Help Fight The 2012 Negativity!

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

I mentioned something about this on Facebook a couple weeks ago.
I wanted to try to put together a meditation group of sorts. The goal would be to try and counter some of the negative energy/thoughts put forth about the upcoming nonsense regarding the 2012 Phenomenon. Basically, we'll pick a day, a single 24 hour period in a month when everyone can focus their meditations towards sending out positive energy regarding this phenomenon.

It's almost common knowledge these days amongst metaphysical practitioners that we create our own reality.
The energy we put out in the universe shapes our universe in a multitude of ways.

Now, you can go about this meditation in any way you want. For me, I intend to visualize all the negative thoughts and ideas that people have regarding 2012 and putting them into a big metal box, then tossing that box to be incinerated into the Sun.

The thoughts will include any notion of war, destruction of the earth in various ways, to smaller negative things like fighting with friends and neighbours. Putting energy towards the goal of peace and love should be of the utmost importance.

I was thinking the last Friday of every month would be a good time to do this. Any thoughts?

Feel free to comment here or on Facebook with your thoughts and ideas on this. :)

Together, we can make a difference!

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/04/06/monthly-meditation/

Lionheart

What's your Facebook name Xanth?

Xanth

You can use my email address to search for me.  :)

Everlasting

It's futile to try to stop the cleansing cycle, or would you rather see the planet die?.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Xanth

Quote from: Everlasting on April 07, 2012, 21:43:33
It's futile to try to stop the cleansing cycle, or would you rather see the planet die?.
So does that mean you're not going to help? 

I'd rather not pollute my thread with discussion on if it's going to help or not... I'm convinced it will.

All I want to know now is who wants to help in a monthly meditation session.  :)

Contenteo

Give me a EST time. Give me a direct intent. I'll get a group together.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Lionheart

Meditation works wonders, especially in mass. Just check out the reactions from these people at the 600 Megawatt Meditation in London.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Vl9BpHAK8. It definitely created a glow in them. I am definitely on-board with this Xanth. There are a number of sites appearing right now with aims to bring the collective conscious together. I see positive breakthroughs in the near future. The Thrive Movement and the Global Coherence Initiative are two great ones for this.
Dispelling the ridicule and negativity behind 2012 would be a great start. They are even starting to use 2012 in Television Commercials.

Xanth

Well I was thinking that since a lot of people are in very different time zones, that we would pick a 24 hour period for which everyone can participate.
I mean, we're all focusing towards the same goal... so it doesn't have to be everyone doing it at the same time for it to work.  :)

The last Friday in each month sounds like a good a place as any to begin. 

So this month's would be Friday, April 27th.

Anonymouse

Contenteo

What's a specific outline of the intent we will be focusing on?

Cheers,
Contenteo

Xanth

Quote from: Contenteo on April 09, 2012, 12:22:16
What's a specific outline of the intent we will be focusing on?

Cheers,
Contenteo
That's entirely up to you.
Whatever Intent you need to put forth to increase the positive energy towards 2012 and negate the baddies out there.  :)

CFTraveler

That's an awesome idea.   BTW, check your pm, I'm sending you one.

Xanth

TOMORROW is the first monthly meditation session day!
Don't forget to help fight the negativity!!

At any point tomorrow, take 10 - 15 minutes (or more!) and meditate using your chosen method to lock away the negative energy surrounding the 2012 date!  :)

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

I am a vendor in a Renaissance Faire in a area called Amana Colonies.  This Vedic City is nearby. The people in this area are fantastic, they are very positive and very peace loving. It's a treat to get to visit every year.

BeHappy

Love is Hate, Hate is Love

Xanth

So who participated on the day?

I had two really nice visualizations flowing of all the negativity being shoved into a chest, which I then tossed into the sun to burn up!  :)

Lionheart

I did, I drew the negativity in, made it into a giant sphere and launched it into the sun, watching it disintegrate upon contact. Great visuals!  :-)

RaYZeDP

Everyone should try to meditate during the solar eclipse to fight negativity it's tommorow thanks.

Xanth

Speaking of which!  The next monthly meditation is this Friday!  The 25th!  :D

daytona955

Hi, I've only just found this thread. Is everyone still doing this?

Xanth

I've been super busy lately to make announcements regarding it, and I meditate everyday anyway.   But yeah,  it's definitely still on.   :-)

Contenteo

Oh I am definitely still in.

Cheers,
Contenteo

zareste

Shouldn't we be fighting (well, killing) the people who want everyone to be positive toward bad things?

Szaxx

Hi,
If you think ethically. The bad wouldn't happen in the first place.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.