News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

October 28th, 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Ident

I guess we were the ones who didn't make it. Ho, hum, another 26,000 years of grindstone...

Sennyo

Oops I didn't see this thread and replied to a super old one ^^;
I feel bizarre for a few days even though I knew nothing about this prediction! Like I have sudden power which wants to explode! And very determined to learn astral projection even though I'd stopped writing my dreams like a year ago due to my dreams becoming more appealing than the real world.. but I must now! Even if it's nothing, I welcome this motivation! :D

Karas

Quote from: Sennyo on October 31, 2011, 01:20:35
Oops I didn't see this thread and replied to a super old one ^^;
I feel bizarre for a few days even though I knew nothing about this prediction! Like I have sudden power which wants to explode! And very determined to learn astral projection even though I'd stopped writing my dreams like a year ago due to my dreams becoming more appealing than the real world.. but I must now! Even if it's nothing, I welcome this motivation! :D

welcome to astral pulse sennyo ^__^

I agree that something is going on worldwide which is called "awakeing" so maby that is what you are experiencing. Are you like getting urges to seek something but don't know what?
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

mrrandom2010

Quote from: Karas on October 31, 2011, 05:04:12
welcome to astral pulse sennyo ^__^

I agree that something is going on worldwide which is called "awakeing" so maby that is what you are experiencing. Are you like getting urges to seek something but don't know what?

I've noticed an increased amount of vibrations just throughout the day. The "Awakening" might have something to do with it and it might not. The next "big" date is 11/11/11 and that's in two days for us in America.

I will say that we haven't had a 5.6 earthquake in Oklahoma since 1915 and we had 3 big ones this week.

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!!! :O  :evil: