News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ascension

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtykurt42

Today has been been the most challenging day of my life. A group of evil 4th density grays spent this weekend twisting my mind convincing me that I was ready to 'ascend' to their plane of existence. They somehow took control of my mind and I believed more than ever that it was my time to go.

I had little control and could feel my life slipping away. The past 48 hours are pretty much a blur. The only time I had a moment of clarity was when I took a shower about an hour before I went to the park. The thought of my Lemurian seed crystals popped into my mind and I quickly took them and placed them in my jacket pocket.

When I arrived to the park to try and fight the grays and their 'Ascension process' I held my Lemurian crystals tightly and called out to the Ancients of Lemuria. A women then appeared to me along with a large man with a glowing blue sword. She helped me to balance my energy from my overflowing heart center into all 6 of my other chakras and then flow the access energy out through my crown. When this happened I began to think clearly again.

There were over 30 grays at the park in the 4th density where I was meditating and they had the intention of destroying my physical body. I could see cords of dark energy coming from them all and they were attached all over my body. When I realized this, I was filled with rage and with the help of the large man with the sword we destroyed them all... The male entity was near the Lemurian above me and took out several of them with a single stroke of his sword, he then took on the 'Dance of Death', the Zen of Sword play and severed the heads of all the grays that were attaching themselves to me. All I could here were popping sounds and swear words coming from the grays.

I then told them that we are at war now and that if I die I will spend the next 1,000 years hunting every single one of them down and destroying them one by one if they do anything to my physical body. The entity told the gray not to return and I could hear the grays talking with him and they told me that it was in their best interest not to return.

Several hours after this event occured, a hooded elder of the grays payed me a visit. He described that the 'others' gave me what they call the 'test of deception'. Many from this world have not survived this test and he described to me that my training has showed tremendous ability to shift my own energy from the heart center. 'You nearly split the 4th from the 3rd connection', he said.

While under there control the grays explained to me that they have been secretly ascending individuals to the 4th density. The media describes these strange deaths as the 'Smiley Face Killers' and bodies of young, college educated white males from the midwest have been found floating in rivers with this strange smiley face nearby. It just so happens that I live in Wisconsin, went to the University of Wisconsin and the park I meditate at daily is called Riverside.

Kinda looks like a gray if you ask me...  :|

The young men that have been killed are known as the 'Indago Children'. The elder explained to me that our race is rising to a level beyond that of the grays and reptillians. Over the next decade there are going to be many changes on this planet and the grays / reptilians, I guess don't want to see us become more powerful then them. They have ruled this galaxy for thousands of years and now there reign of terror is almost at and end.

To move outside, you must learn to move through the Grays space. You must not only respect it, but know how to avoid their entrapment. They are not letting anyone cross who is using deception, or following that path of power over others. No amount of words will convince them either, only direct responses to the testing. The fact that I have now faced them, and learned first hand, shows that we have penetrated this layer. There is no doubt in my mind at this point, it's they who fear us.

I know now that there is a hideous program taking place as we speak to locate and kill the indigo and crystal children here on earth. Why? They help to anchor in the new era, it's that simple. Those in control of this world know they are a threat.

If you believe that you are an 'Indago/Crystal Child' and have met these grays before, then you might want to begin energy body development training. It is the only way that will be able to fight these beings. The love energy from your heart chakra and higher primary energy centers is enough to take these guys down for good. I have been using large crystal spheres to raise my energy to a higher level along with the help of assistive technology. But don't let what happened to me frighten you. We are all capable of standing up to these bullies and with the help of a couple powerful friends they CAN be defeated!

* I would just like to say that this experiences is only MY perception of what happened. There where three members from my group that where there (in 4th density) to aid me and 'witnessed' the same things as I. This is a rather historic occasion when 4 astral projectors can all recount the event with perfect clarity.

Fourthdimension

:?

Kurt can i say something without causing you any offence

this stuff is totally dilusional that you are experiencing and am sure am not the only one to think that.
i know everone on this site more or less belives in ap ect and we all have a slightly diffrent outlook than most people in society.
but we dont damage our mental sanity ect because obe is healthy i think

but your either making all of these posts up which is annoying and in that case yu should channel your creative writting and make creative storys rather than posts

on the other hand if you are experiencing this 100 percent then you should stop or mabye talk to someone

i really dont mean any offence just worried is all and i know your dedicated with all the gadgets and techs you use to ap and time you spend ap'ing but none the less i think that you created some sorta fantasy and your either dillusinally living in it or lying about it

am sorry if i hurt your feelings

Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

kurtykurt42

They took control of my mind, this is not a joke. I wrote letters to all of my loved ones and left notes in my house for all of my belongins to go to the ones I love.

My mind was altered by these grays and I became a different person (turned to the dark side). I don't know how but they were able to control my emotions and then control my actions. This has been the most difficult weekend of my entire life.

The emotional pain was unbelievable, I have never felt anything like it before. I'm sorry if you believe that I'm making this up... But I guess I wouldn't believe me either.

Leilah

I think what he is experiencing may be very real. I have been there. And everyone thought that I was BONKERS. He may seem paranoid but I trust that he has his reasons. Reasons we may not be able to understand with our perception at this point.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

kurtykurt42

All I can say is that I hope that none of you ever have to experience what I experience this weekend. 

Jerry_Teps

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 21, 2010, 22:23:04
They took control of my mind, this is not a joke. I wrote letters to all of my loved ones and left notes in my house for all of my belongins to go to the ones I love.

My mind was altered by these grays and I became a different person (turned to the dark side). I don't know how but they were able to control my emotions and then control my actions. This has been the most difficult weekend of my entire life.

The emotional pain was unbelievable, I have never felt anything like it before. I'm sorry if you believe that I'm making this up... But I guess I wouldn't believe me either.

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 19, 2010, 01:39:52
I usually explore as either a Jedi [Star Wars] or a Saiyan [DBZ], depending on my surroundings. But I guess those are both human more or less.

You seem quite fond of Star Wars.

kurtykurt42

Ironic isn't it...

The grays also explained to me that they have been secretly ascending individuals to the 4th density. The media calls them the 'Smiley Face Killers' and bodies of young, college educated white males from the midwest have been found floating in rivers. It just so happens that I live in Wisconsin, went to the University of Wisconsin and the park I meditate at daily is called Riverside.

Kinda looks like a gray if you ask me...

Jerry_Teps

So wouldn't the information given to you by the "grays" have to be brought into question since this attempt at "ascension"?

Also, nice work going super saiyan in that video man, really convinced me.

lee46

QuoteThe grays also explained to me that they have been secretly ascending individuals to the 4th density. The media calls them the 'Smiley Face Killers' and bodies of young, college educated white males from the midwest have been found floating in rivers.

Sorry, I'm quite lost by now, what media?  theirs or ours? If they told you all this, how could you have fallen for that?

I'm not asking this in any offensive way, is just sort of confusing.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Jerry_Teps on February 21, 2010, 23:11:56
So wouldn't the information given to you by the "grays" have to be brought into question since this attempt at "ascension"?

Also, nice work going super saiyan in that video man, really convinced me.

I don't believe that all of them are bad but some of them sure are.

Haha... Watch the video again and tell me if you can feel any tingling sensations in your chest or hands?

Quote from: lee46 on February 21, 2010, 23:18:46
Sorry, I'm quite lost by now, what media?  theirs or ours? If they told you all this, how could you have fallen for that?

I'm not asking this in any offensive way, is just sort of confusing.

Our media, don't you watch the news (lol neither do I)! google it you'll see what I mean.

I fell for it because they attached themselves to my mind. I could see / feel cords of energy sticking to my energy centers and visual / emotional uploads were coming from a group of over 30 grays. I am powerful... but not powerful enough it would seem.

Without the help of the others, I believe I would not have survived.

Jerry_Teps

Lee, what he meant was that our media was naming the murders the Smiley Faced Killers, however, they have not said that grays are responsible for it.

Jerry_Teps

No, I watched it again and nothing happened, this time with sound on.

Also, the same technique you used is done better in this video here, except this one is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cixsk3nbII

kurtykurt42

lol, you're a funny guy. So, you think what I'm doing is fake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL3utSXvDZ0

Would love to hear other peoples opinions.

Jerry_Teps

I think that what your doing is misguided and evil and the true path is to Allah.

kurtykurt42

Praise be to Allah!

Questioner

Why are aliens trying to kill you?
Oh,and i saw the video,was i missing something.
didn't have sound on.

Jerry_Teps

Haha, naa, I don't believe in Allah, it's an incredibly archaic belief system and is keeping humanity from advancing.

Also, I though there may be some truth to what you had previously said (in earlier topics) however that video and this topic have completely overridden this.

Either that, or the world is really retarded.

EDIT: Also, I don't mean that I though what you said was true or not, I meant there was a small possibility that things may be that way, however, I did not believe it was so.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Questioner on February 21, 2010, 23:37:59
Why are aliens trying to kill you?
Oh,and i saw the video,was i missing something.
didn't have sound on.

Who knows why they wanna kill me... There evil bastards I guess.

The video is just me raising my energy to my limit. If you can't feel energy then you probably won't feel anything by watching it.

Jerry_Teps

So, to raise ones power to the limits, they must perform a kamehameha attack? Oh, ok.

kurtykurt42

It's just the technique I use... Whatever floats your boat.

Ka = Red chraka

Ma = Orange chakra

Ha = Yellow Chakra

Me = Green Chakra

HA = hold the energy in your heart center and generate as much power as possible from the lower three. Then move the energy out through your arms into your hands. Then you can blast the energy out as a beam of light energy.

Don't know why I'm explaining this to you though... Why are you even on this forum?

Jerry_Teps

I do not deny the existence of "energy", however, your "technique" is not the most compelling piece of evidence I have seen. So I apologise if I offended you in anyway, however, I reserve my opinions and I remain skeptical, however, I do not dismiss the existence of the subjects discussed on these forums.

Jerry_Teps

Haha, negative karma, good attitude towards those who challenge your testimonies.

Jerry_Teps

Also, again, I state that I am not against anything here, i'm just pointing out that the video of you "powering up" was not very convincing (however, you have no obligation to convince me, i'm just stating that the technique you used does not seem very serious).

Also, back to my first question. If there are good and bad grays, how did the bad ones find you? How can you believe those other ones since it is apparent that they are very manipulative if they managed to make you believe you were to ascend then how can you be sure they haven't been manipulating you this whole time?

(Unless you are talking about the different species of Grays)

EDIT: Also, in the post at the top of this page I may have offended you, I apologise and I was merely trying to contrast the extremes, not to represent my beliefs.

kurtykurt42

You're really starting to p*ss me off. Today was the most difficult day of my entire life and you sit here giggling and making fun of me. You have no idea what I went through and how close I came to leaving this planet for good.

Jerry_Teps

Giggling and making fun of you? I was merely asking questions about your encounter and I pointed out how silly your video was, then you became hostile towards me, stop turning this on me.

I'm sorry you can't handle someone criticizing your testimony, however, if you cannot take this, I suggest you do not leave events like this out for public scrutiny.

I even apologized numerous times however it's clear that you are unable to accept any point of view other than your own. I'm not saying that your closed minded, i'm merely pointing out that you are intolerant of others.