The wave of the mirror has started on the 11th

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

Throughout the next 13 days we will be given a greater chance to see our traits and faults in other people. If something is bothering you in someone else, it means that the trait that makes you the most angry, is the trait that you yourself have problems with, and it needs to be healed.
" I am the other you"

The motto of the wave is:

"Today nothing can be hidden. today I will see my shadows, weaknesses and illusions, that are leading me in my life. Today I take a close look at the issues that don't seem important. People that make me angry the most, are my spiritual teachers. The only thing I have to do is discover, what is it that my illusionary enemies are trying to teach me.

good luck!
The only constant in the Universe is change

Zante

This resonates so strongly with what's going on in my life that it's uncanny.

Hannah b

Hey Zante!
Yes, quite an interesting time. I'm being shown liars all around me. So, I'm doing my best at figuring out how I am lying to myself. I guess I really don't want to see something  8-)

nappyboy76

QuoteToday I take a close look at the issues that don't seem important. People that make me angry the most, are my spiritual teachers. The only thing I have to do is discover, what is it that my illusionary enemies are trying to teach me.

the past couple days have definitely been a learning experience and i've been trying to deal with issues i've put off as unimportant over the months. i feel as if these issues were brought up as ''important'' b/c of the traits in other people that make me feel angry. things are definitely better now that i finally dealt with them  :-) and i can only see them getting even better now in the future

Hannah b

Quote from: nappyboy76 on January 21, 2007, 15:10:48
the past couple days have definitely been a learning experience and I've been trying to deal with issues I've put off as unimportant over the months. i

Yes, I haven't mentioned this earlier but this is the year of the red moon. First tone. The first tone means that the issues that will be highlighted this year (please note that new year in the Tzolkin calendar is 26 th of July, so currently we are during the 7th month) will be worked on throughout the next 13 years.
Red moon uncovers all forgotten issues, as for it is responsible for remembrance, "waking up", true identity, signs, power of cleansing, evolution through change.
On the dark side (wisdom of the shadow) it may bring: Lack of sense, being lost,negative affirmations,illusionary peace, blocks, pride, stubbornness, not wanting to live, ignorance of the "signs" shown by life,stagnation,pain and suffering,falseness, "being stuck in one point of view". Red moon dissolves blocks. The stiffer the blocks are the stronger the force has to be in order to show the real face of the issues.
Red moon is a very dynamic, brings changes, moves things around. It is very demanding.
It's like a big cleanser. If something is not working in your life, the moon will let you know about it for sure. it may not be pleasant.

The motto of this year is:

My blood symbolizes the TRUTH, the remembrance of "heaven". Today I will clean up chaos in everyday life, after that, I will clean up the past. What is missplaced, I will put together, so that I can see what ground I'm standing on. I know that there is a lot of work before me. When cleaning the blocks, I might touch old wounds, but no matter what the consequences are, I want to know the truth. Today I will stop my negative thoughts and affirmations.

In case you haven't yet...buckle up!  8-)