News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

2012=1999

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

I think that 2012 will be another fake like 1999 was.

If you study carefully, there is no famou prophecie (with a date on it) that ever was fullfilled

Nostradamus or whatever...these guys are fake.

why do u think that 2012 will be different?
I love you!

Sunn

nostradamus believed that history is cyclical..which it isnt.

Rodentmouse7

2012 isnt gonna be the year which 'saves' us, the videos of IAN XEL LUNGHOLD'S lecture which awakened mind posted here...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=24402.15  (at bottom)

says that all the end cycles in mayan cosmology chart DEVELOPMENTS of humanity i.e. the industrial revolution,
2012 is happening now, we're veering towards a new undestanding of ourselfs- decemeber 21'st 2012 or whenever wont be some magic day which makes everyone enlightened.

life grows, shifts, evolves and develops *gradually* moment by moment, we wont suddenly be blessed with knowledge beyond our capacity, because who we were up until that point would be destroyed- and any spiritual awakening we face wont have been through our own hard work and discipline.
trees dont grow in a matter of seconds.

if god dies, were all f*cked.

Woah

2012 seems to have more facts behind it than other prophecies.

Kazbadan

So, 2012 is a mayan prophecie? i think (if i am not wrong) that 5 of May of the year 2002 (or 2000?!? cant remember the year) was the last day of the mayan prohpecies. Many people tought that in that day it would be the end of eberything, but nothing happened...as usual -_-

i dont want 2012 to come or 2013, etc...i am ok with this age lol. I want to live everything i have until 2012 or 2021 or whatever, until i die (and that day may happen tomorrow or today...who knows..i had once a drream where i would day with this age)
I love you!

Leo Volont

Quote from: Kazbadan on October 19, 2006, 17:30:03

If you study carefully, there is no famou prophecie (with a date on it) that ever was fullfilled

Lucy... Sister Lucy... the Seer of Fatima in 1917 had prophecized the coming of a far more terrible War and said that it would be presaged by the Sky turning Blood Red.   Then in 1938 there was a strange and unprecedented phenomena of a totally Red Aurora Burealis, that was visible, again agains all precedent, all the way down into Southern Europe.  Sister Lucy picked up the phone and called the Pope on his private line and said "Look up.  That's the Sign". A short time later World War II was raging.

Now there are a number of equally compelling prophecies in store from the more recent Marian Apparitions:  from the Garabandal Apparitions in Spain during the 1960's and the Medjugorje Apparitions of the 1980's.  Also Akido Japan. 

Yes, no where is 2012 Specified, but whatever was to happen is to happen during the lifetimes of the Seers involved.  The Garabandal Seers  will be in their 60's by 2012 and the Medjugorji Seers will be in their 40's and 50's. 

Goober

Quote from: Kazbadan on October 20, 2006, 13:47:33
So, 2012 is a mayan prophecie? i think (if i am not wrong) that 5 of May of the year 2002 (or 2000?!? cant remember the year) was the last day of the mayan prohpecies. Many people tought that in that day it would be the end of eberything, but nothing happened...as usual -_-

The last day of the mayan prophecies is December 21st, 2012.

Rodentmouse7

mayans didn't refer to anything by prophecy, its US who've done that.
IMO this "new age" is partly due to the internet, because since it began communication has been direct and uncensored from anywhere in the world.

e.g.
when the white man was slaughtering native americans in the late 1800's and eradicating there culture and beleifs, we were led to beleive through holywood movies and textbooks that they were savage people and an uncivilised society...  due to selective re-writings of history by those in power.

if something like that was to happen today, youd have people in chat rooms and forums telling people "they are f@cking killing us!!!", the communication would be direct, without going through any rewriting process.

this is just a small example but the internet is slowly integrating people from all over the world to form a 'global culture' of which we've never seen.  Im sure this is in some way playing a part in any golden age we'll see coming.

but again its the times we're living in thats changing, dont think you can squander your time until 2012 happily beleiving everything will be ok "when the day of prophecy comes"  cos your living in a dream world.

if god dies, were all f*cked.

Adrian

Hello Kazbadan,,

Quote from: Kazbadan on October 19, 2006, 17:30:03

2012 is not a prophecy, it is a very specific point in Earth time that has been verified by numerous independant sources.

The Mayan date is based upon the alignment of the galactic equator with the winter solstice sun and the solar system, the Energy effects of which could be profound.

The I-Ching is also a calendar culminating on December 21, 2012, and that was developed by the Chinese on the opposite side of the world to the Maya.

And there is numerous other evidence pointing to the same date.

Even many of the crop circles, which are not man-made, are pointing to the Maya and 2012.

A prophecy or just a couple of pieces of evidence one can say is inconclusive, but I am aware of a least 40 different factors pointing at 2012.

Best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

SilverSlider

Quote from: Adrian
Even many of the crop circles, which are not man-made, are pointing to the Maya and 2012.

Hey there Adrian

Just out of curiosity have you read anything about why crop circle creation is slowing? Last year there were tons but this year there was a noticeable drop.