Alien, 2012, Pyramids, Paintings, Growing Theory Thread

Previous topic - Next topic

For future reference lets call everyone that made a pyramid, "The Pyramid Builders" which include: AZTECS MAYANS EGYPTIANS(if more please tell me). Also for future reference let's say aliens exist and did help us out (since we will never prove aliens exist with 'hard' evidence). So from now on I'll speak as if I believe it to be true.

The idea has popped up that magnets were used, that would make sense. Easy to give, easy to use.

Let's see what do all the pyramid builders have in common?
They all worshiped some sort of animal.

So let us get passed the idea that we are more mature then they are (past civilizations). If you see someone flying most would think he was an angel, would you agree?

Let's speculate, all over the world they build pyramids. That in itself has to pop questions. Obviously these civilizations never had contact to each other. So if all these civilizations created something that is so alike would that not indicate a common interaction they shared. Different cultures proof that humans don't think alike at different starting points.

Now I think the power of the pyramids have demised because the bodies have been taken out. Proof of this is how everyone that entered while the bodies where still in there died (curse). Also why were they put up into a museum, who came up with that brilliant idea? *Sniff Sniff* Do I smell conspiracy? (lol) 

In the photo you can see two bodies, so is the second body our astral body?
The connecting points establish a pyramid which is connected to our base chakra. In the photo below you can see the chakra points.

Doringo

Quoteif it is not obvious to you then you do not want it to be obvious
If I don't accept your theory it's because I'm somehow biased against you? You havent't exactly provided us with any incontrovertible evidence.
All men are equal in death.

I'm not going to give evidence. I just gave a theory but aliens obviously had something to do with that.

AncientLokiRemains

How is this obvious?

The mere fact that in contemporary times humankind neglects to align structures with celestial wonders doesn't mean that extraterrestrials had to have played a part in ancient times. 

This can simply be explained away by the fact that we, as a society, have paid less attention to the heavens, and are focusing more on money, and physical materials.

I'm not saying there's not a higher purpose for the pyramids, or that aliens had nothing to do with them, but I cannot let you make these kinds of connections without being challenged.

I also suggest that you describe how you go from
"Aliens played a part in the Egyptian Pyramids"
to
"The Mayans did not create their calendar"

And I'm assuming you mean the calendar that relates to energy and vibrations, and not the calendar that relates to taxes?
The end is nigh: 12/21/2012

11:11: What's it mean to you?

"When you look into the Abyss, the Abyss looks into you." -Nietzsche

GLM ISO GWM

Down with the clown 'till I'm dead in the ground.

Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.

the calendar was a gift for human sacrifice

AncientLokiRemains

Can you present evidence or argue this using more than just one assertive sentence?

GLM ISO GWM

ya I have evidence of aliens (hahaha ya right)

AncientLokiRemains

Not evidence of aliens, man.  That's not what I want.  But when you assert something, you have to have a reason.  Tell us how you arrived at that conclusion, instead of sticking to sentence-long statements that only let others know you have no way of backing up anything you say.

I'm not trying to get evidence of alien existence.  I'm trying to help you voice your points and critical thinking skills, things that seem to be at a low level, if you can't explain how pyramids lead to calendars in your mind.  You make a lot of assertions (that means you state a bunch of things are true), but you don't prove, or even explain them.  That will be your downfall if you ever decide to engage in a real conversation about these beliefs that you have.

Just laugh it away.  Stay that way.  And see what happens.

GLM ISO GWM

CFTraveler

For example:
Quote from: 369 on January 23, 2008, 04:11:27
The Mayans worshiped snakes, preformed human sacrifice, pyramids, and were very advanced.
The mayans worshipped a deity that was half-snake and half bird, actually.  Human sacrifice happened towards the end of their empire, and has been blamed for the collapse of their civilization.  Once they ran out of conquered to sacrifice, they started sacrificing their own, and it was downhill from here.  And, advanced as compared to who?

QuoteThe reason for human sacrifice is because humans can be used to go to a higher frequencies(stargate).
Is this your opinion, or is it based on what someone else said?  And if the second one, who?  How can humans be used to go to a higher frequency, and what makes it higher?

QuotePyramids are powerful and are used as a stargate...once you know realize it you can make sense this...
How do you know pyramids were used as a stargate?  I know what I think a stargate is.  What do you consider a stargate?

QuoteIn 2500 BC (see left) the southern shaft of the King's Chamber aligns perfectly with Al Nitak  (Zeta Orionis) at an altitude of 45 degrees. But at this point in time the other two stars of Orions Belt and the Milky Way do not align directly with the other two pyramids and the Nile.
And this means what?
QuoteIf we 'shift' the sky around (see right), continually going back in time, we find a perfect match between the pyramids and the three stars of Orions Belt and the Nile and the Milky way at 10,500 BC !"
Yes, I know about this, but I don't see what it's supposed to prove.  The egyptian religion revolved around gods turning into stars.  What does this have to do with the mayans?

QuoteIn the present we can not perfectly align anything...but the Egyptians can?
Not true.  We can align whatever we want to if we put resources into it.  This is one of those things that people believe because someone else said it.

QuoteIt is obvious that aliens were involved with it...
Obvious means nothing else could explain it.  There's all kinds of possible explanations for it- you choose the one that speaks to you, just as I do.
Quoteand if it is not obvious to you then you do not want it to be obvious.
No, when I come up with a theory I don't start by 'wanting it to be' anything.  I check out the facts first.
QuoteTo come to my point the Mayans didn't create their calendar...it was given to them for their human sacrifices.
I'm not sure how you get to this conclusion from what you said before.  Don't even see the connection.

Quote from: AncientLokiRemains on February 13, 2008, 17:15:31
Not evidence of aliens, man.  That's not what I want.  But when you assert something, you have to have a reason.  Tell us how you arrived at that conclusion, instead of sticking to sentence-long statements that only let others know you have no way of backing up anything you say.

I'm not trying to get evidence of alien existence.  I'm trying to help you voice your points and critical thinking skills, things that seem to be at a low level, if you can't explain how pyramids lead to calendars in your mind.  You make a lot of assertions (that means you state a bunch of things are true), but you don't prove, or even explain them.  That will be your downfall if you ever decide to engage in a real conversation about these beliefs that you have.

Just laugh it away.  Stay that way.  And see what happens.
No I just didn't know what you meant. If you can post mayan history (I don't really want to look through a forum or wikipedia (already read that)) then I'll be glad to read it.

I think I might be missing something (might blow my theory out the water) do we use the mayan calendar today?

Once this is answer I'll try to connect everything best of my ability

AncientLokiRemains

Not everyone, no.  We don't rely on it.  As a whole, we use the Gregorian calendar, the one with months and stuff.

Some people look the Mayan Calendar as a sort of horoscope, though, to see how their day is gonna go, or to see what should be done.. It's kind of smart, because the Mayans were astrologers and recognized the intention and "vibe" of every day.  But you should only use it if you believe in it, because your beliefs shape your reality, and if doubt exists, then chances are you won't allow the calendar to work for you.
This is the one I look at when I need to
http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html

GLM ISO GWM

Quote from: CFTraveler on February 13, 2008, 21:03:09
Not true.  We can align whatever we want to if we put resources into it.  This is one of those things that people believe because someone else said it.
Explain

For future reference lets call everyone that made a pyramid, "The Pyramid Builders" which include: AZTECS MAYANS EGYPTIANS(if more please tell me). Also for future reference let's say aliens exist and did help us out (since we will never prove this anyways). So from now on I'll speak as if I believe it to be true.

The idea has popped up that magnets were used, that would make sense. Easy to give, easy to use.

Let's see what do all the pyramid builders have in common?
They all worshiped some sort of animal. (Are there even cats in Egypt? ha)

So let us get passed the idea that we are more mature then they are (past civilizations). If you see someone flying most would think he was an angel, would you agree?

Here is my picture to show you the PYRAMID in the photo connected to our base chakra

AncientLokiRemains

Is there more?  I thought there'd be more, then I see the "reply" button.

GLM ISO GWM

Don't worry there is more it's in my brain I just have to connect the dots please be patient and I'm hoping for help. BTW I'm a 2 in the mayan astrology.

CFTraveler

Quote from: 369 on February 14, 2008, 02:46:37
Explain
What?
We do have the ability to orient what we build with any direction we choose.  It's just that in modern society we don't orient buildings with the stars or any specific constellation, because we build with the point of view of things like traffic flows and such.
But we do have the technology.
The idea that we don't have the technology came from Von Daniken in the 70's that I remember and people just accepted it.

Did you ask if there were cats in egypt?  Are you serious?  Did you know that the household cat is the descendant of the african wildcat and cats were routinely mummified in egypt?

Doringo

That's a pyramid? Uh...anything can be made into such a 'pyramid' by drawing an X over it. Your point?
All men are equal in death.

AncientLokiRemains

I think his point was, if you make a square based on the limits of the figure drawn by Da Vinci,  and connect the vertices, the exact center lies at the root chakra, the base, the genitalia, the chakra that tethers us to this physical world.

Correct me if I'm wrong, 369, of course.

GLM ISO GWM

Quote from: AncientLokiRemains on February 14, 2008, 13:00:36
I think his point was, if you make a square based on the limits of the figure drawn by Da Vinci,  and connect the vertices, the exact center lies at the root chakra, the base, the genitalia, the chakra that tethers us to this physical world.

Correct me if I'm wrong, 369, of course.
no you are right

and now that I think about it CFTraveler you are right (remembered something before that was aligned).

AndrewTheSinger

There are pyramids in China too. That's very interesting and you may be right, many megaliths have a seemingly  sexual connotation, see Menhir, Pedra Montada... translations of the Rongo Rongo, a mysterious script from Easter Island, tell a story of fishes mating with birds and giving birth to the Sun, then there are other strange creatures copulating with one another giving birth to more different species. It is almost like the story of the Creation is but a big orgy.

It would make sense if the pyramids had a similar underlying message/use. The snake was a very common symbol in ancient times, the snake in the Garden of Eden, the intertwined snakes of the Sumerians that may represent the DNA, the Kundalini serpent of the Hindus.

In the bible God punished the Devil by turning him into a snake and forcing him to crawl upon the Earth, yet in Ancient Egypt they placed the snakes on the heads of the birds, like they were trying to uplift that basic energy.

Quetzalcoatl, of the Aztecs, who came from the stars and taught them civilization, he is depicted as a snake man.

I can't really make sense of all this yet, but it would be cool to see what you may come up with.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

AncientLokiRemains

The old testament kind of has things backwards, or at least from a different perspective.  Greek mythology tells a similar tale, but with different (virtues? protagonists?)

Where god is ticked that we ate the fruit, the ancient greeks are rejoiced.  Zeus is the bringer of knowledge, signified by the lightning bolt he carries.  The serpent is the enlightener, and not the trickster.  Athena is Eve, burst from the head of Zeus-Knowledge.  Cain, is Hephaestus, at first banished because of his deformities, but later revered by Zeus for his loyalty to the knowledge brought out by the serpent's deeds.  Seth (the ancestor of Jesus) is Ares, the god of war, whom everyone despises.

Atlas (the giant holding up the sky) symbolizes the removal of god from our everyday doings.  We are the boss of what we choose to do.

Interesting view, if you ask me.

GLM ISO GWM

AndrewTheSinger

Wow man I think I understand it now! Holy sh** this is amazing, it would take some time to put it properly, collect some images and stuff but here's the basic idea:

First came the Sumerian Gods, all they wanted was to dominate and use the planet, they were experimenting with genetics and everything, creating their chimeras and lulus, but they never had the best of their intentions in mind.

Then came the Egyptian Gods, they were members of a confederation involved with optimizing the genome. They created their bases and institutes where people from all parts of the Universe went to participate in the program, it would greatly benefit all the races. Their logo, the winged snake, symbolized the uplifting of the DNA.

Adam and Eve were a creation of the Sumerian Gods, they would generate all the pure sons and daughters of God.

Everything was going fine, though these Gods were not exactly friends and had such radically different agendas, they didn't interfere with one another.

But then it happened, Eve betrayed the Sumerian Gods and was 'bit by the snake', she decided to participate in the program of the Egyptian Gods.

These people were part of a program, they volunteered to mix their DNA, 'his snake with hers', for the betterment of the races:

The institute:

http://www.janeng.com/travel/images/kom_ombo_web.jpg

The Persians might have thought "What a bunch of perverted fools, we'll take over this planet!"  :-)

so where all the pyramids used to put there king in it?

Quote from: 369 on February 14, 2008, 15:22:36
no you are right

and now that I think about it CFTraveler you are right (remembered something before that was aligned).

but also I  want everyone to see the pyramid in the picture for that will be a KEY clue later (I'm sure of it)

AndrewTheSinger

Quote from: 369 on February 15, 2008, 00:42:40
so where all the pyramids used to put there king in it?

I don't know, that notion is highly controvertible.