News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ascension symptoms?

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral-Trea

Hi all,

I know alot of people have different opinions of what will happen in 2012.. One that I seem to atleast WANT to believe more than others is the ascension to the 5th dimension theory. I have been watching alot of stuff on youtube and wanted to know what others think of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeZ2DT1yqh0

If this is true, then it sounds like no matter what, 2012 will be a good thing for everyone.

I tend to believe this theory also because of alot of things about myself that people claim are symptoms of ascension. One of the biggest is an intense feeling of being drawn to these type of topics along with a feeling of being different than most people. I feel as though I am "waking up" as so many people describe, because I have for years seen how naive and manipulated society is and I am breaking out of that programming. The thing is ... I have always found myself asking certain questions, but now that I am researching this ascension stuff more, all the pieces seem to be coming together.

Of course, I think alot more will happen leading up to 2012.. Probably a big earthquake soon somewhere in the world or other type of major disaster, crime has already been increasing but will spike drastically as people go crazy thinking the end is near and start doing whatever they want on a global scale, and then of course there is the alien attack government hoax theory.

Bedeekin

I WANT to believe nothing happens. Why does something have to happen? Why  - after all the historical knowledge of prophecy dates and blunders created thereon in - are we still hooked on the 2012 thing?

Mayans that are alive today are basically laughing at the 2012 prophesiers.

Why don't people listen to them?

I'm asking lots of questions today.

Astral-Trea

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 29, 2012, 06:12:56
I WANT to believe nothing happens. Why does something have to happen? Why  - after all the historical knowledge of prophecy dates and blunders created thereon in - are we still hooked on the 2012 thing?

Mayans that are alive today are basically laughing at the 2012 prophesiers.

Why don't people listen to them?

I'm asking lots of questions today.

Well, even if nothing happens at all, my scenario about people going crazy close to that date and running wild I believe, will most definately happen. As much as 2012 has been portrayed in the media and on channels like "The History Channel" constantly for years and on the web... it is part of the programming of society just like so many other things. It will only take one out of the ordinary thing happening close to that date to set people off I am sure.

But like I said, I want to know what people think of the video link I posted and anyone who knows about, believes, or doesn't believe in ascension or maybe people think it means something completely different. I just have feelings lately that seem to go along with the ascension process but honestly I don't believe any one thing 100% cause nobody really knows.. I am just in "wait and see" mode.. we'll know if we make it to Xmas this year or see the 2013 ball drop in time square. But even if that happens, it may be a turning point in the world that could be good or bad.

Bedeekin

But we did have the same thing when the year 2000 clicked over and there weren't any mass mental things... nothing happened.

I get your point... I just don't get 'it'... the whole waiting for something that might be a waste of thought.

I'm intrigued to see what happens when it passes over smoothly. Probably the same thing that happened in 2000... all the prophesiers went quiet for a while and then rekindled the 2012 thing... and shift it forward again to 2032 is it?

Astral-Trea

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 29, 2012, 14:17:32
But we did have the same thing when the year 2000 clicked over and there weren't any mass mental things... nothing happened.

I get your point... I just don't get 'it'... the whole waiting for something that might be a waste of thought.

I'm intrigued to see what happens when it passes over smoothly. Probably the same thing that happened in 2000... all the prophesiers went quiet for a while and then rekindled the 2012 thing... and shift it forward again to 2032 is it?

Yes you are right.. but 2000 was a little different.. it was something that computer nerds suddenly came up with which never really made sense to me... a car not cranking cause the computer would think it was the year 1900 and that it didn't exists yet. come on!! LOL...  for some reason 2012 holds more weight to me but I am treating it sort of the same as 2000.. Im not going out to spend my life savings on supplies or giving away all my belongings :)

Bedeekin

Oh god... yeah.. .but the computer thing was new... the same thing happened... many different theories. The millennium bug came in at the last minute. The build up was for years.

This does have a nice 'mayan' thing about it. If it wasn't for Diego de Landa Mayan culture wouldn't be so mysterious. The bastard.

ForrestDean

The video sounds interesting, but it has nothing to do with my own personal reality.  However, I am currently watching an AWESOME video at this very moment that has everything to do with my own personal reality, but it has no title.  :wink:

Oh, and... Wha'ts 2012?  :?

Xanth

What exactly does one believe they are "ascending" into?  O_o

Astral-Trea

Quote from: Xanth on August 29, 2012, 22:17:49

The 5th dimension... Check out the video and let me know what u think.. This ascension idea is pretty wide spread from what i am seeing online.

NoY

Quote from: Xanth on August 29, 2012, 22:17:49

did you not watch the video?

they belive the physical world will become an astral planet

:NoY:

Astral-Trea

Quote from: NoY on August 30, 2012, 01:31:11
did you not watch the video?

they belive the physical world will become an astral planet

:NoY:

Yes good way of putting it lol... Out of curiosity.. What would you call people who believe this?

NoY

Stookie_

Reminds me of Neon Genesis Evangelion - the world and everything in it turns to LCL and becomes a single consciousness because of a hidden cabal of... people?... who are doing a huge ritual by sacrificing a giant fighting cyborg that has elements of the original man in it. Japanese cartoons may be onto something.

Astral-Trea

LOL weird.. I thought more people were into astral projection and such believed this.. So let me ask, what do you all believe the ascension (if there is such a thing) actually means?

Szaxx

The termination of life.

As long as you've been good at heart.

Thinking required.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Astral-Trea on August 30, 2012, 13:50:53
LOL weird.. I thought more people were into astral projection and such believed this.. So let me ask, what do you all believe the ascension (if there is such a thing) actually means?

Ascension as in ascending to a higher conscious state of being without physically dying?

Not ascending to heaven without dying...

Astral-Trea

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 30, 2012, 15:58:50
Ascension as in ascending to a higher conscious state of being without physically dying?

Not ascending to heaven without dying...

Well either way hopefully will be a good thing if it happens :)

Xanth

Quote from: Astral-Trea on August 30, 2012, 01:32:25
Yes good way of putting it lol... Out of curiosity.. What would you call people who believe this?
"Delusional" is a term which comes to mind.  ;)

ForrestDean

Quote from: Astral-Trea on August 30, 2012, 16:52:16
Well either way hopefully will be a good thing if it happens :)

If "it" happens?  :?  And, if "it" is not "good" or what you "hoped" for, then just choose something else.  :-)