The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 05, 2023, 01:30:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Weapons and Armor - Real Battle on: March 13, 2005, 06:06:08
try to have war with dark astral beings with your astral weapons and armor... you'll definitely get exhausted upon awakening... I've been battling dark energies for a long time... the first time i lost i was bedridden for almost 3 days... that was when i was still ignorant of NEW! now no more exhaustion Smiley
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What is the PENTEGRAM all about?? on: February 24, 2005, 13:22:05
no symbols will ever protect you... it is the composition of your own self that will ultimately protect you from "evil". A dirty mind will attract evil and a good person will be protected by his own goodness... just like xtians who think that they can do whatever they want and always be protected by their god Smiley what you give is what you get, your world is a reflection of yourself
3  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / How many of you think the occult is evil? on: February 24, 2005, 13:15:28
evil? let's go back to purposivism... what's your purpose of using a spell/magic/ritual whatever... whether your a christian or satanist or atheist or whatever, the outcome of your action is what we judge as evil or good
Pages: [1]