The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 04, 2021, 03:42:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 25, 2017, 07:24:59
Well Plasma here is all I want to say and I am off...

Your OP header said it all.  You know it's crazy or an act of a victim.  So really you are milking it for sympathy and entertainment.

Evidently you are intelligent enough...but not that intelligent because then you would know personality disorders and/or mental disorders and intelligence are not mutually exclusive.  So you have the brains to go do something about your life but are just too ...what?....lazy?  Another one of these generation x'ers who want to be spoon fed?  

You are not living in poverty.  You have internet.  That presupposes a home.  Plenty of people live in poverty and you are milking it pretending.  Well....given we create our reality with our thoughts and beliefs.....I can predict what conditions you will create.  Don't go bleating about it then....wallow in your misery quietly...it's by choice.  People can become addicted to misery....nobody can help till you hit rock bottom and decide you want to change.  So keep your misery and enjoy it fully till you are done.

As to the hair rained scheme...which it is....

Hard reality will apply and either the insurance payout will be denied or the beneficiaries will almost instantly lose the entire lot.  Emptying a bucket in a glass of water tends to overturn the lot and it all goes everywhere.  Recipients have to accept it.  If they are like you...like attracts like.....don't forget the apple never falls far from the tree....crabs in a barrel hold onto each other etc.....they like their misery and lifestyle and are just as addicted to gripping and performing.  So nature will take its course and that will be that.

From a personal 'spiritual' perspective...you are disrespecting yourself, your ability and your entire bunch of people that banded together to make your life happen and keep you going.  You are not alone.  You have a team.  Every cell in your body is intelligent and has a brain and has a choice to group with your energy for the purposes of its advancement while helping you construct a 'body' to experience this dimension.  It's a joint effort.  You are like a loose cannon thinking muddled grey thoughts and in your own mission to self destruct.  

It's them who have responded here through every single poster.  They got them to tell you in black and white what they think. These responses are not accidental.  It's their message to you.  The universe...your team of helpers...every cell in your body...has responded to your question.

Pick your sorry self up....go get a job...make a job...clean windows ...do something....because it's in the doing something that the universe can find you and send something towards you via another person.  But you have to pitch in and work.  One step..one day....one cent.....it all adds up.  

Sure free will applies.  So while you surround yourself with such muck nobody can see you and you are alone.  And that's how you will stay...in the slime pit of self pity.  It's your choice.  Body or no body..dead or alive....that's where you will stay ....here or there ....until you sort yourself out.  So may as well be here so you can actually get a life and stop wasting your team's efforts to get you going.

But I do also understand that you are probably in life 200++ doing exactly the same thing and habits are hard to break.  We all have our own challenges and getting off your but is yours.  Seems easy for us....but probably too scary for you.  It's easier to self sabotage then face the possibility of making something happen.  Because that's what you are shitting yourself over...making something happen.  

If you really want to live in poverty...hike across to Africa ...that's where poverty can be found.  Don't bother taking anything because people there don't have shoes, clothes or food.  They scratch like chickens the bare earth for something to eat.  Internet isn't even on the horizon.  

But you are in a wealthy environment with loads of opportunity...you have some education...enough to get into some training ....evidently you set yourself up to have all this to give you options to use to get going.....so overcoming your fear of achieving is all ho,ding you in the grey slimepit.....get off your backside.  

Or not. Groundhog Day yet again....
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 20:36:40
Bari I do believe we may indeed know something....could be from hard won experience?  

All I can tell you is that I hold the sanctity of life as absolute.  Do  I know something from my past?  Was I silly once and found it such a bad experience it's strong in my nature?  Who knows. But it's  strongly enough felt.  It seems others hold life as dear.  Maybe others also know what I know.

But all that aside it's also very illegal to encourage or support in any way any kind of self harm.  even by goading or by downplaying the opposition that just might help the person arrive at a sensible perspective.

There is someone here really unrealistic and perhaps even bi-polar  ...smacks of it to me with this unrealistic life insurance payout and reincarnate as a descendent to enjoy it.  

I think real help might be needed.  The human professional kind.

This is when forum admins need to step in and take action. 
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 17:33:13
Well Selki....when all is said and done and you go through your life...however the review happens.... what will be the points where you may get a 'gold star'?  Will it be for the time every day you spent regurgitating that dream so you didn't forget a single thing...or for the time you took to go help ano person or ano something?  Or for the time you took to go do something to earn money to out your kid through some schooling or some course?  

D'you think taking time for naps to trigger an astral experience is as important as giving time to ano human or ano living something?  

Is astral playtime ever going to feature at all since it's our natural state?  Rather like spending time once we are home practicing breathing so we are ready for coming this side of the line...so we can breath!

We come here with free will...so if we want to waste our time for all eternity, sure we can.  But what a waste.  May as well stay home.

Frankly that we are gifted with time to use freely and we waste it chewing the cud over absurd subjects like this.....is an amazing priviledge not given to all.

Just a few decades ago it was the salt mines.....  Now we sit and consider suicide ...exchange our life for some cash to use to spend in shops for things we dont need and won't need and not recall buying past the exit sign of some shop or internet click.

It's batshit certifiable crazy.

This OP isn't immature .....just short on values.  The opinion that nobody but him and only by his method will his family find means to make income....and that they have no value to give to their family so may as well leave them....is exactly the deluded vision that haunts him.  That they see no other real solution to a problem is frightening.

So I now wonder...did the rest of the clan come here to put pressure on them by acting useless and incompetent so this person feels only they can sort out entire generation forward?  

This projection of powerlessness haunting their thoughts is the reality they created and what they therefore see.  So he will off himself and continue living in some quasi phase cloud they carry around with them until they see clear that it's all a delusion?  Meanwhile back on earth the bunch they left all the paper to have drunk, Drugged and squandered it entirely super fast and are cursing them mightily.

What's the saying?....easy come easy go?
Some solution.  So they think their life is worth this?  

Btw I don't knowif it's a he or she...or something....given we are moving to this Netherlands of neither.....maybe soon we will all be ITses?
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 08:26:22
Sorry but this is the most bat crazy idea ever.

It comes under the lunacy theories.

Firstly everyone here came here with purpose.  The harder the life the most purpose and most value.  You don't know what they came here to learn so you are projecting your perceptions of your life. 

Anyway money is the root of all evil.  It's not exactly a false saying.  But you need to experience it to understand that it truly is.

Your gift would come under one of the hardest, toughest and most destructive lessons possible ever for a human not prepared or ready to receive and prepared to contain that flood of destructive energy that would hit them.  

It's going to arrive and leave...but leave them wrecked.  And leave them feeling exactly how you do and exactly where they are now...but worse off in every way possible.

It singles you out....cuts you off ....opens flood gates for others to turn against you from jealousy, feed off you greedily and wreck you with guilt, doubt, insecurity and all manner of fear from inability to handle the money and its loss.  

the negativity of watching the destruction you will unleash may be your biggest regret.  

Before you go give them that test of a life that may destroy them....go study the after effects to lottery winners past the first week of elation and see what destruction it unleashes.  

That kind of test is reserved for those looking for major character battering.

It's a nightmare gift that will certainly change them but depending on their abilities to manage it....it may destroy them entirely.

Batshit crazy.  

But if you must give them a lesson they won't ever forget and regret their entire wasted lives.... it's your choice.  

As to all this astral projection being something special?  I have news for you.  We all...no exception....return home every night while the body does a reboot.  And we are all busy elsewhere.  We are learning or doing.  Some of us are so busy that we cannot ever recall a thing.  It's blanked intentionally. It's difficult if you are off somewhere to do serious work, where time is sped up (one hour =7000 yrs), to bring back that kind of bank recall ...it's impossible!  

If memory recall is the criterion that is prized or appears to be special..... some rethink is necessary.

Astral projectors are kept in tight playpen areas so they don't go anywhere, see anything or do anything....because they don't know how to.  In essence they waste their time frolicking in play pens.  Is that special?  Well it's ok if your ego needs to feel that. I think it's a waste of time personally.

30  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Burning Foot Syndrome Just Got Bizarre on: August 18, 2017, 10:00:46
Just for those wondering....probably what was going on was an allergy to chemicals in those plastic shoes...they aren't rubber....you wear those on wet surfaces and you can kill yourself. 

And as plastic does...it decomposes after a couple of years ...less if the plastic chemicals are cheaper.  Reverts to a horrible glue like mess.

Or a cyst between the bones of the foot from wearing tight fitting shoes. 

I had both of these.  I have to replace the soles of every running shoe and can't wear them on hot days for very long.  The burning is intense.   And if they aren't wide enough...it's almost impossible to walk because of the heat and pain.  Double trouble.

No mystery.  Just an allergy.

31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Oversouls and Parallel Realities on: August 18, 2017, 09:34:58
I find it strange that given the expansive experiences not one has tread on one incident that leaves them wondering wth just happened?

Do not forget in quantum no attention=no existence.  So it's your focus that brings alternates into focus.  The rest are all in the soup mix of possibilities contained in the infinite gestalt of One to allow for free will.  

As soon as your focus accepts the alternate state....you forget entirely the other previous one.  There is no double, treble etc enclusive....it single state always.

Quantum is there..it's  our reality.  Whether there is something wider than that ?..probably....but since right now quantum is where as a species we are expanding towards....it's enough to flamox anyone's head.  The youth will have their brains altered with genetic mutations in our food...I am sure of it...so they will find it easier to live within it.

Just as we moved wider when 0 was discovered...so we are moving wider now.

Just out of interest I am enclosing one poor chap's experience.  I say 'poor' because I am sure you can appreciate his state after this.... anyway...it's hella a interesting..

http://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1wilson_fde.html

I suspect that we are more or less caught up on some washing machine 'rinse and repeat' cycle until we have grown our consciousness sufficiently to cope with wherever we come from.....our real selves.  Or ...apparently like me....come here for remedial super difficult charged lives to counteract some lazy growth?  I have summed this up about myself btw so may be wrong but that's what some thing said have led me to deduct.  

So maybe it is 'groundhog day' type stuff.  Perhaps we can chose specific time bands backwards and forwards for a life specific circumstance that allows us what we need to experience to grow whatever it is we aim towards.  Perhaps we split into as many as our growth energy can manage for faster experience...into as many species as needed.  Why should a part of us not be a hurricane?  It's consciousness experiencing massive energy creation, manipulation and control.  

While our body rests we aren't lazy sitting beside it.  Defies intelligence to suppose we would!
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newbie on: August 15, 2017, 12:04:00
Got it...thank you!

Forgot to add in the intro....40 odd years astrologer too...so now and again you might read me dip into that toolbox....
33  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Proof of life after physical death: 3 videos on: August 15, 2017, 11:48:59
Well I grew up in spiritual church...sat circle for years....because apart from parapsychology books there were no other answers that fit my questions...obe's etc.

However...in all that time.... I heard a lot of gump.  Sorry.  All general mom loves you, dad loves you....yadda, yadda

Added it projects a lot of power to the medium and you land up in a very precarious situation projecting all answers to questionable individuals.

Saw a lot of damaged people too....putting trust in others and leaning on them for answers to everything....

The more PR and publicity...the more you should take care.

34  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Dimension-Hopping on: August 15, 2017, 11:41:48
Yes we have alternate realities close to us.  I nearly scared myself silly once when I went there during meditation.  Of course I only realised this when I stopped because I suddenly got all bitter and twisted at my selfishness that I was meditating instead of taking care of family and came back all fighting my selfishness...to discover that there was a bit of difference.....then all hell broke lose inside me because what was that I was at?  And what I feel I got stuck there?  And how did I get there...and how do I not go....choice....I am one of those that need to feel free to chose...so called independent idiot!
35  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: What I think about consciousness in relation to this reality. on: August 15, 2017, 11:35:44
Yes well so it's a simulation and yes well we all darn 50/50 positive negative...clues of it are everywhere....and that is split again to 80/20... clues of that also everywhere...

Gaia is a loving soul tolerant and patient to the end of all eternity tending this nursery school full of mischievous little feet.  She delight in all we do because at the base of it is is love.

We are bound in love....even in hate it's at the base...the opposite...always existing.  For us to know and chose consciously which end to use and live by.

No reason to get all twisted and torn up .... look at goodness and you will see it.  Opposite also works.  Choice of which end to focus on and thereby surround yourself with....is entirely yours.

Whichever makes you feel better and gives your step a lift....do more of..

Free will after all is threaded in.
36  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: World Is A Simulation on: August 15, 2017, 11:26:46
Huh?  I would wager that we all celestial beings....incarnated in matter (earth body) to be bound in sticky time band to learn how to use energy in a blow by blow manner. 

All it is likely is we all homesick.....

37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newbie on: August 15, 2017, 11:18:38
Hey Selski ...tell me please..is there a way to go from the main topic board to the end of the thread directly?  I land up selecting the posters name and going to the login detail,page...not what I want!

Does one have to loop through the thread?  Has to be a shortcut...

We all have experiences...but less value than earth ones....we are all in it together...who knows in a quantum world...I may be here with billions of me!  It's a gestalt....all one...so could well be....
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: August 15, 2017, 10:53:53
I have learnt that nothing goes unnoticed.  That we are surrounded by helpers and protectors.  They do their best to help and keep you in their sights.  We take our turn looking after others.  I think I have given them some grey hairs. 

There are many different dimensions...many different bodies.... you may have more than one concurrent incarnation right here and right now.....at times of high emotion there is some cross feed and more than likely those are the times you will pick up footprints of them. 

but no matter which or where's you go...other than dream recall...you use this brain with its dumb limits and dumb knowledge.  Mistranslation and confusion abounds.

I think of all, I prefer and enjoy dream recall the most.  Even with mistranslation it gives me better understanding and enjoyment.   I do the most interesting things and have better scope of how things work...more interesting conversations.  I go...and return...all taken care of...and in between over there I know it's where I belong and will return to eventually.  And all I have to do is remember.  And filter as much through mistranslation.

All else is just playpen arenas because this brain doesn't know what it knows and has slim capacity to translate what it sees.  And so...cannot actually go anywhere or do anything at all of value.

39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Another newbie on: August 15, 2017, 10:31:06
But an oldie one! 

Decades of OBEs...lucid and all sorts experiences from age 6 onwards.  I think I read every book on OBEs growing up.... but my interest was how to stop them.  Finally in mid 90s I came to the watershed that either I stop or I was going to get fired and that didn't sit well with me.  My family wasn't going to get fed on astral whatnot.  Some of them were rather frightening and the warning of sudden death was there also...equally idiotic to chance with a growing family.  Yes I felt protected always....prayer always helped...as did my off world team helpers....but there was this warning of possible sudden snap given dimension travel.  Added to that was the constant indicators that I was a nuisance to myself and others off world too!  They didn't want me to recall some things in this brain or even understand them.  So basically I was given the clear message...get on with your life!

The solution was willpower...stop the vibrations...stop the exit...stop recalling anything...stop giving it attention. 

And I walked and flew the four corners of this earth in a couple of decades of astonishing career success.  I ended with huge satisfaction I completed bringing up two great people.  Job done I think! 

Now over the hill and retired, the time I gave myself to return to it and open that door again has arrived.  But do I want to? 

So I will sit here for a bit and see if I do.... personally I feel it's way too complicated for this earth brain that can't cope with input and mistranslates based on earth experiences and images it knows.    It's not as simple as linear exit one body...onto next.  The way you leave determines which 'body' you use...which dimension you go to...what experiences you have....and waking up in lucid on the other end of the galactic wherever with help getting back that your lucid brain isn't aware off, that goes off tangent like a 2 year old fouling things up exploring existences I fully know how they function....when not in lucid earth brain interfering mode.....and having those high speed tunnels that go on forever to return through....isn't what I call fun.  Neither is sitting close to earth spaces.  That's dead boring. 

On the other hand I do enjoy some of what I recall.  So I may just decide dream recall is good enough and not go heavy footing all over my off world life upsetting plans and basically act like a clueless disruptive two year old 'over there'.

So I am a project in the making....here to visit and see if anything filters through as to next steps.

Pages: 1 [2]