The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2021, 05:45:14

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 426
126  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 18, 2020, 06:14:51
Thanks, I appreciate those comments. I'm not going to read this experience the way it appears as I have been fooled a time or two but...
Haha!  Your wisdom is showing!!  Eeeeeeeee!  Cheesy Wink
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 18, 2020, 06:13:52
It really seems like a feedback loop with media reinforcing social media which then reinforces the media... which then reinforces... well, you get the idea.

Honestly, things would go so much better if they just shut down all social media for a month and if the news outlets just REPORTED instead of telling us how to feel.  LoL
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Current Events... on: March 16, 2020, 05:23:27
We all know what's going on in the world today... so, just please... be kind to each other, help people in need, SHARE if you have an abundance.
Be the change you want to see in the world.  Every little bit helps.

Just wanted to say that.  Smiley
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: March 12, 2020, 05:03:19
I’m still APing, just a little different lately. My exiting strategy has gotten easier for me for some reason. Instead of having to creep out of my body like a sheath, I just go to sleep and when I’m tranced enough, I just get out of bed. There’s no more physical body that I have to crawl out of. This makes my APs much easier but I really wonder what happened to that pesky physical body. What I think is happening is that I’m exiting on a higher plane... a plane where the physical body is no longer on the radar.
I know this is a bit late to the discussion, but I wanted to touch on the above.  In my opinion, it was never really there to begin with.  Remember, all of this is an illusion and your physical body is all part of it.
You're just realizing that you are not your physical body.  You may have understood this on the Intellectual level... but now you're starting to understand this on the Being level.  You've experienced being aware without your physical body so often that you're probably thinking a lot less "physical" these days and it's beginning to have a further impact upon your growth.   Smiley
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Your dream job on: March 03, 2020, 01:41:47
Oh man... if I knew back in high school what I know now, I certainly would have pursued a different career.  LoL
Something to do with Space, for certain.

At this point in my life... I think my dream job would have to do with something regarding the ocean somewhere warm, like Mexico.  Haha!
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Free 60 Page Book, “My Astral Projection Truth” on: December 30, 2019, 22:04:51
I read your Ebook last night and enjoyed it quite a lot. I learned a lot and was very surprised at some points that were made.
They're not really surprising when you look at them from the perspective that most of what people THINK they know about projection started with Robert Monroe... and in the time between his first book to his third and final book, even his beliefs changed in huge ways.  I just took those beliefs and drew them out to their inevitable conclusion.  Robert Monroe was ALMOST there... I took it the rest of the way.  I have no doubt that he would have eventually came to the same conclusions as I.  Read his third book if you haven't already.

So are projections just dreams but with astral awareness?
Yes, however, I would flip that slightly.  Astral Awareness is a dream (non-physical experience) where you're as aware as you are right now while reading this.
I use the label "dream" there though, yet the understanding needs to be made that we humans have NO IDEA what a "dream" actually is.

Within the framework of my book and my experiences, I can tell you that what we call a "dream" simply doesn't exist.  A dream is no different than the physical reality experience you're having right this very second, you're just unaware of that fact while you're experiencing it.  So then, by extension, what people call an "Astral Projection" is also no different from this waking physical reality, you're fully aware.

That brings me to this physical reality experience... it's a projection as well, no different from any astral projection you have.  We experience it in a more stable way because there is more than just you experiencing this reality.  It's a conglomerate of the experiences of all the conscious entities (you, me and everyone/thing else) combined and stays existing simply because of the number of entities creating and sustaining it.
If all conscious entities were to leave this physical reality, this reality would cease to exist.  This reality is simply one in an infinite number of realities.  Some physical, some not physical, some incomprehensible while we're in this physical form, because you can only experience something from within the confines of your current understanding and experiences.  This is the subjective nature of our experiences.

I’m still trying to digest all this information as most things that I’ve researched on astral projection don’t even mention anything about the different types of awarenesses.
And they won't because most people learn what I would call the "Classical" view of projection and consciousness, which is seriously lacking. 

I’m glad I came across your Ebook. I used to meditate and the longer I would spend meditating the more I would find myself being more drawn into the void, I would go deeper and deeper. By reading your book it sounds like I was sort of unintentionally trying to Phase.
You nailed it.  Smiley
132  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 26, 2019, 22:28:57
It's gonna be a good year, I think.  Smiley
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Point consciousness state and cracking up on: December 04, 2019, 08:08:09
And when you were talking to "source"... were you expecting a verbal answer in reply?
Remember, answers can come in any way, shape or form.  Be open to whatever happens.

I'd say you're definitely on the right track.  Smiley
134  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I want to thank those who are still here keeping the boards going on: December 02, 2019, 17:59:24
fb groups on this subject were a disaster. I saw so many people arguing etc... i dropped fb and haven't been back. everybody knows how to contact me... and i would rather just hang out and read stuff on the pulse
Yeah, definitely stay far away from Facebook when it comes to this subject.
You simply can't have a meaningful discussion there without vast quantities of slag being tossed around.
It's quite a verbally violent platform.  Smiley
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Vigil Method on: October 04, 2019, 17:38:33
You'll find it in his book: https://www.amazon.com/Explorations-Consciousness-Out-Body-Experiences-ebook/dp/B00XPUT98Q/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3GP1OSIIGPW9&keywords=explorations+in+consciousness&qid=1570192694&sprefix=explorations+in+conscoius%2Caps%2C253&sr=8-1

I thought we had it on the forums somewhere, but I guess not.
136  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Website Notifications on: September 28, 2019, 00:37:44
I'll take the blame. I must have broke something when I turned my notifications off, lol!  grin Oops!  grin
*shakes fist!!*  Wink
137  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Website Notifications on: September 23, 2019, 07:39:20
I would say send Adrian a message, but is Adrian still alive?  He seems to have gone dark from the Internet for several years now.
Haha! 

Yes, Adrian is most definitely still alive, he and I talk from time to time on forum matters. 
He's just extremely busy and doesn't have the time to do the day to day things anymore. 
He does keep a good eye on the server the forum lives on.
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EV Asked a Great Question on: September 23, 2019, 05:27:05
I'd actually take that one step further (c'mon, you can't say you didn't see this coming Wink) and say that all experiences you ever have are healing opportunities.

But yeah, nightmares in particular allow you to experience something extremely fearful to you in an environment where you're actually perfectly safe. 
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focus 23 Retrieval of a suicide on: September 23, 2019, 05:23:23
You'll probably find still around the bruce moen forum if you want to reach out to her. Dont think she frequents this joint anymore.
Nope.  Ginny did stop back in here a few years ago, but I guess things just didn't agree with her here.  No worries. Smiley

But yeah, last I saw, she's over there.  I'm not sure what's even with Bruce's website now that he's passed on though.  I honestly haven't been over there in years.

Oh and floriferous!
Nice to see you back around.  Hopefully sticking around for a bit?  Smiley
140  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Website Notifications on: September 21, 2019, 07:02:56
I honestly never used them.   evil

But it doesn't surprise me... the forum software is getting really old now and I think we're lucky it's still going.
It's old because the database doesn't seem to want to update properly.  So meh. 

There isn't really anything anyone can do.
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: September 17, 2019, 17:34:08
  I can't believe this thread has kept going.  Hi Ryan!
*waves!  Hi there CFT!  Smiley
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Tai Chi on: September 06, 2019, 17:37:54
Well, honestly ANY martial art will help you with your focus.
I find that my Aikido training has greatly assisted in my ability to focus along with providing several other benefits.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FRANK KEPPLE FOCUS 2 AND 3 on: September 04, 2019, 17:38:57
Hi Volgerle!  Smiley

My apologies as I didn't see this until just now.  Been very busy lately.

Anywhoo!  While I've always been a big fan of Mr Kepple and Monroe, I no longer prescribe to their "focus models". 
I don't view consciousness as being as linear, or neat and tidy like what they have come to teach.  That's all.
144  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Higher astral projection or f4 on: August 30, 2019, 17:33:46
Great post EV!  Smiley
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 22, 2019, 17:42:02
I agree with Xanth. How can we know for sure if something is 100% objective? Comprehending subjectivity vs. objectivity involves much speculation so how can one be certain of anything? Anyway.....I have interacted with a deceased friend in an obe and the the only aspect that made me question his “reality” is that he didnt look like he did in the physical along with  a few questions I asked him. He actually thought I was dead and had no idea I was oob.  If he were “only a projection of mind” then why didnt he resemble what my memories are of him? Wouldnt my mind projection correlate with my memories? Who knows man.
Well, consider it like this...
When a being physically dies, that's it... that bit of consciousness, in my opinion, goes back to the source.  The illusion of separation is now gone and we return to the One.
When we see and interact with someone who has already passed, we're really experiencing no differently than we would while we're physical.  The knowledge and experience of that bit of consciousness lives on within consciousness and you have direct access to that information as well.  So while it's probably not that same bit of consciousness, it would act and react in the same manner as that consciousness would... so if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... it's probably a duck, right?

So while it's probably not THEM, exactly... it still is them in the sense of how they act and react.  Next best thing perhaps?
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FRANK KEPPLE FOCUS 2 AND 3 on: August 20, 2019, 17:40:14
Hi, Volgerle, thank you for your answer.
The place, where I met my relatives passed away, was actually solid, permanent, and wasn't responsive to my
thoughts.
MARY
This is actually a complete and utter misunderstanding of the non-physical.
Most of what you experience non-physically won't be "responsive to your thoughts".
Very few realities seem to be that malleable... and while you might be able to "modify" things from time to time, what you're changing is your subjective experience of the reality you're experiencing.

That's my two cents at least.  Smiley
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 20, 2019, 17:38:09
Yeah I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that this is the case.
You don't have to be either happy or sad.  Just "be".  Smiley
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 17, 2019, 06:45:15
Unfortunately that's what I thought you'd say.

What can I do to test it to increase the probability that I know that he's not just a projection of my own mind?
Nothing.  Ultimately, there's no way to know for certain... just as you can't know for certain that anyone other than yourself is "real".

Also, you're making the assumption that we "continue" on in this physical-type state.
Nothing in my experience has ever led me to believe that we continue on in this same manner.
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 15, 2019, 01:57:17
To KNOW for sure?

No.

How's that for concise?  Smiley
150  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: May have found a somewhat different way to astral project! on: July 22, 2019, 17:36:41
Yes, in a way, it reminds me of "Scrying".
Yes, that's perfect actually!  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 426