News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ascension

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtykurt42

I'm intolerant of you, now please stop posting.

Jerry_Teps

Okay Kurt, you're right... I'll stop posting now!  :-D

Jerry_Teps

I can't stop posting!!!  :lol:

Jerry_Teps

Maybe i'll go and check out some other posts in the forum now instead of only reading one and posting 15 times in it...

Jerry_Teps

The fact is, I have read many topics, and I am currently partaking in a discussion in one of those. However, a discussion cannot take place where only one party has the ability to express oneself. You clearly are opposed to my partaking in that discussion. That is fine, however, editing my posts is not the smart, mature thing to do. Any reasonable adult would merely ignore the post, or at least debate it. You have chosen to erase what I have previously posted, perhaps because you are intimidated by someone who does not blindly believe everything you say and do. I do not get why you are behaving in such a childish manner, what have I done other than question your experiences? Is that so bad?

I would presume you are going to edit this post too, but before you do, do you mind expressing your opinions? Being childish and fiercely opposing others for no apparent reason is not the most intelligent course of action.

kurtykurt42

Let's see how childish you act after a group of over 30 gray entities abduct do, take control of your mind and make you write letters to all your loved ones telling them that you are ready to 'ascend' to the the 4th density level and leave this planet for good.

These beings controlled my emotions for almost two days straight and then controlled my body and I was nearly killed... Sorry, but I guess that's why I may not be acting like myself. I will need some time to get over this experience.

I know for a fact now that there is a hideous program taking place as we speak to locate and kill the indigo and crystal children here on earth. Why?

They help to anchor in the new era, it’s that simple. Those in control of this world know they are a threat.

Xanth

This really reminds me of a story...
I had a friend back in highschool, she was from Malaysia originally.  She recounted a story to me about her life and why her family originally left Malaysia.
Anyways, she was convinced that she was the reincarnated Buddha... and her family had to leave Malaysia otherwise they would kill her and her family.

The reality of the situation was that she was the oldest in a family of about 6 children and felt pretty under-appreciated and pretty lonely too... not to mention that Asian parents are SUPER HARD on their children to succeed, so she created this story to make herself feel more important, more special... successful.  She truly, 100% believed it.  I went along with it at the time because who was I to pop the only thing in her life that was worth something to her?

In any case, she's doing awesome now... last I heard she was married and well on her way to her own happy family.

Don't let go of those things that make you feel special, but just realize where it all comes from and don't let yourself get carried away with it.

kurtykurt42

I wish this was a delusion that I made up to make myself feel special...

I belong to a group of experienced astral projectors. EVERY single one of them described seeing the exact same thing at noon on saturday. A large group of small gray beings attaching themselves to me, feeding on me, and somehow cloaking me from the 3rd density. I was completely gone from this place, not in control of anything.

Without there help and the help from the Lemurian's I am certain I would not be here now.

missym

These posts actually remind me of the whole '2012, end of the world, doomsday approaching, the start of a new Era' theory..
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

kurtykurt42

I'm just trying to figure out how to fly to the stars in a ship, not end the world!  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 22, 2010, 12:56:21
I wish this was a delusion that I made up to make myself feel special...
I imagine she felt the same way.

But meh...
Go have your fun.  :)

joel1212

Kurt, mind all the skeptics as this is only an astral projection forum so must dont have much knowledge. I believe all your stories and I'm very grateful of you sharing them. I'm happy that were able to break away from the darkside and the control they had you under.. Them targeting you shows that your of great importance to us all! :)
dont go away anytime soon!!

kurtykurt42

Perhaps there will come a time when you will see what I can see and then understand what is going on. This is the beginning of a war. Beings with tremendous power are very upset with what has been going on here and they are about to step in. I am prepared to join them in the fight against these beings (grays), who believe that they have the right to take us from this place.

joel1212

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 22, 2010, 13:21:24
Perhaps there will come a time when you will see what I can see and then understand what is going on. This is the beginning of a war. Beings with tremendous power are very upset with what has been going on here and they are about to step in. I am prepared to join them in the fight against these beings (grays), who believe that they have the right to take us from this place.
hmm i think ive read of this war. This was something from 2007 but it said that we as humans have to fight them off because the higher beings couldnt interfere or something like that.  But this is very good news that we're going to get assistance because we wouldn't of been able to fight them off with 99% of our population spiritually retarded.

kurtykurt42

2008 is when the 'Smiley Faced Murders' started happening. They have been targeting all of the Indago / Crystal children but many didn't know who was doing it because they did not survive.

joel1212

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 22, 2010, 13:31:53
2008 is when the 'Smiley Faced Murders' started happening. They have been targeting all of the Indago / Crystal children but many didn't know who was doing it because they did not survive.
http://www.collegenews.com/index.php?/article/theories_on_smiley_face_murders_resurface_again_0323099393/
it seems it started in 1997?

kurtykurt42

I guess you're right but I wonder if they leave smiley faces every time?

missym

This sounds to me more like a person, cult or a group of sick-minded people killing all these people..?
The comment up there /\ (sorry, I'm new to this) mentioned that this is an Astral Projection forum, and that's why we have little knowledge about this kind of stuff, and I agree. Why not post this info somewhere more relevant? :-)
I'm not insulting anybody here, IMO this whole thing seems a little far-fetched, but there are many things beyond our understanding, however if you were to introduce this stuff to the people who are interested in this, you may recieve more info and responses that you are looking for.
I apologize for my criticism, but we are all entitled to our own opinions, yes?  :-) All the best!
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

kurtykurt42

Not too many people will believe what I have to say regarding this experience and I understand that. To be honest I would like nothing more than to forget this ever happened and move on. All of my experiences with these grays are on my website and I suppose in time people will find it if they're interested.

RyanAugust

Eff that other guy Kurt, I believe you. Once I had an experience where a demon stood around in my room tapping on stuff and trying to scare me, ultimately raising the levels of bad energy in my room and I woke up to turn on the light and I felt a physical hand on my face push me into my bed and I heard a sucking kind of sound, almost like a grabage disposal I suppose but at the same time I could hear, whether phsically or telepathically I'm not sure, this demon telling me that I wasn't going anywhere. I started to pray and commanded him to leave and he did. But, it took me about four months to sleep with the light/tv off again. I am almost positive that nobody believed me, even my own stepfather made fun of me. These things are crazy, unbelievable and not of this world and people have been trained to not believe. So I feel you're pain, I thought I was going to die, and everybody thought it was video games and bad tv making me delusional. I'm glad you're OK, still with us.

kurtykurt42

Yea, those video games and TV can be pretty dangerous!  :-D

I wish it would have only been one demon because then I would have kicked the crap out of him! But these guys are drones that are controlled by the hive mind and have no choice but to follow his commands. This guy probably just sits back far away and watches as these little gray guys team up on me. I have heard of several of them paralyzing individuals but never as many as 30... Guess I must be pretty strong!   :-D

RyanAugust

See? There are always positives to take in lol you would have kicked the crap out of a demon? That's craziness, how do you do that? That's been one of my fears since I started. I know it resides in my house to some extent and I wouldn't want to run into him on the way back to my body   :-(
But if I could kick the crap out of him, I'd WANT him to be there haha

kurtykurt42

I have been practicing martial arts and energy body development for several years. I use powerful energy attacks to obliterate them into nothingness!  :-D

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5971/dsc03910.jpg

RyanAugust

Mista Kurty, check your inbox.

Xanth

Quote from: joel1212 on February 22, 2010, 13:27:27
hmm i think ive read of this war. This was something from 2007 but it said that we as humans have to fight them off because the higher beings couldnt interfere or something like that.  But this is very good news that we're going to get assistance because we wouldn't of been able to fight them off with 99% of our population spiritually retarded.
Of course you've "read of this war".
People have been coming to forums like these for YEARS spouting this kind of thing.
I've never once seen a single claim come to fruition though.

All these claims always come from people trying to make their lives seem/feel more grandiose than they actually are.