Numerology. September 9th, 18th or 27th...A BIG DAY?

Previous topic - Next topic

Athelstone

I just thought I would create a thread about this in case anything happens...it would be interesting if it did.

But basically, according to some numerologists, something of worldwide significance is going to occur either on the 9th, the 18th or the 27th of September 2007 that will affect the whole Earth.

The reason why it could be any of these three dates is because they all add up to nine. (18th. 1 + 8 = 9) & (27th. 2 + 7 = 9). Additionally, the year 2007 adds up to nine. And the month of September is the 9th of the 12 months. Therefore numerologically, the day will be 09/09/09. "9" in numerology represents a closure, an end to a long series of events...just before a new beginning, which is represented by "1". 2008, numerologically, is "1" because 2 + 0 + 0 + 8 = 10, and 1 + 0 = 1.

Kryon describes it as, "A day all over this earth, that will be celebrated. It is a day of tremendous celebration of shift".

So perhaps we'll see something big on the news on one of these three days...let's wait and see.

sk8chik

cool, definitely sounds like there's significance to these dates numerologically. hopefully something will happen; I like change. I think the rest of the world does too, and we need catalysts to incite action in us. Terrorism is certainly not justified in itself, but it does have the inadvertent effect of major change in response to it. With enough catalysts occurring hopefully the human race will be incited to raise its spiritual awareness in the coming years and 2012 may actually be......

Athelstone

I think a huge conflict (a large war or battle of some sort) is going to initiate in earnest. For example, the US government might initiate an attack on Iran.

But how could this possibly be considered a day of celebration? Well, after thinking about it there's something I hadn't originally taken into account, so this is going to sound really strange now...

Our "higher selves", an aspect of ourselves that we cannot perceive will be celebrating, because the day will start a chain of events that will eventually lead to world peace. This doesn't mean that war is a good thing or that I support war. If it happens, obviously there'll be a lot of suffering and death.

However, the bigger picture is that this conflict (if it happens) will eventually lead to a realization and enlightenment, that will eventually bring about world peace. So without realizing or noticing it, that day our spirits will be celebrating in anticipation of this.

Of course, I could be wrong.

:)

sk8chik

Yeah Athelstone, that's very similar to how I view all of this 2012 stuff and what's going on in the world right now as well. Its fascinating because its all culminating so quickly now! Anyway I'm curious; where did you hear about this date in Sep. 2007 thing from? I'd like to look into it and would be interested to know if its really a widespread belief by numerologists. Its coming up soon  :evil: Also that's interesting how quickly the 1's will show up; 1/1/2008 will be 1/1/1...

Athelstone

I heard about it from the latest Kryon channel at Kryon.com. I then tapped "999 September" into google and found a few other people talking about it on other forums. I made a thread about this on Astral Dynamics aswell.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=9450

Mydral

Numbers are made by humans. Numbers always add up to something.
Number have nothing to do with anything.
In somnis veritas

Athelstone

The only thing I could find about something special or extraordinary happening on one of these three days was this, (September 27th):

http://www.nrao.edu/pr/2007/brightburst/
http://www.newser.com/story/8439.html
http://www.centauri-dreams.org/?p=1482

Though I'm glad I was hopelessly wrong about any wars occuring.

SnakeDoctor

hate to be the one that says i told you so...wait...no im not :D

i think some one had too much time on their hands.

i wouldn't really look too much into what you found. i don't see how it would affect the average human's life. and it's not exactly the world wide significance that was suppose to happen.

Embodied Words

My problem with numerology is, like mydral said, numbers were created by man. Why would a higher power use a system we created to show us when things will happen?
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)