The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:36:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
26  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Before the universe was created on: May 18, 2006, 00:35:43
I can't gather the energy tonight to postulate on such a grand question as the birth and potential after life of this universe.
But i like this quote i read somewhere goes something like:

Cosmology reminds me of love
Theres a big bang, Alot of heat
a cooling off period, then a gradual drifting apart
27  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Whats the point and meaning of life and living? on: May 11, 2006, 16:03:33
You're just gunna have to switch off a little bit, it just don't come to you all at once, so many developments in the coming years will answer so many questions we all have so i guess you should embrace life a little bit get some more experience to fill the void,nature abhors a vacuum so does the human mind.
If you start getting so synical now it will develop into a part of your own character and stunt your mental growth, i found chatting to older people who gave me my skin and others that gave me my freedom a wholesome experience that switched off a depressive mode my mind was in some years ago.
28  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Life beyond physical Death on: May 11, 2006, 15:40:25
Christianity is from the east, or is it not?
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can a british person help me please on: May 10, 2006, 22:54:05
You should be able to work there as part of the E.U
there are lots of people from eire that work in london, as for getting a full passport you would probably have to work here for ~5yrs and get the company to follow through the process, or find yourself a pretty rich brit get hitched, thats a bit false not sure your mum would have approved!!!
30  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Life beyond physical Death on: May 09, 2006, 22:26:25
To extrapolate all my thoughts and belief's on a concept of the continuation of my mind after everyone around me has witnessed my death is tricky, the probability to me is that reincarnation is a coping mechanism a comfort notion.
It just gives us more to live but in case we meet our maker "oh i did believe i would carry on i did god i was only joking on the astral pulse don't reincarnate me as a frog for CFT to stamp on me" hehe
31  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Life beyond physical Death on: May 09, 2006, 22:12:25
but...... is that all u can do....... some traveller
32  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / I-Religion, Do we really need religion on: May 09, 2006, 21:37:33
Religion has given us some great cathedrals church's e.c.t in the past it brought people together these days it has just pulled people apart its had its day technology will probe further and deeper and a future fine scripture of indispensable truth will be the order of the day, just hope the author is a nice chap!.
33  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Life beyond physical Death on: May 09, 2006, 11:18:14
ficticious fantasy, when your dead your dead
34  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Holographic Universe Theory on: May 09, 2006, 10:56:21
can we determine an immortal spirit?
35  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Psi Wheel Under Glass (VIDEO) on: May 09, 2006, 10:49:43
If you could step in to the eye of my mind you would'nt be questioning my belief and as for my experiences in life aaaaghhhh, personally I don't sit with my fingers pointing at a flimsy bit of foil on a needle or whatever you use but if you can control the rotation and speed i would find it fascinating and would love to setup an experiment and monitor any emmisions the hands are emitting.
Observation+understanding=development of mankind
36  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Psi Wheel Under Glass (VIDEO) on: May 07, 2006, 22:47:42
If its all soooo easy why don't u all post your own videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Watch Plane being struck by lightning on: May 03, 2006, 16:49:08
That looks cool, If the plane acts as a trigger and a path for the the lightning to earth then harnessing the energy would be awesome possibility but tricky and if we did start to soak up all the free electricity in the clouds e.c.t what we be the effect?? no lightning ..mmmm?Huh??
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Electromagnetic Connection on: May 02, 2006, 12:19:38
This is the captain of your ship calling do not divulge any sensitive info on naval duty especialy after bermuda 58.
That is an order!
39  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / FEAR on: May 02, 2006, 12:05:37
That sounds good,

Thus when consciousness is fully understood
We are a more ordered form of matter
Ensouled by psychogenic forces
That can be explained by a more refined system of physics

RAMAN III
40  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / reall crazy lucid dream/astral projection on: April 27, 2006, 14:47:41
Yep, it can be startling as a new experience, having a site like this to gather consensus on really tricky subjects like "being consciously aware that you're  dreaming" is great, technology is yet to quantify such an illusive domain as the mind(but gathering momentum!!!).
Sounds to me that you achieved a lucid state of mind actively living and interacting in your dream rather than just recalling it on awakening, and when you do hit on this state of mind without previous daily thoughts/activity to dream about it's just like complete nothingness only the internal voice of you saying "WHERE THE F$K AM I", then you try to pull out and when you did you thought "wow" and wanted to get back there but couldn't   Doh!.

b4icu ur2b3

no need to be scared!!!!!
41  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / What is "Integral Philosophy"? on: April 17, 2006, 11:56:24
Integral to you, if you want to philosophize on your beliefs.
42  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / VIBRATIONS on: April 16, 2006, 04:16:56
bouswar je le me da la pee serinai blahdy blay
uc4I2b3b4 u c me
na i ain't no gud at this i fink wee shud speak in american
43  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling... An amazing tool on: April 16, 2006, 04:09:57
What's there energy source, do they eat cosmic dust?
44  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / More Contradictions in Religion... on: April 16, 2006, 01:31:29
yeah, the ancient old slave drivers probably slouched in it's R&D lab tweaking around with DNA data making a new refined model to perv over!.
45  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / More Contradictions in Religion... on: April 15, 2006, 19:22:08
Yes one of the powers maybe, but its this "power" that has written all that is on this planet and tells of and then asks the question of an almighty creator.

We write with it and think with it and see it's power sprouting in all knowledge and science..this technology before you for example.. but we cannot locate it and it's not only located in humans it's located everywhere, just cause you can't hear a particle does'nt mean it does'nt think especially considering no one can locate your internal thoughts all though can see remnants in your external post's.

I suppose this type of post may belong in another domain (maybe you could advise) but am curious to read how people extrapolate there feelings into words and always find the word god as limiting, personally.
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Favorite Lyrics II on: April 15, 2006, 14:58:54
That's cool stookie

aceyalone is that a indiviDUAL
47  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / More Contradictions in Religion... on: April 15, 2006, 14:12:55
To try to establish that there is a entity who is responsible for our existence and all that surrounds us is so far just a comfort notion, its o.k god will get 'em...not it won't! and why do i sometimes feel like saying no HE won't?
The macro world looks great but the subatomic world holds the answers of defining and locating the age old questions of consciousness, and we may well find that IT occupies all that IS and IS therefore as ONE.

YOU ARE GOD
48  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Time on: April 13, 2006, 02:18:04
Nice subject, cool post's
 EMITIME  TIMEMIT

A stubborn persistent illusion - Einstein

Without all the motions.. no emotions.. lifeless so it's quite easy to say Motion = Time.
Before jumping on to the fascinating topic of light&optics and the way we are designed to absorb this illusive data called light should we not ask what blind people think of time?
At the extreme of motion is light and what fascinating thought experiments this has provoked in the past and much more so in the future.
So as a bench mark of this discussion so far:

The Universal Photon travels at the SPEED of TIME called

EMITIME

lets say life existed at the nearest star 4.2 Earth Light years away
or 4.2 x 9.5 billion kilometers away or

132.5 million seconds at speed EMITIME

A time conscious being called bopper sends a message from planet dibilis to earth it's decoded and Say's "at planet dibilis our day is a blongy,and there are 173000 wongy's in a blongy.There are 730 blongy's in 1 dibilis year, your blue planet emissions take Huh???wongeys at EMITIME to arrive at my pad in dibilis "
So NASA chief dirk rodstieger works out the blongy's x the wongy's and finds out by the time he works out seconds to wongy's and a dibilis light year bopper will be off to bed!

I'm off to get more data from bopper
Mr C
49  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / What is "Integral Philosophy"? on: April 11, 2006, 20:03:44
what dus philosophy mean then?
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Not The End on: April 08, 2006, 11:04:53
Hi Sarah,
            A lot derren brown's stuff is the same it's just the idea's he use's to incorporate his skill's is what is different.I can see this and in the main his novelty factor has warn off me, don't become to obsessed!!! dangerous obsessive's are more easily seduced!!
The heist was funny, and as for the dream's you could hearhim make the verbal suggestion whilst speaking to the volunteer blindfolded "sheepish" ect.. the board above the bed is just "pure effect" for the more easily persuaded to think "oh, he feelsthe wordsabove while he's sleeping".
Would like to see him live though!

4ur2b3
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6