Earth changes and 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

NoY

because the lower earth will be destroyed with all the sinners and all the nice people will move to the higher  :evil:

lol

:NoY:

Capt. Picard

That is a religious belief on the same level as believing Jesus will come back to save the christians and send everyone else to hell. There is no basis outside wishful thinking for this.

Apeman

Quote from: mon9999 on June 18, 2010, 02:01:37
I was once a member

The only difference between a cult and a religion is the number of followers
Infinite Love is the Only Truth - Everything Else is Illusion

Tiny

'Lo Picardelli, long time no see! Still rattling the sabres, i see!

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

Xanth

Quote from: Tiny on December 20, 2010, 13:05:09
'Lo Picardelli, long time no see! Still rattling the sabres, i see!

kind regards,

Pauo
Not for a month and a half, or so it would seem.  :)

Everlasting

Things will really heat up next year when we hit the photon belt.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Tiny

Quote from: Everlasting on December 20, 2010, 19:06:08
Things will really heat up next year when we hit the photon belt.

cant wait to see the weather start really going tits up.

Where I live, it's already begun  :-). The fimbul winter is here!!!

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

Stillwater

No one really ever seems to agree where the photon belt is. Whenever someone wants to get people hyped up or freaked out, they always say, "Lo! The photon belt, a mere two years away!" It is always two years away. Just enough time to do meaningful things in your life before it happens, but not enough time to change things or avoid it, before we all bake/ ascend/ are invaded/ bake and ascend/ or we get the next prediction about how it is really coming 2 years later. Really, I have been hearing about it since mid-90s. I would not be surprised if people were talking about it in the 70s.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

CFTraveler

"Bake and Ascend" sounds like a new popcorn brand.  :lol:

Stillwater

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

CFTraveler

A little small, but what the heck.

mon9999

end time prophecies!:

Earth changes
global warming
global economic breakdown
extreme weather patterns
global awakening
and the return of the spice girls

Thomaaass

Quote from: Xanth on April 17, 2010, 13:51:37
Artificial Earthquakes... wasn't the the premise for the movie "The Core"?   :)

As for my earlier comment...
I believe it has to do with all the mass amounts of negative energy that humanity is putting out.
It's having a massive effect upon the Earth as a whole.  I feel that we're poisoning the Earth's energy.

Just my belief. :)

I actually really agree with what you are saying. It's as if all the negative things we do are wearing down the Earth and eventually, at some point... It has to 'break'.