to "summon" and rip them from their circles - it would tinkle me off too!  Also, to learn from them requires to work within their strucutre - destruction/change.  Few, have ever journey the path and I have a lot of respect for them.  My two cents...and if you discount what I say, those who are more experienced, try sitting down and calling out to one...Aziel, he's an immensely powerful and patient 'Demon', why not have a chat?

Jason

115  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / A self-introduction/question concerning Dark Elves on: March 02, 2002, 20:15:08
Fallen Karma,

Oh the joys of the Fae...*rolling eyes* (just kidding guys), I have one two many friends who associate with these amazing beings a bit too often for my tastes.  The Fae are a rather interesting race of creatures, their history is a little tragic (whole other story), but just operate by this guidline - when you take an interest in them, the Fae take an interest in you.  Thse creatures have access to tons of knowledge as well they make great companions, they are an entire different race of creatures that do not generally operate or deal with the human race on a frequent basis.  As for a Fae physically manifesting itself here, I have no experienced that...but I have seen certain animals, that well...aren't animals, and on occassion individuals that just don't "look" right, you'd be amazed what you'll find just walking down the street.  Typically, to access their realities I just use any sort of mirror while projecting, and that seems to work amazingly well...I just warn you - they are tricksters by nature, and can become psychoitcally ticked (like Winged Wolf stated) so do watch your manners, alright.

Later,
Jason

116  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / merkaba on: March 01, 2002, 20:38:43
Ah!  Thank you for the websites...this is very interesting.
-Jason

117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Manipulation of the physical while in astral... on: March 01, 2002, 15:09:26
On this particular plane...Earth, yes many creatures have formed their own circles and realities.  I wouldn't be surprised if they were able to, but beware of "bravado", they are typically weaker (energy/strength wise...not always though mind you) and are usually uneducated on what they are doing.  Their is a keen advantage of being in a group, but unless whoever is controlling "the circle" knows how to direct that vast amount of energy...well, they'll probably end up harming themselves somehow.  Ah yes, there are countless creatures/structures that love to drain or possibly merge with your base (*laughs the latter is spiritual suicide) so always be careful and make sure your protections work...I'd advise learning how to run away first before learning how to fight...

Later,
Jason

118  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / A self-introduction/question concerning Dark Elves on: March 01, 2002, 14:56:27
Fallen Karma,

I wouldn't pay those nasty little creatures much mind, their energy has a substantially different base than many "lower entities", but they are sturdy little buggers.  I have had very few dealings with them as I do not really concern myself with their "agenda", I have my own things to do.  I would advise caution because one or two isn't that concerning (combat-wise) but they tend to attack en' masse, and sneak up..."behind" you.  I.e. Astral slits, folding planes, etc.  Just remember the more you focus on them, the more involved they will become with YOU.

Take care,
Jason

119  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / merkaba on: March 01, 2002, 14:12:56
Hi everyone!

Not really being able to find any substantial information on-line about 'Merkaba' or what it is, function, location, etc.  Could someone cover these areas for me?  I'd appreciate it!  Thank-you.

Jason

120  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / N.E.W versus.Reiki on: March 01, 2002, 14:11:11
Winged Wolf,

Are your exercises similar to NEW?  How does one develop PSI usage, or mainly focus on that.  How do you learn what your energy type IS?  I have my own theories on the latter question, but I am sincerely curious on yours!  Thanks.

Jason

121  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Astral Arms ... YES...NO...YES...NO... on: March 01, 2002, 14:09:46
Definitely focus on the 'tactile imaging', not visualization.  THAT is the key difference between many "New Age" books and Robert Bruce's NEW system.  You are supposed to FEEL the energy, to develop, and work with it.  As for astral vision, that will come in time, after your body has stabliized and you've awakened your brow chakra/primary systems...time wise, that is anyone's guess but keep up with it!

Jason

122  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Angelic defense - where is it????? on: March 01, 2002, 14:07:17
I still assert that trying to summarize the balance between good and evil in a few sentences or a nifty little word like "karma" is either blatantly stupid or just plain misinformed.  Like everyone has said, rely more on your own experience, ...feel free to check with others to gain their opinion, but ultimately they are YOUR beliefs...think for yourself.  Alright, *getting off soap box*

Later,
Jason

123  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Question about what to do now ... on: March 01, 2002, 13:50:55
*sigh*

Well I'm having a somewhat similar situation except mine is even more bizarre.  I can no longer manipulate my energy like I was once able too, and a dear friend of mine told me that there seems to be a "thick blanket" over my energy preventing any use of it.  I don't know if it is because I raised my vibrations so high that they solidified, or I somehow created a shield to prevent myself from utiltizing energy, or I reached a "stagnant" point, where my energy is plateuing from the time being, before I keep growing.  Any ideas/suggestions would be welcome.  It is also making AP a little more difficult but I can still achieve them.

Jason

124  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / My Psychic attack#1 on: February 26, 2002, 05:50:22
*nod* Unfortunately many people do not have natural inborn shielding, I have encountered few people (besides myself) where an intricate shielding/protection exists.  I would strongly suggest you look into a more substantial sort of protection.  Your guide would help you out immensely in this field.  The whole "white light" and other techs. are effective, but they are short term...hence the problem.  Tread carefully, and guard your energy.  Take care!  

Jason

125  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Techs. to defend against spiritual attackers on: February 26, 2002, 05:44:13
Thanks Mystic for the compliment I appreciate it.  As for the astral combat, I would advise that people new to the astral realms focus more on escaping than actualy combat.  Escape = ripping a whole in time/energy, raising vibration (be wary, some WILL chase you), etc. whatever.  I say this because, many of the more destructive energies (not the cute lil relatively harmless astral wildlife, parasites, etc.) but neg. entities can be encountered every now and than.  You'd be suprised what exists out there..."Dark" Gods, Guardians, I could go on...and to be honest very few humans could even dream of fending them off much less destroying them.  Be careful.  Although, it IS a relatively small chance you will ever encounter said beings (it is my belief it depends on other "factors" I won't get into), but trust me - you'd be surprised what recognizes you, your energy, and life lines.  If novices feel the urge to practice on weaker "low energy" life forms, by all means...it's really up to you how you create your said weapon.  Doesn't even have to be a sword, be creative, but remain consistent!  There are a LOT of astral battle techniques out there, some of them very..."creative", and I'll write a separate post eventually discussing them.  On a side note, in *my* experience I have encountered high vibrational entities that weren't exactly very "nice".  Always remain alert...and watch for the undercurrents lest you be swept away.  LOL!  Night!

Jason

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6