The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 02:57:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can someone truly blaspheme the Holy Spirit? on: September 01, 2018, 12:13:25
Is it possible to do something so wrong against your own self or God or higher being or all of them or whatever that you will be disowned on some level by some higher source?

Maybe the idea of being disowned by God or your higher self is more offensive to them than anything you can think of to offend.

These are just rules that turn god or you into a whiter shade of pale....
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Short exit inside a dream on: August 11, 2018, 11:22:54
Way to go Sammie!
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: 'self' experimenting on: August 11, 2018, 11:20:53
Knowing that you can do it, at any time, anywhere, scariest thing in the world, yet, the most empowering at the same time. It's a tough kind of knowing, if you know what I mean.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: August 10, 2018, 12:17:18
Tidal waves never work out well for me (deluge of emotion coming in RL), but you're still breathing!

Suddenly a huge tidal wave came towards us very fast. There was no time to turn round, it was a matter of a second or two before we would be engulfed by the water. There was no time to turn round, it was a matter of a second or two before we would be engulfed by the water. For those couple of seconds, my only thought was 'is this real?' I concluded very quickly that it wasn't real and therefore remembered that I could breathe under water.
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Doves/pigeons weird formation on: August 07, 2018, 12:22:10
Reminds me of a song - "Spread your wings" wink
Pages: [1]