Not Dec. 21, 2012... but Oct. 14, 2008?????

Previous topic - Next topic

interception

Quote from: Vice on September 25, 2008, 16:33:50
The aliens need to make their presence known first before they can simply walk among men and share technology and ideas.  A dramatic change in the way we function as a society and knowing that other civilizations exist can be overwhelming for some.  Many may resort to violence or suicide in fear of enslavement or war.

I agree with you on those points.

Quote from: Vice on September 25, 2008, 16:33:50
These aliens know which is best to help humanity and have practiced this event many times.

Are you sure? How do you know this? Or is this something you want to belief?

kurai kokoro

cave paintings of extraterestrial alien craft, hieroglyphics of extraterestrial alien craft, pictures of extraterestrial alien craft in Leonardo divinci's art, i wouldn't be surprised if the Mona Lisa was a picture of an extraterestrial alien, even the crystal skull has an extraterestrial alien face on it in the evolutionary scale. it would also explain how the crystal skull radiates energy and is shaped perfectly as a humanoid skull. I've been researching this stuff for along time. I forgot the name of Leonardo Divinci's painting with the Extraterestrial Alien craft.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

SilentRain

It's so interesting that there are still many things discovered till today, which brings us new perspectives and creates new theories.
My personal take on things suchs as NDE's, OBE's, Meditation, UFO's and other paranormal experiences and discoveries is that until it's proven that it's unmistakingly true or false I keep either options open. Science cannot explain everything yet what we witness sometimes and is mostly focused on the world outside us, rather than the world inside us.

For me dreams & OBE's are real, for they are my reality at the moment I experience them.
1. I cannot deny that to myself, especially when lucid enough during the experience. Even it gets proven later that is just brain chemistry and nothing more, the experiences were valuable and made me who I am today.
2. Science is a framework on which we test the validity of our reality, but should it not rather be the reality on which we base our science. I'm convinced that's what we all try to achieve in one way or another, depending on how you look at it.

My point being; this 14 Oct 2008 prediction, I welcome it. This world and it's inhabitants need hope and most long for an awakening of some kind. So we can correct where we're really going wrong now (global warming, war, poverty, discrimination, racism, genocide, lazyness, depleting of resources, population growth, crazy weather patterns since the last 2 decades, dependency on oil, money (the biggest reason for the problem we face in my eyes), etc.).
Many people still do not want to see or hear about this problem, because we all know that really doing something about it and making a difference will mean a change in attitude and way of living. Personally I think it's for the better of all, including the individual. But I also presume that many people are afraid of such change, for it would tip over their world.
Nonetheless, we either do something about it now or we can wait till it hits us in the face. I also don't have all the solutions for these problems were facing, but I am prepared to do my take in it. So the prediction of UFO's coming to visit us and helping us out is a nice and comforting idea, and therefore I long they come. But if they don't, let us not waste time and wait for another prediction but start living your life in harmony with others, without sacrificing the values that make you "YOU". One person can only do as much as she/he can, giving it your best. If all of us do that than the awakening has already begun...and I think it is.

Love & Light,

Adun

Quote from: kurai kokoro on September 21, 2008, 01:21:24
when i saw this i was overwhealmed  :-D or something I have always known but people called me and my brother crazy, lol, I would say, so whos crazy now huh?

Apparently you. You can't decide to believe wild and baseless predictions just because they're comfortable.

Even if said predictions turned out to be true, you would still be crazy for having believed in them before without a logical reason.

Beliefs aren't a choice, they're a reflection of your ability to reason.

Quote from: Stookie on September 22, 2008, 11:27:43See, there's a perfectly logical explanation. And if it's not on Oct. 14, it's possible that Oct. 14 is really the name of the craft. It's not her fault she doesn't properly understand what they mean by "Alabama".

Well, duh. New age folk always has a way out from a prediction full of fail.

I predict every year people will predict it will be the year when aliens will appear on October 14th. Then one year when aliens actually do visit us it will mean the prophecy was true. It doesn't matter the day they come either, if they don't appear on a October 14th it just means that was actually the ship captain's birthday. :roll:

The prophecy is true! :roll:

kurai kokoro

QuoteApparently you. You can't decide to believe wild and baseless predictions just because they're comfortable.

Even if said predictions turned out to be true, you would still be crazy for having believed in them before without a logical reason.

Beliefs aren't a choice, they're a reflection of your ability to reason.

well according to my G.Q.E. from highschool and other tests my ability to reason is quite well, in fact I have been told it was better then everyone Else's both online and in highschool.
and I'll admit that was a bad post however the proof of extraterestrial alien crafts are in paintings and such, even the galactic rift in Mayan prophecies if thats apart of it, could actually have been an artificial worm hole that is just assuming that it was indeed apart of the prophecy.

Though I suppose that "It is best to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and to prove to be a fool." ~Samuel Clemens~

Starvingpercussionist

If I were "them", I wouldn't just take one ship if I wanted to show a message of love, that'd be way too ambiguous. I'd take fleets of ships and make a giant heart shape and move that over each major city. That'd be much clearer, but no, that strategy would be too easy... I mean seriously, they obviously have enough ships to do that, why not put them to good use?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OjcCIa_0YA
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

AndrewTheSinger

But the real big extractions are not ships, I know because I saw it and didn't believe it, I never thought it was so bizarre.

There's a whole damn zoo out there, I mean, in the universe above, and they come down, they appear huge, because our modelled forms are small. In your true spiritual form you wouldn't even be able to enter the Earth, because it is not larger than a soccer ball, I'm sure some astral projectors have experienced this, going into space and being unable to enter the small planets.

"But their powers, which are the angels, are in the form of beasts and animals. Some among them are polymorphous, and, contrary to nature, they have for their names which [...]. They are divided and [...] according to the [...] and [...] in form [...]. But these that are aspects of sound according to the third originate from being. And concerning these, all of these (remarks) are sufficient, since we have (already) spoken about them." -  Marsanes

It's all true.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

interception

I have always wondered what it would look like to us if a higher dimensional being interacted with our 3 dimensional universe in a way so that we can see it.

If you think of pushing a complex 3D object through a 2D sheet: To the 2D beings living in their little 2D world, this odd interaction seems to appear out of thin air and grow and morph and then disappear into thin air again. It will also appear to move in ways which defies the laws of physics of the 2D world, including "teleportation".
Very much like certain UFO cases.

AndrewTheSinger

Exactly. Regarding the dimensions, they exist in the same way that we do, only the substance they are made of is not as heavy as the substance that our bodies are made of, since we are in the lowest part of the matter, and because of this they are more free.

Also, when they come down they don't perceive the material world the same way that we do, and when we look at them we don't perceive them the same way that they perceive themselves, and this is due to an energetic discrepancy, for they come from a more energetic nature, since they dwell above.

But there are more heavens above them, their existence is an error that happened during the process of creation. These material universes were created by a lesser god, he calls himself a god but he is a liar and an arrogant envier. They refer to our universe as the 'universe of poverty', and also 'the world of the dead', and they keep the souls returning to slavery, because most of the souls don't know about the pre-existent Father.

Edit: in the writings it is spelled 'Pre-existent Father'

galaxy_storm

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on September 29, 2008, 03:48:38
... their existence is an error that happened during the process of creation. These material universes were created by a lesser god, he calls himself a god but he is a liar and an arrogant envier. They refer to our universe as the 'universe of poverty', and also 'the world of the dead', and they keep the souls returning to slavery, because most of the souls don't know about the pre-existent Father.
Error of creation? Lesser god? Universe of poverty?
Maybe I don't get you, but is this some form of quote or you really believe what you've written??

:?
Flow...

interception

Quote from: galaxy_storm on September 29, 2008, 16:32:43
Error of creation? Lesser god? Universe of poverty?
Maybe I don't get you, but is this some form of quote or you really believe what you've written??

:?

Yeah, I'm not feeling that. :? Sorry, Andrew but I'm not getting what you wrote about "lesser gods" and "errors in creation" and stuff either.

To me creation is as it should be, there are no "errors" in it in that sense. Nothing exists because of some error. I mean that's insane. The system as seen from a multidimensional level is perfect.

My opinion off course! 

Vitruvian

Lessee, here . . . To Serve Man, To Serve Man . . . *gulp* - it's a COOKBOOK!  :-o
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_Man_(The_Twilight_Zone)
Vitruvian

Starvingpercussionist

THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."

AndrewTheSinger

Let me try to put it in a different way. Imagine perfect immortal spirits existing in a perfect realm. Then someone said:

-This is so good and so easy, why don't we have some adventure?
-Yeah, let's create some challenges, like monsters and demons so that we can test our powers!

Then she went forth and did it, Sophia, she created a god who was imperfect, and she put him outside the eternal realm. It's not that he's evil, he's just ignorant, he didn't even know his mother. He thought that he existed alone, so when he discovered the creative power inside him he started creating universes and worlds, using the image that he knew in his subconscious mind. And these universes resembled the eternal realms, but they were imperfect, for he created them out of his ignorance of the real good things. 

Then he created other powers to assist him, and he put each one over each heaven. When he was done he said "I am the only God, I am your father, there is no other!", because he doesn't know how he came into existence.

The powers created other authorities, and lords, and angels, and they started producing mortal bodies to inhabit their creation. Then the chief ruler blew them from the immortal spirit that he possessed from his mother, and also from his counterfeit spirit of ignorance.

The humanities grew, they reproduced and filled the worlds, and the immortals had the adventure that they wanted, because they learned that material life is not easy.

Many of them were able to overcome the ruler and return to the place where they were in the beginning, but some of the immortals were taken captive, they started thinking that they belong to the gods, and that they must submit to their power, they forgot it completely.

And so they sent groups of illuminators from the eternal realms to summon the spirit that belongs to them, so that they may remember, awake, and return. These groups were attacked by the powers of the gods, because they envied their light and their freedom.

Demons came from the land and the sea. Sea peoples united themselves to destroy the immortals, but they could not do it, they were chased away and scattered. This is a very long story, but to make it short, there are immortals who are still asleep and fettered by worldly cares, and illuminators are still being sent from the eternal realms to awaken them.

Try to solve this: There is a veil that separates the universes below from the universes above. How could you hide something in a public place by using a veil?

Van-Stolin

By hiding it in plain sight.  No one will question something if its common place.  Only someone with outside knowledge will be able to illuminate that darkened mind and tear away the veil across reality.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

CFTraveler

AndrewTheSinger

In the sense that the veil is not placed over what is hidden, the thinking is right, but the veil is somewhere else, and it is active. When you remove a veil from your mind you are able to understand it, but you're still not able to reach it immeadiatly. Where is the veil, and most importantly, what is the veil?

Starvingpercussionist

I think the veil is the separation of mind from identification with the source.
THE ANSWER PARADOX

no_leaf_clover

I have been reading a paradigm-shifting book by physicist William A. Tiller, and he proposes the physical and "etheric" worlds are separated by the speed of light. Everything below the speed of light is dense physical substance, and everything above the speed of light is "etheric" substance.  Approaching the speed of light theoretically requires an infinite amount of physical energy, and so is supposedly impossible and there is a sort of forbidden energy zone (without the right "vehicle" for transportation across it :) ) just as the shells of electron orbits have gaps around the nucleus of an atom. He ties this in to quantum physics and even solves where magnetic fields arise from without an electrical current being pre-existant: a particle dubbed the "magnon" that exists on the other side of the speed of light that corresponds to the electron as per Maxwell's Equations that relate the two forces of electricity and magnetism.  He also demonstrates a lot of human capability to generate small electrical currents and even more subtle energies that defy conventional classification but influence the electrical level, supposedly from a quantum level.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

kurai kokoro

13 days and i'm not sure i'm perpared. i guess i just need to step up my meditation and start meditating 3-6 hours a day.  :-(

Kazbadan

I bet nothing will happen. Dont wast ur time.
I love you!

galaxy_storm

Quote from: no_leaf_clover on October 01, 2008, 01:53:27
I have been reading a paradigm-shifting book by physicist William A. Tiller, and he proposes the physical and "etheric" worlds are separated by the speed of light. Everything below the speed of light is dense physical substance, and everything above the speed of light is "etheric" substance.  Approaching the speed of light theoretically requires an infinite amount of physical energy, and so is supposedly impossible and there is a sort of forbidden energy zone (without the right "vehicle" for transportation across it :) )

That's really interesting  :-)

Flow...

Stookie

Here's a depiction of the gnostic veil that someone else posted here a while back:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/agochar/GnosticSoul.jpg

The original gnostics believed the veil is the physical world and the physical body, created by Satan to deceive man and keep him from knowing his true self and God. Some believe the veil is created by ego, and our goal is to alchemically transform ego into spirit, or something of that nature.

And I bet that CFTraveler knows much more about this stuff than me and my armchair mysticism :)

Starvingpercussionist

THE ANSWER PARADOX

AndrewTheSinger

The gods have been disturbed, can you feel it?  8-)