We are living 16 hour days?

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

Synergy

This time speeding up has been called 'The Queckening' by Art Bell and others.

I do certainly feel as if time is somehow faster now as compared to when I was a child.  I find myself looking back over weeks or months now saying 'Where did the time go?'   

Of course, one belief is that time itself is just a perception, and so it might just be our perception that is collapsing and not time itself.  One way to think of this is that, the only moment that actually exists is RIGHT NOW, while the past is memory and the future does not exist yet.  SO we might only be aware of the right now and not of the rest.

If you subscribe to linear time as a dimension in space time, then it seems that this dimension is speeding up and will eventually collapse.

Something of note:

Psychic Clairvoyants who tried to receive images past Dec 21, 2012 were unable as if time did not exist past that point
(This came from David Wilcocks book Shift Of The Ages)

My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 
Read my free 105 pg OBE E-Book

Synergy

Oh something else of note...

The Shuman Resonance for the last thousands of years has been around 7.8 Hz, which falls within human Theta brainwaves = sleep.

If it has now risen to 12 Hz this would put it into the beta range of human brainwaves, being fully conscious.

Its like the Earth is waking up... and possibly us along with it??

My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 
Read my free 105 pg OBE E-Book

jub jub

Very interesting that you bring this up. I've been seeing a lot of news and reading a lot of scuttlebutt on 2012.

As an engineer, I'm familiar with the Schumann resonance, but I haven't noticed that it's frequency has changed. If it has, it hasn't changed with relation to our reality. In other words, it still shows up as being around 7.8 cycles per second.

Maybe what is happening is frequency change in relation to consciousness itself. We're not aware of it because time is measured by clocks and they are still seemingly ticking away at the rate of 24 hours a day. But, if we were a cosmic entity and could observe the different dimensions from outside of time and space then perhaps we would notice the decrease in time.

One of my co-workers came into the office just a short time ago and commented on how fast this month went by and how fast time seems to be going by in general.

In my heart of hearts I think something will happen. I wonder if and when it does, if the religious sect will call it "the rapture"

BTW, here's a link to site that provides an continuosly updated graph of SR. Although it flucuates, it's pretty consistant at around 7.7 hz.

http://147.175.143.11/

"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Selski

Quote from: Synergy on October 02, 2006, 15:21:06
I do certainly feel as if time is somehow faster now as compared to when I was a child.  I find myself looking back over weeks or months now saying 'Where did the time go?' 

I may be wrong, but I thought this was a "given" with age.

When you are 5 years old, a year is 20% of your life - a big chunk in other words.

When you are 20 years old, a year is 5% of your life - less of a chunk so it feels "smaller" and "quicker".

Or something like that.

Which explains why time seems to speed up when you get older.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Woah

Quote from: Selski on October 02, 2006, 17:57:30
I may be wrong, but I thought this was a "given" with age.

When you are 5 years old, a year is 20% of your life - a big chunk in other words.

When you are 20 years old, a year is 5% of your life - less of a chunk so it feels "smaller" and "quicker".

Or something like that.

Which explains why time seems to speed up when you get older.

Sarah

That's exactly what I thought at first, but I think it means that more people are noticing it than ever.

Spawn_Xe

if i had to be honest, the last 4 years of my life have gone incredibley fast (im 24)...now the years between 16-20 i can remember felt considerabley longer.

ive read lots of evidence for the 2012 theory... but thats all from beleivers, are there any skeptical sources offering scientific evidence against it?
Why do people journey across the globe before taking a journey within themselves?

Nay

The older you get...the faster life flies by.  I have no idea why.. perhaps because I'm not so wrapped up in myself. *shrugs* or because things just aren't meant to dwell on, but to move on.

I like it this way....my mind thinks a mile a minute, why shouldn't my life go a mile a minute.  :-)

Job

Units of measurement derive from objects and occurences:

Year - The time it takes the earth to move 1 time around the sun
Foot - In ancient times was given as the size of a King's foot
Second - Some sort of relation to occurence

Essentially there is no time because time is in relation to objects and occurences - 24 hours is the amount of time it takes the earth to make a full rotation.

The clock is what creates the concept of time, although it is only a relation to events.

Also, if Schumman's resonance is traceable at a higher frequency, it is because corresponding events are not speeding up. For one thing, the devices used to measure the change are unaffected. Were they affected, it would be virtualy impossible to detect the change...maybe the change could be detected by something that is outside of and not influenced by the physical plane (the human consciousness--essences).

Personally, though, from my perspective, having dealt with mental factors of time (because time is events), my perspective has many times altered according to my state of mind. When bored, time seems to go by slowly. When facinated, it "speeds up". Although, really there is not change. I've been fascinated by something and another person bored. The same person said: "time is going by so slowly". I didn't think so.

At the state of zen though (this is the constant state), some people call it the state of "Awareness"--it's human consciousness without mental influences--events always flow--there's no way for them to "speed up". It's hard to explain...if it can be explained in words--"time, just doesn't exist"; it's a concept made up by the mind. When the mind is stilled, for that instant it temporarily ceases to exist. I've meditated for several hours and no apparent "time" has gone by.

Job

Sounds like a bunch of information. Could be true, could not be. Although, time is merely a relation of events and occurences. Can change the interval of changing occurences and their relations to one another. That doesn't neccessarily mean that time on the Earth has sped up.

Also, many theories abound on the apocalypse. I've alread seen atleast 2 or 3 different versions of the Mayan Katun. One says the end is around 2043. It also says it's merely a cycle, which the world has been through so many times. Theories, so many Theories  :cry:...

The true focus, perhaps, shouldn't be to marvel on 2012, merely to work toward personal development in the higher dimensions. The event might pass, 2012, just as was marveled Y2K, but then there will be not any real significance; the only thing that will matter is the time that was spent worshipping such an event and not making any true metaphysical progress.

projektr

cainam_nazier

So the real question would be "How is this affecting us humans?"

What is the result of "time" speeding up?  Do we speed up with it?  Or do we just want to stay up later?

Now me personally this would explain a couple of habits to me.

For instance.

Now if we are speeding up with it so that on average people don't notice the physical passage of time as much then that would be why you don't have everyone saying that time is moving faster.  Ofcourse this being true it create the problem of being able to measure it as we would be largely physicall unaware.  There could be some mental influences that would allow some people to detect it but mostly because of different concepts of time.  But if our physical reality is speeding up then every thing in it is speeding up as well to include the physical devices that measure it.

Now again.  Time is a perception, as such it is ouside the physical universe.  That being said the only way we measure time is by giving it an agreed apon value, which we  have done, and using that value as our agreed apon constant.  Because it is an agreeance, and not a static physical thing, it can change.  The thing that we base time on could be changing with out us, hence the number of people who feel time is passing faster.  The human body and mind are very easily conditioned to various things.  Now with those things being true (time, us being outside of it, and our ability to be conditioned) it is very possible that our physical clocks have been gradually getting faster and since we rely so heavily on them we have been adjusting ourselves to match this change.  But it could be that the change is getting so far out of wack that we are begining to resist the conditioning.  This in itself would explain a few things about our perception of the passage of time and change our beliefs about it.  Ultimately it would lead to the conclusion that there is no time there is only now and all things only exist now.  Past, present, and future existing at the same moment and because of that all things become possible.  Imagin what could happen if everyone on the planet had that same realization at the same time and truely believed in it.  It would definately take some "time" for our lives to restabalize, or would it?  Wrap your brain around this thought. 

Suddenly realizing that everything only exists now, past, present, and future all existing at the same time would also mean that you have known that the whole time.  Would the sudden realization process as such or would it come in and then it is just how things are and have always been.

Now this brings me to the personal situation with these lines of thinking.  Now see I don't normally run on a 16 hour day, or a 24 hour day.  Without the influence of a schedual, like working, I will naturally rotate onto a 28 to 32 hour day.  This mean I will stay up for 20 to 24 hours and then sleep for another 8 to 10.  When left alone to my one devices I will always end up on this kind of schedual.  As a result my concept of time tends to become slightly off from everyone elses when the cycle is in contrast to every one else.  But it eventually comes around where I am mostly in line with the world. 

And now the questions.
Has my internal clock changed as a result of everyone else speeding up?  The more and more things speed up the more and more instances would emerge in contrast to that as a way of trying to maintain the universal balance.  That or becuase of the resistance to the change in speed I won't be one of the ones that makes it through the shift because I have not been speeding up as things would have to  in order to make it into the next frequincy range.

It is also possible that my internal clock hasn't changed at all becuase my perception of time is more constant and therefore uneffected by the conditioning.    This would also be a natural side effect of the conditioning getting to far out of the norm.  That would mean that the only ones that will make it through the shift would be the ones that make the realization that things are speeding up as well as make the needed changes to thier thought processes to adjust for the shift. 

However I also tend to think about this.  This whole things about the frequency changing would be just that, a change in frequncy nothing more.  It does not mean that time is getting any faster or slower, it just means that the Earth is getting ready for another magnetic shift which could be good or bad, who knows.  But time itself goes along unalterted because it is a construct.  Being such if what we are using as a basis for that construct no longer suits our needs then we need to find a new one. 

But then I could just be crazy and a little weird.

Arn de Gothia

If we live 16 hour days then 2012 is really at 2008 right?

Hannah b

there is a theory that the "2012 peak point" will be sometime by the end of 2007.. the speed of light is speeding up 8-)
The only constant in the Universe is change

Sadd-e Eskandar

It's going to be funny when we reach 2012/2007/2008, whatever it is, and nothing happens.

Hannah b

No Sadd-e Eskandar, there will probably be no "big -boom", but there will be a shift in conciousness, and it's process is already at its full speed...many people feel it, Im often shocked how powerful it is. For some the apocalipse will mean a total degradation of the planet, a war, and for some, me included, the apocalypse is already here. Don't look at what will happen in 2012, 2009,2008...whatever, it's not the dates..look at what is happening here and now, today. How illusioned are you? How wide are your eyes opened? How much are concious?

All the best
The only constant in the Universe is change