The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 02:36:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: June 26, 2021, 22:19:07
Hey GrumpyRabbit,

You always seem to have some interesting AP's!

My impression I got from reading your post was that you were given all the information you need to talk to the 'Master'.  The shoes were maybe your meditation shoes.  Need them for travelling like shifting your consciousness.  Your guide was showing you how to interact with the 'Master' through meditation.  Just ask your questions during meditation and let the answers come to you and accept them in whatever form.  They could come immediately or later in dreams, thoughts or physical reality. 

Cheers,
T
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: May 28, 2021, 23:44:29
Well, I don't know if I made it to Astral Pulse Island but I did end up on a astral beach this morning.  I didn't get the chance to explore as I wasn't there very long.  I was standing on the beach looking out to the water.  The beach was crowded and the water was filled with people as well.  It almost looked like a typical scene from Florida or California although I haven't been to either!  I was in the process of grounding when I woke up.

A day too early and maybe the wrong beach... smiley
I'll keep trying!

T
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: May 12, 2021, 02:18:12
shineling,

That's great to see you have a published book.  I love reading and listening to as many books as I can regarding the topics discussed here on the forum.  I have always enjoyed reading your posts so I have now added your book to my reading queue!

I don't have an e-reader anymore but looks like it won't be too bad reading it on my iPhone!

smiley
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quote Yourself on: April 28, 2021, 00:55:54
I just wanted to add the 'KISS' quote Lumaza has used here on the Pulse...

Keep it simple...stupid!   cheesy
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: April 13, 2021, 00:39:30
GrumpyRabbit,

Wow, some very interesting experiences you have had.  Did you not get a heads up on those?  Haha!  I would be asking for a class outline of the topics covered during these experiences!  I too enjoy reading your posts.   smiley

6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 13, 2021, 00:35:29
TMI has also posted this document in one of their links.  I received it since I am on their mailing list.  I have also found this to be a great read.  There seemed to be a lot more information on the different Gateway audio sessions which I really enjoyed.   smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 07, 2021, 01:52:40
Lumaza,

I have searched and read your re-scripting posts you mention above.  It brought back some memories of some dreams I had where I had a dream and than woke up.  Than I went back to sleep and had the same dream again but this time I was able to make changes throughout.  These are recorded in my journal but happened years ago.  Your re-scripting posts just brought them to the forefront of my memory!

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 06, 2021, 23:57:53
EV,

Excellent response and very creative!   smiley. Hard to follow that!
I'm sure there is a reality where everyone talks like Dr. Seuss.  Can you imagine trying to write every post like that...HaHa!

Lumaza,

Thanks, I will definitely look at the re-scripting posts.  I definitely felt like I was getting practice feeling the very subtle body sensations as I shifted from Physical to the NP.

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious OOBE at 19 on: April 06, 2021, 00:20:39
Nameless,

This sounds very familar to me.  I was similar as I experienced my first conscious OBE when I was around the age of 22.  Mine was very uneventful as I popped out the head.  I took a walk around my condo and than crawled back into my body.  This felt very natural and I really didn't think too much about it at the time.  This was before the internet so I couldn't easily do research!  (Yes, I said before the internet...to those young ones here)!  Here I am over 30 years later and just starting to make some progress!  grin
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 06, 2021, 00:15:12
Nameless,

I think you're right about the repeating episodes.  It was practice for the very subtle sensations I felt as I shifted to the NP.  Hopefully it will become just second nature as I progress.

GrumpyRabbit,

I wish I could get a heads up before all my lessons but I'm thinking that's not going to happen.  LOL!  I was very fortunate to receive the one I did though.  I have done the exact same thing a few times now regarding the writing of your NP experience while you are still in the NP.  I had one LD where it lasted what felt like 30 minutes.  I was starting to get worried about trying to remember everything.  While I was still in the NP I started going over all the events in my mind and than I asked for a piece of paper and a pen and started writing things out only to have to repeat the task when I actually woke up!  undecided

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago where I was in a classroom and I was told that the details of a Lucid Dream are not important.  The only thing that is important is that you passed the lesson!  I totally agree with this statement but I still have a hard time letting go of the details.  I find that the more details I can remember about my NP experience than that just helps with my Awareness of being in the NP.

I'm sure I still have many more lessons to go about the different Astral environments.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 04, 2021, 22:58:21
About a week ago I received a message in my in between states of wake/sleep.  I heard that I would be learning about different Astral environments.  I recorded this in my journal.

(Last night)
I really did not have much dream recall during the night other than a couple of dreams where a white cat was in them.  At first I thought it was my cat from the way he acted but had realized that my cat had passed away a few years ago and he was not white!

(In between states of wake/sleep)
I was seeing imagery.  I than started going done a spiral tunnel.  Everything was green (imagery and tunnel).

(AP)
I was lying in bed with my eyes closed.  I had a very subtle feeling through my body which also included some visual aspects associated with this feeling.  It could have been vibrations but not sure.  I have felt strong vibrations a couple of times in the past but normally I don’t feel anything.  I waited a few seconds for it to fade.  I wasn’t sure if I should attempt rolling out and didn’t want to open my eyes as I knew that would end the experience.  I felt the cat jump on top of me so I knew I was in the Astral.  I crawled out of bed without opening my eyes.  I asked for Astral vision and could now see.  I looked at my hands and could see the blue energy in them.  My awareness was not sharp.  There was a strange entity/girl standing there moaning (Fear factor).  A woman came into my room and grabbed me and told me to follow her quickly.  We left the area out a door.  We were now in a public area and it was crowded with people.  I struggled with my awareness and kept saying ‘Awareness Now, Clarity now’.  I followed her and we sat down at a table.  She started talking to me as she picked up a pen and paper.  I picked up a pen as well and was going to write on a napkin or something.  (This felt like it was lesson time).  I said to her that I finally got out but it was difficult (meaning that it was hard to tell if I was laying in bed in my Astral body or my Physical body).  I said it was the cat who reminded me I was in the Astral.  I told her I wanted to practice my NVC.  I was fighting my fluctuating awareness and I ended up waking. 

I was lying in bed again.  I was holding the pen that I picked up in the Astral.  I was thinking ‘Wow…I brought back a physical pen from the Astral.  The cat came and jumped on me again.  I than realized I was still in the Astral.  (LOL!).  I rolled out of bed again.  I asked for my Astral vision and I could see my energy hands again.  There was nobody in the room this time.  I headed to the same door we left out last time but things were a little different.  I tried a couple of doors before I found one leading outside.  My awareness was fluctuating back and forth as I struggled trying to stay focused.  I seemed to be in what looked like a crowed Asian Market.  I was walking around and had my cane with me.  I thought this was strange and knew I didn’t need it here.  I was going to put it down somewhere.  I walked past a small boy who was looking at me and saying something.   I faded out back to the physical.

I was lying in bed.  I felt the same sensations again and waited a few seconds for them to pass.  I wasn’t sure about trying to exit again as I was sure I was still in my physical body.  I felt the cat jump on my bed again so knew I was good to go.  Keeping my eyes closed I asked for Astral vision.  I could see again and looked at my hands.  I got out of bed and went out through a door.  I was outside in a new environment.   There were some some teenagers hanging out on the corner to my left.  I didn’t want to interact as I was struggling with my Awareness.  I looked to my right and a football came flying in my direction.  I was feeling a very foggy so didn’t catch it.  I went and picked it up to throw it back to the boy who through it at me.  It was very slippery and I had a hard time getting a grip on it.  I tossed it back to him.  I told him it was very slippery and he agreed that it was.  I kept walking.  I faded out.

I was lying in bed.  I felt the same subtle body sensations.  After a few seconds I felt the cat jump on my bed so I asked for my Astral vision and when I could see my hands I got out of bed again.  I went out a door.  I was in a new environment and I was following a group of people who seemed to be walking in a single file.  The environment seemed to have a bluish tint to it including the people.  I woke up. 
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Scientist Exposes Why Your Reality is All a Lie on: April 04, 2021, 22:54:21
Erik,

Thanks for the video link.  I listened to the first half hour and found it very interesting.  I will certainly watch the rest of the video when I get the chance. 

Cheers,
T
13  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: A Healing on: April 03, 2021, 21:32:30
Nameless,

What a great post!  Asking for a healing but also accepting whatever will be will be!  That truly is being honest with yourself whatever the outcome.  I think the sheer determination to manifest a different outcome will have a strong and lasting effect on yourself.   I hope the feeling you experienced gives you the motivation you need to keep working on achieving a healthier mind, body and soul.  You’ll have the energy to go out dancing in no time!  smiley

Cheers!
T
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Self Imposed Limitations on: March 24, 2021, 23:59:56
I assume this dream has something to do with some lingering fear, doubt or insecurity.  I wanted to share it as I thought it was very well put.

I had been sleeping next to a Bear as well as some other large wild animals in a room.  The animals were getting hungry and I kept pushing the Bears head away from me.  I finally got up and let the large animals outside as well as some house cats.  I locked the doors. It was cold outside and I could see the cats at the door wanting back in.  I let them in but left the large animals outside.  

New scene:
(I was now getting a commentary as I watched).  ‘A man is gathering some barbed wire and uses it to keep the animals out which helps protect him.  This simple piece of barbed wire now ‘defines’ him because it ‘confines’ him’.  

I thought this was an excellent description of a self imposed limitation and how they can hinder your progress. 
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral City - drab and mundane on: March 17, 2021, 23:49:53
shineling,

Yes, this place felt mundane but very real and could have been Any town, USA. 

Just wanted to clear up any misconceptions that people may have had about my comments regarding my experience.  I was only describing the environment I found myself in as drab and mundane.  The concrete, lack of greenery was the drab part.  The people walking about, ignoring a flooded street and just walking around it felt like they were living mundane lives.  It was a ‘Feel’ I got.  These comments had no reflection on how I felt about the experience itself.  I was very happy to be there and would have loved to stay awhile and just explore!  It felt more real than any LD I have ever had.  I wasn’t expecting the AP to involve Fairy’s, leprechauns and unicorns…LOL!  I was only reluctant to sharing as it felt ‘Uneventful’ because I wasn’t able to do much and I thought maybe I missed something and the experience was terminated.  I was a little confused on the experience but everyone here posting their comments helped me understand the underlying purpose…So thanks again to all!  Much appreciated. 
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral City - drab and mundane on: March 16, 2021, 21:56:05
Nameless, it’s never too late to stop in.  I was at first reluctant to post this AP as it seemed rather unimportant as nothing really happened but I was glad I did.  After everyone’s comments I was able to make more sense of it and the pieces are falling into place.  It also provides me with a yardstick of where I am with my progress.  Prior to this I really had no idea.  Also, I had a dream last-night that seems to verify the conclusions from my AP. 

Non Lucid Dream - I was being granted greater computer access at work which would also allow me video calls directly with patients.  I was just waiting for my manager to sign off on this. 
(Since I work in Healthcare, the ‘patients’ for me refers to the public.  This corresponds with being granted public access in the NP as soon as the higher ups sign off on this access). 
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral City - drab and mundane on: March 16, 2021, 04:47:47
LB,

Thanks for your comments.  I can certainly understand how some beings/entities could have mischievous thoughts and wanting to do things in environments that may be destructive.  I think I was just testing the ‘waters’ so to speak…no pun intended due to starting off the AP underwater…ha ha!  I think I felt I needed to fit into the environment and didn’t want to be walking around the busy streets with no shoes.  Also I was trying to figure out my navigational skills by moving my focus around but ended up having to walk.  I do remember your experience sleeping in the castle and waking up still there.  I think I would have definitely woken up in my physical bed.

EV,

I always enjoy your thoughts as you definitely make me think about things I hadn’t considered in my experiences!  I think I was aware almost instantly as this experience started.  I was confused about the meaning of the fish but after Lumaza’s comments about my NP awareness things are making more sense.  I believe the fish was there at the beginning just to let me know that I was underwater.  Once this was in my awareness I thought about the breathing but knew I was AP’ing and had no concerns about where I was.  I hadn’t any clue as to why there was a gun.  I think your insights about it relating to my awareness was spot on.  The first time I fired it underwater the gun was slower and after I made an adjustment the gun was firing faster.  It was at this point I had the feeling that it was time to surface even though it had nothing to do with breathing or being out of breath.  It was just time to move on.

Maybe "being bound by the rule-set" which I used to think of kind of sacrosanct...is actually where we move from the "Personal NP into the General or Community NP"...so we are still in the NP but there are certain, slightly tighter "reality" constraints...

I think you are correct with this statement.  I have only had very limited experiences being in the General or Community NP.  Most have definitely felt like they were in the Personal Zone for me.  Having this ‘being bound by the rule-set’ allows me to adjust to the new environments without getting into trouble.  I would never have thought about this.

Drab and mundane usually indicates that you should not pay attention here...this is an indication to move your attention elsewhere.

Yes, this drab and mundane environment had nothing standing out that caught my attention.  The only thing I thought that I maybe missed was the ramp leading up to a different level which had a wall of water blocking it.  I do remember the sign about needing a helmet to enter this area but at the time I felt like I needed to follow the rules of my environment.  I had no helmet so I was restricted.  Just like I couldn’t manifest shoes and I couldn’t navigate by changing my focus.  It definitely felt like I was restricted from doing much.

This very boring AP had more to offer me than I originally thought.  

Thanks all!  smiley
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral City - drab and mundane on: March 16, 2021, 01:49:39
Thanks Lumaza,

Your explanation makes sense.  Sometimes it's hard to see what the lesson was until someone else points it out.  I always wonder why my experience ended and what I did wrong but I guess sometimes if your lesson is learned than you no longer need to be there! 

Thanks for the link you posted.  I have read thru those previously but it was great to read them again.  These were some of the posts that I thought of while I was pondering the question during my experience.  I had remembered people experiencing very long time frames during their AP's.   smiley
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral City - drab and mundane on: March 15, 2021, 20:07:31
(AP - 7:30 am)

I was underwater and picked up a gun from the bottom.  I looked inside and could see a white fish was in there.  I moved a piece of the gun slowly to get the fish out.  It seemed like this was the home for the fish.  I than started firing the gun.  I adjusted something on the gun and fired again.   This seemed to adjust the fire rate.  I finally decided I was underwater long enough and was looking for the surface.  I wasn’t having any trouble breathing but went to the top.  I came out onto a sidewalk and was in a city.  I looked down and was barefoot.  There were pieces of copper wire on the sidewalk so I tried to manifest shoes.  Nothing happened so I just started walking.  The streets were bustling with people.  Off in the distance I could see large downtown buildings.  I tried to be closer to the large buildings by moving my focus but nothing happened so I started walking around.  There was a lot of concrete everywhere.  I didn’t see any vehicles or any greenery and everything just looked a little drab.  I was reading all the different signs outside the shops and was trying to remember what they said.  (Didn't bring that info back).  There were vending or bank type machines out on the street.  People were walking everywhere just going about their lives.  I walked past one street where there seemed to be a flood.  People just walked around it.  I came across one spot that looked like a ramp heading up to another level.  There was a wall of water coming down in front of it but you could see thru.  The sign said you needed to have a helmet if entering this area.  (This was the only sign I remember what it said).  Looked like a few workers wearing hazmat suits at this location.  I turned around and kept walking.  I was thinking I could spend days wandering around here exploring and was thinking that this may only be a few minutes in my AP.  I Started thinking about this and how other members here on the Astral Pulse have spent days or even much longer in their AP’s and than I awoke. 

Note:  I have had a few of these kind of drab and mundane type of AP’s where I seem to be in some type of astral city.  It felt like it was some type of consensus environment.  I feel now that had I entered the ramp thru the wall of water I may have entered a new environment.

The question I have is:  Are you able to manifest/manipulate in these types of environments?  I tried to create myself a pair of shoes and tried to move my focus closer to the downtown buildings I saw but I had no effect in this environment.  I don’t have a lot of experience yet in these environments so was just wondering if I am bound to the rules in those environments or do I just need more practice?
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Let's Talk Blood Type on: March 12, 2021, 20:40:06
I see I didn’t mention mine above. 

B+ for me. 
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: February 26, 2021, 14:07:48
What an uplifting message you received!  The loving and nurturing person that you are will be the rewards for anyone fortunate enough to find themselves in your path!  smiley

Cheers,
T
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream One-liners! on: February 18, 2021, 23:50:51
I guess you could say that they were all personal because they came for me but I would certainly think that some of them are just universal statements of 'Truth'!

I would say that most of them are related to personal growth and progress. These would involve the following:
- The Hidden room - Chapter 2...the story continues (I'm guessing next level achieved)
- Junior Level (Current level)
- New Power, Knowledge (Got the feeling that knowledge was my new power)
- I earned a mark on my stick (Completed something)
- Frank's Story (I assume this is related to Frank Kepple since I read his stuff)

Some Unkown messages include:
- A Soul who's hand...
- You better call Saul (Haven't watched the show but am aware of it)

Messages I got when I awoke but had zero dream recall:
- Dreaming about inter-dimensional beings
- Getting explanations of energy and perceiving it as separate or as a whole
(Maybe I wasn't able to interpret anything I experienced for these dreams)

I got these messages while I was on my drought from the NP
- There's a way to come back
- I need to change things up a little
- Just ask for your personal access

Messages that may be Universal and/or Personal
- Everything is connected regardless of space and time
- Nothing in physical reality is real
- There are civilizations under water
- Jesus was real (This was very shocking as I am not religious and don't think I had ever even contemplated on the statement)

I think there are some very important messages that come thru when you need them.  Some of them may not make any sense at the time though.

23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream One-liners! on: February 18, 2021, 01:38:02
I was listening to an audio book recently and the author was talking about writing down all those messages that you pick up where many of them seem to be out of nowhere just as you are awakening.  I went back thru my journal over the past year to see what I had written down.   Here is what I found. 

• The hidden room - Chapter 2…the story continues.
  • I love you
  • Way out there
  • A soul who’s hand…
  • You better call Saul (maybe it was Soul)
  • Junior Level
  • There’s a way to come back
  • I need to change things up a little
  • Getting explanations of energy and perceiving it as separate or as a whole
  • I earned a mark on my stick
  • Peace
  • Dreaming about inter-dimensional beings
  • New Power, Knowledge
  • Forgive
  • Everything is connected regardless of space and time
  • Just ask for your personal access
  • Nothing in physical reality is real
  • Frank’s Story
  • Jesus was real
  • There are civilizations under water

Anyone else have any interesting one-liner’s than feel free to post them.   smiley
24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: left brain or right brain dominance on: January 29, 2021, 02:14:29
I am very left brained.  Math, logic, science.  I work in Healthcare. 

I see pink and white!  shocked

Maybe I’m an outcast!
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Let's Talk Blood Type on: January 29, 2021, 00:46:19
On the show Ancient Aliens they report that people who have reported to have had alien abductions are more likely to have an Rh negative blood type.

Here is a link to one of the shows:

https://youtu.be/EMOv4wPLFrc

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8