The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 05, 2023, 01:22:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tiny White Lights on: November 01, 2011, 15:32:32
After doing a little of experimenting, I have found out that with the right amount of correctly directed will power, these lights have been showing me where I should focus some of my attention, even if it is just for a second. I always notice the coolest things. Like if I need something, like yesterday i needed an acorn, so i went outside to smoke, and saw and acorn basically in my patio chair. The night before that, they lead my attention to a ghost! A full bodied ghost, and he was pointing at me. It was crazy and I had forgotten the amount of energy that swells through me when I see ghosts. I am very thankful for that. The funny thing is, before I saw the acorn or the ghost, there was a surge of these lights in front of me, and I followed them with my eyes, to both the acorn and the ghost. I am quite sure they directed my attention to them, so that they could show me the other things.

I am going to continue to work on this technique and maybe soon, I could have a way to use these lights instead of just noticing them.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tiny White Lights on: October 28, 2011, 02:55:33
, when it comes to vision I always recommend getting your eyes checked by an opthamologist, THEN move onto exploring non-physical possibilities.

Thank you for your post. I thought that as well, even while young, and as a child had eye exams like, twice a year. I actually have 20/20 vision and have had for all of my life. I don't think it inhibits my sight at all, it's like I just notice them and sometimes i can almost focus in on what and where they actually 'are' in time and space. It is just strange and basically once I look at something else, I loose the vision of them. Other times, even if I loose them in my visio, I can quickly start to see them again. It's like I know 'where' to focus my sight, then I can see them.

Thank you to all who posted as well, awesome info!
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Tiny White Lights on: October 26, 2011, 02:26:51
Oh really? I have never known anyone else that even knew what I was talking about, lol. I usually see them when I am looking in the right light or meditation I will sometimes.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Interesting Projection on: October 25, 2011, 17:23:40
I agree,
     If you try to focus with your vision it fades away and logic takes over.  But if you think of the strongest emotion tied to that particular dream, you have a better chance of recalling the same dream. Some times, if it were a more negative dream, you could remember the emotion and attach a positive to it and get something better. That trick takes a while and the only person i know that can do it is my sister, LOL; she is a natural.
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Tiny White Lights on: October 24, 2011, 03:12:42
Hello,

For as long as I can remember, whenever I look at the world a certain way, I notice,these dots. They look like very tiny white lights and move exactly like an orb would. They just kind of seem to float around in short distanced, quick bursts of energy and they are constantly moving.

I have no idea what it is, I do not think it is anything physical, and I have seen them all of my life. Sometimes when I focus on them, it seems as if I can create a space in my vision that they cannot move into. Does anyone have any insight maybe? Thank ou.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: October 22, 2011, 05:20:34
Thank you so much for your post. I actually have felt relieved all day now. Like a weight that has been lifted that says, "It's ok to wait." Feels like I am not anticipating it anymore, and it feels great. I am going to continue to practice until I get it! And I know I will! Thanks again!
                                -WES
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Almost astral travel? on: October 22, 2011, 04:57:34
Just relax and enjoy the movie. You are the director, so enjoy your masterpiece!  smiley

This line helped so much. I have had similar experiences, and have been wondering the same things. I have apparently just never been able to find the words to express it correctly. I think it is awesome that you can learn from other people's questions. Thank you all.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I got closer on: October 22, 2011, 00:08:54

I absolutely agree, after this morning, that narrating myself into this 'trance state' helps out tremendously. I have never talked myself through it before and just kind of sat back and waited. I noticed that when I talk myself through, my fears subsided, my visualization increased and my body went to sleep faster. After talking to myself in such a way, I told myself (either consciously or subconsciously, I am not sure which) that my body would be fine and that no harm could come to me, and hasn't for the past 25 yrs.

I hope that I will project soon, but after the events of this morning, I am simply awaiting the time it happens, rather than trying to make it happen.

Thanks again, and have a blessed day!
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I DID IT! :D on: October 21, 2011, 19:30:02
Whoops, I accidentally replied to myself on my husband's account. xD I hope that didn't confuse anyone. This is Linaeve, signing off of her husband's account....XD
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I DID IT! :D on: October 21, 2011, 19:19:11
Thanks, everyone!

I know, I shouldn't have gone to bed angry. It was a rough day and I was aggravated, lol. It's really funny, now that I think about it, it seems my guide was trying to help me. I kept getting the tingles, but waking myself up at first and when I finally got kicked out of bed....it makes me think my guide was thinking 'come the f on, I don't have all night!'.  grin

I only realized things were off when I couldn't turn my head. I had the distinct feeling that someone was standing next to my bed, and his/her hands were wrapped firmly around my head to keep me from looking at my sleeping self. I didn't feel scared at all, which was a relief, but I so wanted to see myself, which led to frustration. I wish I had been thinking clearly; I wanted to do so much! It was so strange feeling out of body, once I realized I was actually out; it was as if I had stepped outside with no clothes on. I felt kind of exposed.

I tried to do it again last night, but to no avail. -sigh- Now I'm addicted, lol. And to think, my first post on here was filled with terror and apprehension...now I'm trying desperately to have another!  cheesy
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I got closer on: October 21, 2011, 15:34:54
So, last night I went to bed with the intent to AP. I was cut off short though, because my daughter came into the room crying about an hour or so after we went to bed, and I then rolled over and went to sleep. I had set my alarm to wake me up  a couple of hours before my normal wake up time; but I had forgot to plug my phone in so my alarm never went off. I woke naturally about 9-o-clock and went into the living room, as to try and project. I sat on my recliner and reclined back a bit, enough to where I wasn't lying completely flat on my back(I seem to reach the 'Mind Awake, Body Asleep;' state much easier this way. I lay there for what seemed like twenty or thirty minutes. I could feel that my entire body was well asleep, because even if I tried to move my body, not much would happen aside from a twitch. I noticed the buzzing sensation starting to happen and remembered that I should keep going, and kept telling myself 'This is a good sign", 'Keep going", and things of the same nature. There is no telling how long I told myself this. But soon after, I noticed that If i focused enough, I could sort of, see through my eyelids. I could see the window, and computer, and almost all of my living room. I noticed this for prolbably about a minute or so, and something must have told me to wake up, because I jerked up out of the trance and sat there for a minute, before coming to write this down now.

A couple of things I observed while under this trance:

1. I noticed that the more I talk myself through thie process, the easier and less scary it was.
               2. I also noticed, the more I talked to myself, the more I could feel my physical head resisting the urge to sleep
               3. While in this state, I notice just about everything that is going on around me, although not distracting as before, still am not sure if i should,                                                     ,                  learn to completely block out the outside noises.
               4. Finally, there seems to be something that tells me to just go to sleep, whenever I induce this trance, I am not sure if I should follow, even if ,just enough to AP or if I should wait it out a little longer to see what happens that way. I believe it is wise to say that it is best to explore both options to see which works better for me.

I would like to thank everyone and anyone who replied to my posts and gave me advice, as well as those who read my posts and subconsciously gave advice. Without you, who knows, I could be trying at this for the rest of my life. You all have helped me so much and I look foward to sharing advice and experiences with each of you. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

-WES
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Problems on: October 21, 2011, 04:27:52
Thank you for all of your replies. I started meditating regularly about a month ago. I believe that it has helped me stay calm and focused in my everyday life. I have never thought about holding my focus, although it makes perfect sense. I will definitely try that out, as well as the early bedtime thing, I need to do that anyways, lol. Also, I would like to say that, the closest I have ever come to AP, was about 3 months ago. I was in bed, attempting an AP. I was laying there for about 45 min, and I looked down at my hands(which were physically on my thighs) and I saw them raise up, cup my hands and interlock my fingers, then i instantly woke up back in bed.

If this happens again, is there anything that I could do to hold on to the, 'body asleep, mind awake' state. I feel that is what had happened.

Again thank you for all of the replies, and I will continue to post my progress.
   _WES
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: October 20, 2011, 16:35:01
@NoY

I have never thought about my fear in such a way. This makes me feel like I should just enjoy the partials that come to me instead of fearing why it hasnt happened yet. Thank you very much.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: October 20, 2011, 16:33:24
Thank you very much for your optimism. I also believe that when the time is right I will finally have a full projection. I sometimes wish there was more I could do along the way. Again thank you for your reply, and have a wonderful day!
                                                              -WES
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello! on: October 20, 2011, 16:25:27
     Hello, My name is Wes. I am from Alabama, and I am 25 yrs old(physically) I believe that I am an 'Old Soul' Simply because I believe not everyone can get to the state of enlightenment, that I have currently found and am currently exploring, at my age. It is not unheard of, just not super common either. I have been practicing AP, for about 6 months now, and have gotten close once or twice. My main problems seem to arise at the point of conscious release from the body. I also think I may have some very old, underlying problems as to why I fear the astral, metaphysical, etc, so much. Maybe something from my childhood, or maybe something from a past life; who know's. I was brought to this website through my wife, and I have posted a couple of posts about my experiences. I am very interested in Astral Travel, OBE, Spirit Communication(which is one of my stronger abilities, even though that is not controlled, either; and I still fear it) meditation, scrying, basically anything metaphysical, or anything of the likes.

Like I said, my biggest obstacle to get over is fear. I have no idea why i fear this so much, but it seems the more I push myself to get over the fear, the more afraid I get. I know a thing or two about the astral and how it works and in many different ways. I am also accustomed to meditation as a daily part in my life. I seem to be able to help anyone, but myself, in this topic. I can give great advice, at times, and many people agree; however, I for some reason can only help solve other peoples problems and not so much my own.  I am very open-minded and have a gift for being able to see 'both sides of the fence', if that makes any sense.

I am hoping that by using this website, I can read other people's experiences and learn from them. Maybe someone else here has or has had, the same fear that I do and can help me with a way out. Maybe by helping others and allowing others to help me, I will finally be able to consciously AP or something to that same affect.

Thank you for reading this far. I hope that you all have an incredible day, and not let any experience, good or bad, hinder you from learning a lesson.

-WES
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Problems on: October 20, 2011, 14:32:47
Hello again. I have recently been attempting to get my mind away from the physical me. I Can feel my mind separate from my body, but at the same time my body is holding on to my mind with a viciousness. I will be sitting there, or laying there, and my mind body will be completely relaxed and my mind will be doing things of its own, but my body will not be asleep and if it feels like my mind is wandering too far, I am instantly aware of my body again and basically have to start all of the way over, to get back into that relaxed state. Then I get frustrated because, I feel I am not getting the rest I need and then I just roll over and go to sleep. I have never had any OBE, or astral experience while I sleep ( I sleep on my stomach) and rarely do I have any dreams that I can remember. I am getting very frustrated and was wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction. I think the entire reason I have yet to fully project is my fear of the unknown. It is almost like a phobia and no matter how much I tell myself, 'You are safe and nothing bad will happen." i just seem to doubt myself even more. It's as if my logical self, refuses to surrender control to my subconscious. Again, just looking for advice on how to maybe get to the other side of the fence, so to speak. Thanks.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Too scared? Could use advice. on: October 18, 2011, 18:36:37
even if you have to physically tell yourself, "That's not hate or evil, that is love and peacefulness!" anything to make your subconscious trigger thinking about something positive.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: astral-projections.com? on: October 18, 2011, 18:15:17
I have never heard of that before, and I usually tend to stay away from things that look too pretty, lol. I would however recommend this website and the book that it is based from, is also a very good read.

www.johnmagnus.com

I hope this helps in some way!
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can't get over the buzzing. on: October 17, 2011, 18:43:46
Thank you very much for your reply. I have never thought about the buzzing in such a way. Even though now that I think about it, the books I have read all seem to tell me that, lol. I guess it just takes an outsiders opinion sometimes. Thanks again and have a great day!
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Too scared? Could use advice. on: October 17, 2011, 17:01:28
I think what is meant by 'projecting love' is this: If you are seeing a negative, and it seems to be sending out signals of hate, or fear or anything else negative; replace the  signals being sent with signals of love. Love cannot hurt, no matter what. Pure love is just that, Pure and has no negative anything. If you see these Negs projecting fear into your mind's eye, then replace that fear with love and see if that helps.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Can't get over the buzzing. on: October 17, 2011, 16:46:16
Hello, I am new to this forum but not necessarily to projecting. I always have a problem either getting to the hypnotic state I should be in ( I usually take this as a sign that I have no need to project on said occasion) or I will get to the right state and as soon as I start to feel my astral body start to pull away from my physical self, I am instantly and sometimes abruptly, pulled back into my physical self. I have always just taken this as a sign that I am not yet ready to fully project. I really want to project for a number of different reasons, but it seems that I am not able to because of the 'buzzing'.

Does anyone have any advice they could give to try and help me work around this situation. I don;t see it as a problem so much as a restraint on being able to fully unlock my mind's (and my body's) potential. Any advice would be appreciated and tested.

Thank you very much and have an amazing day, year, and Life. Enjoy everything, even if it is not meant to be enjoyed for that is why we are here, to experience.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: neeed help!! on: October 17, 2011, 16:37:52
     Daydreaming is a type of projection in of itself. When you daydream, it is a state of hypnosis. Almost everyone is involved in some type of hypnosis at some point during his or her day. The reason some people say that you must daydream in order to project is because of this. I personally do not believe that you must daydream in order to project, but it is most definitely good practice. When you daydream, you are putting your subconscious in a state of hypnosis and the more often you do this, the easier it will be for you, both consciously and subconsciously, to reach the level of hypnosis required for projection. A good way to practice this technique, is to , when day dreaming, think of anything, and try to continuously play out what would happen next in the day dream. Who knows, you might fall into a projection while doing this. The idea is to actually visualize what is going on, not to just think about it. A good key to projecting is good visualization skills. Try to hold on to a series of images, almost as if you were creating your very own movie in your head. The better you get at visualization the closer you could get to projecting.

Also, a good way to keep yourself from too much logical thinking is to move your awareness to another part of your body, usually at a shakra point.  I like to recommend either the heart or the stomach. These are less logical and allow creativity to flow more naturally and less disturbed by logical, doubting thoughts. Shifting your awareness takes a while to learn and a bit longer to master. It comes easily to some and harder to others. The basic concept is that you want your center of thought to originate from the place that your awareness is being shifted.  The best way I can describe how to shift your awareness is by using the following example: When you are driving, if you take the time to notice(especially if you have been driving for a few years) you know exactly where your front drivers side tire is. You could probably run over any leaf or rock in the road with surprising accuracy. How is it that you just 'know' where it is even though, from the drivers seat, you cant literally 'see ' it with your physical eyes. The reason you are able to do this is because you have just 'shifted' you awareness. You KNOW where that tire is even though you can't physically SEE it.

You can do the same thing with your awareness to anywhere you have ever been or wanted to go or never have even seen. The key to being able to do this is good visualization skills. There is a great book that I have read, and recommend, to anyone trying to or interested in projecting. It is called "Astral Projection and the Nature of Reality" by John Magnus. It is a truly amazing book and he has A LOT of really awesome exercises that help a lot on how to better train your mind for projecting.

Please feel free to send me any questions you might have, I am more than happy to help in any way I can. Being someone who has never fully projected, I feel I can get closer if I can help someone else achieve their goal in projecting and hypnosis. I myself have only had the projections until the 'buzzing' calls me back. I have yet to figure out how to  get past that part of this amazing experience. Anyways, I really hope this information helps and just remember that the most important thing is to remember that projecting is FUN!!!

Have an absolutely amazing day and enjoy any experiences thrown your way!

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: neeed help!! on: October 17, 2011, 03:03:19
There is a common misconception that you must free your mind of all thought, but to do that would be to create thought. A good place to start is to focus on your breathing. You can try looking at your thoughts as such: as if you were standing in a subway and you were looking at trains passing by. if you do not focus on the train itself, then all you really see is a blur, but if you focus on one window of the train, you can see a face. Think of your thoughts as these trains and just let them pass through your mind without really paying them any attention. Again, just try and focus on your breathing. It is always a good place to start.
Pages: [1]