The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 31, 2023, 09:55:52

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Japanese develop 'female' android on: July 29, 2005, 00:19:57
Cool!
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Zombie Dogs on: June 30, 2005, 20:36:23
Quite interesting Veccolo, do you think this might have any negitive reprocutions? Might we have a Resident Evil on our hands in the coming years?

I think that it could easily lead to a change in personality.

(Some) NDEs seem to happen during clinical death, and given the fact that with this new method the body can remain several hours (in future probably much longer) in this condition, then it could lead to really long (several hours and more) NDEs.

Depending on what kind of NDE (positive or negative experience) one does experience, it is imo possible to become insane.

Okay, the dogs are (or better seem) fine. But dogs are dogs and not humans. The human mind and body might react differently.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / 21 grams & OBE on: June 29, 2005, 15:47:20
I too thought that it is the exhaled air which makes the body lighter after death, now I know that it's not the air. At least not only air.

One liter of air weighs about 1 gram. The lung of an average human has a capacity of somewhat 5 liters. That means the maximum weight of the air inside the lung of the dying body can only be around 5 grams. Probably less, as some of the oxygen goes into the blood.

So we have over 16 grams of "mysterious" weight loss.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Zombie Dogs on: June 29, 2005, 01:47:12
SCIENTISTS have created eerie zombie dogs, reanimating the canines after several hours of clinical death in attempts to develop suspended animation for humans.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15739502-13762,00.html
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: illusion of free will/master plan/self? on: April 30, 2005, 04:47:40
Quote from: pieces-of-a-man
I once heard someone say that time as we know it is just an illusion and everything that will or can happen has already happened.

No, it cannot have happened as this would mean that there is a past which would mean there is time. If there is no time it simply means that everything that could happen is happening now.

If you follow this train of thought then it must mean that everything happens for reason and there are no mistakes.

No, it means that everything is happening now, and the only reason why this would be so is because there would be no time.

Everything is apart of a master plan.

If there is no time, than there is no plan, because a plan would mean that something specific will happen in future. Doesn't work without the time concept.

If this is true, then we are not practicing free will but following a predestined plan. What is your opinion on this?

Well, the "fixed master plan" - theory which reduces us to will-less drones is BS, imho. I actually hate it. I don't have any respect for people who believe in it, because with it they justify the infinite suffering which was, is and will be going on in the world.

I know of someone who didn't interfere when a dog was beaten to death because he thought that the beating might be part of the dog's "master plan". Terrible.
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Apotheosis on: April 20, 2005, 01:53:48
Look into this mans eyes.....deeply.

Heh, the first things which caught my attention were his eyes. This guy has one of the most scary eyes I've seen so far. The first time I saw him (some weeks ago) it felt as if he was - consciously! - looking at me. Now I'm normally not someone who calls things strange, but this dude surely has an intense and STRANGE "aura".

I don't think, however, that his time as a pope will be that interesting. From what I could gather he seems to be an ultra conservative hardcore catholic, so there probably won't be any real reformations of the church/teachings/etc.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Doubts on: April 12, 2005, 22:49:14
Quote from: Basajaun
Well, but is it possible to get right the 100% of the times, without any error?

I don't know. Try it yourself, or find someone who tries to see the cards you set up.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Doubts on: April 12, 2005, 14:06:11
Do you really believe that an OBE or an astral projection erradicates absolutely the fear of the death?

It didn't prove an after life to me yet.

Have you acquired the absolute conviction that a man or woman is something more than his/her physical body and that can be possible the existence or an immortal part within us all?

Not yet.

An astral projection can PROVE that definitively, without doubt?

No. But if you do the "card test" (the test where you try to see a playing card while "out of body") correctly and succeed, let's say, 5 times in a row, it'll heavily support some of the ideas.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How has OBE changed you? on: March 23, 2005, 02:08:05
Quote from: collins827
Nobody knows for sure what is going to happen when we die. We just have to wait and see Smiley

Exactly! That's my opinion as well.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How has OBE changed you? on: March 23, 2005, 01:53:43
Maybe I should have put evidence into "". Of course you won't find any real evidence against the after life. The same goes for pro after life evidence.

What I mean: Whatever _you_ consider to be evidence (be it pro or contra after life, for example), you will find it if you look for it.

An example: If I think that meeting my dead grand parents will be evidence for the after life, then I will find it if I look for this kind of evidence.

The fact that you can find whatever you want to find while APing, reduces the value of evidence you find there dramatically.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Breathing and AP on: March 23, 2005, 01:39:35
There is no right or wrong way to breath, imo. Breath the way which is comfortable to you.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How has OBE changed you? on: March 23, 2005, 01:27:03
collins:

If I project and look for evidence that the after life doesn't exist, I will find that evidence as well. That's the nature of the subjective realms: you will find what you look for.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How has OBE changed you? on: March 23, 2005, 00:50:17
> How has OBE changed you?

It didn't. I'm the same moody, sometimes arrogant and very lazy person I was before I got into this stuff. I still have no interest in the common spiritual subjects (guides, higher self, past lives, etc.), and I still don't care about most other things as well. I'm still the (voluntary) lone wolf I was before.

I read that OBEs are such intense experiences that you will lose all doubts about the after life, souls etc and "just know" that those things are real. Well, I didn't have nearly as much OBEs as others did, but the few ones I had surely didn't help me to "just know" that souls, guides, the after life or whatever are real. Some people jump to conclusions about these things way too quickly, imo.
14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / How do I lose the hate? on: March 13, 2005, 02:20:54
Why would he want to get "chicks" who have a problem with him liking anime?
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Are there any proofs about tk? on: March 08, 2005, 16:02:10
Quote from: Smilodon29A
Humans use less than 10% of the brain.

That's not true.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Name definitions on: March 07, 2005, 08:25:16
first name: Stephan = "Crowned One"

middle names: Johann = "God's gracious gift", Michael = "who is like God"
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Flash Test on: March 07, 2005, 07:40:06
I scored 4.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Leaving Work on Friday - Going to Work on Monday on: February 23, 2005, 21:27:07
19  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Only modarators may post in astral chat? on: February 20, 2005, 20:47:07
I can't post in astral chat either.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The 'White Light' Trap??? on: February 20, 2005, 20:38:19
You must be running out of questions pretty soon

Yes. Your answers, especially the last one, helped me to form an opinion about your theory.

Hint: If I were you, I would revise the theory.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The 'White Light' Trap??? on: February 20, 2005, 16:54:30
Quote from: Gman
NO NO NO they are not manifistations of the source. The source has no polarities, it is the Balance of all things.

If they are not from the source you talk about, where do they come from?

It is and people are waking up, not very long to go.

So it is a totally passive, motionless, unchanging consciousness without any desires? Sounds like the source is dead.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The 'White Light' Trap??? on: February 20, 2005, 14:56:16
Quote from: Gman
Veccolo,

My friend you are in the dark about this subject (as are 75% of humanity)

Possible, that's why I asked the questions.

1.There is an old saying, "The best slaves are the ones who don't realize they are slaves". Humanity has been used and manipulated since the dawn of time. We are slaves to the Governments who are run by the ruling bloodlines (see David Ickes Books for more info).

You know the books, so you can answer. No need for me to buy them.

What have the current governments to do with what happens after death?

2.The Manipulators are NOT like us, They are Human in Form Only, but at the Soul level they are empty and exist purely in the Physical dimension and the Lower Astral.

They are still manifestations of the source, aren't they?

3.They can only keep this Physical dimension together with OUR help and by dumbing us down we never find out what is really happening.

Why do they want to keep the physical dimension together? For the sake of manipulation alone?

4.The White Light is a Tool used by them, There is no God just Pure Consciousness and this is how we create this reality. The Physical AND Astral dimensions are just Collective Illusions of our Group Consciousness.

So everything is conciousness. What makes the source consciousness better?

5. The so called 'Source' (call it God or anything you like) is Pure Balance of our true Consciousness which is our true Home for the Soul.

If you merge with the source you'll become one with it, resulting in losing _your_ "true" consciousness. There will only be one sort of consciousness in the end, the one of the source.

The source consciousness doesn't seem to care about us, otherwise it would interfere, wouldn't it? Or is a completely balanced consciousness without all forms of polarity a passive consciousness which cannot act at all?
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The 'White Light' Trap??? on: February 20, 2005, 14:17:05
You say we are a slave race. To whom are we slaves to?
What motivation do the beings to whom we are slaves to have?
What do they gain from us reincarnating here?

As those beings have designed the "soul catcher", they know about the possibility to merge with the source. Why do they not merge with the source?

I hope you don't misunderstand this form of "interrogaton" as an attack, I just try to know more about your theory.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The 'White Light' Trap??? on: February 20, 2005, 13:32:26
If you go into the golden light, what'll happen?  Do you "merge" with the "source"?
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 19, 2005, 14:54:12
Fu*k off, fool.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12