News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Planet X

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillwater

We hit Hitler pretty early. What is next on the list?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Nomesb69

Quote from: Aramar on March 26, 2011, 11:41:09
didnt hitler have scientists working on what i thought was a bell-shaped ufo? and arent most ufologists talking bout ufo's and where they come from? <i heard....i'm sureits false,but i heard that ufo's might be coming from planet x/nibiru>

so there you have it Xanth...hitler has made his appearance. lol

Actualy from what I understand the bell was more of a possible time travel device?

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Nomesb69 on March 26, 2011, 13:44:27
Actualy from what I understand the bell was more of a possible time travel device?

eyewitnesses saw flying saucers marked with the Iron Cross of the German military in the 1940's.

Not too sure about time travel but those German/Polish physicists are pretty darn smart, so it's possible.

Stillwater

Lol... I think that is a rehatching of the account that pilots on both sides of the war ecountered UFO vehicles  tailing them- the "foo-fighter" stories. And even if they were marked with such symbols, lol, I doubt that anyone would have gotten a clear enough look at one to know beyond imagining it that they were so marked.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Stillwater on March 26, 2011, 20:55:29
Lol... I think that is a rehatching of the account that pilots on both sides of the war ecountered UFO vehicles  tailing them- the "foo-fighter" stories. And even if they were marked with such symbols, lol, I doubt that anyone would have gotten a clear enough look at one to know beyond imagining it that they were so marked.

Like I said before, everyone draws there own conclusions from the information given. People can doubt and think what ever they want but it won't change the truth about what happened. Or in the case of planet X, what's going to happen.

Stillwater

QuoteLike I said before, everyone draws there own conclusions from the information given.

But what is the information given? What did you read that led you to think that, in the case of the nazi ufo's?

kurtykurt42

Try googling "Nazi Bell", "Nazi UFO", "Hitler UFO", etc. and read the articles from different sources. Make sure to check the references too.

personalreality

its more likely that the bell was in the same vein as the philadelphia experiment.  the biggest difference being that the Nazis had an idea of what was possible, the americans didn't.  but, whether it was intentional or accidental, they both came upon similar effects.  so time travel......no.  optical and radar invisibility, definitely.  teleportation, maybe.
be awesome.

Stookie

It was normal during WWII and the cold war for both sides to make up stories about UFO's, remote viewing, advanced technology, etc. to scare the other side. The more seriously they seemed to take it, the more the other side thought it was plausible. What better way to freak out the enemy then make them think you can teleport inside their territory. Maybe that's all it ever was and the rumors are still going.

Or maybe it was real.

personalreality

there is a lot of evidence for experimentation in high energy electrogravitics and such within the context of radar and possibly optical invisibility.  who knows about the rest.
be awesome.

Stookie

Exactly - they would have made sure there was evidence to help convince the other side. The more real they took it, even to the point the people running the tests thought it was real, the more convincing. Maybe brainwash a few people who would be known to talk into thinking it was all real and successful. That sounds like something the military/government would do.

Everybody says the government lies, so why wouldn't they in this case? I don't know, I'm just throwing out possibilities. Though it is known that they "leaked" info about made-up paranormal programs as propaganda for the enemy.

Xanth

T'is the power of Intent...

You can use it to change your own perspective as much as you can use it to change the world.

personalreality

I take it you have studied alternative forms of propulsion and energy stookie.

you sound disenchanted. 

actually, you sound like a sleeper.  a CIA plant.  dissuade us from further investigation.

i'm on to you.
be awesome.

Xanth

I'm the CIA plant... haven't you been reading? :)

Everlasting

The German, the Russians and the americans all have fantastic antigravity technology and free energy stuff, to bad they will never go public with the stuff. They rather see us all dead then  reveal the secrets.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Stillwater

QuoteThe German, the Russians and the americans all have fantastic antigravity technology and free energy stuff, to bad they will never go public with the stuff. They rather see us all dead then  reveal the secrets.

I don't know if that is true- it may or may not be.

But if it is, maybe if so many countries have cracked the secret to free energy and anti-gravity, and other technologies, there is a somewhat benevolent reason they have chosen not to release their knowledge.

Consider only free-energy, for instance- something for nothing. If everyone on the planet had access to the technology that could produce energy for free, what is left before they can produce machines and forces that can do unlimited work? Raw materials and labor. But we already have extremely powerful computers today- if there was a significant reason to, robotic systems could be mass-engineered and produced in months that could perform most kinds of human labor, and with unlimited energy to do this, it could be done even faster than it could today. Now you have unlimited energy, unlimited labor power via the robots, and once that labor goes into motion, unlimited raw materials mined and comendered. Now, only months after, there are war machines storming over every continent, competing to secure land and resources for their respective groups.

You might say that it would not be used for war in this manner, since everyone would have everything they need- but the thing you would be missing is that once the powers which check potential aggression are removed, competition and war are the most natural human expressions.

A reasonable explanation for witholding technologies like this is the inability to forsee what catastrophic effects they would have on the world. It is easy to say, "I want anti-gravity, it would fix all our problems, and I am angry at the man for witholding it", but if you can't predict what danger you place the world in as a result, it is a foolhardy thing to risk letting it out.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Stillwater on March 28, 2011, 23:25:21
I don't know if that is true- it may or may not be.

But if it is, maybe if so many countries have cracked the secret to free energy and anti-gravity, and other technologies, there is a somewhat benevolent reason they have chosen not to release their knowledge.

Consider only free-energy, for instance- something for nothing. If everyone on the planet had access to the technology that could produce energy for free, what is left before they can produce machines and forces that can do unlimited work? Raw materials and labor. But we already have extremely powerful computers today- if there was a significant reason to, robotic systems could be mass-engineered and produced in months that could perform most kinds of human labor, and with unlimited energy to do this, it could be done even faster than it could today. Now you have unlimited energy, unlimited labor power via the robots, and once that labor goes into motion, unlimited raw materials mined and comendered. Now, only months after, there are war machines storming over every continent, competing to secure land and resources for their respective groups.

You might say that it would not be used for war in this manner, since everyone would have everything they need- but the thing you would be missing is that once the powers which check potential aggression are removed, competition and war are the most natural human expressions.

A reasonable explanation for witholding technologies like this is the inability to forsee what catastrophic effects they would have on the world. It is easy to say, "I want anti-gravity, it would fix all our problems, and I am angry at the man for witholding it", but if you can't predict what danger you place the world in as a result, it is a foolhardy thing to risk letting it out.

People are afraid of change. Getting rid of electric companies and gas stations would create quite a dent in the world economy. Eventually we'll all be driving free-energy anti-gravity ships but those in power are trying to hold on to all there money and power for as long as they can.

Also, from the research i've done on free-energy technology, it seems to be based on the same physics as UFO propulsion technology. So, if they release one technology, the other will soon follow.

Stillwater

But it goes beyond fear- it is also a matter of prudence. The manner in which ideas like that are released makes all the difference. If you just throw something like that into the court and call free-for-all, heaven knows what will happen. If you need an example, a pretty obvious one is forthcoming in the form of nuclear fission technology; this got thrown out there, and suddenly the rest of the century is spent in an arms race, with world power entirely redistributed, and the human world brought closest that is has ever been to annihilation. If you become the possesser of world-changing knowledge like that, you begin to take a far less casual stance about what you are willing to let out. Do you want WW3 in a few months time on your conscience?

kurtykurt42

I'm sure some of those guys in power would love to have WW3 on there conscience. One way or another the technology will be introduced to the world, I could care less how.

Xanth

I'm trying to figure out what good power and money are to those who have it... when everyone else is DEAD.  Hmmm...

personalreality

not everyone.  just enough dead to more easily manage us.
be awesome.

Xanth

I guess controlling even a single person is enough to feel good about yourself?
Makes sense, I guess.  LoL

Stillwater

QuoteI'm sure some of those guys in power would love to have WW3 on there conscience. One way or another the technology will be introduced to the world, I could care less how.

So if I understand this statement correctly, you don't care if there is a war which obliterates 90% of the population as a result, just so long as this new technology is released? This sounds sorta' selfish  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: Stillwater on March 29, 2011, 13:04:27
So if I understand this statement correctly, you don't care if there is a war which obliterates 90% of the population as a result, just so long as this new technology is released? This sounds sorta' selfish  :-D
WW3 has already begun though!
Man vs Nature!!   :)

I think, sadly, we're losing this one...

CFTraveler

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 29, 2011, 00:55:30
I'm sure some of those guys in power would love to have WW3 on there conscience. One way or another the technology will be introduced to the world, I could care less how.
I still don't understand this statement.  People in power would like destruction on their conscience?  I don't understand what this means.