News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Recent posts

Another excellent video (and YouTube channel):

https://youtu.be/Wly9_qN-jZ0?si=RajWeKfb14Lm1X-s
Welcome to Astral Chat! / Discussion: What is your theor...
Last post by dontco - May 05, 2024, 11:59:22
Hello! I'm rather new to this forum, so nice to meet you. Seems like there are alot of interesting people, here :) Loads for me to learn and I'm happy to.

I'm in a rather phylosophical mood lately, and I thought this would be a good place to ask this question, also as a nice way to get to know you... Why do you personally think we as humans exist?
And/ or what personal discoveries did you make about the subject on your non physical journey (through dreams/ meditations, ect.)?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and may we all learn alot, together :)
dontco.
Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Breaking the Silence
Last post by omcasey - May 04, 2024, 19:51:47

This body of work began in 2017, but it wasn't until roughly the year 2020 that I really began having the opportunity to work with it. At this time I began not only trying to understand it at a greater depth and to a greater degree but explaining the process involved to others. It has been a gradual but ongoing process of discovery. It is challenging to unpack something like this, that has at this time, to my knowledge, no originating precedence. In this compilation, which is far from complete is the real time unfolding of what I am learning AS I am learning it. Please note that the compilation flows BACKWARDS in time, with the newest clips added continually at the front.

Covered in Chapters 4-6

00:00 Chapter: Portals and Stargates
00:05 How I am going into the crystal with the camera
01:55 The best time to work with the crystal, the various portals
03:15 The Lionsgate, the Sirius activation of the crystal
04:38 First contact experience, Meeting Meshahare
09:07 Working with the portals, notably the sun portal
10:15 Charging yourself, developing your gaze, tratak leading into sun gazing
13:05 Stargates within the human system
14:52 Various ( additional ) ways to charge oneself
15:35 The largest portal of them all—human consensus
17:00 Readings—requests for renderings
20:20 Chapter: Deep level connection
21:15 A moment of gratitude to a major contributor
22:15 Review, types of transmissions, LIVE and prerecorded and their details
23:08 The Contact Series and its purpose
24:20 The crystal in terms of excavating data from one's past
32:44 How the dormant skill with the crystal got activated
39:38 Chapter: Reading the transmissions
39:52 Going into and out beyond the body of the crystal ( local and long distance calls )
40:26 Stored data, pre-recorded calls
41:44 The first story to come through the crystal; my birth
43:12 Brainwaves, shifting your brainwave patterns to read complex data
44:09 6D Transmissions and stepping them down into 5D, 4D and 3D
47:14 Isolating a being in a frame
48:30 Not impinging upon free will
51:18 Eye to eye contact with the beings
52:45 Data that has come to me through the crystal— Titans, Ancient Egypt, Starseeding, Anunnaki, etc..
55:12 Altering the brainwaves to match the frequency of the information
55:50 The second type of call that can come through, LIVE transmissions

It is my hope that this is helpful to someone out there,
and to our world.
Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hello to old friends and N...
Last post by dontco - May 04, 2024, 12:18:06
Welcome back, @Mustardseed love your name!!
Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Robert Bruce passed away
Last post by dontco - May 04, 2024, 12:12:52
Wow, thanks for posting about this, dear @Volgerle
Such sad news, really.
He will be missed. He helped so many souls along the way! I'm really grateful for all of his help, he changed my life for the better. And I think that he also gave humanity in general tools for greater spiritual development. Our teacher.
Goodbye, Robert, thank you for everything. Thank you for leaving the world a better place with your life's work.
Last post by Adrian - May 03, 2024, 02:10:11
I remember Robert as a very kind and considerate person who was always willing to help people. I also remember him as a devoted single parent. Back then his book was not that well known, but over the years he greatly expanded his work with his typical dedication undoubtably helping countless people along the way in achieving their objectives in inner exploration and much more.

Unlike most people, Robert knew from experience what awaited him after the transition from the Earth vibration, and I am sure that even after his final OBE he will continue to explore and help others where he is now.

This forum would not exist at all if it were not for Robert, so let this forum and his dedicated work be his legacy.

Onwards and inwards Robert, and enjoy a well earned rest first.

Thanks for the links Volgerle. The DeMarco link has some especially insightful comments on Robert's life and work. Having read several of DeMarco's books, I can also recommend him; as well, his work as a publisher at Hampton Roads Publishing.

Sad news. I have three RB books in my collection- Astral Dynamics, New Energy Ways and Psychic Self Defense. AD was the most current publication when I found time back in 2006 to reignite my exploration of consciousness and reality. Initially, I rejected the 'negative entity' perspective since it did not fit within my own personal experience, but much of his other writings both rang true and were beneficial to me; so, I thank him for that. Even now, nearly twenty years later, I have moved to a more centrist and accommodating stance on his 'negs' commentary; it is not my perspective, but I can understand it for others, in a more holistic sense of just what can be experienced.

I can wholeheartedly agree with Lumaza on the practical and wonderful simplicity of Robert's New Energy Ways methods. If someone like me, who feels utterly incapable of doing energy work initially, can experience tangible results within a few days like I did with NEW, then there must be something to it!

And thanks also for his work with Adrian in the Astral Pulse!

Farewell to a fellow traveler of the Path, of whom we shall, no doubt, encounter again.

Last post by omcasey - May 02, 2024, 20:31:54
Thank you for bringing us the news, Volgerie, this truly saddens me. Some of us have a hard(er) road to hoe than some others of us but we work as a Singularity and the loss of Robert's presence ground level will be felt by us all. He filled a unique and important niche. I appreciate his work and Service and send him love as he crosses the Rainbow Bridge.
Last post by Lumaza - May 02, 2024, 16:54:03
RIP ROBERT:-(

His "NEW" technique was and still is one of the most helpful things I have found in this entire practice here. I thank him greatly for that! I use it often! It is great for "deferring" pain! It also really taught me how to "hold" my focus and "target it", for a time being, on a single body part or any "object" in general.
Last post by Xanth - May 02, 2024, 16:47:44
Oh damn.  I was never a big fan of what he taught, I always felt he focused too much on the negative... when there really wasn't much negative to begin with.

But this is coming from left field.  :/

Does anyone know what he was in the hospital for?

Quote from: Volgerle on May 02, 2024, 13:35:50If I remember correctly, wasn't it even him who coined and described the very term which is a namegiver for this forum -'Astral Pulse'? (I could be wrong on this though.)
I actually don't know that one!  I know that Adrian and Robert created and ran the forum together for several years before the falling out happened.  Kinda sad really, there was so much potential there - as one can clearly see from the 25 years the Pulse has been active.

This is saddening.