The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2021, 05:15:10

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 426
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Crypto! on: July 17, 2021, 02:20:01
So... I thought I'd take this general chat to it's LIMITS!!

I started recently "investing" in cryptocurrency!  Anyone else into this too?  Smiley

Just curious!
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sshhhhhhhh on: July 17, 2021, 02:19:09
Can someone please tell me again exactly WHY we are saving the world. WHO we are saving and to WHAT purpose?

LOL, hi yall. Looks like we didn't manage to blow up the world with all the fireworks and celebration, so there's that.
Because the reptilians are trying to take over the earth to enslave humanity in the reptilians fight against the greys!

DUH!  Geeze.  Wink
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Fast Exit Technique on: July 17, 2021, 02:16:40
Hi nofarewell7,

I'm doing whatever I can to help smiley

I have no idea what is mental rundown, sorry. I just said that you need to relax as much as you can and then to try step 2. There is no need for sleep paralysis or vibrational state.
When I was a kid my typical projection was going like this:

At beginning of sleep, when I was feeling sleepy, I was imaging, not visualise anything, but just using my cloudy memory recall of the my room from first person, how I stand up from my bed and go towards the window(feeling the motion), opening the window and jumping towards the rooftop, climbing on windows to the top, when finally on top of my building I was already in non-physical, from there I was staring at stars in the sky or jump and fly above my city, rarely I have encountering other conscious beings which were bringing me to other worlds. Sometimes this was continuing all night till the morning.

The experience I just got yesterday was me sitting in my couch for a nap and feel the moment my eyes are closing naturally I immediately activate my tech, standing up from my couch and running through my living room towards the front door, opening the door and running down stairs, one floor below I was already in non-physical, the feeling was like I'm shifting my perspective into non-physical, the shift is super swift and from there I'm start exploring.
They are referring to the act you're describing.
It's a essentially a mind exercise where you end up bringing all of your physical senses within in order to disconnect from the physical reality.

Some people have used jumping on a trampoline... or walking along a beach.  Smiley

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/06/phasing-method-mental-rundowns/
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The strongest method for prolonging the AP experience on: July 17, 2021, 02:14:12
Very nice post, Alex.  Smiley

I made a similar post on my website several years back... haha when I used to actually update it.  I gotta get back to writing articles, I enjoyed it.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/07/22/how-to-stabilize-and-strengthen-your-projection-experiences/

Extending your experiences is, as you've seemingly figured out, about bringing your awareness into the reality you're experiencing.
Have you ever been totally and completely wasted before?  Like DRUNK out of your mind!  And did you ever notice WHEN you were drunk?  You kind of had to try to keep a ground on physical reality or you would have passed out?  Well, it's really no different to projecting and staying within the reality you're in.

Bring your entire consciousness to bear within that reality and you will extend the experience.  Smiley
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE to the center of our Galaxy on: July 17, 2021, 02:04:59
I have issues trying to fly high enough to escape Earth... I'm too logical and as I get higher and higher, I can't "breathe".  haha
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Misconceptions About Time on: July 17, 2021, 02:04:05
It's actually IMPOSSIBLE to get "stuck out".  So people need to drop that "fear" ASAP.
This physical reality is your, for lack of a better word, DEFAULT focus.  You can't change this.
When all else fails and you lose focus, you *WILL* end up back here.  So "getting stuck" or "lost" is simply not even a remote possibility.

So that's good!  Smiley

As for "time"... time exists physically, but it seems to be dependent upon what reality frame you're currently experiencing.  Each reality seems to have it's own base time rate.

Do you get that sense as well?  Or do you get a completely opposite feel for it?
32  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Need to: Delete Account on: July 15, 2021, 02:19:37
They view it as a chain around their necks, so it seems.
They believe people will act against them for what they've said here.

I understand it... I don't agree with it, but I understand it.
And honestly, I only grant it to those who have a low post count or if those posts don't hold any sort of value (this was the former, not the latter Wink).
33  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Need to: Delete Account on: July 12, 2021, 00:19:18
I can't find an option to delete my account. Is that still available somewhere?
If not, would a moderator please assist with deleting this account please?
Thanks
Done.
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Gateway Experience vs Binaural Beats? on: June 15, 2021, 01:29:53
I've had TGE for some years now, but have only really tried the F10 track.  Gave up on it after hearing "you are now in focus 10" a hundred times.

The weird thing about TGE is, iirc, many of the tracks don't even go into theta.  So would seem less effective than just a theta BB track.  And I also hear that most of the tracks don't even provide a technique.  So I'm wondering what value is there to these tracks, for someone who just wants to phase?

I've also got a laxman light and sound machine, but can't really tell if it's any better than just a BB track.
You're doing what I did... you're using your analytical mind too much.  If you're like me, you are listening to the WORDS and not what's BEHIND the words.
The words are mostly meaningless.  "You are now in focus 10..."... MEANINGLESS. 

I'm not really sure how to put this into worlds, but feel the words out with your consciousness.  Listen to the instructions, for sure... but also don't listen TO THE WORDS.  Listen to, literally, everything else BUT THE WORDS.

Does that make any sense? 
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How hard/narrow of focus do you use for the visuals when noticing/phasing? on: May 29, 2021, 03:35:02
I can get stuck in this state for 50+ mins without anything changing. Any advice to get the visuals kick started?

Sometimes I just wish there was something  stable to pay attention to instead of trying to make something out of the blackness. (Thereís maybe an occasional shape, shadow, or color thing here or there, but it fades as quick as it comes.) Engaging with just the blackness for so long gets so boring. When this happens I find it very easy to get distracted by how my body feels instead, because itís stable and at least seems like something is going on.
If I may interject for a second, I'd say experiment with that.  If you can "get stuck" in the void for 50+ minutes, I'd say play with that.  Enjoy it even!
Play with the idea of HOW to get those visuals going.  It's all on you at that point.  Try thinking about a fun memory you have, try to go back into it.  Go from there.  Smiley

As you're "getting there", just focus on the changes you see happening in front of you.  It's not so much engaging with the blackness as it is about you just accepting what you're seeing and "allowing" it to become a scene.  Smiley
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tips on how to awaken during sleep with obe4u technique on: May 28, 2021, 01:57:02
Just try it and find out.

One person might not get anything out of doing it daily, while someone else could. 
Who knows what works for you?  Give it a shot daily and find out.

Be consistent!
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: May 26, 2021, 03:22:59
Just sayin, but things might have become a bit... overgrown, since last someone set foot there.  Wink

Frank might have peed in the pool too at some point.  Cheesy
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Break Time on: May 23, 2021, 01:40:17
Love that video!  Smiley
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to phase with Gateway Experience on: May 09, 2021, 02:09:30
Great. That should get you to a lot of places; mostly sticky, probably.
HAHA  evil cool
40  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Who Is In Control Of Your Life In Waking World and Dream Worlds (Astral Realms) on: May 09, 2021, 02:01:45
I'll play devil's advocate for a second...
There's one big piece of evidence which suggests this world *IS* random.

But then, that answer also assumes you have a few certain beliefs.

The belief that we are all actually ONE and that ONE is part of consciousness as a whole and the goal of this consciousness is to become, as Tom Campbell would say, lower entropy (become better).
From that, there is the idea that your future has already been written.  I personally do not subscribe to this concept.
I've surmised that that cannot be real, because if that were true, then consciousness, in an effort to "become better", would already have all the answers and would negate it's "goal".  You can't progress if you already know all of the answers.

So to directly answer the question asked... YOU are in control of the little slice of consciousness which is your experience of this physical reality.

Anyway, take that as you may.  Smiley
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do you astral project through a lucid dream? on: April 26, 2021, 03:40:43

If I can answer this Xanth with a question, it would be "why would you want to"? I have found that when you find yourself in a environment, experiencing something other than this physical realm here, than there is a good reason for that. You are already "there". Go investigate and explore the area you find yourself in. There is always a story or lesson, should I say, that is waiting to reveal itself there!  smiley
Haha, that's pretty much exactly how I would have answered.  Smiley

You'll definitely find lessons in anywhere you find yourself.  Smiley
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do you astral project through a lucid dream? on: April 23, 2021, 16:25:28
Well, you might get a few different opinions on this particular subject... but my opinion is this:

You're assuming that an "Astral Projection" and a "Lucid Dream" are inherently different experiences.
To me, they're one in the same.  The difference only being how consciously aware you are at the time.

If you find yourself becoming aware while dreaming, then just go do whatever you want, you're already projecting.  Smiley
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Cannot enter vibratory state anymore? on: April 22, 2021, 18:29:35
I haven't felt the "vibrations" in probably over 10 years now.
Don't worry about them.  Smiley
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Are Vibrations and Other Physical Sensations Necessary for Astral Projection? on: March 21, 2021, 02:59:43
Also, this begs a big question:
Are vibrations, paralysis, and other sensations even necessary to initiate an Astral Projection?
Nope!  They're not required.

Recently, I've read Xanth's free Astral Projection E-book. One of the techniques he mentions is "Noticing" where you basically close your eyes and just stare at the darkness trying to spot patches of light, images, or other anomalies. You fix your attention upon these things until you end up Astral Projecting. The thing I noticed (no pun intended) is that he NEVER mentions any of the vibrations, paralysis, or other sensations associated with AP. He just says in regards to "Noticing" that you'll either gradually or instantly pop up in a new non-physical environment if you do it successfully.
That's because you don't generally get vibrations or paralysis with phasing.  You're just directly shifting from here (physical) to there (non-physical), relatively smoothly.

Based on this, I get the impression that vibrations, body paralysis, etc. are just another set of self-imposed belief systems and that they're NOT actually required to have an OBE. This makes sense to me since a lot of the techniques that are practiced in the AP community consist of visualizing yourself going out of your body which produces the beliefs and sensations of existing from your physical body.
Bam!  I wouldn't call them a self imposed belief system... mostly because people read this stuff BEFORE experiencing them and they're told that they're required to experience.
Well, as you've learned already, they're not.  Smiley

I feel that understanding is a huge advancement for anyone practicing this stuff.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some questions regarding the "noticing" method and APing... on: March 13, 2021, 16:11:07
Thanks for your reply! I do have another question, though: what should I be focusing/putting attention on? The vibes, the lightshow, or clearing the mind?
Just pick one and use it.
If that one thing you picked doesn't work or feels difficult for you to hold, then pick something else.
It should be something you feel is easy for you to focus on.  Smiley
46  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Let's Talk Blood Type on: March 13, 2021, 01:09:24
I used to know what I am, but that information has been lost to the ages now.  Smiley
47  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tips on how to awaken during sleep with obe4u technique on: March 06, 2021, 21:19:36
Hi,
I wanted to know some tips on how to awaken during sleep while doing step 2 of the obe4u technique. I also sleep deep (usually weekdays from 9 pm to 9 am/10 am). What should be my last thought(s) when going back to sleep? How long should I stay up? How do I go back to sleep with the intention of awakening again?

https://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

Thanks.
You're misunderstanding what's being asked.

As you fall back asleep, just keep the idea of "projecting" within your mind.  Hold onto that thought.  Focus on it intently.
48  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Resources on how to convert a lucid dream to an obe on: February 16, 2021, 01:38:22
Xanth, that's a really nice way to put it. Thank you. Learning the phrase, "non-physical experience" here is what helped me connect it all. I believe it is all part of the same thing- whether that's clairaudience, clairvoyance, astral projection... all of these beautiful moments can be ascribed to a mystics experience. I appreciate it.
Have you tried giving my book a read?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp8i232pxamcpr4/Phasing_Primer.pdf?dl=0
Completely free, no strings kinda thing.  Smiley

In it, I explain my entire theory of projection in a much more elaborate description.
I've been meaning to update it lately with new knowledge, but for the most part, it still accurately reflects my current understanding.
49  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Native American Spirituality on: February 15, 2021, 03:30:16
At least everything is neatly organized and makes sense...
Spiritual Evolution > Native American Spirituality

Surely Dragon is here out of interest in things like consciousness... NPE... ? Don't let me put words in your mouth Brother.

Kind regards <3
To put an official spin on it....

We appreciate Dragonscrying's intent, but we must ask that such quantity of similar posts be limited.
Just makes for a dirty discussion area.

I do hope everyone involved understands, but future posts of this type will be moderated.

Thanks Smiley
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Resources on how to convert a lucid dream to an obe on: February 15, 2021, 01:05:25
Work on becoming more aware during your non-physical experience.

For myself, the only difference between a "dream", a "lucid dream" and an "OBE/Astral Projection" is how aware you are during the experience.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 426