News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

3d humanoid

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachael Hicks

I've been watching Campbell's utube videos ( which are brilliant) but I cannot for the life of me see a 3d humanoid figure, more less an energy body. I've read everything about visualization and nothing I mean nothing has helped. I even checked out anatomy books from local library. I'm desperate. Anybody got some off the wall advice because all the logical advice I've read hasn't worked so maybe something crazy just might. Thanks for any replies. I don't care if their crazy like I need to stand on my head or skinny dip with sharks (lmao)  :-D  :-D  I'll try it, that's how serious I am about getting through this hurtle. I've been at this for months and no progress........ :-( :-( :-( :| :| :|
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Astralzombie

think of the pillsbury doughboy or a gingerbread man. The image can be generic because your intent is what matters.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Rachael Hicks

Thanks but all I see is blackness :-( I can't see nothing :-(
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream".            Edgar Allan Poe

Xanth

Quote from: Rachael Hicks on May 08, 2014, 21:44:50
Thanks but all I see is blackness :-( I can't see nothing :-(
You won't *see* it.  You'll... well, the best way to describe it is *perceive* it.

Try this...
Take a childhood memory you have.  Now replay that memory in your head...
What's going on right now?  You're not actually *SEEING* that memory, yet you can still *perceive* every nuance of it.  You can see the people, you can perhaps hear the words they're saying, and the environment going on around it.  But never do you SEE anything other than the blackness when you close your eyes. 

Actually, you don't even have to close your eyes when you do this!  You can see what's physically going on around you AND still "perceive" the memory.

Does that make sense?

Lionheart

Quote from: Astralzombie on May 07, 2014, 18:54:53
think of the pillsbury doughboy or a gingerbread man. The image can be generic because your intent is what matters.
...or just the chalk outline of a person, similar to a murder scene, without the gore of the actual murder itself.  :-)

Rachael Hicks

Yeah that makes sense but if I was to do it that way than how would I diagnose an illness or if I wanted to perceive a feeling of a human and wanted the healthy parts to be white and sickness to be black, how would I do that technique through perceiving it.? That's why I get confused and frustrated, I've been trying to do tom Campbell's exercises and trying to see or feel what's in the box etc and nothing absolutely nothing. I've tried to see or feel an energy body, and nothing. He said to practice and I have been for awhile, I don't wanna give up but.......I know remote viewing isn't hard per say and I know I'm probably making it too hard but I want to pull my hair out lol

Rachael Hicks

Lionheart thanks for the smile lol, I'll make my daughter lay out on the sidewalk and trace her lmao.. That might work. If she will do it :-D. I've staring at pics from anatomy books and thought that would register but I was wrong.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lionheart

Once again, this is one of those times that I think, or better yet, I know you are trying much to hard. You are making a simple process too technical.

What if I told you could do it with just the person's name and just thinking of them? That would make the process much easier wouldn't it.

Well you can do just that!  :wink:

Sending loving and healing energies towards a person targets the entire person themselves. That's always a good thing!  :-)

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Rachael Hicks on May 10, 2014, 00:48:08
Yeah that makes sense but if I was to do it that way than how would I diagnose an illness or if I wanted to perceive a feeling of a human and wanted the healthy parts to be white and sickness to be black, how would I do that technique through perceiving it.? That's why I get confused and frustrated, I've been trying to do tom Campbell's exercises and trying to see or feel what's in the box etc and nothing absolutely nothing. I've tried to see or feel an energy body, and nothing. He said to practice and I have been for awhile, I don't wanna give up but.......I know remote viewing isn't hard per say and I know I'm probably making it too hard but I want to pull my hair out lol

You would diagnose an illness by going to a doctor, and having them diagnose you ;o

Szaxx

Rachel, what exactly are you trying to do?
It seems so many subjects have been mentioned and I'm reading the topic title and things look stirred up.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Rachael Hicks

Lol I'm trying to heal through remote viewing but I'm supposed to see a humanoid figure so I can diagnose problems, illnesses, etc. so I just wandered how can one go about diagnosing a health problem if a I can't see the health energy body aka 3d humanoid etc..... :? :? :cry: :cry:  :| :|

Szaxx

Ok.
You could use your concentration to think of a body part and see a colour.
Dirty or dark colours indicate a problem, clear bright colours indicate health. The prominence of particular colours indicates how the person is mentally.
This auric colour sensing is ages old so a link for the basics is provided.
Remotely doing this is possible, exactly how it applies to you personally will need careful consideration. RV or AP methods that suit will apply.

http://m.wikihow.com/See-Auras
:-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Rachael Hicks

Thank you for the link, and thanks for everyone's replies and for your all's patience. And thank you aaaaaaaa lol I liked your simple technique about going to the doc ; )    I'm going to keep practicing and keep reading and hopefully one day it will become like breathing. I think trying to do the color thing might work once I decide what colors means what, so thanks for the tip szazz :-D