911 was 100% an inside job No one can say otherwise “NEW VIDEO” sheep

Previous topic - Next topic

Arn de Gothia

The truth hurts, put your head in the sand if you wish. i can't say I'm happy with the world, I want to change it

no_leaf_clover

Nay, how does this compare with "religious scare tactics"? Speaking of tolerance, where's yours for others' opinions? You seem to be the only one here that can't contribute anything but "Oh geez you bunch of idiots need to stuff it". What are you moderating for? Making sure everyone else thinks along your lines? It would seriously be ridiculous for you to close this thread or anything similar just because you feel this stuff is depressing or whatever. That being said (realizing how little you care for what others think), I think taking action on this thread would probably make you the worst mod on any forum I have ever come across. But like I said, I doubt you care (above all of our opinions, right?), it's just my two cents. And now watch me get banned for saying that! LOL :roll: So ridiculous.

Is there anyone that wants to discuss any of the actual content from the video?  GANAMOHA managed it. And btw, GANAMOHA, not many groups that can issue a NORAD stand-down order, right? Or organize a series of wargames and terror exercises for that very morning, etc., all mirroring the actual attacks.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

BadCookie

Quote from: TalaNay on September 30, 2006, 11:54:34
It must be so sad to wake up everyday with this obsessive, compulsive cloud hovering over both of you....man.. 

Anyhoo, that's not why I was posting.  I just wanted to give you both a heads up about shoving your cloud down people's throats here.  See, it's not tolerated.  We don't tolerate religious scare tactics either...  Soooo.. it seems we are at a cross-roads boys.   Stop on your own or not, it's really quite simple.

Thanks.
Nothing wrong with posting about so called controversial topics here at Astral Pulse, I would at least hope that we could discuss current affairs and such here. You're a mod and I totally respect what you do here at astral pulse, but no one is using scare tactics or forcing information into your minds, we just want to discus what is not discussed in the corporate media that is all.

Please uphold are first amendment rights,

Peace  :wink:
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin