The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 18:49:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / How bout on: February 28, 2006, 20:33:25
"Unless I'm missing something there hasn't been a single occurrence of 2 people sharing an astral experience".

Absolutely Rooj,
as consensus grows on this unquantifiable subject we shall develop astral connection say between 1-4a.m, working out the timezone difference will be tricky but i see ya from the u.k so when I'm in a lucid nightly pattern I'll give you a post and if we got some results you know we'd be onto somin special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ye hah
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Area 51 on: February 28, 2006, 20:23:51
I think area 51 knows sod all about aliens or the astral so it would be pretty pointless to fly over there in the silentland  unless anybody knows somin about area 51 i don't?
103  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Pick a door on: February 28, 2006, 20:18:54
Doors of perception eh.
Make sense of it and keep us posted!!!
Do you draw in your wakeful life?
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Drugs... on: February 28, 2006, 16:19:33
nearly everything is a chemical reaction, sight, taste e.c.t.
Introducing external chemicals to reach an enlightened state is still a black art.
I tunnel into lucidity very easily after a night on the booze, when technology has a greater resolution on the absorption of chemicals by the brain and monitoring the effects a clearer picture will appear.
People react in very different ways say to T.H.C and alot of work is being carried out around the globe on its potential.
It's not wise to be stoned in public but to have a few friends round a good chat smoke DVD video games is a good time.For a young teen whose brain/mind is still developing and the paranoia of say parents finding out he's "doing drugs" all adds up to hiding away by yourself thinking internally to much until a possibly doing something wrong police then doctor comes along and say he's got schizophrenia he's got a personality disorder he's mentally ill and lock you away and end up giving a concoction of all sort of drugs they don't fully understand, so all thing in moderation and always a good idea to have friends present.
105  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Suicide bombing on: February 27, 2006, 13:16:14
i know fighting for what you believe in is not a new phenonema, the methodology is quite new and is at the extreme of what length one would go to.

Maybe boredam is at the heart of it, nature abhoors a vacuum so does the human brain i have  science technology lucidity to fill my void and fall back on, if someone is searching it leaves them more open and vulnerable to suggestion 21 century underground interpretation of islam gives them a feeling of importance/belonging a crusade if you like, its just sad.
So what is the mentors main goal, the plight of the palestinians? thats an old one. Anyone got any other suggestions.
106  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Suicide bombing on: February 27, 2006, 12:02:26
The psychology(sickology) of the suicide bomber the mentor,its origins/history and the power of persuasion.It's a relatively new phenomena and no longer constrained to Syria Lebanon Israel Pakistan e.c.t  i was hoping some people out there Muslim or not would like to shed any light on this topic.
For youngsters near where i live to be compelled to blow themselves away on the London underground shows how it is a trend amongst young Muslims people i have met do respect the bomber, work amongst the evil infidels in they day then prey for the death of the west at night, this ain't no media lingo jingo!!!!!!!!!!
107  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / FEAR on: February 27, 2006, 11:06:54
Fear is essential in the wakeful life, it is not essential in the silent land of inner mind experience so try turning the emotion off until awakening.
How?
Well, internal dialogue/imagination is a powerful tool.I used to struggle and pull out of the powerful energy that intensified before entering lucid dreams.I got around this fear by thinking of all the horrid situations so many people have and are facing,and the other major thought was if i let go will i come back? and on assessing the prospect of not i thought i would rather this than lead a life always wondering and wanting to know what and where that tunneling energy would take me.
So many people say they want to know more, but when it presents itself to them in a dream nearly all of us pull out.
The more people who are enCOURAGEd to get in touch with the sleep state the 6Th sense will come out to play.
108  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Shrodgennr's Cat Goes To Court on: February 27, 2006, 10:29:51
are positrons going to jail HuhHuhHuh?
u can borrow from the quantum vacuum whatever u like as long as ya pay it back, without anyone noticing.
what ya can't see don't hurt ya,laws are there to be broken.
109  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Suicide bombing on: February 26, 2006, 17:47:56
cheers for sweeping away the topic, local catholic leaders in the u.k never preached to young worshipers to strap explosives around themselves and detonate there life and in so doing any others that are near bye and religiously praise and promote this act did they Beth?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Setting a bomb, or throwing a grenade ain't blowing Yourself up is it?
110  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Suicide bombing on: February 25, 2006, 21:31:43
yeh,

sometimes in life you find a great advance,
it's a solution looking for a problem.
Some muslims are stuck in the qu'aran which through there leaders re-interpretation has created a problem looking for a solution, sadly young muslim people bear the brunt and are under the guidance of these"masterminds" who don't have any guts, so there is no point in them blowing themselves up.
111  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / locating internal dialogue on: February 25, 2006, 16:10:20
wow so simple but so true i have internal feelings for you, its a great piece of writing ubiquitous to extrapolate thoughts into words can be tough
but its safe to say you have succeeded.

the deep c
112  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Good writing schools on: February 25, 2006, 16:07:23
Maybe poetry.com has more info i have submitted a few poems there.
113  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Suicide bombing on: February 25, 2006, 16:03:16
I watched a program which traced back the first Islamic suicide bombing to a young kid in the Iraq/Iran war, he strapped explosives to himself(Iranian) and threw himself under a Iraqi tank and in so doing stopped the Iraq advance and has gone down in history as a legend, it is the only touching story i have heard with regard to this topic, mind you it does give good press to a bad idea.

The idea that young Muslim men are recruited to blow there life away in the promise of heaven is sick, u never see mosque leaders strap themselves up in the name of Allah, if they so strongly believe there is this better life after blowing themselves and others up in the process why don't all Islamic leaders/scholars blow themselves away to paradise??? instead of brainwashing others.
If i knew i was going to die, i would go to my local mosque on a Friday strapped full of explosives and pull the trigger and see how special they think this weapon is then!!!!!!!!!!!!

die no might
114  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / My God Theory on: February 23, 2006, 19:42:28
yeah,
       Nice one Beth

It's not easy to extrapolate thoughts on a subject like god into words.
So all the clans of religious groups are a good re feral as they do entertain such a notion, but to ask someone are u religious,do you believe in god,do you go to Fridays anti western rallies do u donate to 0890576754 wake the lord NO then you're an atheist your a this or a that what a load of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The people who create are god showing up the truths, Euclid, Archimedes, newton then all the other people in medicine psychology,language, engineering,computers e.ct there more important than mu hammed,Jesus and all the other celebrated religious useless "!%$^$^ we should celebrate successful people who improve the quality of life for everyone, find what they think about a owner of the universe.
115  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / My God Theory on: February 15, 2006, 00:22:25
good old moderator scrap lovin it... anyway

I love my family and friends
I pray to be witness to the uncovery of fascinating scientific developments into the sub atomic make up of all matter and forces thoughts e.c.t and the exploration of our universe in the aim of coming closer to the creative essence of what people refer to as god.
Some might say thats my religion??? whatever
The higher the angle of acceptance the more resolute is the image (lord optikas), so by religiously restricting yourself to a shallow angle of acceptance means your hiding from the truth which is probably 000.1% resolved at earths present age and if all the "holy books" were found in a few thousand years they really would be in for some some ridicule.

good night everyone
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Need some help. on: February 14, 2006, 23:54:56
You need to warm up your frozen spirit,
"I'm stuck in a deep hole that I don't know I can get out of" maybe this type of talk in yourself is having a subliminal effect on your lack of lucid adventure.
When you get the paralyzed feeling its like a low level, your skirting around the edge of a powerful obe or Inner Mind Experience (theres another argument I'll leave alone for now!!!!)
Maybe if u mentally embrace the idea of disassociation u will get a higher level of lucidity.
The worry u have of the intense tunneling you feel tells me that u are a conscientious/cautious being, so the idea of letting go and never coming back has restricted you to knowing there is a deeper level without experiencing it in it entirety, u will and you will be back to tell us of your travels.

your conscious wakeful light needs to turn off and through the darkness the sub conscious light can turn on
have fun its only the bad thoughts u manifest in your wakeful life that scare u, i had the same worry's of being conscious to the rushing locking motions of sleep paralysis many moons ago,good luck  

Charles
117  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Repeating dream. on: February 14, 2006, 10:30:46
Usually not usaully hours or a horse  you peagun!!!

correct me at your peril ha!!

4ur2b3
118  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / contradictions in religions on: February 13, 2006, 10:51:38
I watched a program saying there was a good possibility that jesus's ma was raped.
Anyone hear of this?Huh??

ubiqer
119  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / The pictures of Muhammd on: February 12, 2006, 03:15:18
I did'nt know the cartoons were published first in egypt.
These cartoons detract from the problem that there is an underlying feeling of hatred from islamic groups they utilise the west to educate themselves get money and misguide there countrymen when they go home to the east.
For such simple publications to be blown like this shows how empty there lives are waiting on oppurtunities to preach there nonsense.
The only way it will ever get resolved is to set ultimatum's for all muslims in the west so they stand up or go home or get this gradual war out there system now and forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
120  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / My God Theory on: February 11, 2006, 15:52:23
what would u do if you wanted to get in touch with your pagen insticts ryu?? look in the dictionary for a definition??? no you would be out living with the land!!!
121  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / The pictures of Muhammd on: February 11, 2006, 15:45:10
I think that Islam should have a leader that can control the extreme repulsive ideology's of Muslim groups around the world, as bin laden and his hence men ain't gunna listen to no one.
When are the masses of decent Muslim's going to stand up and express a coherent unified Islamic worldly view that people can smile upon,understand and embrace.
As far as i know in the Islamic guide it is not a crime to depict the prophet, there are so many Islamic groups,segments and factions Islamic laws that if u found one state where u all decided to live fighting would outbreak instantly Muslims blowing up Muslims in the name of one god???
what would be left would be something resembling a knight mare on earth!!

4Ur2b3
122  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / My God Theory on: February 09, 2006, 21:10:06
Paganism is being at one with nature talking to trees and stuff celebrating the components that give you life.

The feeling i get is that there is a creator when i look at all the fruits that sprouted it ain't no fluke sunny, nature has a motive and feeds our survival
this entity..........
123  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / The pictures of Muhammd on: February 09, 2006, 20:51:45
If it is incitement to racial hatred then it should be taken through a court of law and judged, if it is in bad taste and there is punishment availabe for its crime then people will know what not to publish in the future.
To carry out the burning of buildings and the calling of death to the west is not the way u should do things , so its a clash between the lack of communication of the public in the middle east and the west.
Knowledgable discussion even through humour for me should cover the whole spectrum of life to develop and uncover and understand all that surrrounds us in the past, present and future, the problem is that in doing so in this case u give the ammunition to extremist's which preach that those that drew the cartoons are expressing the view of the whole of europe.
124  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / duality of mind on: February 08, 2006, 16:30:53
Life is a duel with oneself

the thoughts u develop from your mental fabric into a character absorbed by others

marley

is it a particle or a wave?
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Age on: November 25, 2005, 21:52:43
25.34597863 earth years
would u like to know how far light travels in that time?

thought not
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6